Lucifer Morningstar vs. Yog-Sothoth

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

backup
Who wins?

TheGodKiller
What are Yog-Sothoth's feats? Because Lucifer can casually control and shape energies potent enough to spawn an entire multiverse, has very powerful telepathy and soul/spirit manip, can casually fly across the Source Wall, and can even control time to an extent. In fact his power is so immense that he can't go into particularly fragile dimensions without completely crumbling them with his mere presence alone.

That's what you're dealing with here.

backup
Originally posted by Epicurus
What are Yog-Sothoth's feats? Because Lucifer can casually control and shape energies potent enough to spawn an entire multiverse, has very powerful telepathy and soul/spirit manip, can casually fly across the Source Wall, and can even control time to an extent. In fact his power is so immense that he can't go into particularly fragile dimensions without completely crumbling them with his mere presence alone.

That's what you're dealing with here.

It is said that Yog-Sothoth is omniscient and represents the multiverse of HP Lovecraft. Although in truth, the cosmic entities of Lovecraft is highly speculative with respect to their true potential.

Epicurus
Originally posted by backup
It is said that Yog-Sothoth is omniscient and represents the multiverse of HP Lovecraft. Although in truth, the cosmic entities of Lovecraft is highly speculative with respect to their true potential.
Lucifer has some decent feats against the Basanos, omniscient beings from the Vertigoverse themselves. And those showings were achieved while in a depowered state no less.

Sacred 117
How the f**k did you change your name? Last I checked it couldn't be done.

Epicurus
Originally posted by Sacred 117
How the f**k did you change your name? Last I checked it couldn't be done.
It can be done. This name change request was quite old though, and the only reason it got applied all of a sudden is because Raz shows up once in a blue moon and when he did login recently, he noticed the request and approved it. A lot of posters have had their names changed as a result of this.

Sacred 117
Not sure who Raz is, but thanks for the info.

Epicurus
^Raz is the admin of this site. Only he can approve a request for change of the username. For more details, visit this thread.

Sacred 117
^Raz is the admin of this site. Only he can approve a request for change of the username. For more details, visit this thread.

Ah, ok. Didn't people think he was dead or some shit?

Epicurus
Originally posted by Sacred 117
Ah, ok. Didn't people think he was dead or some shit?
Nope. He's alive, merely not as active as he used to be before. That is why there are talks on other forums about hauling up the entirety of KMC Forums and doing a revamp of the whole site in order to attract greater traffic, fresh new users and better quality posts.

backup
Lucifer has some decent feats against the Basanos, omniscient beings from the Vertigoverse themselves. And those showings were achieved while in a depowered state no less.

But, Lucifer was manipulated by Lillith when he rebelled against Yahweh, not so? My question is: How many times have you been deceived Lucifer? I think that it would be a good match up, by the almost omniscience which owns Yog-Sothoth and Lucifer.

Epicurus
Originally posted by backup
But, Lucifer was manipulated by Lillith when he rebelled against Yahweh, not so? My question is: How many times have you been deceived Lucifer? I think that it would be a good match up, by the almost omniscience which owns Yog-Sothoth and Lucifer.
Nope, he wasn't manipulated by Lilith. She was an intellect/philosophy whore, and Lucifer got his pleasure from that aspect of hers. Lucifer deceived the Japanese gods, he outdid Meleos, he outdid Amenadiel, and in all these instances he was depowered.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.