Voldemort versus Khan

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Stealth Moose
Khan from Into Darkness; Voldemort from the films obviously. Neutral setting. First one to die loses.

TheGodKiller
Spite. Voldemort wins.

Impediment
NB4 Quan says "Khan wins."

That said, Voldy stomps. Epically.

TheGodKiller
^Riddle is quan's fave as well though.

This is clearly meant to be a bait thread aimed at him, IMO.

Stealth Moose
Originally posted by TheGodKiller
^Riddle is quan's fave as well though.

This is clearly meant to be a bait thread aimed at him, IMO.

https://i.chzbgr.com/maxW500/3898408960/h005CDD48/

Robtard
How dare you pit two man-crushes against each other.

Galan007
Thanos wins.

Impediment
Go home, Galan; you're drunk.

siriuswriter
Voldy.

Lord Lucien
They both win. No, don't ask how.

Galan007
Originally posted by Impediment
Go home, Galan; you're drunk. http://img.pandawhale.com/61908-Joffrey-nod-frown-gif-vFQL.gif

BruceSkywalker
I win, because I am AWESOME big grin

TheGodKiller
Originally posted by Galan007
Thanos wins.
thumb up

Stealth Moose
Khan wins by virtue of biasobjective truth and virtue, etc. And the poll is clearly a lie.

Odekahn
http://i593.photobucket.com/albums/tt11/Odekahn/null_zps5832ce71.jpg

Stealth Moose
That's an awesome picture.

Also, no one voted for Khan. BUT HE CAN BEAT YODA WTF.

The Fat Rambo
How?

Kazenji
Originally posted by The Fat Rambo
How?

This is Quanchi we're talking about here.

Silent Master
Khan dies

KuRuPT Thanosi
We've disagreed before but something you crack me up moosie... Quan head just exploded when he read the thread.. I'm going with his bias towards Khan prevailing.. but one never knows.

DrDeadpool
In a fight unfortunately Voldemort wins, but Khan is clearly smarter than him.

Silent Master
Originally posted by DrDeadpool
In a fight unfortunately Voldemort wins, but Khan is clearly smarter than him.

Of course he is, Tom is a moron...but this thread isn't about who is smarter.

Epicurus
Voldemort still wins, even as quanchi still avoids this thread like the prissy little coward that he is.

zeel
Khan shit's his pants before the fight and runs away.

Supra
Why are you idiots incessant of bumping dead threads?

Silent Master
If you're not going to comment on the topic, why are you posting in the thread?

Supra
Originally posted by Silent Master
If you're not going to comment on the topic, why are you posting in the thread?

The thread is a bait thread and a stupid one and there is nothing to comment of besides you obviously trying to bait Quan and the thread has been dead, so why dont you leave it alone.

Silent Master
You could comment on who wins.

Tom wins, see how easy that was.....now you try.

Dramatic Gecko
I agree with Supra. Leave it alone... Stop being mean to Quanch even if he is a incredibly annoying doucshe.

(and baldermort wins.)

Supra

Vold wins SM. Quit resurrecting dead threads dumbass

Firefly218
vold rapes

Silent Master
Originally posted by Supra
Vold wins SM. Quit resurrecting dead threads dumbass

If you don't like the thread, don't post in it.

Originally posted by Firefly218
vold rapes

Probably, Tom did seem rather gay.

Supra
If you don't like the thread, don't post in it.

Probably, Tom did seem rather gay.

Ill call you out every time your being gay.

Silent Master
Back on topic, Khan dies.

Supra

Yea Khan dies, has anyone said he does not and why do you keep repeating yourself. Who is arguing Vold dies here, do you enjoy talking to yourself and saying the same thing over and over?

You don't think we are all smart enough to see your stupid bating and keep bumping dead threads in which a victor was already named in a bait thread. Quit bating.

Silent Master
How many times does a mod have to ban you for insulting/name calling before you learn your leason?

Supra
How many times does a mod have to ban you for insulting/name calling before you learn your leason?

Like you got banned off hero chat?

Silent Master
Nope, my temp ban from herochat wasn't for insulting or name calling.

Supra
Nope, my temp ban from herochat wasn't for insulting or name calling.

No it was for trolling like you do here.

Silent Master
No it was for trolling like you do here.

