Taskmaster Vs Deathstroke

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

iscaremonkeys
h2h only.
GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoo

taskmaster easily

DarkSaint85
Deathstroke. Higher durability, speed, strength and a healing factor should balance out the skill advantage

Stoic
Deathstroke

namorsubby
Slade.

dial J for Josh
Damn you scaremonkeys I was gonna make this thread with certain stipulations sad

pym-ftw
H2h only?

Tony solidly

Golgo13
Wilson.

SamZED
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Deathstroke. Higher durability, speed, strength and a healing factor should balance out the skill advantage Durability agreed. Strength too. Speed? Disagreed.

Golgo13
Originally posted by SamZED
Durability agreed. Strength too. Speed? Disagreed.

DCnU Slade;s armor amplifies his strength and speed. Able to own someone like Hawkman.

SamZED
Originally posted by Golgo13
DCnU Slade;s armor amplifies his strength and speed. Able to own someone like Hawkman. I'm ok with strength because Slade's got better strength feats. But as far as speed goes I've seen Taskmaster pull some crazy bullet-time sh!t.

pym-ftw
Using TaskMaster killed like 7-9 people in a room before they could react, he has the speed advantage solidly. He fought both Cap's at the same time aswell.

The Nth armor has had varied durability showings, to be nice...

Golgo13
At it's toughest, nothing Taskmaster can do to the armor if it's HTH ONLY.

pym-ftw
He could poke his eye out...

Golgo13
lol, come on, Pym.

pym-ftw
I was kinda joking zorro

Ill look into some TM strength feats. who has Slade fought in h2h so far?

Golgo13
Rose Wilson also kicks Tasky's daughter's ass too.

pym-ftw
Finesse embarrassed X-23 in the final AA, just sayin.

I hope those characters join other teams after the abortion that Avenger's Hunger Game's/Arena dies a horrible death.

Golgo13
Rose has been upgraded, pre.flashpoint. Even holding her own against Timber Wolf.

carver9
This could go either way.

namorsubby
Taskmaster has no physical advantage whatsoever....speed included.

DTM
Yeah, Ill agree with the masses, Deathstrokes superhuman physical stats just put him out of Taskmasters league. Itll be a great fight, but in the end theres little doubt DS takes it in the end.

SamZED
Slade is physically superior in everything except speed. Taskmaster is also superhuman in that department. And he's got skill advantage.

DarkSaint85
I thought Tasky had to prep to be faster I.e. watch something at 2x speed?

And it tires him out going fast.

Q99
I thought Tasky had to prep to be faster I.e. watch something at 2x speed?

And it tires him out going fast.

Once he learned it, it's just an ability he can do.

And yes, it tires him out very fast, it likely even injures him, his normal-human body cannot handle it. That's why he rarely does it.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by Q99
Once he learned it, it's just an ability he can do.

And yes, it tires him out very fast, it likely even injures him, his normal-human body cannot handle it. That's why he rarely does it.

So if he tries to be faster than Deathstroke (who has some speed feats of his own)...he'll injure himself, and take himself out.

DS wins.

Bouboumaster
I prefer Taskmaster a lot more, and I think he got a huge skillz advantage.

That said, in a h2h fight, I think that the physical advantage that Slade naturally possess (plus his equipement, like his goddamn armor) put him over.

I'd say 8 or 9/10 for Slade. But TM would make him work his butt out for every wins.

SamZED
So if he tries to be faster than Deathstroke (who has some speed feats of his own)...he'll injure himself, and take himself out.

DS wins. Wasnt even talking about x2 speed thing. He routinely deflects bullets by whirling a chain, catches bullets with his bare hands among other things. Being that fast doesnt tire him our.

namorsubby
Slade has never caught a bullet....but he has deflected bullets and lasers with his sword. What do you think taskmaster could do speed wise that Slade would be incapable of?

pym-ftw
Lol @ calling TM a normal human. At base he is easily Cap level at 2x he has kept up with Spiderman.

Who has DS fought h2h that lends to him winning this?

deathslash
I'll say Taskmaster 6/10 after a very hard fight.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by pym-ftw
Lol @ calling TM a normal human. At base he is easily Cap level at 2x he has kept up with Spiderman.

Tbh, in his series its mostly been fodder people - ninjas, gangsters, soldiers, Warhawks etc.

But his durability/strength levels have been pretty high, granted its debatable about the speed, though.

namorsubby

The real question is how the hell could taskmaster incapacitate Slade with his bare hands before Slade puts him down?

You guys like at showings he's had against peak streets in dc like Bruce, nightwing, Roy etc. What you don't consider is that in none of these encounter(besides batman of course) did any of those guys ko or do any real damage to Slade. In a forum match where they fight to ko they'd have no chance whatsoever of beating him h2h due to his durability, healing factor, and overall physical superiority.

namorsubby
Tbh, in his series its mostly been fodder people - ninjas, gangsters, soldiers, Warhawks etc.

