Naruto verse vs One Piece verse

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
If an all out battle broke out between both Universes at their peak, which one would come out on top? This is basically asking, which verse is more powerful.?

TheTyrant
Sage of Six Paths could likely solo. Though One Piece has a lot more to go while Naruto seems to be pretty much finished.

Q99
Naruto, without much doubt.

Even aside from the true uber powers, I want to mention how dangerous someone like Bee is. Not only does he have destructive power at least on par with a Yonkou, but he's aquatic, an absolute nightmare to a navy or most devilfruit users.

Originally posted by TheTyrant
Sage of Six Paths could likely solo. Though One Piece has a lot more to go while Naruto seems to be pretty much finished.

Though we've seen top-tier people fight in OP.

Esomark
The hard hitters like the Juubi (as well as Obito himself since he's its jinchuuriki), Naruto, Bee, Hashirama, and Madara guarantee Narutoverse's victory over OPverse. We haven't seen what Big Mom and Kaido can do, though. Apparently Kaido is as, if not tougher than Whitebeard.

Luffygear4
well, people like dragon, kaido, big mom, and pretty much even shanks are featless, blackbeard isnt close to peak, admiral green bull is unknown, fujitora's power arent known well, mihawk and doflamingo arent very well known, supernovas also arent close to peak, this is kind of a rape thread seeing as though juubito should solo without the known feats i listed above... 5 years and do this again

TheTyrant
Originally posted by Esomark
The hard hitters like the Juubi (as well as Obito himself since he's its jinchuuriki), Naruto, Bee, Hashirama, and Madara guarantee Narutoverse's victory over OPverse. We haven't seen what Big Mom and Kaido can do, though. Apparently Kaido is as, if not tougher than Whitebeard.

Obito or B are nothing compared to most OP high/top tiers.

Q99
Originally posted by Luffygear4
well, people like dragon, kaido, big mom, and pretty much even shanks are featless, blackbeard isnt close to peak, admiral green bull is unknown, fujitora's power arent known well, mihawk and doflamingo arent very well known, supernovas also arent close to peak, this is kind of a rape thread seeing as though juubito should solo without the known feats i listed above... 5 years and do this again

We have a lot of unknowns- but consider Whitebeard. He is the strongest known, and there's a good number of Naruto characters as strong or stronger than him.

In some cases, like Naruto, *much* stronger. Naruto's destruction feats are much higher than Whitebeard's, and he's got more flexible powers.

Obito or B are nothing compared to most OP high/top tiers.

Obito.... could take down Whitebeard, all the admirals and all the Shichibukai at the same time, from what we've seen.

carver9
Thought there were characters in One Piece that can move at light speed.?

Astner
Originally posted by carver9
Kizaru? Well, he's a special case. It's not like he can utilize that light-speed to react or even necessarily dodge.

TheTyrant
Originally posted by Q99
Obito.... could take down Whitebeard, all the admirals and all the Shichibukai at the same time, from what we've seen.

I can't see him taking down any of them even solo. Like what's he going to do to Kizaru? It would be like Minato, but a 100 times worse. Even Madara couldn't take all those guys by himself imo.

BloodRain
I can't see him taking down any of them even solo. http://i1338.photobucket.com/albums/o700/lol9902/juubidama_zps8f3b1831.png

..Really?

AuraAngel

He can...kinda. He just can get interrupted while doing his little porting around. That and he just does things that if he were casually light speed he wouldn't need to do. Like travel on cannonballs.

I can't see him taking down any of them even solo. Like what's he going to do to Kizaru? It would be like Minato, but a 100 times worse. Even Madara couldn't take all those guys by himself imo.

Madara couldn't...Obito very well could in his Jinchuriki form. Granted that is still quite a number against him so they could overwhelm him in theory(he still fought off an army for a good deal of time) but none of them come close to matching his power. It shouldn't be underestimated lol.

