Shaggy Man (General) Vs Nul

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Golgo13
http://i1245.photobucket.com/albums/gg587/golgi7777/SM_zps482ed37c.jpg

vs

http://i1245.photobucket.com/albums/gg587/golgi7777/NULL_zps4978f474.png

DTM
General Eiling wins. Hes proven by taking on several of the biggest bruisers in DC, together, that hes not going to call from physical attacks, which is all Nul has.

carver9
Based off fts, Nul is stronger, faster, and more durable. He wins this.

Golgo13
Originally posted by DTM
General Eiling wins. Hes proven by taking on several of the biggest bruisers in DC, together, that hes not going to call from physical attacks, which is all Nul has.

I say it's a good tussle.

carver9
Originally posted by Golgo13
I say it's a good tussle.

thumb up

DTM
A decent fight maybe, but considering how solidly General handled Superman, Orion, and other JLAers, I dont see Nul doing anything to Eiling that they didnt do (and they only won by teleporting him away). Eiling cannot be beaten physically, his regeneration is virtually instant, and his strength allowed him to use Superman as a club. Nul puts up a decent fight, but the outcome is set in stone.

carver9
He has been beaten physically though. Also, him taking on elites in DC doesn't mean that he would beat Nul. Thor used every bit of power he had and had to bfr Nul...I think Thor is more powerful than any JLA member. This doesn't include him ripping amped adamantium and ripping URU like paper.

DTM
Thor is the near equal to Superman sure, but Eiling handled Superman, Orion (a Thor match) and several other JLAers, and was winning. I sure as heck dont see Nul capable of that, or that close to it really.

carver9
Originally posted by DTM
Thor is the near equal to Superman sure, but Eiling handled Superman, Orion (a Thor match) and several other JLAers, and was winning. I sure as heck dont see Nul capable of that, or that close to it really.

Superman fought him solo as well. Lets not pretend like Hulk never fought teams, he has made a career out of if. The Justice League holds back, its just how it is. Nul is more powerful than Eiling, just how it is bro.

DTM
Fought teams yes, fought teams on the level of a top notch JLA, and win, solidly, not so much. And I dont remember Superman fighting Eiling to a standstill himself. He was involved in the JLA fights sure, but clearly Eiling was shown to be Supermans superior and would have beat him in the end. As for them holding back, trust me, read those stories again, youll see holding back was the one thing the JLA were not doing when fighting The General.

But hey, youre a solid Hulk fanboy, so he beats everyone in your eyes, I get it, and wont try to convince you otherwise any longer. smile

carver9
Originally posted by DTM
Fought teams yes, fought teams on the level of a top notch JLA, and win, solidly, not so much. And I dont remember Superman fighting Eiling to a standstill himself. He was involved in the JLA fights sure, but clearly Eiling was shown to be Supermans superior and would have beat him in the end. As for them holding back, trust me, read those stories again, youll see holding back was the one thing the JLA were not doing when fighting The General.

But hey, youre a solid Hulk fanboy, so he beats everyone in your eyes, I get it, and wont try to convince you otherwise any longer. smile

I feel safe at saying that Hulk has fought teams more powerful than the team the General fought.

IIRC, Superman did fight him to a stand still.

Naah, I admit when Hulk loses.

DTM
Naah, you dont. smile

I dont think Hulk has fought teams stronger than the JLA Eiling fought, as Id say Superman alone would beat pretty much any form of Hulk (and Im certainly not alone there), adding in Orion, Wonder Woman, Jonn, and then some, and yeah, Nulk is out of his league.

-Pr-
Originally posted by carver9
Superman fought him solo as well. Lets not pretend like Hulk never fought teams, he has made a career out of if. The Justice League holds back, its just how it is. Nul is more powerful than Eiling, just how it is bro.

Utter bullshit excuse making.

Such double standards, carter.

DarkSaint85
Hmm. If Spiderwoman could harm Nul.... evil face

carver9
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Hmm. If Spiderwoman could harm Nul.... evil face

Enchantress can blow half of The General body off, then Nul should stomp.

evil face

Pr...what are you talking about? You make it seem like its a bad thing to be stalemated by Superman. Its a good showing for both. It proves that General is an Elite and it shows that Superman can stalemate someone that can hang with the JLA.

DarkSaint85

evil face

Pr...what are you talking about? You make it seem like its a bad thing to be stalemated by Superman.

