HST Top 10 Most Powerful

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheTyrant
Who would you guys say are the 10 most powerful characters in HST? Soul King, Roger, Edo Tensei amped characters, and Sage of Six Paths are not allowed.

I'd put Juubi as my number one, but not sure about the others. I'd probably say that One Piece is the most powerful overall though.

AuraAngel
Obito is number one.

Q99
Kaguya Ōtsutsuki, the Sage's mother.

By destructive feats of top-level characters, Naruto has surpassed OP.

Obito, Naruto himself, Madara Uchiha, Hashirama Senju, the Juubi. All currently active or recently active characters who have feats above the highest seen in One Piece.

TheTyrant
Originally posted by AuraAngel
Obito is number one.
Originally posted by Q99

By destructive feats of top-level characters, Naruto has surpassed OP.

Obito, Naruto himself, Madara Uchiha, Hashirama Senju, the Juubi. All currently active or recently active characters who have feats above the highest seen in One Piece.

Isn't Juubito weaker than Juubi by itself though? Iirc, Obito just gives it a mins and purpose. If you meant Obito by himself.. lol

And let's not count Kaguya either. Forgot to restrict her as well.

Q99
Originally posted by TheTyrant
Isn't Juubito weaker than Juubi by itself though? Iirc, Obito just gives it a mins and purpose. If you meant Obito by himself.. lol

It's been stated that a skilled jinchuuriki is normally more powerful than a beast on it's own. A mind and the ability to shape that power into jutsu count for a lot.

Juubi was able to throw blasts and thorns around, eventually make some monsters, and that's about it. Obito was able to shape that power into his erase-everything black things, and his absorb-all-non-sage jutsu defense, as well as attacks more specifically tailored to his foes.

Demonic Phoenix

And let's not count Kaguya either. Forgot to restrict her as well.

Hashirama restricted the Juubi's movements by himself, forcing it to rely on fission to defend itself. The same restraining tech was utterly useless against Tobi once he became the Juubi's Jinchuurikii.

That's just one example which shows that Jinchuurikii Tobi > Juubi.

Originally posted by AuraAngel
Obito is number one.

Jinchuurikii Tobi's as powerful as the Sage of the Six Paths. Wouldn't he be restricted as well then?

Q99
Originally posted by Demonic Phoenix

Jinchuurikii Tobi's as powerful as the Sage of the Six Paths. Wouldn't he be restricted as well then?

He shouldn't be quite as powerful (He didn't have all of the Sage's inherent bloodline stuff, and his Juubi is incomplete), he just compares himself to the sage.

Though it should say something that you can remove the top three characters in Naruto and the top four of the list are still definitely all Naruto characters.

Demonic Phoenix
Originally posted by Q99
He shouldn't be quite as powerful (He didn't have all of the Sage's inherent bloodline stuff, and his Juubi is incomplete), he just compares himself to the sage.

Though it should say something that you can remove the top three characters in Naruto and the top four of the list are still definitely all Naruto characters.

Makes sense.

Though, the Juubi's matured now, and he's got Senju/Uchiha DNA. Madara also states he's the same as the Sage now.

TheTyrant
What's you guys' take on Yamamoto? Would you put him on your top 10 lists and do you believe that his Bankai actually reached temperature of 15,000,000?

AuraAngel
For now I would I dunno where Yamamoto stands.

His Bankai is relatively unimpressive in terms of pure burning feats. If it was as hot as the sun then Isane would have a bit more than dry skin.

Compare that to Akainu's lava which turned half an island into ****ing Mustafar for more than a year.

TheTyrant
Yamamoto unleashing his Bankai could have wrecked all of Soul Society. And it's been stated multiple times that Soul Society is way more reiatsu resistant than earth. Yama-jii also has good control over his Bankai.

Right now I got
1. Juubito
2. Hashirama
3. Madara
4. old Whitebeard
5. Shanks
6. BSM Naruto
7. any of the Admirals (just count this as one, don't feel like putting each of them in different spots)
8. old Garp
9. Dangai Ichigo
10. Hogyoku Aizen

Don't know whether I should put Sengoku, Juha, Dragon, Yammamoto, or Rayleigh on the list. But I think I got the top 3 right at least.

BloodRain
I thought Gol and Whitebeard were 'relatively' on the same level?

also why is everyone saying Kaguya is a top tier? Didn't she only have all that chakra, not any jutsus as Sage was the one who invented them?

Demonic Phoenix
We're told that he taught the concept of ninjutsu to other people, not that he was the first one to use jutsu. Kaguya also used that chakra she had to end wars, and we've seen from people like Hashirama what raw chakra usage can do.

Q99
Yamamoto unleashing his Bankai could have wrecked all of Soul Society. And it's been stated multiple times that Soul Society is way more reiatsu resistant than earth. Yama-jii also has good control over his Bankai.

Right now I got
1. Juubito
2. Hashirama
3. Madara
4. old Whitebeard
5. Shanks
6. BSM Naruto
7. any of the Admirals (just count this as one, don't feel like putting each of them in different spots)
8. old Garp
9. Dangai Ichigo
10. Hogyoku Aizen

Don't know whether I should put Sengoku, Juha, Dragon, Yammamoto, or Rayleigh on the list. But I think I got the top 3 right at least.

Naruto should be higher- Remember, he deflected *six* nuclear level attacks from the other biju, at once. Whitebeard's power isn't close, Naruto could flatten Marineford and everyone in it.

Honestly he's above what we've seen from Hashirama and Madara.

Originally posted by Demonic Phoenix
We're told that he taught the concept of ninjutsu to other people, not that he was the first one to use jutsu. Kaguya also used that chakra she had to end wars, and we've seen from people like Hashirama what raw chakra usage can do.