Luffygear4
Originally posted by Q99
We have a lot of unknowns- but consider Whitebeard. He is the strongest known, and there's a good number of Naruto characters as strong or stronger than him.

In some cases, like Naruto, *much* stronger. Naruto's destruction feats are much higher than Whitebeard's, and he's got more flexible powers.

whitebeard was the strongest before he was 70 and sick, in his prime, people like him, roger, garp, kong, sengoku etc. were complete and total monsters. they could probably fight against people like madara, hashirama, and top tier naruto characters. now when they are sickly, old, and out of their prime, the title of whitebeard being the strongest man a live (before death) stuck because after rogers death, he was second or equal in strength, but not 20 years later. a title is a title, and it can get old. he wasnt the strongest as he was in marine ford.

secondly, it was stated that whitebeard has the power to destroy the world by sengoku, naruto cant. and garp stated that he practiced destroying mountains preparing for his fight against don chinjao, and with the one piece world being bigger than ours, seeing as though it has a high enough gravitational pull to have 6 moons, then we can assume the mountains would be a little bit bigger, and that garp got stronger, and the he was never strong enough to catch roger and that roger was whitebeards equal. so prime whitebeard, the one with the title of worlds strongest man, would beat naruto.

another thing is that mihawk is at least an admirals equivalent, so obito cant take down five admirals (akainu, kizaru, green bull, fujitora, and mihawk) along with doflamingo and whitebeard who beat akainu. no, obito would lose.

OPverse should still lose, but your giving whitebeards power at age 70 the greatest power in OP and thats not true. him at prime was the greatest power after rogers death and thats how he got the title. wait for more feats, or until one piece is at the point in its story that naruto is and then do this.

Q99
The thing is, old Roger is still a peer in power to Shanks and the like. He's old, but his power has not degraded all that much.

And Sengoku wasn't nearly as old, still physically great shape, yet not as decisive in Marineford as Hashirama or Madara's abilities would be- the Valley of the End those two made utterly dwarfs the chasm that Whitebeard made, after all.

Six Paths Obito? His disintigration attacks would obliterate the logia without them being able to regen, juubi biju ball's destructive power not only surpass Akainu's, Kizaru's, Mihawk's, Whitebeard's, etc. combined, but does so many times over, his defense is massive, and yadda yadda.

Naruto deflected six biju balls at once, and each of those 6 could've destroyed Marineford's entire battle area. And Obito is much stronger than that.

And one other factor? High-tier speed Naruto characters are faster than OP speed according to obd.

The thing is, even the top shown OP feats are less impressive than Madara's, which are less impressive than Naruto's, which are considerably less powerful than Obito's.

We know we haven't see the *very* best of OP, but we aren't all that far from it. You're asking for us to assume not just a little more power, but far more.

cdtm

Hm...

Could that "light speed" quote be a mistranslation, though? It's happened with DBZ, and they're "professional" translators..

carver9
Originally posted by cdtm
Hm...

Could that "light speed" quote be a mistranslation, though? It's happened with DBZ, and they're "professional" translators..

Dont know why people wouldn't think DB characters aren't light speedsters...they can do everything else. The debating style when it comes to Anime characters is insane.

Everyone here that knows anything about Anime knows they focus more on fights than anything else but people want to bring up lifting fts and if a character blew up this or that. WTF man. I shouldn't have to prove if Goku is city level strength wise as a Super Saiyan...before this he was casually busting mountains with the shockwaves of his punches waaayyyy before he went Super Saiyan.

Why would I have to prove if Nappa can destroy a planet? When has he had the time? What I do know is people thousands of times weaker than him, insects, can destoy moons....DBZ IS about common sense. What's also common sense is Nappa can tank moon busting power. Hell, Raditz can tank that kind of power (and that has been proven as enough power to stop high Heralds) but people ignore stuff like this and rely on fts that they know Akira will not let happen since DBZ main focus is to overpower the person they are combating while limiting the amount of destruction they cause while fighting.

