Ryu (Ninja Gaiden) vs Link

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

I am Vegeta
Standard gear no morals who wins?

Ferret Fiend
Want to say Ryu but not sure

BloodRain
Which Link?

quanchi112
Originally posted by BloodRain
Which Link? It begins.

I am Vegeta
Link from TP or Skyward which ever is stronger

BloodRain
A win for TwiLink, a loss for SkyLink.

Sadly SkyLink lacks the fears his 3D counterparts have, unless you count the FullTriforce, but itd be pointless for him to have it here. Only chance for SkyLink is some powerscaling from Demise, otherwise it's about 6 or 7/10 to Ryu

ScreamPaste
SS Link actually has some pretty good feats once you take a second look. Notably kicking the shit out of Ghirahim during that endless plunge thing.

Ghirahim > Faron, stone walls, and Impa's barrier.

Link defeated an entire army in less time than it took Ghirahim to cast a spell and then beat him so badly the guy had a melt down. He not only forced Ghirahim back each time, but cut his sword clean in half. Was a nice showing.

Sacred 117
Honestly, all 3D adaptations of Link are damn near equal, if NOT equal. To be fair though, SkyLink had the full Triforce when he did accomplished his greatest feats. That said, he didn't utilize the Triforce's reality warping to make it happen.

To make a matchup with him fair, you'd probably have to allow it to him under the condition that he apply it in the same manner as before. Otherwise, you'd reasonably have to subtract something from Ryu as well.

ScreamPaste
Originally posted by Sacred 117
Honestly, all 3D adaptations of Link are damn near equal, if NOT equal. To be fair though, SkyLink had the full Triforce when he did accomplished his greatest feats. No, no he did not. His greatest combat feats occured after he left the triforce on the statue of the goddess in the current timeline and went back in time without it.

CosmicComet
So...this sub-forum has basically replaced Games Vs?

We have this and Machamp vs Kratos. All game characters.

I'm ok with that, I guess. This gets more views anyway.

ScreamPaste
Hey, CC, Eiji Aonuma's wife is responsible for Big Nose Link.

CosmicComet
Does his wife have a big nose?

Sacred 117
Originally posted by ScreamPaste
No, no he did not. His greatest combat feats occured after he left the triforce on the statue of the goddess in the current timeline and went back in time without it.

Ah. I forgot about that. Lol'able PIS. Thanks for the reminder.

ScreamPaste
Originally posted by CosmicComet
Does his wife have a big nose? No, she wanted a handsome, manly lead for a Nintendo game. Apparently originally OoT Link's nose was going to be small and round and she thought too many Nintendo characters had stupid noses, and thus Eiji changed his design for his wife.

And now we have Big Nose Link.

CosmicComet
OoT Link is the manliest Link.

Has a big nose, has huge lunchboxes for hands, and turns into a ghostzombie due to sheer rage and regret.

ScreamPaste
Originally posted by CosmicComet
OoT Link is the manliest Link.

Has a big nose, has huge lunchboxes for hands, and turns into a ghostzombie due to sheer rage and regret. It's all true. This may also explain why he's so comparably feckhueg compared to SS Link. haermm

CosmicComet
Also, he loses an eye too somewhere down the line.

ScreamPaste
Hopefully we find out in Zelda U how that happened. mmm

Sacred 117
I wonder how the next Link will turn out. awesome

CosmicComet
Quan Chi is going to be the main villain in Zelda U.

You heard it here first.

ScreamPaste
Originally posted by Sacred 117
I wonder how the next Link will turn out. awesome If he turns out half as manly as SS Link we've got a winner. haermm

SS Link wakes up in the morning to stare down Eldritch Abominations.

BloodRain
Originally posted by quanchi112
It begins. Totally missed you there. Whats' up?

Sacred 117
Originally posted by ScreamPaste
If he turns out half as manly as SS Link we've got a winner. haermm

SS Link wakes up in the morning to stare down Eldritch Abominations.

Indeed. I want to see him utilize the Master Sword's potential by actually CUTTING A CONTINENT IN HALF!!! awesome

ScreamPaste
But why would he do that? Link is a good guy. Unless it is a CONTINENT OF EVIL? I want a continent of evil. Evil moons are passe.

Sacred 117
Exactly!

sacred108
I see link taking it.

TrevorPhillipss
lol People use to think Ryu could beat Dante

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.