Warrior Of Light vs Link

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jmanghan
Who would win this incredible battle?

Setting is in a Huge Castle.

CosmicComet
What has the Warrior of Light done feat wise other than exist?

Sacred 117
Who the f**k is Warrior of Light?

CosmicComet
The OG Final Fantasy hero.

Sacred 117
I'm unfamiliar with OG.

Stealth Moose
OG? Also, if you mean the original FF, there's four of them, and they can be anything from all fighters to all white mages.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by Stealth Moose
OG? Also, if you mean the original FF, there's four of them, and they can be anything from all fighters to all white mages.

First one was my favorite, even above FF7 and FF13

Also, although there's many characters, isn't it implied, even slightly, that WOL is the main character of Dissidia? Last one walking up the stairs while facing Chaos, Garland is Chaos' right hand man, WOL is his nemesis.

We do have to take into account his attacks, his skill with a sword and shield is superb, he has been seen fighting in the beginning of Dissidia, we know what types of special attacks he has in Dissidia, Shield of Light, that one attack where the red/orange swords come out and act as homing missiles to his target, Shining Light attack where swords come out of the ground surrounded by light and home his enemy such as the red/orange swords. I wouldn't put those as Game Mechanic's. Unless you would call Cloud's Omnislash ALSO a game mechanic. Which we fairly know it's not.

Jmanghan
People haven't been on here lately, not this topic in general, I mean most of the sections I visit on this website, c'mon guys!

Jmanghan
Necro

dika123
1000+views but only have 8 respond(plus me) ? lol

StealthRanger
Not sure how powerful WoL is, though massively hypersonic, country-continent busting seems to be the norm for FF characters these days, if WoL is anything like that he should be able to win

Jmanghan
Well, he and 4 other people defeated Chaos, and Chaos at full power defeated all of his own warriors, including Kefka, and Sephiroth.

Wei Phoenix
Guys, OG stands for Original Gangsta/Gangster. Try reading a book sometime you uncultured swines.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by StealthRanger
Not sure how powerful WoL is, though massively hypersonic, country-continent busting seems to be the norm for FF characters these days, if WoL is anything like that he should be able to win Apparently Link has cut a full contnent in half before.

Jmanghan
Jesus Christ, the Warrior may be the most powerful character in FF!

StealthRanger
If he beat Chaos, then he solos LoZ with no effort

Jmanghan
He did beat Chaos, but Link sliced a continent in half with no effort.

StealthRanger
Chaos is multiversal of something, most powerful beings in LoZ are planetary+

Also, cutting a continent in half would be somewhere in the gigatons dependant on size, which is below most FF mid tiers

Jmanghan
Ok, so canonically, this is how it went.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by StealthRanger
Chaos is multiversal of something, most powerful beings in LoZ are planetary+

Also, cutting a continent in half would be somewhere in the gigatons dependant on size, which is below most FF mid tiers How is Chaos multiversal, btw?

Spawningpool
Pretty sure warrior of light wins

Jmanghan
How?

Spawningpool
Idk I just went with warrior of light because you seem to take a liking towards him

Jmanghan
He's good, but idek, Link cut a continent in half, and I don't believe Chaos is multiversal.

Spawningpool
He also cuts through grass really well

Jmanghan
I personally am split down the middle.

Fated Xtasy
Originally posted by Spawningpool
He also cuts through grass really well

Don't forget those poor vases sad

Jmanghan
Originally posted by Fated Xtasy
Don't forget those poor vases sad

Well, he kinda threw it...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.