Q99
There is *one* One Piece character who can travel at light speed, Kizaru, purely in the form of turning into light, and it's only traveling point to point. His fighting movement are effectively the same as other high-tier OP characters, he just has the option of effectively teleporting. His reaction/thought speed isn't boosted by it.

It's a very powerful move to have, but do not confuse it with 'moves fast in every way' speed. It's a way for that character to get around the battlefield fast. There's a similar character who can do the same with lightning.

Actually, Kizaru doesn't do his light thing nearly as often as Minato 'ports in battle. He's not 'worse to deal with in Minato' in that respect, he's easier. He does have greater firepower and logia defense, but Logia defense is useless against Obito's erasal jutsu, firepower goes to Obito, and Obito can easily defend against his photon kicks.

Current Obito is literally so powerful that even Kizaru would only last a short time against him, and stands no real chance of inflicting significant damage.

Because they take time to get from place to place, and instant transmission is portrayed as way faster even for on-planet travel. They clearly aren't lightspeeders, and their speeds expressed in mach number probably isn't all that high either until fairly far down the road.

TheTyrant
Originally posted by BloodRain
http://i1338.photobucket.com/albums/o700/lol9902/juubidama_zps8f3b1831.png

..Really? Madara couldn't...Obito very well could in his Jinchuriki form. Granted that is still quite a number against him so they could overwhelm him in theory(he still fought off an army for a good deal of time) but none of them come close to matching his power. It shouldn't be underestimated lol.

I was talking about Obito on his own. Without Juubi and Six Paths,

Q99

Well, everyone else was talking current Obito, since he'd be the biggest obstacle in OP vs Naruto.

Yes, basic Obito is not so overwhelming, though he could potentially take out some pretty powerful people with surprise.

Of course, remove him, and Naruto can still win very solidly with it's other powerful people. Even it's other powerful living people.

AuraAngel

Why? The thread specifies the universes at their peak. Obito's peak is being the second sage.

Q99
One Piece's only real hope is the as-yet unrevealed superweapons.

Though the one 'superweapon' shown so far isn't too impressive, perhaps the others are closer, and could maybe make a fight of it.

Luffygear4
Originally posted by Q99
The thing is, old Roger is still a peer in power to Shanks and the like. He's old, but his power has not degraded all that much.

And Sengoku wasn't nearly as old, still physically great shape, yet not as decisive in Marineford as Hashirama or Madara's abilities would be- the Valley of the End those two made utterly dwarfs the chasm that Whitebeard made, after all.

me: ROGER IS FEATLESS, we dont know how strong he is, except in prime he rivaled whitebeard who could destroy the planet. sengoku isnt as strong as he was, no matter how much or little, secondly did you not see that i said whitebeard could destroy the planet. this is fact.

Six Paths Obito? His disintigration attacks would obliterate the logia without them being able to regen, juubi biju ball's destructive power not only surpass Akainu's, Kizaru's, Mihawk's, Whitebeard's, etc. combined, but does so many times over, his defense is massive, and yadda yadda.

me: i dont know if obito could harm logias, but he is extremely powerful right now. but i like OP more so its natural that i would believe he couldnt beat all of them.

Naruto deflected six biju balls at once, and each of those 6 could've destroyed Marineford's entire battle area. And Obito is much stronger than that.

me: i thought it was five. and whitebeard could have destroyed the planet sooooo...

And one other factor? High-tier speed Naruto characters are faster than OP speed according to obd.

me: true, but what can they do to someone lightspeed?

The thing is, even the top shown OP feats are less impressive than Madara's, which are less impressive than Naruto's, which are considerably less powerful than Obito's.

me: we havent even seen what people like shanks, kaido, dragon, kong, and gorosei can do. so we havent scratched the surface

We know we haven't see the *very* best of OP, but we aren't all that far from it. You're asking for us to assume not just a little more power, but far more.

we are actually 10 years from it, if we wait for OP to be 95% over like naruto, then we could do this again.