But his durability/strength levels have been pretty high, granted its debatable about the speed, though.

He fought Lobo and hawkman in his series. Almost of his opposition were enhanced in some way in that series. Those three legacy characters(one was easily 100+ class), Tomo, Koschei, Deadborn, Road rage, his son, etc etc.....all enhanced in different ways.

He.also recently took out all the ravagers single handily. He also beat Deathblow and his team....twice in one issue.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by namorsubby
He fought Lobo and hawkman in his series. Almost of his opposition were enhanced in some way in that series. Those three legacy characters(one was easily 100+ class), Tomo, Koschei, Deadborn, Road rage, his son, etc etc.....all enhanced in different ways.

He.also recently took out all the ravagers single handily. He also beat Deathblow and his team....twice in one issue.

Hence why I said mostly - and I assumed pym wanted weaponless fighting, which was hard to do as he's always shooting things up or using his sword.

Omega Vision
Slade 8-9/10

RedX1852
Deathstroke. Higher durability, speed, strength and a healing factor should balance out the skill advantage

Taskmaster is Faster than Slade your wrong

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by RedX1852
Taskmaster is Faster than Slade your wrong

And that gives Taskmaster the win because....?

Besides, Deathstroke has dealt with fast people before:

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/12/120679/3272564-ds9-1.jpg
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/12/120679/3272894-deathstroke_14_thegroup_008.jpg

And he has speed of his own:
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/12/120679/3271255-ds1-4.jpg

Also, he has a ridiculous damage soak - doubt Taskmaster can output this much damage, and even if he did, DS can still take it:

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/12/120679/3271866-ds-17-18.jpg
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/12/120679/3271867-ds-19-20.jpg
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/12/120679/3271870-ds-10.jpg

Q99

Yea, his 'normal' speed is still top human combatant level.

Still, that's outmatched by Slade, and his doubling is double-edged.

Golgo13
Slade also killed warblade.

StyleTime
Is DCnU Warblade weaker than WS Warblade or something?

WS Warblade should beat Slade, assuming he's similar to preboot version.

Golgo13
His durability is really good. Able to survive Terra's/Superboy's attack and be in lava with no pain whatsoever. Slade just cut his head off.

namorsubby
To me it seems like most dc characters are still right within the same range of power as they were preDCnU(Slade included). I think we should all just consider the fact that Slade(when accurately portrayed) is just a F$@#!&n Beast. Lol

Golgo13
To me it seems like most dc characters are still right within the same range of power as they were preDCnU(Slade included). I think we should all just consider the fact that Slade(when accurately portrayed) is just a F$@#!&n Beast. Lol

I think a lot of the streets (except Batman, surprise!) are more formidable than Pre-Flashpoint selves.

namorsubby
Altogether though I'd say the new DC universe is much more like a revamp then an actual overhaul or re-imagination of it's characters.

Creeper, Bane, and green arrow are a few streets that I have noticed that seem to have gotten a legit upgrade.

Golgo13
Altogether though I'd say the new DC universe is much more like a revamp then an actual overhaul or re-imagination of it's characters.

Creeper, Bane, and green arrow are a few streets that I have noticed that seem to have gotten a legit upgrade.

Body Doubles and Canary with her cry as well. Carmen Leno fell from a high rise building, broke her neck, and snapped it back. She couldn't do that before, along with fighting a cyborg.

They also upgraded the League of Assassins with powerful members as well.

SasuOna
Deathstroke can survive having a submarine dropped on him and tanks hits from lobo way beyond his preDCnu levels

VeganDiet
Originally posted by SasuOna
Deathstroke can survive having a submarine dropped on him and tanks hits from lobo way beyond his preDCnu levels
I'm confused. I was under the assumption that this Lobo was, like, an impersonator or something and that some anime-ass Lobo was going to kill him for using his name. Is that not happening anymore?

namorsubby
Originally posted by SasuOna
Deathstroke can survive having a submarine dropped on him and tanks hits from lobo way beyond his preDCnu levels Not necessarily. His armor had been given an upgrade. And he's still survived similar situations like large explosions, falls, superhuman attacks, grievous wounds like being impaled, etc in both preDCnU and afterwards.

iscaremonkeys
I made this yesterday and already 3 pages? AWESOME

Deathstroke. Higher durability, speed, strength and a healing factor should balance out the skill advantage durability yea. speed and strength.....ESPECIALLY SPEED???? no....

