Street Fighter vs Mortal Kombat

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

I am Vegeta
Note this is game feats only and all game play moves can be used as fast and as strong as the game play shows it to be.

Liu Kang vs Ryu
Shang Tsung vs Akuma
Shao Kahn vs Mike Bison
Sub Zerovs Ken
Reptile vs Blanka
Chun Li vs Sonya Blade

who would win these fights

battlemaster161
Liu Kang
Akuma
Shao Kahn
Sub Zero
Tie
Chun Li

I am Vegeta
IMO
Liu Kang
Akuma
Shao Kahn
Ken
Reptile
Sonya Blade

Ferret Fiend
Liu Kang
Akuma
Tie
Subzero
Blanka
Sonya Blade

battlemaster161
Originally posted by Ferret Fiend
Liu Kang
Akuma
Tie
Subzero
Blanka
Sonya Blade How would Blanka beat Reptile they would stalemate if not reptile would win, and how does Sonya beat Chun Li she is much stronger.

Ferret Fiend
Because Blanka is more brutal and IMO electricity > Acid and Sonya is faster and her moves are meant to bust out combos to get more hits while Chun Li's is basically on strength and IMO Combos > Strength.

battlemaster161
Apparently you forgot Reptile can turn invisible to and Chun Li has a lot of **** you up combos she maybe not as fast but she can sure as hell do more damage.

Ferret Fiend
Sonya is a lot faster and can break out more damaging combos reptile turning invisible isnt all that effective cause a simple projectile that hits him blocked or not causes him to reappear.

I am Vegeta
Reptile is faster and stronger than most people realize

Ferret Fiend
True but Blanka has him beat in everything I doubt Reptile can take on Blanka.

REXXXX
Violates the section rules, I'm afraid!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.