SSJGGogeta
@ Carver9: You seem to be one of the only three or four people on here with a brain. Raditz can solo the Shonen big three universes by himself, get over it people.

Bentley
Originally posted by Q99
One Piece's only real hope is the as-yet unrevealed superweapons.

Though the one 'superweapon' shown so far isn't too impressive, perhaps the others are closer, and could maybe make a fight of it.

Stupid hax powers can actually make a difference too. Naruto has its own set of stupid hax powers, but none of those we've seen are nearly as broken as Kuma's -except maybe resurrecting people? It isn't presented as a particularly practical thing to do, but it's a powerful effect-.

AuraAngel
Kakashi's Kamui is a better BFR technique for a one on one battle than Kuma's Paw Paw Fruit because Kuma has only been seen teleporting somebody when he gets right up in their face. It is superior in that it has no apparent limit like Kamui. In a battle against an army Kuma would perform better than Kakashi. It's apples and oranges.

Kuma's porting would give the OP side an advantage but once the threat is assessed Kuma would be taken out.

Bentley
Yeah, but he can take away abstract stuff from bodies like pain and stuff, and most importantly, he can teleport himself and has haki, which makes for a great sneak attack that can be used so other characters sneak attack as well. Great team ability.

Q99
Kuma's is nice, but it can be dodged. His ranged attacks lack the hax factor.

Pre-skip Zoro's speed and skill was sufficient to land one good hit on him and avoid a fair number of his attacks.

wakkawakkawakka
Even though I think Naruto's top tier is >>> One Piece's top tier I still think the One Piece verse would win. Sure you got Kakashi being able to port large objects at high speeds but then you have folks like Law, Doflamingo, and Whitebeard of all people to deal with. Plus One Piece fodder & mid-tier >>> Naruto's that is if we let people like Kizaru and Eneru in this rumble too.

Also Boa would make great crowd control and then there's Shirahoshi's giant Sea-Kings and what not.

Q99
Ok? Naruto himself can handle each of those pretty easy, as could Madara and ObitoJinchuuriki.

Naruto himself is a rather devastating foe because he can *make* dozens of copies each of whom are a threat to a shichibukai while still being completely expendable, plus his cloak mode can roll over literally anyone yet shown in OP.

One Piece's fodder is useless. Naruto's fodder in big groups can at least do combo jutsu and stuff.

Don't forget hax abilities like possession and mind control as well.

Naruto's 'mid tier' includes a heck of a lot of people with city-busting attacks like biju balls.

Kizaru's one of OP's strongest, and him and Enel are the only two known with energy-type abilities. They aren't really enough, not against all the powers they'd be arrayed at.

Of whom multiple of Naruto's high tiers could solo.

Luffygear4
Originally posted by Q99
Ok? Naruto himself can handle each of those pretty easy, as could Madara and ObitoJinchuuriki.

Naruto himself is a rather devastating foe because he can *make* dozens of copies each of whom are a threat to a shichibukai while still being completely expendable, plus his cloak mode can roll over literally anyone yet shown in OP.

One Piece's fodder is useless. Naruto's fodder in big groups can at least do combo jutsu and stuff.

Don't forget hax abilities like possession and mind control as

I made a thread with naruto vs doffy and it was agreed to be close at the end,

Law can make easy picking of those clones as could rayleigh's conquerers haki because laws fruit can cut through the highest durability a best haki shown in the new world to date, but oda said himelf that rayleigh would have KOd everyone on fishman island

Narutos fodder what was what gave opverse the victory 2 years ago, its because tenten, kiba, bugfag, etc were useless. I even put usopp above shikamaru

And doffy's mind control >>>> then narutoverses

AuraAngel
If Pacifista are considered fodder than the fodder is not completely useless.

The normal pirate/marine does usually suck though.

Luffygear4
i cant lie, the more i think about this. with people in one busting mountains, and even supposedly the planet. with more feats of the unknowns, this would be closer than what you guys think.

Q99
Originally posted by AuraAngel
If Pacifista are considered fodder than the fodder is not completely useless.

