Prime vs Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Reflassshh
Round 1: Superboy prime from sinestro corp wars vs WWH
Round 2: Superboy prime SCW vs WBH
Round 3: Superman prime Guardian amped vs WBH.

Cogito
1. Prime
2. Not touching this
3. Prime

Stoic
1. Prime
2. Hulk
3. Hulk

carver9
Bait thread and this has been done on NUMEROUS of occasions.

Stoic
Originally posted by carver9
Bait thread and this has been done on NUMEROUS of occasions.

Uhm the thread maker is new. I don't think that they know how many times that this subject has come up. What do you think buddy?

carver9
Waiting on Hulk fight against Thanos before deciding on this fight.

Batman-Prime
Originally posted by Reflassshh
Round 1: Superboy prime from sinestro corp wars vs WWH
Round 2: Superboy prime SCW vs WBH
Round 3: Superman prime Guardian amped vs WBH.

1. SBP
2. SBP
3. Not Hulk

janus77
Hulk.

Badabing
Bait thread and this has been done on NUMEROUS of occasions. Your face is a bait thread. sneer

Golgo13
Originally posted by Batman-Prime
1. SBP
2. SBP
3. Not Hulk

iceman24567
Prime

zopzop
Prime x3

wolverinos
Prime

jitay
Only hulk taking this is LF

Warlord
prime

Insane Titan
prime in all 3, handily

bluewaterrider
1. Prime

2. Hulk

3. Hulk

Prime with a Sinestro Corps ring is a little more than World War Hulk could be expected to prevail against on his own, if Sentry is any indication.

That same pretty jewelry will do nothing to save Prime once Hulk maxes out, though, especially not given SBP's tendency to get in an opponent's face and begin trying physically manhandling them, confident they won't have the power to do him actual harm in retaliation.

Fights 2 and 3 thus end with Hulk knocking Lunatic Boy out.

He won't be long about it either.

Naija boy
Prime
Hulk
Hulk

Rao Kal El
http://i647.photobucket.com/albums/uu200/biensalsa/GIFS/tumblr_ln4lwu9aj21qfsevf.gif

Anyway My take is this:

1. SBP
2. SBP
3. Not Hulk Originally posted by iceman24567
Prime Originally posted by zopzop
Prime x3 Originally posted by wolverinos
Prime Originally posted by Insane Titan
prime in all 3, handily Originally posted by Cogito
1. Prime
2. Not touching this
3. Prime

And finally

Originally posted by Badabing
Your face is a bait thread. sneer

abhilegend
1. SBP
2. SBP
3. Not Hulk

SquallX
Originally posted by bluewaterrider
1. Prime

2. Hulk

3. Hulk

Prime with a Sinestro Corps ring is a little more than World War Hulk could be expected to prevail against on his own, if Sentry is any indication.

That same pretty jewelry will do nothing to save Prime once Hulk maxes out, though, especially not given SBP's tendency to get in an opponent's face and begin trying physically manhandling them, confident they won't have the power to do him actual harm in retaliation.

Fights 2 and 3 thus end with Hulk knocking Lunatic Boy out.

He won't be long about it either.

You do know Prime never once used the ring in any fights right? Also Prime took on ION plus a whole team of heavy hitters by himself after spending a month in a red sun.

Hulk as his best was getting his shit pushed in by Zeus quite easily. Prime after losing his amp made Mordru look like a child.

Prime with amp survived a Universe being blown up in his face while losing said amp.

Yeah, Prime baby shakes.

Naija boy
Hulk against Zeus was not hulks best.....not by a mile

deathslash
1. SBP
2. SBP
3. Not Hulk laughing thumb up

Odekahn
Prime

carver9
Hulk
Hulk
Hulk

Reflassshh
Hulk loses
Hulk loses
Hulk loses hard
fixed buddy. smile

Odekahn
fixed buddy. smile

thumb up

Batman-Prime
fixed buddy. smile

thumb up

LordofBrooklyn
Hulk is humbled
Hulk is broken
Hulk is murdered

bluewaterrider
Originally posted by SquallX
You do know Prime never once used the ring in any fights right?

That would help World War Hulk's chances, but not enough to give him the majority. The rings have auto-defence features for their wearers, if memory serves correctly.

