Warriors Three vs. Colossus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

StiltmanFTW
Should be fun.

carver9
Love Warrior 3...love Colossus as well. Good thread Stilt, I'm undecided.

zopzop
Any one of the W3 could solo Colossus, all three of them vs Colossus is spite.

carver9
What makes you say that Zop.?

h1a8
Colossus could beat any of the three (as he is stronger and more durable). But the three together might edge him or it would be very close.

juggernaut74
Colossus is stronger than them by a long shot and way more durable. 3 on 1 makes this a good one.

Cogito
Volstagg

-Pr-
While I would argue that Colossus could do well against any of the three one on one, three on one seems spite to me.

DarkSaint85
Brandrheid Undrsigr.

jitay
Originally posted by juggernaut74
Colossus is stronger than them by a long shot and way more durable. 3 on 1 makes this a good one.

KingD19
I'd say Volstagg ends up being the last one standing if Colossus fights hard and fights well. Fandral and Hoggun would end up going down rather quickly in comparison. And while the Voluminous would put up a good fight, I think more often than not, he'd fall victim to the Russian too.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by KingD19
I'd say Volstagg ends up being the last one standing if Colossus fights hard and fights well. Fandral and Hoggun would end up going down rather quickly in comparison. And while the Voluminous would put up a good fight, I think more often than not, he'd fall victim to the Russian too.

I am wagering his blade would be able to cut Colossus; I may be mistaken.

KingD19
It's taken some serious stuff to cut Colossus in the past. And he's only gotten stronger and more durable since then. It may be able to cut him(if it's Uru, which I'm not sure what the 3's weapons are made of), but then again if it does cut, it may not cut too deep, or it might cut just fine.

DarkSaint85
It is Uru, and its pretty magical too (Ufoe showing, cutting Fenris etc).

cdtm
Colossus should beat any one of them, even the voluminous one.

With three on one, it's a tough call. I'm leaning towards the W3.

cdtm
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
It is Uru, and its pretty magical too (Ufoe showing, cutting Fenris etc).

The way it deflects energy attacks, it probably has some kind of mystic shielding properties too..

Rage.Of.Olympus
Warrior's Three win imho. I'd like to see a Volstagg vs. Colossus fight in a comic. He can be surprisingly strong and durable on a good day (Showings that would be impressive for someone like Colossus), and his sword would probably be very dangerous for Colossus.

Stoic
Fandral solos he has crazy moves, and the speed advantage to literally tutor Peter in the ways of combat.

ODG
Originally posted by zopzop
Any one of the W3 could solo Colossus, all three of them vs Colossus is spite. thumb up

Badabing
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Should be fun. Are you trying to irk me!? Volstagg the Voluminous solos. I should destroy you with Carver! sneer

carver9
Originally posted by Badabing
Are you trying to irk me!? Volstagg the Voluminous solos. I should destroy you with Carver! sneer

laughing out loud

Warlord
Volstagg devours him

Mshinu
Volstagg Soloes by SpeedBlitz!

Bentley
Originally posted by zopzop
Any one of the W3 could solo Colossus, all three of them vs Colossus is spite. Originally posted by ODG
thumb up

The Sorrow
Volstagg wins

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.