They're an elite unit of which there's only 20~ of (at least at first).

While no longer major threats, they're still quite significant.

Naruto deflected 6 attacks at once, each individually bigger than anything Whitebeard, Luffy, or *anyone else in OP* has done.

Bentley
Originally posted by Q99
Kuma's is nice, but it can be dodged. His ranged attacks lack the hax factor.

Pre-skip Zoro's speed and skill was sufficient to land one good hit on him and avoid a fair number of his attacks.

I was not arguing about Kuma being that important in the big picture, just saying that if more hax abilities are introduced further in OP, they can become deal breakers (regarding your post saying the only remaining factor that might tip things in OP's favor being the superweapons).

Derp Nigga
The Juubi is a multi continent buster it oneshots OPverse.

Q99
I made a thread with naruto vs doffy and it was agreed to be close at the end,

Not unless you're talking, say, Sage Naruto.

Doflamingo's got no chance against Naruto. It is seriously not remotely close, Doflamingo has no defense against a biju ball, nor can he deal with a half-dozen high-end clones at once. Plus, Naruto's chakra cloak gives him far higher durability, enough to shrug anything that Doflamingo has ever thrown (it deflects Biju balls, which are nuclear-level big mountain busting).

For all the Doflamingo arguments people brought up in that thread, no-one came up with a way for Doflamingo to deal with Naruto's game winners. If you came to the conclusion that there was agreement that it was close, you overlooked some major parts.

One, Law still does have to actually cut stuff, he did not have an easy time with Vergo and his armament Haki remember.

Two, conquerer's haki is going to be useless against clones, they're as strong-willed as Naruto. Especially the high-end clones, who are the equivalent of S-class ninja in their own right.

What? I'm seriously not sure what you're trying to say there.

Fodder, as in rank and file marines and ninja, ninja are better. The likes of Kiba/Shikamaru/etc. are not fodder, but not high-end ones.

2 years ago, OP won because it had more people with high destruction feats, like Whitebeard, the admirals, and so on.

Since then, multiple characters have feats that blow anything in OP out of the water, and has shown generally higher speed in it's high-end ones too.

There are characters who can *spam* attacks bigger than anything Whitebeard's done! The combined power of two admirals fighting in an epic duel caused less damage than one of Naruto's bijul balls. Etc. etc..

One, Doflamingo doesn't use mind control, he uses invisible strings to control people's limbs.

Two, he doesn't always successfully attach them to foes in combat, especially stronger ones, using the strings as more direct weapons.

Three, a lot of characters in Narutoverse do have mind control.

Four, Naruto himself is too strong to be grabbed, can make chakra-arms whenever he wants, can make more of himself that wouldn't be grabbed, and can simply blow up Doflamingo even if grabbed. It'd fail on three grounds just on the one character.

Doflamingo, if plopped into Narutoverse, would be strong... but just S-class strong. The super high end characters like Naruto, Hashirama, and Madara wouldn't have any trouble with him. Let alone Jinchuuriki Obito.

Originally posted by Bentley
I was not arguing about Kuma being that important in the big picture, just saying that if more hax abilities are introduced further in OP, they can become deal breakers (regarding your post saying the only remaining factor that might tip things in OP's favor being the superweapons).

The thing is... Naruto has a ton of hax abilities too.

Remember the sealing jar? Know someone's name, and insta-win. The soul-eating dragons that come from the Gedo Statue? The possession abilities? Including the one by the Root ninja that activated if someone attacked a decoy. Itachi's various mind hax. And so on. Many of which aren't even unique.

OP is currently at a hax deficit as well as a power deficit.

Bentley
Originally posted by Q99

The thing is... Naruto has a ton of hax abilities too.

Remember the sealing jar? Know someone's name, and insta-win. The soul-eating dragons that come from the Gedo Statue? The possession abilities? Including the one by the Root ninja that activated if someone attacked a decoy. Itachi's various mind hax. And so on. Many of which aren't even unique.