Prime took on ION plus a whole team of heavy hitters by himself after spending a month in a red sun.

Time spent in a red sun isn't cumulative after a certain point. Prime's power in such an environment would drop roughly to that of a normal human, given enough time, but not any further. Also, Prime is closer, in terms of physicality, to a pre-Crisis on Infinite Earths Kryptonian, not one of the modern, pre-Flashpoint 2010 variety. Pre-COIE Kryptonians got their power to their familiar godlike levels almost instantly. They did not require long periods of charging, nor, for the most part, did exposing them to longer periods of yellow sunlight bring them much benefit.

And Hulk similarly took on a great number of heavy hitters, even to heavy hitting teams during his World War arc. That was, in fact, the basic premise of the storyline, Hulk taking on, essentially, all available major heroes of Earth 616.

Hulk as his best ...

Was not the Hulk that fought Zeus.
To begin with, Zeus dampened Hulk's healing factor.
This was why, following the battle with Zeus, Hulk was too weak even to free himself from the torture of a few Olympian vultures long hours afterward.

Contrast that to the resilience shown when World War Hulk was able to continue fighting heroically even when Zom literally punched a baseball-sized hole through him.

Even barring healing factor loss, however, Hulk was not able to display his best.

He never deliberately allows himself to act in World Breaker mode if he is too near innocent bystanders.
He even told his allies to leave so they would not "ruin everything". He couldn't go all out, the one thing that might have allowed him to contend with Zeus in a magic-free bout, while they were present and so near.

Prime after losing his amp made Mordru look like a child.

Quite unlike other Kryptonians, pre OR post- Crisis, Prime has decided resistance, perhaps even immunity, to many forms of magic.
It was essentially as if Mordru were without magic when fighting Prime.

And Mordru without magic is, effectively ... an old man.

Prime with amp survived a Universe being blown up in his face while losing said amp.

The force of an explosion in comics, no matter how big, is rarely, if ever, comparable to the concentrated force of a physical blow. Recall that in Infinite Crisis Prime endured an explosion that killed (Superboy) Connor Kent.
Does that mean he could lightly endure any punch Connor threw without being significantly affected? Or did Prime in fact have his lip split when Connor punched him in retaliation for threatening Cassandra (Wondergirl) Sandsmark?

Explosion endurance does not equal punch immunity.

Yeah, Prime baby shakes.

Whatever that means.

I suppose Prime would be shaking after any proposed encounter with Hulk in Hulk's true WorldBreaker form if Prime managed to survive their first go-round.

Reflassshh
Originally posted by LordofBrooklyn

http://clutch.mtv.com//wp-content/uploads/clutch/2012/04/tumblr_m1e5h605dX1rqfhi2o1_500.gif

carver9
Originally posted by bluewaterrider
That would help World War Hulk's chances, but not enough to give him the majority. The rings have auto-defence features for their wearers, if memory serves correctly.

Time spent in a red sun isn't cumulative after a certain point. Prime's power in such an environment would drop roughly to that of a normal human, given enough time, but not any further. Also, Prime is closer, in terms of physicality, to a pre-Crisis on Infinite Earths Kryptonian, not one of the modern, pre-Flashpoint 2010 variety. Pre-COIE Kryptonians got their power to their familiar godlike levels almost instantly. They did not require long periods of charging, nor, for the most part, did exposing them to longer periods of yellow sunlight bring them much benefit.

And Hulk similarly took on a great number of heavy hitters, even to heavy hitting teams during his World War arc. That was, in fact, the basic premise of the storyline, Hulk taking on, essentially, all available major heroes of Earth 616.

Was not the Hulk that fought Zeus.
To begin with, Zeus dampened Hulk's healing factor.
This was why, following the battle with Zeus, Hulk was too weak even to free himself from the torture of a few Olympian vultures long hours afterward.

Contrast that to the resilience shown when World War Hulk was able to continue fighting heroically even when Zom literally punched a baseball-sized hole through him.

Even barring healing factor loss, however, Hulk was not able to display his best.

He never deliberately allows himself to act in World Breaker mode if he is too near innocent bystanders.
He even told his allies to leave so they would not "ruin everything". He couldn't go all out, the one thing that might have allowed him to contend with Zeus in a magic-free bout, while they were present and so near.