Taskmaster has no physical advantage whatsoever....speed included. I COMPLETELY DISAGREE
also you question his strength but he one-shotted spider-woman
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11/113883/3124233-spider-woman-1.jpg

Golgo13
Not necessarily. His armor had been given an upgrade. And he's still survived similar situations like large explosions, falls, superhuman attacks, grievous wounds like being impaled, etc in both preDCnU and afterwards.

thumb up

iscaremonkeys
thumb up taskmaster killed a guy...with pens.... LIKE A BOSS
http://www.comicvine.com/images/1300-2299259

Speed and agility

http://www.comicvine.com/images/1300-2549240
http://www.comicvine.com/images/1300-2549243
http://www.comicvine.com/images/1300-2549244

Golgo13
Tasky is good, but I don't see him getting past the armor.

iscaremonkeys
pens to the eyes...... shot to the eyes....im a firm believer in task being a better h2h fighter as well

Golgo13
Slade has armor to protect.

iscaremonkeys
from better h2h skills? dude tony wins

Golgo13
Agree to disagree, but most believe Slade has this.

iscaremonkeys
no I want a clear answer. do you think slade is a better fighter?

Golgo13
It's close, but Tasky takes the fighting edge, but Slade still wins through enhanced armor. If you take the armor away, Tasky has a good chance.

iscaremonkeys
It's close, but Tasky takes the fighting edge, but Slade still wins through enhanced armor. If you take the armor away, Tasky has a good chance. YOU BETTER AGREE BISH!
jk. I still think he could kick him in the head and break his neck.
guess this thread is over....I STILL THINK TONY WINS

Golgo13
If Legacy couldn't do it without effort, then I doubt Tasky can. Or Lobo for that matter.

iscaremonkeys
LOBO COULDENT DO THAT???? im not surprised. Dident he go from beating superman to having issues picking up a truck

Golgo13
No, we're talking DCnU. He may be a clone, but he one-shotted Apollo. Apollo's reserves were low, but it's still a nice feat.

abhilegend
Lobo oneshotted Apollo? Scans? I'm not reading anything about this shitty stormwatch by starlin.

DarkSaint85
Iscaremonkeys, Deathstroke did a similar feat with a paperclip and a fly. Check my scans out.

DarkSaint85
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/12/120679/3271255-ds1-4.jpg

iscaremonkeys
nice scan

SamZED
Meh..

http://s46.radikal.ru/i114/0905/82/cedf22c7b001.jpg

stick out tongue

Golgo13
Originally posted by abhilegend
Lobo oneshotted Apollo? Scans? I'm not reading anything about this shitty stormwatch by starlin.

It was in this issue, I think.

http://tessatechaitea.tumblr.com/post/54875071097/stormwatch-22

Funny, because later Apollo one-shotted Lobo in the last issue.

This Lobo was described as a cosmic force of nature. Same one, Deathstroke fought.

namorsubby
Would it be splitting hairs to suggest that throwing a paper clip through a fly is a bit more impressive than hitting a dragon fly with a rock......perhaps.lol

DarkSaint85
Would it be splitting hairs to suggest that throwing a paper clip through a fly is a bit more impressive than hitting a dragon fly with a rock......perhaps.lol

thumb up

Plus, that's Deadpool.

tijay
Why's he blue

abhilegend
It was in this issue, I think.

http://tessatechaitea.tumblr.com/post/54875071097/stormwatch-22

Funny, because later Apollo one-shotted Lobo in the last issue.

This Lobo was described as a cosmic force of nature. Same one, Deathstroke fought.
I said scans damnit. You disappoint me prep.

uhuh

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by abhilegend
I said scans damnit. You disappoint me prep.

uhuh

Hope he's not talking about the time Lobo was amped and Apollo was (surprise, surprise) drained (yet again)....

SamZED
Would it be splitting hairs to suggest that throwing a paper clip through a fly is a bit more impressive than hitting a dragon fly with a rock......perhaps.lol Were we not talking about the aim? Or Bullseye-like ability to kill things with random objects? DP's target was further btw.

abhilegend
Hope he's not talking about the time Lobo was amped and Apollo was (surprise, surprise) drained (yet again)....
Really? Prep is slipping.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by SamZED
Were we not talking about the aim? Or Bullseye-like ability to kill things with random objects? DP's target was further btw.

It originally started because iscaremonkeys used Taskmaster's killing of someone using pens as an example of speed and strength. I then countered with DS throwing something even lighter (paperclip) with enough force to split a fly in mid-air, and with enough speed.

Then I think you countered with DP and the dragonfly.

Golgo13
I already said Apollo was low. Read above. Still a decent feat, though.

namorsubby
Slade was making Lobo bleed with punches too.

DarkSaint85
I already said Apollo was low. Read above. Still a decent feat, though.

Ok. Just wanted to make sure it was the one I was thinking of then.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.