Incorrect, the temp ban was for spamming the general debate board, not trolling....you really need to research these things before you post.

Supra
Incorrect, the temp ban was for spamming the general debate board, not trolling....you really need to research these things before you post.

And you are "incorrect" and need to research these things as well as I was never banned for name calling.

Gotcha again wine sack.

Silent Master
Since that is settled, can we get back to the topic?

Supra
Since that is settled, can we get back to the topic?

You think your smart don't you. But your not smart and I have figured your spamming bating ways out and just called you out for blatant lying.

Do you really think your that smart?

Epicurus
Like you got banned off hero chat?
Are you a poster on ICT?

Silent Master
Originally posted by Epicurus
Are you a poster on ICT?

He appears to be friends with quan and quan loves bringing up my one temp ban.

Supra

Like you keep brining up my temp bans and teaming up with epic.. hypocrite much?

Epicurus
The mental impairment along with the verbal incoherency tells me that he is merely some brain-dead goof who loves to fellate quan. That along with the fact that he conveniently ignores the fact that quan too was banned(iirc, Strider did the deed, didn't he), tells me has no idea what he's talking about, as usual.

Supra
The mental impairment along with the verbal incoherency tells me that he is merely some brain-dead goof who loves to fellate quan. That along with the fact that he conveniently ignores the fact that quan too was banned(iirc, Strider did the deed, didn't he), tells me has no idea what he's talking about, as usual.

Funny how similar you and Silent Master are so similar but you love compare me to Quan.

Epicurus
Not really. Quan at least gives off the impression of some basic level of education and a good enough grasp of the English language. You on the other hand seem like a neanderthal in comparison.

Supra
Not really. Quan at least gives off the impression of some basic level of education and a good enough grasp of the English language. You on the other hand seem like a neanderthal in comparison.

I have no problem being a raging monkey when I want to be.

Epicurus
I have no problem being a raging monkey when I want to be.
I doubt you realized that you just committed an act of self-pwnage in this post.laughing out loud

Profiled.thumb up

Silent Master

quan has been banned from KMC, CBR and Herochat multiple times. in fact IIRC he used to brag about being permabanned from CBR.

Supra
I doubt you realized that you just committed an act of self-pwnage in this post.laughing out loud

Profiled.thumb up

Thanks for putting me in your profile and immortalizing me as the Hulk of KMC.

Supra
quan has been banned from KMC, CBR and Herochat multiple times. in fact IIRC he used to brag about being permabanned from CBR.

The fact is your bring up my banning when you yourself was banned for spamming, hypocrite.

Silent Master
The fact is your bring up my banning when you yourself was banned for spamming, hypocrite.

You were insulting/name calling, which I've seen a mod warn you for...thus my comment.

Epicurus
Yup. But somehow, Supra has to compare someone's temp ban on another site to his multiple bans on this one. And his boyscout quan's record is even worse than him actually.

Epicurus
Thanks for putting me in your profile and immortalizing me as the Hulk of KMC.
laughing out loud I haven't even put up your quote yet. But thanks for the laughs. I just realized what a hilarious little cracker you are, Supra.

Supra
You were insulting/name calling, which I've seen a mod warn you for...thus my comment.

No you said I was banned for something I was not, quit changing your story now that you been caught red handed. And look at you and Epic now ganging up like a gay couple. Why do you keep bringing Quan up?

Supra
laughing out loud I haven't even put up your quote yet. But thanks for the laughs. I just realized what a hilarious little cracker you are, Supra

I love yousmile

Epicurus
I love yousmile
Speaking of gay people... roll eyes (sarcastic)

Supra
Speaking of gay people... roll eyes (sarcastic)

Ancient Philosophers loved each othersmile

Silent Master
No you said I was banned for something I was not, quit changing your story now that you been caught red handed. And look at you and Epic now ganging up like a gay couple. Why do you keep bringing Quan up?

The post you quoted didn't even mention quan, so your question makes zero sense.

Now back to the topic, this thread should probably be closed as spite.

Epicurus
Ancient Philosophers loved each othersmile
facepalm

Supra
The post you quoted didn't even mention quan, so your question makes zero sense.

Now back to the topic, this thread should probably be closed as spite.

It was dead and you reopned it by bumping it here today, do you think you can lie your way out of this? You baited a dead thread which is spite, so its you who again who is called out.