Quite unlike other Kryptonians, pre OR post- Crisis, Prime has decided resistance, perhaps even immunity, to many forms of magic.
It was essentially as if Mordru were without magic when fighting Prime.

And Mordru without magic is, effectively ... an old man.

The force of an explosion in comics, no matter how big, is rarely, if ever, comparable to the concentrated force of a physical blow. Recall that in Infinite Crisis Prime endured an explosion that killed (Superboy) Connor Kent.
Does that mean he could lightly endure any punch Connor threw without being significantly affected? Or did Prime in fact have his lip split when Connor punched him in retaliation for threatening Cassandra (Wondergirl) Sandsmark?

Explosion endurance does not equal punch immunity.

Whatever that means.

I suppose Prime would be shaking after any proposed encounter with Hulk in Hulk's true WorldBreaker form if Prime managed to survive their first go-round.

This guy knows what he is talking about.

abhilegend
laughing out loud

carver9
Originally posted by abhilegend
laughing out loud

Happy Dance

abhilegend
You are agreeing to somebody who thinks wonder woman was stronger than superman since sixties. How does that makes you feel?

Rao Kal El
Moving a planet out of it's orbital trench>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>destroying a planet.

This was BEFORE the amps, with the AMPS this is not even fair for Hulk.

Prime hits him so hard that he retcons him into gravage hulk

Something along those lines, now factor super speed, nudge moving planets forces and other powers it does not look good for hulk

carver9
Lol...regular Savage Hulk walked through blast that had enough power to knock planets out of orbit. That ft isn't as amazing as you are trying to make it. Especially since weaker versions of Hulks has accomplished this.

carver9
Originally posted by abhilegend
You are agreeing to somebody who thinks wonder woman was stronger than superman since sixties. How does that makes you feel?

I don't think WonderWoman is stronger than Superman but I agree with his current post.

Rao Kal El
Lol...regular Savage Hulk walked through blast that had enough power to knock planets out of orbit. That ft isn't as amazing as you are trying to make it. Especially since weaker versions of Hulks has accomplished this.

you will probably also believe that Hulk >>>>>> Celestial because he survived weapons designed to "kill" celestials, right?

Superboy moved a planet at superspeed with a gentle nudge. GENTLE key word. big grin

carver9
Originally posted by Rao Kal El
you will probably also believe that Hulk >>>>>> Celestial because he survived weapons designed to "kill" celestials, right?

Superboy moved a planet at superspeed with a gentle nudge. GENTLE key word. big grin

Hulk on multiple ocassions powered through attacks capable of knocking planets off course. I'm not impressed by what you are saying.

Rao Kal El
Hulk on multiple ocassions powered through attacks capable of knocking planets off course. I'm not impressed by what you are saying.

Well just add that plus the superspeed and the other powers, or are you forgeting those too?

Tell me, do you really think Hulk can withstand a planet moving nudge at superspeed?

If so, do you think hulk will with stand a PUNCH from the same guy at super speed.

If you still believe he does, then add the SC ring

IF you still believe he does, take of the ring and then add the GA

IF You still belive Hulk wins, then you should put the hulk comics down for a bit. stick out tongue

Im getting tempted to make a WWH vs Super Baby thread. evil face

abhilegend
I don't think WonderWoman is stronger than Superman but I agree with his current post. Originally posted by carver9
Post all these occasions. Superman literally did it. He also destroyed a portion of source wall big enough to hold a planet after overcoming a pull which dragged the planet across the universe.

http://i1113.photobucket.com/albums/k508/abhilegend/Superman/th_Superman-Batman0422008MinuteMen-DarthScanner017.jpg http://i1113.photobucket.com/albums/k508/abhilegend/Superman/th_Superman-Batman0422008MinuteMen-DarthScanner018.jpg http://i1113.photobucket.com/albums/k508/abhilegend/Superman/th_Superman-Batman0422008MinuteMen-DarthScanner021.jpg http://i1113.photobucket.com/albums/k508/abhilegend/Superman/th_Superman-Batman0422008MinuteMen-DarthScanner022.jpg

But hulk's feat is superior even though no planet was moved, amirite?

carver9
ABHI..Superman doesn't have a thing to do with this. Stay out of this...this is me and my buddy debating. Sit on the sidelines.