When did Enchantress fight Shaggy Man? And when did Nul fire energy blasts that can compare?

carver9
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
When did Enchantress fight Shaggy Man? And when did Nul fire energy blasts that can compare?

She fought him along with the bat family. Shot him with one of her darts and it blew a big chunk of his body off.

Uuummm, Nul at one point was creating tornados and raining down lightning and I think Spider Woman hits harder than a small bomb since she is a class 10.

DarkSaint85
She fought him along with the bat family. Shot him with one of her darts and it blew a big chunk of his body off.

Uuummm, Nul at one point was creating tornados and raining down lightning and I think Spider Woman hits harder than a small bomb since she is a class 10.

Please re-read the comic. You obviously have no idea of what you're saying, its late. You're my bestest buddy in the whole world, stop making a fool of yourself smile

Warlord
he means the Huntress maybe

-Pr-

evil face

Pr...what are you talking about? You make it seem like its a bad thing to be stalemated by Superman. Its a good showing for both. It proves that General is an Elite and it shows that Superman can stalemate someone that can hang with the JLA.

Stop deflecting.

DarkSaint85
Unless he means featless DCnU Shaggy Man? But Golgo has pre-FP Shaggy Man there....General Eiling...

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by Warlord

Stop trying to help him stick out tongue

It wasn't Huntress who shot him, incidentally.

Warlord
on the other hand batman could easily dissmember him with a bat grenade (only for his limbs to regrow fast but still...)

DarkSaint85
Pfft don't help him :-p

He regrew it back, then subsequent attempts to harm him (Steel and Superman going 'full power' blitzing him, the astro force, WW and Superman going hypersonic blitzing him PLUS Warmaker One firing a tactical nuke at him.... Didn't work.

Warlord
please stop stating the obvious: bat grenade >>> all

carver9
Originally posted by Warlord

Thanks buddy...I was half knocked out when I typed that. Yes, Huntress.

DarkSaint85
Thanks buddy...I was half knocked out when I typed that. Yes, Huntress.

It wasn't Huntress either stick out tongue

You have the scan? And it wasn't a dart either.

DarkSaint85
She fought him
Wrong.

Wrong.

Wrong

Wrong.

I am now dubious about your claims, considering the errors you've made.

What does that have to do with her venom stings, which is what she used?

I'm not even lowballing here. Lowballing would be using Hawkeye's arrows causing damage to Nul. And before you jump to Nul's defence, know that if I brought it up, I must have a scan or some evidence in reserve. So be sure.

carver9
Lol...I have those scans as well and I believe you. Both Nul and General have crappy showings when it comes to durability but on the other hand, Nul also have better showings when it comes to that as well.

iceman24567
laughing

DarkSaint85
Lol...I have those scans as well and I believe you. Both Nul and General have crappy showings when it comes to durability but on the other hand, Nul also have better showings when it comes to that as well.

Except the General's crappy showings are having his arm blown off by TWO of Morrison Batman's grenades...which he regrows in seconds, and even says how he feels no pain. So it wouldn't even slow him down at all.

Nul's crappy showing is getting hit by arrows, venom stings and Spider-woman's punches. Not quite the same thing.

And what better showings have you got? Nul's best fight was against Thor and some no-name vamps - whereas Eiling shrugged off weapons designed to kill Superman, Superman and Steel going at full power (their own words), a supersonic blitz by WW and Superman (which only staggered him), AND the Astro-Force. And this was back when Morrison was writing them all up as a pantheon of gods.

DarkSaint85
That's ignoring the earlier showings (which was a downgraded version, as it didn't have salamander tissue) which had him up against GL/Flash/MM etc.

carver9
Lol...I think you make a habit out of trying to own me (key word, trying). I will body slam you Dark.

abhilegend

evil face

facepalm

Uriel005
Honestly this might be a stalemate though I feel the General has the overall advantage. During fear run Nul was basically rampaging non stop and while lower than the generals I don't think his regen/durability/endurance is low enough that the General has enough to put Nul down for the count.

Golgo13
Most of the bad showings are not the original body.

the Darkone
General wins

cdtm
He has been beaten physically though. Also, him taking on elites in DC doesn't mean that he would beat Nul. Thor used every bit of power he had and had to bfr Nul...I think Thor is more powerful than any JLA member. This doesn't include him ripping amped adamantium and ripping URU like paper.

erm

cdtm
General should win. Superman basically punched himself out against him, and Orion's Astro Force (Which has affected Superman on more then one occasion, including knocking him out..) didn't even slow him down..

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.