OP is currently at a hax deficit as well as a power deficit.

Possesion abilities and genjutsu in general are not all that haxxy to be honest,, powerful yes, but the limited area of effect of most of them makes them rather fair. The Sealing Jar is pretty broken though, it's almost stupid on propose

Anyways, I think Naruto has powerful hax, but it makes a much bigger effort to keep it rather balanced in universe. Hax stuff is specially dangerous when it makes no sense and doesn't have known limitations. Naruto is actually rather fair when it comes to hax. OP might have less hax, but it's haxxier.

Edit: Again, my argument is about OP getting more hax in the future.

NemeBro
The one with a continent buster.

Q99
The alliance noted that Itachi could mind control people without even being seen. Heck, with Hinata's help Ino hit Obito from, what, a kilometer or two out?

And the same can be said of the OP hax- most of it is limited in range. Doflamingo's definitely. Even Kuma's may have a lot of hax effects, but they all require a direct paw-hit to do all but the non-hax attacks.

Don't forget Naruto Space-Time hax as well. Kakashi's kamui is more of an insta-kill hax than, well, anything in OP. Heck, Dust jutsu is pretty hax in that respect too... and Naruto literally has an invisible flying guy that can just *erase* large areas.

Then there's Rinnegan, that comes with both offensive and defensive hax at high level, from soul-ripping to attack absorbing to gravity bursts.

I'm disagreeing on your view that OP is haxxier, in other words, commonness of hax aside.

We're likely to see some other hax devilfruits. But range constraint seems pretty universal, and each one is only a single person to boot.

We also know that the Quake fruit and the elemental logia fruit are enough to be considered some of the most powerful people on the planet. That level of power is enough to face off against OP's hax, in other words.

Luffygear4
sabo one shots...

Bentley
Originally posted by Q99
The alliance noted that Itachi could mind control people without even being seen. Heck, with Hinata's help Ino hit Obito from, what, a kilometer or two out?

Yet those characters are weaksauce and low tier, and that kind of feat can be replicated by any psychic from another universe. Hardly an unfair ability all things considered -and mind-control has been shruged off before-.

Originally posted by Q99
And the same can be said of the OP hax- most of it is limited in range. Doflamingo's definitely. Even Kuma's may have a lot of hax effects, but they all require a direct paw-hit to do all but the non-hax attacks.

Kuma has teleporting so the range is a rather tame limitation to his ability. Not sure how haxxy is Doflamingo at this point.

Originally posted by Q99
Don't forget Naruto Space-Time hax as well. Kakashi's kamui is more of an insta-kill hax than, well, anything in OP. Heck, Dust jutsu is pretty hax in that respect too... and Naruto literally has an invisible flying guy that can just *erase* large areas.

Kamui is a rather powerful and unfair tactic, one of the few Naruto abilities that are actually broken. Invisibility can be sort of countered with haki though, it ends up being redundant.

Not counting high powered moves at hax unless they can be spammed at will and offer uber protection or can't be defended against at all. Being invisible and having a wide area of effect isn't any more devastating than being able to affect a wide area at a distance or at a speed that cannot be defended. Powerful? Yes. Unfair? Not by any means.

Originally posted by Q99
Then there's Rinnegan, that comes with both offensive and defensive hax at high level, from soul-ripping to attack absorbing to gravity bursts.

Soul ripping is one of the abilities that I agree are broken of Naruto, however, unlike Kamui it's range is more conventional.

Originally posted by Q99
I'm disagreeing on your view that OP is haxxier, in other words, commonness of hax aside.

It is because many of the hax follows stupid rules. Seriously, if you get caught by Moriah's scissors you die against sunlight. That's just stupid, but it's also cheap. And that's just one of the many idiotic abilities that come with Moriah's fruit.

For me, what makes the OP hax inherently more broken is that the abilities are more losely defined. It doesn't mean that they work in a higher spectrum of power in general, but they can easily rip through opponents you would've no business beating to begin with.

