Kao Cen Darach (1 Lightsaber) vs Lord Scourge (1 Lightsaber)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jmanghan
1. Sabers
2. Force
3. All-out

Battle takes place in the Geonosis Arena, no one and/or nothing interferes whatsoever, even to cheer.

Let's go, guys!

Intrepid37
Scourge.

Nephthys
Scourge.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by Intrepid37
Scourge.

Revan is usually put as Equal to Malgus though, from what most people say. Revan beats all incarnations of Scourge, including the one 300 years later. Everyone knows that. I'm not saying "since this person can beat this person than this person can beat THAT person." Not what I'm saying at all, just Kao Cen Darach is obviously the better fighter of Malgus and Kao Cen, just saying, at the very least, they are equal opponents.

Intrepid37
Revan isn't Malgus's equal.

Mizukage Yoda
^Wut...Malgus killed Kao Cen Darach.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by Mizukage Yoda
^Wut...Malgus killed Kao Cen Darach.

Kao Cen made a foolish mistake by trying to TK objects at Malgus. Malgus kept cutting through them and disarmed Kao, leaving him with one single lightsaber, while friggen Malgus gets two, oh, I'm so sure, if you remember Kao Cen was easily holding his own before Satele left on the Bounty Hunter's ship, had he charged straight on, Kao Cen would've been the victor, and Malgus would've been on the ground dead, I could make a Kao Cen Darach vs Malgus thread if you guys want.

ares834
Scourge.

Jmanghan
Revan isn't Malgus's equal.

You misunderstand me, I do not believe by any means that Revan is Malgus' equal, maybe above him in Sabers but Revan vicious dominates Malgus in the force, what I meant was, in combat, most people consider them equals. Like on the swtor threads, tons of people were siding with Revan giving him logical back-ups that no one could argue with, while also on the other side, people also gave Malgus logical back-ups that no one could argue with.

Jmanghan
What the Kao Cen Darach vs Malgus fight proved was that Malgus could defeat Kao Cen Darach with Jar Kai, take that away and I think he'd lose to Darach

Mizukage Yoda
Originally posted by Jmanghan
Kao Cen made a foolish mistake by trying to TK objects at Malgus. Malgus kept cutting through them and disarmed Kao, leaving him with one single lightsaber, while friggen Malgus gets two, oh, I'm so sure, if you remember Kao Cen was easily holding his own before Satele left on the Bounty Hunter's ship, had he charged straight on, Kao Cen would've been the victor, and Malgus would've been on the ground dead, I could make a Kao Cen Darach vs Malgus thread if you guys want.

Dude...Malgus in his rage dominated him. Kao is naturally a single saber duelist which is better against one opponent, as is Malgus. Malgus powered through his defences. He couldn't even keep up. And this was a far less trained and skilled Malgus. Current Malgus has that same rage and power but honed into one of the greatest Djem So displays in history.

Intrepid37
Does Malgus use Djem So?

Mizukage Yoda
I think that's what Legend says, and as much as I disapprove of his posts he has the single largest collection of SWTOR related quotes on these boards.

S_W_LeGenD
Malgus overwhelmed Kao by fueling his power with his emotions such as anger. This can be interpreted as his ZONE.

Mizukage Yoda
Originally posted by S_W_LeGenD
Malgus overwhelmed Kao by fueling his power with his emotions such as anger. This can be interpreted as his ZONE.

Except once he enters his prime he can enter this zone at will.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by S_W_LeGenD
Malgus overwhelmed Kao by fueling his power with his emotions such as anger. This can be interpreted as his ZONE. Then why was Kao Cen able to defeat his master and hold his own VERY well against both opponents.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.