Godzilla vs The Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lestov16
Final Wars Godzilla vs Bana Hulk
Bloodlusted deathmatch in Times Square
Who takes this?

ares834
Godzilla destroys Hulk.

Lestov16
Changed to Bana Hulk. Does the outcome change?

jinXed by JaNx
Don't know how Godzilla would get the Hulk off of his head...,Hulk wins.

janus77
Hulk wins this. Either movie version of Hulk would stomp against Godzilla.

ares834
**** no. FW Godzilla was one shotting other Kajiu with his atomic breath and threw/blasted Keizer Ghidorah, who weighs 60000 tons, into space.

FrothByte
Hulk is a bit too agile methinks. He'll latch on to that lizard and start clawing his way to it's heart.

ares834
Doubtful. Godzilla has always had crazy regen and can likely regen faster than Hulk can dig/claw.

Worse yet, by the end of FW, Godzilla is capable of sending an energy pulse through his body so powerful that it even forced Keizer Ghidorah to relent.

the ninjak
Ang Lee's Hulk ain't clawing through Godzilla's body before suffocating, then reverting back into Banner-form.

Godzilla heals quick! Especially this one. We all saw how Hulk handled being on a jet fighter entering high altitude.

Ang Lee's Hulk still needs to breath as does all the others.

FrothByte
Originally posted by the ninjak
Ang Lee's Hulk ain't clawing through Godzilla's body before suffocating, then reverting back into Banner-form.

Godzilla heals quick! Especially this one. We all saw how Hulk handled being on a jet fighter entering high altitude.

Ang Lee's Hulk still needs to breath as does all the others.

Yeah but didn't that Hulk survive and fight underwater for a good amount of time as well?

Mindship
Godzilla. Hard to visualize Hulk winning. Godzilla has too much of a head start in size and strength.

jinXed by JaNx
How is Godzilla going to Stop Hulk from tearing his eyes out? His arms don't work lol

ares834
Someone didn't watch Final Wars...

Tzeentch._
I haven't.

So, someone who has watched Final Wars can tell me,

How does Godzilla prevent Hulk from punching a crater into his brain?

More specifically, how is an 80-100 meter tall Godzilla with stubby arms going to tag a 10 foot tall creature that's shown the ability to effortlessly leap half a mile, dodge jet fighter missiles and evade attack choppers?

Robtard
Final Wars Godzilla had longer arms.

Don't see how any Hulk except comic could take this version down.

ares834
Originally posted by Tzeentch._
How does Godzilla prevent Hulk from punching a crater into his brain?

By taking only superficial damage and healing from that within seconds...

Originally posted by Tzeentch._
More specifically, how is an 80-100 meter tall Godzilla with stubby arms going to tag a 10 foot tall creature that's shown the ability to effortlessly leap half a mile, dodge jet fighter missiles and evade attack choppers?

FW Godzilla sniped out an incoming meteor traveling at crazy fast speeds. He also displayed some surprisingly good fighting skills within the movie and, if Hulk does land on him, can send a massive amount of energy throughout his body to kill Hulk.

jinXed by JaNx
Considering that we don't know or never seen Hulks threshold of physical damage I don't think there is really any defense for Godzilla fans here. As far as we know, the movie versions of Hulk have an endless endurance of physical damage and for certain versions (notably ang Li ) Hulk only gets stronger.

Esau Cairn
Godzilla's atomic breath & energy pulse would most likely play havoc with Hulk's already gamma damaged radiated cells.

I can see Hulk defeating Godzilla (maybe) but only to die a slow & painful death afterwards.

the ninjak
Ang Lee's Hulk isn't getting through Final Wars Godzilla!

Imagine Hulks power levels all you want. Piss Off!

It never happened on film, it doesn't happen here.

jinXed by JaNx
Originally posted by the ninjak
Ang Lee's Hulk isn't getting through Final Wars Godzilla!

Imagine Hulks power levels all you want. Piss Off!

It never happened on film, it doesn't happen here.

fair enough. I was only playing devils advocate...,arguing for arguing sake. Although, I still maintain that Godzilla doesn't have much defense against Hulks agility and strength since there is no way to tell how, the Hulk would react to, Godzillas breath.

Shabazz916
Godzilla breath would make hulk stronger. Godzilla would not be able to touch hulk and hulk will rip godzilla apart

God Cloth Seiya
Godzilla in a Stomp.

ShadowFyre
Movie versions and Godzilla wins this with incredible ease. Hulk was never shown to lift anything remotely close to Godzillas weight or to take any kind of punishment that Godzilla has endured or can dish out.

This is a literal stomp. Movie versions of Hulk can not take a single win.

FrothByte
Originally posted by ShadowFyre
Movie versions and Godzilla wins this with incredible ease. Hulk was never shown to lift anything remotely close to Godzillas weight or to take any kind of punishment that Godzilla has endured or can dish out.

This is a literal stomp. Movie versions of Hulk can not take a single win.

Why would Hulk need to lift Godzilla? He can just punch it in the eye or repeatedly smash it's head.

ANd though I do think Godzilla is stronger than Hulk, I just think Hulk is too fast and mobile for Godzilla to catch.

ShadowFyre
Godzillas healing factor and regen is way past the hulk. His durability is way past anything movie Hulk has ever been shown to dish out and his offense is way past anything movie hulk has been shown to handle.

On top of the fact his reaction speed and accuracy is amazing. He knocks down planes and kaiju that are traveling well into the supersonic range.

The best strength feat hulk has is the leviathan. An attack from Godzilla would have obliterated that thing.

Hell, Godzilla would have defecated on the entire chitauri invasion.
If this was comic Hulk then yeah he would win after a decent fight. But movie hulk will eventually be reverted to banner through sheer force, draining of radiation or literally punted into space for the bfr.

Time Immemorial
Godzilla would utterly rape him.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.