If one of Perona's Ghosts were to one-shot Sasuke through Susaano, that's just haxxy.

Q99
A 'low tier' possession power is an argument *for* them, not against (also, not that many psychics can manage full-blown possession like that).

And it's only shrugged when the caster is exhausted, generally, or has some sort of help. Post-skip Ino was able to possess Kinkaku in full-blown four tails mode. The Root Yamanaka was able to get Ao, one of Mei Terumi's bodyguards, as well.

Then for higher-tier possession, there's Orochimaru's permanent body stealing.

Also, Tsunade's old boyfriend had an extremely long range version of the Yamanaka possession.

Note how while he can use it to move himself a fair distance, there's still time to react between when he appears and attacks, even for pre-skip characters. It's not the best teleportation around.

More broken than any of the OP ones, I'd say.

And Dust's only real disadvantage against it is being slower.

It's not just a wide-area effect, it's an area effect that ignores most defenses. Dust ignores armor, toughness... it even overcame Susano'os.

As for spammable hax, how about Edo? That was mass-spammed, and very hax.

The Gedo statue was able to do it at range when Nagato unleashed it on Hanzo's forces.

But it still requires you to get caught by the scissors. It may have weird rules, but Dust's much deadlier, as is soul ripping.

Compare to Itachi's sword. You hit, you're sealed, period. Moria's scissors are hax, but they're finnicky hax. Itachi's sword is hax, and it's reliably stronger hax.

Amaterasu and tsukiyomi are two other non-finnicky hax abilities. One, you make line of sight, and they're hit with fire that cannot be extinguished. The other, a look in the eye and they're instantly disabled.

A lot of genjutsu is pretty hax as well- Kurenai can both immobilizing someone and erase her presence at the same time.

The 2nd Mizukage can make himself incredibly hard to target, and his even protects against sensory abilities.

And there's a lot of other, more minor hax too. Like remember that Tsunade can scramble someone's nervous system just by tapping their neck? One-hit win against most foes.

But they do each seem to have their own rules, and more conventional people get along fine.

The ghosts still need to hit... and there's multiple Naruto attacks that are similar in their ghostly nature, including the aforementioned gedo soul-ripper.

Bentley
But you see? The fact that you can compare idiotic ghost attacks from one of those random fruit users proves that the hax abilties can be a factor. You're even comparing it against one of the most powerful hax techs shown in Naruto.

That's all there is to my argument, fruits hax can be deal breakers. I could try to make a rebuttal and nitpick all your points but you are essentially agreeing with me here.

Luffygear4
all im saiyan is, sabo will one shot... jk, but when OP gets more introduced, we can do this again. we already have humans who can do fishman karate. what else will they do? elemental abilities with high enough haki mastery? it just seems like your wanking their one muticontinent busting move to the point that every strong person in one piece will be on the same island magically or something lol. their not that much stronger.

Boss16
Naruto verse but not easily.

Luffygear4
i have one question tho. if the most destructive move from narutoverse, respectively, (correct me if im wrong) is the tailed beast bomb or bijuu bomb. isnt it in character for most OP characters to not be patient and while, say... naruto is charging that blast he gets an akainu red dog to the face??? or even luffy's elephant gatling????? just saiyan, charge time is a *****.

AuraAngel
One Piece characters are no more likely to do the quick and easy thing than Naruto characters.

For instance you remember when Kizaru destroyed the key to Ace's chains? Why didn't he just put a blast through Luffy's skull? The target is much bigger.

Luffygear4
thats not the example i used, people like akainu and luffy, who i stated, are alot less trolly than kizaru who would stand on zoros back for 5 minutes rather than ending him, when akainu chased ace down spouting stuff about whitebeard to slow him so he could kill him, he isnt going to wait for naruto to charge bijuu bomb, tho kizaru would.

Bentley
One Piece characters are no more likely to do the quick and easy thing than Naruto characters.