-Pr-
Guys, stay on topic please.

abhilegend
ABHI..Superman doesn't have a thing to do with this. Stay out of this...this is me and my buddy debating. Sit on the sidelines.
Concession accepted carter.

Reflassshh
ABHI..Superman doesn't have a thing to do with this. Stay out of this...this is me and my buddy debating. Sit on the sidelines. nice try to avoid argue carv, but he has a point, you know it.

carver9
He doesn't have a point, especially when people like Rage come in here and rip his scans to shred. I didn't even take the time to read his post because Superman doesn't have a thing to do with this. This is Hulk vs Prime.

carver9
Well just add that plus the superspeed and the other powers, or are you forgeting those too?

Tell me, do you really think Hulk can withstand a planet moving nudge at superspeed?

If so, do you think hulk will with stand a PUNCH from the same guy at super speed.

If you still believe he does, then add the SC ring

IF you still believe he does, take of the ring and then add the GA

IF You still belive Hulk wins, then you should put the hulk comics down for a bit. stick out tongue

Im getting tempted to make a WWH vs Super Baby thread. evil face

WWH>>>>>>>Savage Hulk...The same Savage Hulk that has planetary fts. WBH>>>>>>>>>>>>>>WWH. Planetary doesn't mean anything to people like Savage Hulk, let alone Grey Hulk. When it comes to WWH and WBH, why waste time pushing planets when you can outperform skyfathers at a fraction of your power. Like I've said before, I'm not impressed.

abhilegend
He doesn't have a point, especially when people like Rage come in here and rip his scans to shred. I didn't even take the time to read his post because Superman doesn't have a thing to do with this. This is Hulk vs Prime.
Lulz.Originally posted by abhilegend
Concession accepted carter.

Reflassshh
Oh sure, and prime is an exact but stronger version of bugs bunny, no superman's, i get it.

carver9
Oh sure, and prime is an exact but stronger version of bugs bunny, no superman's, i get it.

What are you talking about? Are you ok?

-Pr-
So, do you guys just ignore mods for the fun of it, or what?

Rao Kal El
WWH>>>>>>>Savage Hulk...The same Savage Hulk that has planetary fts. WBH>>>>>>>>>>>>>>WWH. Planetary doesn't mean anything to people like Savage Hulk, let alone Grey Hulk. When it comes to WWH and WBH, why waste time pushing planets when you can outperform skyfathers at a fraction of your power. Like I've said before, I'm not impressed.

What skyfathers? Are you still high on that idea that Hulk >>>>> Umar and Dormammu?

Really??? I thought I have already cured you of that bizarre reality perception.

I thought you changed that point of view because after the scans posted you didnt replied back. And I will understand it, if you went away for certain period of time, but as far as I remember you are usually in here feeding us your hulk propaganda that he is sky father level.

You do know that skyfather power level defies any logic right?

And that destroying a planet does not makes you a skyfather.

carver9
What skyfathers? Are you still high on that idea that Hulk >>>>> Umar and Dormammu?

Really??? I thought I have already cured you of that bizarre reality perception.

I thought you changed that point of view because after the scans posted you didnt replied back. And I will understand it, if you went away for certain period of time, but as far as I remember you are usually in here feeding us your hulk propaganda that he is sky father level.

How can you change my mind on something that was stated in the comic? I just didn't see your post and I probably ignored it since you tend to downplay his fts all the time. Too many people went against what you were saying. Like I've said before, Savage Hulk has done all of that planetary stuff...WWH and WBH are in a completely different league.

carver9
Talk to you all later, I'm gone for the night.

Rao Kal El
How can you change my mind on something that was stated in the comic? I just didn't see your post and I probably ignored it since you tend to downplay his fts all the time. Too many people went against what you were saying. Like I've said before, Savage Hulk has done all of that planetary stuff...WWH and WBH are in a completely different league.

??? Too many people?

As far as i remember i got a couple of props for showng dormammu going vs eternity, from respectable posters.

Ttyl too buddy, due to a back problem i had so much free time in my hands, but is time for me to start shaping up and work stick out tongue

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.