Darth Malgus respect thread

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Intrepid37
Darth Malgus is an extremely capable Sith Lord from the Old Republic era. This thread will (hopefully) give a good view of how powerful Malgus is.

Telekinesis

Malgus kills two guards with his lightsaber, then telekinetically blasts the third into a wall hard enough to crush bones and kill on impact.

Malgus uses lightsaber throw to kill two guards.

Malgus telekinetically blasts a Padawan across a hall into a stone column with enough force to have her collapse with a bleeding nose.

Malgus leaps behind a female Jedi, blasting her across a hall into a pile of rubble.

Malgus telekinetically chokes a Jedi to death.

Malgus uses lightsaber throw to kill Ven Zallow but misses, then blasts Zallow into a pile of rubble.

Malgus unleashes a telekinetic blast that sends bodies and doors flying, slightly moving his transport in the process.

Malgus leaps down fifty meters, shattering stones when landing.

Malgus sends two pieces of statue flying.

Malgus blasts Aryn Leneer, blowing her across a hanger.

Malgus blasts two guards into a wall, cracking their bones and killing them.

While injured, Malgus telekinetically blasts parts of two collapsed buildings on top of him away, then leaps over the rubble.

Malgus telekinetically pulls out a Jedi of his hiding, then chokes him to death.

Intrepid37
Strength

Malgus shortly clashes lightsabers with a Jedi, then kicks him ''five paces backwards''.

Malgus grabs a female Jedi by her throat and slams her into the ground.

Malgus takes a male Jedi by his throat, lifts him up in the air, and squeezes him to death.

Malgus kicks Ven Zallow ten meters.

Malgus's blows are strong enough to make Aryn Leneer's arms ''quiver''.

Malgus smashes Aryn Leneer's head with his hand, sending her flying ten meters into a rock where she spits out blood.

Malgus strength drives Aryn Leneer to her knees.

Malgus kicks Aryn Leneer in her face, causing her to loose teeth.

Malgus kicks Adraas, breaking his ribs and sending him flying into a column with enough impact to split it.

Malgus squeezes Adraas to death.

Malgus kicks a Jedi into a building.

Intrepid37
Speed

Wounded, Malgus catches Aryn Leneer's lightsaber ''as quick as a sand viper''.

Malgus spins his lightsaber fast enough to produce a ''shield'' out of its blurring motions.

Malgus moves his lightsaber fast enough to produce a ''red smear''.

Malgus deflects dozens of blaster bolts back at the soldiers who had fired them.

Intrepid37
Lightning

Malgus kills two Padawans and a Knight with his lightning.

Malgus blasts Aryn Leneer with lightning, powering through her defenses and disarming her in the progress, lifting her up and throwing her on top of a shuttle, burning her flesh.

Malgus disarms Adraas with his lightning, burning his flesh in the progress.

Malgus uses lightning on a Jedi, burning his flesh and killing him in the end.

Intrepid37
Lightsaber dueling

Malgus, augmenting himself from his anger of Eleena, duels Ven Zallow. The duel is close, and Zallow gets a few hits in, but Malgus ultimately prevails.

Intrepid37
Lightsaber dueling

Malgus duels Aryn Leneer in what is a fairly close fight.

Intrepid37
Lightsaber dueling

Malgus duels Aryn Leneer again, ultimately overpowering her through his lightning.

Intrepid37
Lightsaber dueling

Malgus duels a Jedi, ending it with his lightning.

Intrepid37
Lightsaber dueling

Malgus duels Adraas, again overpowering his opponent with his lightning before choking him to death with his hands.

Intrepid37
Lightsaber dueling

Malgus and his master, Vindican, duels Satele Shan and the battlemaster, Kao-Cen Darach. Malgus beats Satele Shan, then kills Kao-Cen Darach later on.

mm4JEZudf0c

Malgus duels Satele Shan again. He is holding the definite advantage but ultimately loses.

z0RuR3FREFw

Nephthys
Looks like you didn't need me to post many video's. Nice job on the respect thread. thumb up

Deceived trailer:

635zWY_HhNM

Malgus fights throughout, displaying various feats and fights and defeats Ven Zallow.