Yea. I get the impression that with her, it was more like she was granted the ability to use it due to the fruit, while her son was the first to really have to develop the techniques.

wakkawakkawakka
I find it funny how Bleach ended up at the bottom of the barrel when it comes to sheer power.

Also shouldn't the Juubi by itself(no Obito) be really high up. I mean it was causing wide city level destruction over a few kilometers.

Q99
Bleach suffers from being the least consistent in power (view Ichigo bouncing up and down in feats, regardless of whether his power is supposed to be increasing or not).

The top Bleach destructive feats are still very good by OP standards, but, as mentioned, quite inconsistent.

Luffygear4

Right now I got
1. Juubito
2. Hashirama
3. Madara
4. old Whitebeard
5. Shanks
6. BSM Naruto
8. old Garp
9. Dangai Ichigo
10. Hogyoku Aizen

whitebeards dead, take him off, put naruto above shanks, put rayleigh under shanks, and i would put dragon above shanks, but thats inference, hes still featless.

Astner
Isn't Juubito weaker than Juubi by itself though?
Without a host the Jūbi lacked focus, and this was Obito as the Jinchūriki before he tamed the Jūbi and became the second Sage of the Six Paths.

http://i.imgur.com/nL9djLe.png

Conclusively we have that:

Second Sage of the Six Paths > Jūbi Jinchūriki > Jūbi

Astner
Originally posted by Q99
She only ate one fruit of the tree, the Sage absorbed the monster the tree turned into.

SSJGGogeta
Whaaaaaat???? You guys are crazy. Ichigo could destroy mountains by waving his sword when he fought Aizen. He destroyed a Hado that warped space and time with severe gravity with a wave of his hand. He even blocked an atomic explosion that destroyed a mountain range sustaining nothing but a singed arm. Aizen can literally control ALL five senses of anyone he fights. How would anyone in Naruto OR One Piece deal with that?

Aizen can literally destroy people just by getting too close to them. When has ANY Naruto character shown speed even CLOSE to Bleach? Ichigo when he first learned Bankai was fast enough to deflect TRILLIONS of swords by hitting each one. True, they never outright state how fast Bleach characters are, but they are constantly blitzing each other with speed.

wakkawakkawakka
That mountain was the size of a large hill at best. Also Naruto and One Piece both have city-busters and guys like Whitebeard who split islands in half.

The whole equivalence rule kind of makes Aizen's whole transcendent being thing moot. Also Bleach is so gosh darn inconsistent that even if Ichigo were a mountain busting, black-hole destroying, death god, it wouldn't mean much.

Also Second Sage Obito has the whole "anti-life" justu

Q99
Originally posted by SSJGGogeta
Whaaaaaat???? You guys are crazy. Ichigo could destroy mountains by waving his sword when he fought Aizen. He destroyed a Hado that warped space and time with severe gravity with a wave of his hand. He even blocked an atomic explosion that destroyed a mountain range sustaining nothing but a singed arm. Aizen can literally control ALL five senses of anyone he fights. How would anyone in Naruto OR One Piece deal with that?

Uh, that destruction is smaller than what Naruto personally can do?

Not trillions smile And it's a sword, it'll hit many per swing. And Bleach's speed is pretty inconsistent, but suffice to say, in terms of calcable feats, Naruto's shown the best.

SSJGGogeta
@ wakkawakkawakka: It was one of the mountains seen when the humans found out they weren't in the real world because Karakura town isn't surrounded by mountains. Argue that it was a hill all you want, but the little black dots on the sides of it in the scan are trees. How does equivalent exchange make Aizen transcending moot? If anything, it proves that Aizen is a god compared to anyone in FMA and FMAB, including full power Father.

Also, what "anti-life jutsu"? Obito has only shown to summon the tree of chakra that absorbs your life force if you can't dodge it, which everyone in Bleach is easily capable of. The 7th Espada said that his Sonido was faster than the speed of light, and Byakuya easily countered it.

@ Q99: No, it WAS TRILLIONS of sword petals. When first introducing his bankai, Byakuya said that it created 1,000 guillotines and separated them into a million petals each. Byakuya SPECIFICALLY SAID that Ichigo hit EVERY petal. There was only one time in Bleach where they stated the outright speed, when Gin said his Bankai was 500 times faster than the speed of sound, and Ichigo dodged it multiple times. The only Naruto feat that's superior is when they said Hiraishin was light speed, but the 7th Espada said that his sonido was FTL, and Byakuya easily countered it. In both speed and strength, compared to most other anime's besides DBZ, Bleach is VASTLY superior.

Q99
A million x a thousand = 1 billion, not trillions. And again, a sword will hit many of then on each swing.

Gin later admitted to lying. It says something that no-one could tell it was actually far slower (also, if you can dodge the aim / judge when it's about to be fired, then the speed the attack travels doesn't matter so much).

Offensive power, it's definitely below Naruto, no question.

Speed, it's inconsistent as heck and people haven't really been able to get reliable calcs from it. Naruto has reliably shown quite impressive speed for it's top-tiers.

Demonic Phoenix
More like over a million

Far cry from a billion, let alone a trillion, or trillions. Dunno why you're bothering to entertain him Q.

Q99
Ah, I stand corrected smile

SSJGGogeta
My bad Q99, I posted that from my phone and I guess I wasn't paying attention. Yes though, that would be 1 billion. I agree though, looking back... Madara's destructive power was able to destroy two mountains just by unsheathing his sword. I gotta say, even though Bleach has been stronger from the beginning, Naruto has just grown SO much, that I bet Madara alone could have beaten Aizen and maybe even Juha Bach. I just hope they give Madara some more feats now that he's alive though.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.