For instance you remember when Kizaru destroyed the key to Ace's chains? Why didn't he just put a blast through Luffy's skull? The target is much bigger.

Kizaru was sure he could destroy a key, he wasn't sure he could one-shot Luffy. He did the smart, efficient choice.

Bentley
Sugar wrecks the Narutoverse shifty

Blazing Storm
One-piece verse wins.

They're the fastest in the HST, while Narutoverse is the slowest and least durable.

SSJGGogeta
Itachi solo's.

Bentley
Originally posted by SSJGGogeta
Itachi solo's.

No toy is soloing the OP verse evil face

SSJGGogeta
No toy is soloing the OP verse evil face

Except Itachi. wink

Bentley
Except Itachi. wink

Without sharigan Itachi is nothing, toy monkeys have no sharigan awesr

wakkawakkawakka
Exactly how does Sugar's power work? I mean she had to directly touch Robin to turn her into a toy yet we saw none of that when Kryos went all toy-soldier.

But really having folks like Enel and Kuma around doesn't bode well for the Naruto verse, then again Juubi biju bombs could arguably kill everybody unless someone, like Kuma, ports it away.

SSJGGogeta
Without sharigan Itachi is nothing, toy monkeys have no sharigan awesr

With sharingan, Itachi solo's. thumb up

Sugar gets one-panneled with finger genjutsu.

Q99
Madara could effectively mass-produce Shichibukai level threats with his wood clones... *before* he gained Juubi power.

TheTyrant
We don't even know what One Piece's god-tiers are capable of. So for now, Sage of the Six Paths and his brother, Juubi, and Kaguya can solo.

Luffygear4
i have one question tho. if the most destructive move from narutoverse, respectively, (correct me if im wrong) is the tailed beast bomb or bijuu bomb. isnt it in character for most OP characters to not be patient and while, say... naruto is charging that blast he gets an akainu red dog to the face??? or even luffy's elephant gatling????? just saiyan, charge time is a *****.

no one answered my question.

SSJGGogeta

Itachi solo's. thumb up

Zamiel
Originally posted by Blazing Storm
One-piece verse wins.

They're the fastest in the HST, while Narutoverse is the slowest and least durable.

Gai bends space with sheer speed(relativistic) and Naruto characters have survived teraton level attacks.

Zamiel
Recent chapter confirms that Naruto has moon to planet level characters.smile

SSJGGogeta
Originally posted by Zamiel
Recent chapter confirms that Naruto has moon to planet level characters.smile

Uh, based on what? Using the moon as a genjutsu catalyst?

You're silly.

Zamiel
Uh, based on what? Using the moon as a genjutsu catalyst?

You're silly.

Talking about Hagoromo creating the planet.

pym-ftw
Narutoverse wins

Q99
Naruto now has multiple characters who significantly outpower the characters we were saying could practically solo OP earlier.

Biju balls don't require significant charge time from higher tier characters, they can even be rapid-fired. Even when they did require charge time, they didn't need much.

Also nowadays it's no-where near the strongest attack.

SSJGGogeta
Originally posted by Zamiel
Talking about Hagoromo creating the planet.

Yeah, that never happened.

The planet was around before Kaguya even ate the fruit, smart guy.

Hagoromo created the moon.

Zamiel
Naruto and Toneri from The Last could probably solo.

naurtoisbeast
Why? The thread specifies the universes at their peak. Obito's peak is being the second sage. Originally posted by Q99
Well, everyone else was talking current Obito, since he'd be the biggest obstacle in OP vs Naruto.

Yes, basic Obito is not so overwhelming, though he could potentially take out some pretty powerful people with surprise.

Of course, remove him, and Naruto can still win very solidly with it's other powerful people. Even it's other powerful living people. i think naruto will win here

naurtoisbeast
Why? The thread specifies the universes at their peak. Obito's peak is being the second sage. Originally posted by AuraAngel
Why? The thread specifies the universes at their peak. Obito's peak is being the second sage. i think naruto will win here

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.