Darth Krayt vs Darth Nyriss vs Jaden Korr vs Darth Malak

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jmanghan
Setting is where the Battle of Naboo (Gungans vs Droids) takes place. Nobody interferes (If there is anyone there to begin with)

Who wins, Who loses, and why?

Mizukage Yoda
Gonna go ahead and say impossible to determine. Free for alls are a ludicrous discussion topic.

Nephthys
Krayt is likely the strongest. Nyriss is his biggest competition.

NewGuy01
thumb up

Jmanghan
Originally posted by Mizukage Yoda
Gonna go ahead and say impossible to determine. Free for alls are a ludicrous discussion topic.

I figured, but I had to try :P

Look at Jedi Academy, all that is are free-for-all's with bots since I don't have internet and I can't play online games and my wife left my last week and this is where I come for solitude T_T

Trololololololo

Q99
Originally posted by Nephthys
Krayt is likely the strongest. Nyriss is his biggest competition.

Agreed.

Allankles
Originally posted by Mizukage Yoda

Petrus
I think Nyriss could possibly defeat Krayt.

NewGuy01
Originally posted by Petrus
I think Nyriss could possibly defeat Krayt.

How do you figure?

Petrus
Originally posted by NewGuy01
How do you figure?

Her lightning was powerful enough to instantly turn guards into "charred husks". Her command of the Force and lightsaber skills were so impressive she was able to completely dominate two Force-users of high-calibre , both of which have good accolades to their names and in the Exile's case, very, very nice feats. The fact that Nyriss was able to dominate these two without even pushing herself speaks volumes of her power.

Allankles
Originally posted by Petrus
Her lightning was powerful enough to instantly turn guards into "charred husks". Her command of the Force and lightsaber skills were so impressive she was able to completely dominate two Force-users of high-calibre , both of which have good accolades to their names and in the Exile's case, very, very nice feats. The fact that Nyriss was able to dominate these two without even pushing herself speaks volumes of her power.

It mostly means that since being a dark council member she gets to rest more. She was powerful sure, but she would probably have lost subsequent fights to that calibre of opponent.

Petrus
What do you mean "she gets to rest more"?

Allankles
Council members seemed to be big geeks, sitting around debating their power and how to maintain order. Meanwhile the likes of Surik and Scourge are actually out there wasting their force reserves in fights.

Dangerous but I figure if Surik or Scourge whiled their days sitting and gorging on power they'd probably be worse, so I guess it balances out.

Q99
I think it's possible, but I'd still bet on Krayt.

S_W_LeGenD
Nyriss may win! She is very smart and aggressive warrior.

ares834
Originally posted by Allankles
Council members seemed to be big geeks, sitting around debating their power and how to maintain order. Meanwhile the likes of Surik and Scourge are actually out there wasting their force reserves in fights.

Dangerous but I figure if Surik or Scourge whiled their days sitting and gorging on power they'd probably be worse, so I guess it balances out.

Huh?

I'd argue that being out on the battlefield and getting actual combat experience is far more valuable than playing politics.

Furthermore, you can't really waste your "force reserves" the force isn't merely within a person rather the force is all around them. It's not like mana. Although, I'm sure some dumbass author like Drew Karpyshyn has written otherwise.

NewGuy01
You would be correct.

Allankles
Originally posted by ares834
Huh?

I'd argue that being out on the battlefield and getting actual combat experience is far more valuable than playing politics.

Furthermore, you can't really waste your "force reserves" the force isn't merely within a person rather the force is all around them. It's not like mana. Although, I'm sure some dumbass author like Drew Karpyshyn has written otherwise.

Didn't say they don't get replenished, son. Combat strengthens the dark side, not every Jedi benefits from constant war, if anything it increases the chances of "losing touch" with the higher principles.

Resting - one can also grow in power - there's no rule that says a Jedi needs combat to be better - if anything their creed says otherwise.

If I'm fresh and know what the hell am doing, I'd prefer to sit and while my days in comfort - this wouldn't make me weaker. I can even have more time to train, to learn, to grow.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.