Big tournament Event Part 1-Battle

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

I am Vegeta
Vegeta- Hello ladies and gentlemen I am vegeta hosting this years tournament we are about to get started with these battles my rival will be helping me with giving descriptions with these fights now lets go to him by ring side.

Goku- Hello my name is Goku and Im from Earth

Vegeta- Dammit Goku we already know that read the script.

Goku- Whats a script

Vegeta- Dammit Goku! Forget it the match is about to start

Goku- the 1st two contestants are Ivy and batman they are approaching the stage for the big fight lets get this fight started.

Vegeta: Batman has taken charge at Ivy and he throws a Baterang at her

Goku: Not much help she blocked it with her sword and has just stabed it in the ground and now blades seem to be comming from under the stage

Vegeta: he seems to be dodging them he throws another baterang smacking Ivy in the head now here he comes

Goku: Ivy tries to swing for his head

Vegeta: but he ducks and leg sweeps getting her off her feet

Goku: he goes for an elbow but she reacted faster and got up

Vegeta: there staring into each others eyes but Ivy she is doing something

Goku holy crap I forgot dosent she know Alchemy and stuff

Vegeta: that she does she knocks batman in the air and has him stuck their she then opens some kind of giant Portal and its shooting something at batman

Goku: this Dosent look good the attacks finished and she drops batman

Vegeta but wait its not over he is back up but Staggering

Goku- she swings her sword but batman dodges and charges and tackles Ivy and begins wailing on her

Vegeta: just those grusome punches but she dodges one and comes around with a hook to his face She gets up and wraps her sword around his neck and he is trying to escape

Goku: but he cant and he stops struggling their you have it folks your first winner is Ivy now lets start the 2nd fight

Vegeta: Blanka and Azula take the stage and blanka goes for a straight charge but Azula sees it coming she dodges and shoots lighting at him

Goku: and he just tanks it

Azula: shit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Goku- Hey thats a foul theirs no cussing show good sportsmanship

Vegeta- Dammit goku it isnt the Olmpics

Goku- oh then cuss away

Vegeta- I swear to god Goku

Goku- To get back to important matters she tries throwing fire balls and Blanka dosent seem to be able to tank these as easily and then he shots lighting but she directs it back at him and he just tanks it.

Azula- your immune to lighting arnt you (Blanka shakes head) this isnt going to end well

Vegeta: Blanka charges and jabs her in the face then again

Goku: he tries again but she dodges and leg sweeps him she tries to stomp on him but he reacts and moves out the way

Vegeta: Blanka then Charges up and goes for a lightning charge knocking Azula plain out

Goku: their you have it your second winner Blanka now lets start the 3rd fight between Captain america and Orchid as they step into the arena

Vegeta: Cap digs his powerful muscles into the sand and leaps forward... sprinting....

Goku: Orchid Starts to charge at him with a big smie on her face

Vegeta: Cap launches his shield but wait Orchid goes into her Intangible tiger and it goes threw her she comes out of hit and starts wailing on cap but cap is tanking most of her hits then comes with a cross punch straight to her face she staggers as he runs at her

Goku: but wait she uses her boobies as weapons Vegeta don't look (Vegeta faints) Dammit he looked well while he is in a comma I will continue this battle by myself until it ends. Cap grabs his heart from the sheer gaze at her deadly breast but whats this the shield has finally come back and smacks Orchid in the back of the head shes on the ground knocked out and cap seems to have broken the boob spell and goes and picks up his shield and raises it in triumph. (vegeta waking up)

Vegeta: where am I

Goku: you stared at Orchids boobs and fainted but you seem to be recovering from the sheer awesomeness from it but the final fight is about to start you aright to announce it

Vegeta: Yeah im Alright now for the final fight Blade vs scorpion
the fighters have taken the arena.

Goku: Scorpion launches his spear straight at Blade

Vegeta: Blade knocks it away with his sword and charges at him Scorpion pulls out his swords ready for combat

Goku: Blade goes for a swing but Scorpion blocks it and goes for a counter attack but blade dodges it.

Vegeta: Their just going back and forth what a fight but scorpion spartan kicks blade and he starts sliding back

Goku: Blade throws some daggers at scorpion but scorpion teleports right behind him and punches him in the back of the head

Vegeta: Blade then comes back with a elbow to face making Scorpion Stagger back.

Goku: That made him mad he took off his mask and aims fire at Blades feat

Vegeta: But blade does a back flip dodging it then throws a dagger hitting scorpion in the chest

Goku: he rips it out though in pain and launches his spear

Vegeta: Direct hit he starts pulling but wait blade starts pulling back

Goku: this bloody fight just turned into a game of tug of war but look scorpion uses one of his hands to conjure a fire right under Blade

Vegeta: Blade is on fire and scorpion runs at him and trips him making him fall on his stomach then wraps his rope around Blades neck

Goku: he starts choking blade while he is on fire

Vegeta: He then uses one of his hands to pull out a sword and slices blades neck and that means its all over Scorpion will move on

Goku: well thats it winners of the 1st round are IVY, BLANKA, CAPTAIN AMERICA, AND SCORPION

Vegeta: we will let them get an hour before the next round to heal and rest but until next time Im Vegeta Prince of all Saiyens

Goku: And im Goku the king of all Saiyens

Vegeta: **** you Goku but until next time goodbye

Dont agree with winners please post your comments and reasons below have any idea we can make our stories better please tell us how so until then Bye.

I am Vegeta
Also forgot to put Round 2 fights

Ivy vs Scorpion and Captain America vs Blanka

Cast your votes for the 2nd round fights now

I am Vegeta
In personal opinion I think Scorpion and Blanka would make it to the finals.

battlemaster161
My vote goes to scorpion and Captain America

Betterman
Ivy vs Scorpion

Captain America vs Blanka

SSJVegeta
Originally posted by battlemaster161
My vote goes to scorpion and Captain America

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.