Talon Vs Red Hood

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Golgo13
http://i1245.photobucket.com/albums/gg587/golgi7777/TAL2_zps8465c4bc.jpg

vs

http://i1245.photobucket.com/albums/gg587/golgi7777/JT_zpsfdc0e411.jpg

Scuzz2.0
Close. H2H Talon could have the edge. maybe. but what's to stop Jason shooting him in the face?

Golgo13
Talon's regen is pretty good, plus he's more agile and quicker than Jason.

Galan007
Originally posted by Scuzz2.0
Close. H2H Talon could have the edge. maybe. but what's to stop Jason shooting him in the face? So far Talon is the only non-herald to one-up DCnU Bane in a fight:

So I think he's definitely got Red Hood in h2h.

Aside from that, Talon's resurrection granted him a damn good healing factor-- the CoO Grandmaster commented that he could now heal from ANY injury. This is how he was able to heal after having his spinal cord severed:

I doubt the Grandmaster would make such a bold claim if Talon could still be killed by a bullet to the brain. /shrug

Talon also displayed his uber HF against Wolf-Spider(one of Bane's goons):

"I barely felt any of that." laughing out loud

So yeah, going with Talon 10/10.

Golgo13
Uber street.

BruceSkywalker
Calvin too easy

RedX1852
Originally posted by Galan007
So far Talon is the only non-herald to one-up DCnU Bane in a fight:

Aside from that, Talon's resurrection granted him a damn good healing factor-- the CoO Grandmaster commented that he could now heal from ANY injury. This is how he was able to heal after having his spinal cord severed:

I doubt the Grandmaster would make such a bold claim if Talon could still be killed by a bullet to the brain. /shrug

So yeah, going with Talon 10/10.

Bane killed Talon(Calvin)

Galan007
^ Before he was resurrected/amped, yes.

deathslash
So far Talon is the only non-herald to one-up DCnU Bane in a fight:

So yeah, going with Talon 10/10. Wait, how is that considered one-upping Bane in a fight? all he did was kick bane off of him, throw acid in his face, and run away.

Galan007
What I meant is that so far Bane has out-smarted and crushed all opposition... Talon is really the only exception.

However, Talon was also relatively unfazed by blows from Felix Harmon, who was strong enough to lift a locomotive as a child. So yeah...

carver9
What I meant is that so far Bane has out-smarted and crushed all opposition... Talon is really the only exception.

However, Talon was also relatively unfazed by blows from Felix Harmon, who was strong enough to lift a locomotive as a child. So yeah...

Do you have scans of him lifting a car? Also, the fight between him and Talon. Or you can give me the issue numbers.

Galan007
Lifting a locomotive as a child:
http://i.imgur.com/RNObPzP.jpg

The fight between Felix and Talon took place in 'Talon' #13-14.

Cogito
I'm going to reserve judgment until we see how Jason fares against super-amped Ra's

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.