Silent Master
The post before mine was only a week before, that hardly makes this a dead thread.

Supra
The post before mine was only a week before, that hardly makes this a dead thread.

Quit lying you just said the thread should be closed and its spite and now you requesting it to be closed. If you said its closed and is spite why did you bump it? No one said Vold lost, so you agreed to bump the post and bait. Caught again spamabater.

Silent Master
I'm not the OP, I can't request that it be closed...I was just stating my opinion.

Supra
I'm not the OP, I can't request that it be closed...I was just stating my opinion.

Then why did you bump a week thread that was not even being debated, to spamabait?

Silent Master
I posted in the thread becasue I felt like it, there was no baiting involved.

Supra
I posted in the thread becasue I felt like it, there was no baiting involved.

Quit lying, you posted in a week old bait thread. To bait quan, there was no debate going on. Caught you again lying and baiting. Own up to it by just shutting up.

Silent Master
Quit lying, you posted in a week old bait thread. To bait quan, there was no debate going on. Caught you again lying and baiting. Own up to it by just shutting up.

I posted in a thread becasue I felt like it, there was no baiting involved.

Supra
So on Jan 28th, 2014 10:04 PM
Khan dies

Then on Feb 5th, 2014 12:51 AM
Of course he is, Tom is a moron...but this thread isn't about who is smarter.

Then today 04:41 PM

Again Today

I just caught you spamming the same thing over and over, no debate present. Bating was present since the thread start and you keep spamming the same thing over and over and over. We know your point of view, Khan dies and everyone agrees, why don't you shut up spamabater.

Silent Master
Wow, you caught me responding to people in a therad...OMG how amazing, you should probably contact Ripley's believe it or not.

Supra
Wow, you caught me responding to people in a therad...OMG how amazing, you should probably contact Ripley's believe it or not.

Nope you responded to no one with a debate, want to keep lying spamabater?

Silent Master
I responded to DrDeadpool and then two other posters commented on the thread before you decided to derail it by crying about the bumping of week old threads.

Supra
I responded to DrDeadpool and then two other posters commented on the thread before you decided to derail it by crying about the bumping of week old threads.

You responded in agreement, what was the debate after you already said Vold won multiple times? To bait like a child.

Why don't you go back and read the first page or can you not read?

Silent Master
Prior to responding to DrDeadpool's post, I'd only posted in this thread once and I responded to him because he brought up a new point...IE Khan's IQ advantage. that's what you do in a debate...you respond to points that are brought up.

Supra
Prior to responding to DrDeadpool's post, I'd only posted in this thread once and I responded to him because he brought up a new point...IE Khan's IQ advantage. that's what you do in a debate...you respond to points that are brought up.

Do you think we are all stupid and didn't read the first page?

Silent Master
Anyone that reads the 1st page can see that I only have one post there.

Supra
Anyone that reads the 1st page can see that I only have one post there.

What did everyone say..that it was a pointless spite thread to bait Quan which you continue to do. Do you really consider that debating? Where is the debate here?

Darkstorm Zero
Quan hasn't been seen or heard from since the end of January, so really, it does not matter.

Also, I'll note that SM's *Bump* post wasn't even aimed at Quan, so I'll ask again, why do you bite for no reason Supra? I thought you has SM on ignore.... You've been really biting lately...

Silent Master
Originally posted by Darkstorm Zero
Quan hasn't been seen or heard from since the end of January, so really, it does not matter.

Also, I'll note that SM's *Bump* post wasn't even aimed at Quan, so I'll ask again, why do you bite for no reason Supra? I thought you has SM on ignore.... You've been really biting lately...

I don't know what his issue is, I was just bored so bumped a recent thread, people were even starting to post again(Epicurus and zeel), then for some reason Supra felt the need to troll me.

Lestov16
Vold wins.

Epicurus
Bump

dadudemon
Bump

I ain't readin' this bullshit thread.

Why is it not obvious that a being that can turn into a literal cloud of smoke, wins this confrontation?

Why is it not obvious that a being who can silently control your mind and pull your thoughts out of your head, win this thread?

Basically, why did this thread last this many pages?

Impediment
Because of one big troll.

Voldemort wins.

Apparation, fiend fyre, crucio, avada kadavra.

Win.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.