Jerec vs AOTC Obi-Wan

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jmanghan
Setting takes place on Korriban in the Tomb of Marka Ragnos.

Who wins?

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
lmaobi.

Q99
Hm, AotC Kenobi....

If it was RotS, it'd be Obi-Wan easily, but this is probably a pretty good fight.

Allankles
If it's Jerec at his peak he might actually be beyond this version of Kenobi. I don't know if Kenobi was still reeling from what he did to Maul or what, but he was pretty weak in AOTC, a movie I rewatched recently - well at least from geniosis.

Jerec

Q99
Originally posted by Allankles
If it's Jerec at his peak he might actually be beyond this version of Kenobi. I don't know if Kenobi was still reeling from what he did to Maul or what, but he was pretty weak in AOTC, a movie I rewatched recently - well at least from geniosis.

Jerec

Kenobi switched styles between PM and AotC. I'm pretty sure he's still stronger than his PM version, but he'd yet to hone his Soresu through years of war.

Allankles
I've no doubt that Kenobi grew in the force between crisis, just that when it came to fighting another Jedi he would likely have made poorer decisions having remembered how vicious he'd been forced to be against Maul. So he never really went after Dooku nor did he fight anyone with the same gusto during that AOTC period.

So in a fight, he may actually have become weaker though he was greater in the force.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.