HOM Wanda vs DP Scott

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

tijay
Both at the Peak of their Game
Full Brutality
Brawl
No BFR/PIS/CIS

Odekahn
Wanda with ease

NemeBro
Scott DPs her.

guy222
HOM Wanda

Odekahn
Originally posted by NemeBro
Scott DPs her.

Please. Scott wasn't even that impressive as DP.

"No more Phoenix"

Mshinu
Wanda wouldn`t break a sweat taking this DP.

Warlord
Wanda schools him

Insane Titan
Wanda takes DP with ease and she beats Scott too

Cogito
Hell, even non-HoM Wanda was a threat to the Phoenix 5

StyleTime
Originally posted by Odekahn

"No more Phoenix"
That won't stop the DP.

DarkSaint85

Does Alex join in???

zopzop
Originally posted by Cogito
Hell, even non-HoM Wanda was a threat to the Phoenix 5
You know the funny thing about this is, during the HoM flashback and summary of events leading up to AvX in and issue of AvX, Doom and the Lifeforce weren't even mentioned or acknowledged..........at all.

Implying HoM Wanda is/was AvX Wanda. Now you may think that's crazy talk how could the writer of that AvX issue ignore the revelations and issues of the Children's Crusade, but keep in mind this is Marvel we are talking about. The writers really ARE that stupid.

Serious question now, who was the most powerful person HoM Wanda took on (she didn't have to beat him/her, just had to fight them)?

tijay
What about adding RKT

tijay
Originally posted by tijay
What about adding RKT

This was meant to be in theHOM Wanda vs Odin (in Asgard) thread

-Pr-

"No more Phoenix"

Whoosh.

Glorificus
HoM Wanda could take a dump and and her feces would slaughter Dark Phoenix without any trouble.

StyleTime
Originally posted by -Pr-
Whoosh.
laughing out loud

Odekahn
Originally posted by StyleTime
laughing out loud

I think he's agreeing with me... I've been wrong before though.

ares834
I think he's agreeing with me...

Originally posted by -Pr-
Whoosh.

NemeBro
I think he's agreeing with me... I've been wrong before though. Jesus.

jitay
Would adding RKT make this more fair?

ODG
Originally posted by zopzop
You know the funny thing about this is, during the HoM flashback and summary of events leading up to AvX in and issue of AvX, Doom and the Lifeforce weren't even mentioned or acknowledged..........at all.

Implying HoM Wanda is/was AvX Wanda. Now you may think that's crazy talk how could the writer of that AvX issue ignore the revelations and issues of the Children's Crusade, but keep in mind this is Marvel we are talking about. The writers really ARE that stupid.

Serious question now, who was the most powerful person HoM Wanda took on (she didn't have to beat him/her, just had to fight them)? This baseless theory of your's played itself out a year ago already. Any attempt to revive it is ill-advised. Doom and the Lifeforce have been mentioned after Children's Crusade. Even just as recently as Uncanny Avengers. Wanda was manipulated by Doom and amped during House of M by a specific energy source. That was the revelation behind Children's Crusade. She was not amped during Avengers Vs. X-Men because Doom stole it, never gave it back, and eventually lost possession of it himself.

But I understand you're to be blameless for not knowing this since it would otherwise require you to actually read comics -- with or without personal agendas. You can start by reading Avengers Vs. X-Men #0, the prologue to the entire event you're so focused on and re-read where the resurrected Vision accepted that Wanda was manipulated per Children's Crusade but still rebuked her. An attitude that Vision carried with him against Wanda throughout Avengers Vs. X-Men.

In any event, HOM Wanda didn't have to sacrifice and blow herself up to cast the "No More Mutants" spell across the Multiverse. The Phoenixforce controlled by its destined host, Hope, had to sacrifice and blow itself up to cast a "More Mutants" spell on 616's planet Earth... with Wanda's help. And Dark Phoenix Scott could barely handle the power. This is no contest.

HOM Wanda would stomp.

Odekahn
Originally posted by NemeBro
Jesus.

Saves. thumb up

jitay
Originally posted by jitay
Would adding RKT make this more fair?

nwg202
Wanda wins

maxivitopowe
Wonda

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.