Skaar vs Thor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

tijay
Both at the Peak of their Game
Full Brutality
Brawl
No BFR/PIS/CIS
H2H

quanchi112
Thor wins.

jitay
Thor

carver9
Are you tijay the same person.?

pym-ftw
Thor.

Stoic
Skaar is 12-13 years old. He's simply not ready for this type of challenge yet. Given time (when he becomes an adult) he should be able to hold his own against guys of this caliber.

Digi
Originally posted by carver9
Are you tijay the same person.?

He is. So is Alias Stone. We just can't get a ban bc lack of globals + apathy.

ODG
Originally posted by Stoic
Skaar is 12-13 years old. He's simply not ready for this type of challenge yet. Given time (when he becomes an adult) he should be able to hold his own against guys of this caliber. He did about as well as anybody else did against WWH. He sent classic Juggernaut into orbit. He got beaten by Surfer, but held his own there too. He'd challenge Thor.

Badabing
Skaar has longer hair. He wins.

carver9
Originally posted by ODG
He did about as well as anybody else did against WWH. He sent classic Juggernaut into orbit. He got beaten by Surfer, but held his own there too. He'd challenge Thor.

You forgot...Thor was there when he fought WWH and got swatted to the side. The rest, I agree with. Skaar could give him a major run for his money but, I'm going with Thor.

Damborgson
He didn't get swatted aside. :/ he was busy saving the people Hulk's lack of restraint was putting in danger.

abhilegend
Its carver.

carver9
Originally posted by Damborgson
He didn't get swatted aside. :/ he was busy saving the people Hulk's lack of restraint was putting in danger.

Looks like he was booted to the side to me.

http://s980.photobucket.com/user/ankur2292/media-full//IncredibleHulk611005.jpg.html

Be quiet ABHI...let the grown men handle this.

Kazenji

No...... Damborgsman is right

wake up Carver.

Warlord
thor

DarkOdin

http://s980.photobucket.com/user/ankur2292/media-full//IncredibleHulk611005.jpg.html

Be quiet ABHI...let the grown men handle this. IT is clear that ever hero in that scan are standing their ground saving people NOt one of them was "booted" way to prove yourself wrong buddy you saved the rest of the forum time on debating u wink

abhilegend

Lulz.

jitay
Originally posted by Digi
He is. So is Alias Stone. We just can't get a ban bc lack of globals + apathy.

I resent that

The Sorrow
That 100 trillion ton punch he hit WBH with would have hurt Thor severely. That being said it was a high end feat for Skaar and physically probably his most powerful showing. Even though he is more versatile than Hulk with his Oldpower, he doesn't possess the same level of damage soak needed to tangle with guys of this level for extended periods.

He can definitely give Thor a fight (he was able to drop the Hulked out Thor with an oldpower blast iirc), but he was basically overpowered by Thor's peers in Hulk and Juggernaut so unless he pulls some shenanigans with the OP I don't see this fight being much different.

pym-ftw
Originally posted by DarkOdin
IT is clear that ever hero in that scan are standing their ground saving people NOt one of them was "booted" way to prove yourself wrong buddy you saved the rest of the forum time on debating u wink

So Thor was flying backwards for the hell of it?

carver9
Originally posted by pym-ftw
So Thor was flying backwards for the hell of it?

thumb up

janus77
Skaar, when he matures, will be phenomenal. The Old Power plus the Hulk Force ... Unstoppable combination.

Sadly, they've shown little of his OP and none of his Hulk powers. He's just a strong brawler with an ability to amp from and shift tectonic plates.

His brother was far more ... Effective.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by janus77
Skaar, when he matures, will be phenomenal. The Old Power plus the Hulk Force ... Unstoppable combination.

Sadly, they've shown little of his OP and none of his Hulk powers. He's just a strong brawler with an ability to amp from and shift tectonic plates.

His brother was far more ... Effective.

thumb up

From looks, and the tropes, Hiro Kala should have inherited the majority of his powers from Caiera, and Skaar, his father.

Damborgson

Thanks for...proving me right? thumb up

jitay
Does H2H mean no weapons, no powers or both

pym-ftw
Both, usually.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.