Malgus fight in the False Emperor flashpoint in Swtor -

Republic version:

wvJNCawO9Q8

Empire version:

yJBPDyIACek

The only difference is that he shocks the Empire players in the middle of the conversation and says some different things. Whats impressive is that he manages to toss around extremely powerful people in both versions at the end of the cutscene. All of the Force using classes in the game are no joke, all at least Dooku level or higher. And in the Empire version he brings the Imperial Strike Team to its knees with lightning, again very impressive considering the Wrath, Nox and the Bounty Hunter are all really damn good.

Also I think its relevant to point out that Malgus achieved a form of semi-oneness with the Force during his second fight with Aryn:

So for all the feats up to that fight, be mindful that he became much more powerful after that.

NewGuy01
If the player is the Wrath, what does Malgus call him? If he just says Darth Nox then nothing for the Wrath, it's possible that Nox could be his canonical killer, since it can be played solo.

Nephthys
I guess he'd just call him the Wrath. I'm pretty sure he'd address anyone who attacked him solo. He says something different to a team:

4j02LqLq2gw

Kinda my mistake for using a solo video as the example though. I take it as canon that if its a 4 man flashpoint, all of the Imperial characters did it, so that seems atypical to me.

Nephthys
Actually I'm not too sure now....

NewGuy01
I personally say if they are interesting extra little bonuses for certain classes/species that those are probably the canon ones--Similarly to how I heard someone here say the Imperial Agent is probably a Chiss because if you choose that species there are extra things that seem to happen.

Though, I don't think anyone would really take me seriously if I checked killing Malgus as a feat for Nox, or killing Jaric Kaedan as a feat for Wrath.

S_W_LeGenD
Nice work, Intrepid37

Malgus is canonically a powerhouse.

More information:-

-> One of the Malgus's premium powers is "Force Maelstrom." (A power which is precursor to the mighty "Force Storm Wormhole" power)

A glimpse of Malgus utilizing "Force Maelstrom" on his enemies to overwhelm and kill them:

http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20130907150746/starwars/images/c/c0/Malgus_using_Force_maelstrom_BoS.JPG

Comments: It is possible that Malgus was in the process of learning about most destructive Force Storm techniques. Unfortunately, an Imperial Strike Team stopped him.

-> Malgus is counted among the most notable warriors of the Sith (in no specific order):

- Darth Malgus
- Darth Marr
- Darth Decimus

-> Malgus's lightsaber dueling preferences:

- Shii-Cho
- Juyo
- Soresu
- Shien

-> Information about Malgus reclaiming Korriban:

-> General information:

-> Satele Shan's perceptions about Malgus:

1st confrontation:

2nd confrontation:

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Intrepid, what level do you put malgus at?

Intrepid37
Obi-Wan level.

Nephthys
Lol, really? You must rate Obi-Wan pretty high.

Intrepid37
Nah.

ares834
Originally posted by Nephthys
Actually I'm not too sure now....

He has personal lines to every character.

S_W_LeGenD
Originally posted by Intrepid37
Obi-Wan level.
Is this a joke?

NewGuy01
Originally posted by ares834

What does he say to the Wrath, then?

Intrepid37
Originally posted by S_W_LeGenD
Is this a joke?
Yep. Remember, he beat Kao-Cen Darach as a Padawan! Kao-Cen Darach is superior to Count Dooku as a combatant: therefore, Malgus can beat the good Count decades before his prime, putting him on Yoda's level or beyond.

#logic

ares834
Originally posted by NewGuy01
What does he say to the Wrath, then?

"The Emperor's Wrath. Fitting that we meet within his chambers. He was kind enough to keep his throne warm for me."

http://youtu.be/iTt6NVcBiUw?t=10m46s

The Merchant
Do you guys think Malgus could beat the Emperor Vitiate?

Nephthys
No. no expression

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Nah Malgus wouldn't beat Vitiate.

ares834
Originally posted by The Merchant
Do you guys think Malgus could beat the Emperor Vitiate?

If he could stop Vitiate's mental domination it would be a good fight.

Petrus
Originally posted by ares834

Exactly the point. If he has personal lines for every character, then we really can't know if the canon is 4-man group, or just Nox or just Wrath or whoever.

Intrepid37

DarthAnt66
Malgus is called "seemingly invincible.'

Rebel95
Source?

Freedon Nadd
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
Malgus is called "seemingly invincible.'

Palpatine was also called seemingly invincible on Byss(Dark Empire) smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.