Thor and Superman pick their teams

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

I am Vegeta
I have seen a few of these before so I decided that I wanted to play someboddy will play supreman and the other thor, supes gets 1st pick but this time this will be everyone fighting at one time.

Magneto
Wonderwoman
Hulk
Dr. Fate
Flash
Dr. Strange
Thanos
Darkseid
Juggernaut
Green Lantern

pym-ftw
One of these things is not like the others...

battlemaster161
Ill play supes and I pick Dr. Strange

DarkSaint85
I pick Superman

pym-ftw
I'll be Thor

I pick Thanos.

battlemaster161
I pick Docter fate sorry im late football pratice

battlemaster161
I wonder if Pym is still playing

I am Vegeta
Anybody want to take Pym's spot not sure where he is

pym-ftw
Darkseid.

battlemaster161
WW

Digi
Sooo...Thanos vs. Darkseid?

deathslash
Originally posted by Digi
Sooo...Thanos vs. Darkseid? nope, Pym picked both Darkseid and Thanos.

I am Vegeta
I wonder where pym is now BM just picked Wonder Woman where is he

pym-ftw
Flash (Bart)

battlemaster161
Juggernaut

pym-ftw
GL Kyle.

battlemaster161
Hulk that would leave you with magneto so here are the teams

Me: Superman, Dr. Strange, Dr. Fate, Juggs, Hulk, and WW
You: Thor, Thanos, Darkseid, Flash, GL (kyle), and magneto

pym-ftw
So Magneto to me...

Thanos
GL Kyle
Flash Bart
Thor
Darkseid
Magneto

Vs

Superman
Dr. Strange
Dr. Fate (Kent)
Hulk
Wonder Woman
Juggernaut

I'll see what other people think before I vote.

battlemaster161
Hell is about to break loose in this fight

LordofBrooklyn
Dr. Strange AND Dr. Fate!

Pym loses!

I am Vegeta
Gonna have to go with BM's team sorry pym

battlemaster161
Originally posted by LordofBrooklyn
Dr. Strange AND Dr. Fate!

Pym loses! They were my first picks I knew supes is weak to magic so had to hurry and pick them so my disadvantage would be covered up.

I am Vegeta
Originally posted by battlemaster161
They were my first picks I knew supes is weak to magic so had to hurry and pick them so my disadvantage would be covered up. You played smart your intellect is what gave you victory

pym-ftw
What are your match ups?

I am Vegeta
Didnt you read its all at once

pym-ftw
Ok...

Flash punches Strange & Fate out faster than Superman can see.

Thanos mops up everyone else.

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by pym-ftw
Ok...

Flash punches Strange & Fate out faster than Superman can see.

Thanos mops up everyone else.

Fate is powerful enough to survive the initial onslaught. And despite what Branbi has to say, Strange tanks the intial salvo as well.

You are doomed!

pym-ftw
Strange without his shields can tank a flash punch? Lulz

Fate; Ditto

Thanos can TP control Juggy, and Darkseid can destroy WW

Idk what you guys are smoking.

DarkSaint85
Lol. I see what pym was going for. Its horrific.

Pym wins quite solidly.

I am Vegeta
Superman would beat darkseid
juggs with helmet can not be mind controled and steals the other enimies momemtum
hulk and juggs attack Thanos
Dr. Fate or strange use magic to break flashes legs
WW beats magneto
IMO

DarkSaint85
Superman needs help beating Darkseid; not unamped - he isn't beating him like that.

Juggs doesn't steal momentum - and that lovely helmet? Metal. Magneto deals with that comfortably.
Thanos mindrapes both Hulk and Juggy.
We'll need to see scans of Fate/Strange reacting to a speedster of Flash's calibre. Auto shields, as per forum rules, are off when the bell goes.
Dr. Polaris begs to differ with WW.

battlemaster161
Superman would beat flash and darkseid
Juggs can not be like vegeta said mind control with his helmet
Hulk would destroy magneto then punch thor (not saying it would take him out he just would do this)
WW and juggs could take out Thanos when hulk gets done with magneto
Dr. Strange and Fate could also use magic to break flashes legs then go help their teammates

However this be easier if I knew which versions they are

I am Vegeta
They are all at their very best

DarkSaint85
Urgh. Stop with the breaking of Flash's legs; it wouldn't stop him.

Ferret Fiend
Team BM wins

battlemaster161
Fine then superman punches flash he has beaten him in a race then he also sneezes on darkseid.
If hulks at his best that would be WW Hulk he can lift billions of pounds then punches magneto
That's my analysis so far.

Edit: DarkSaint85 are you mad at me for not letting play that one time and When you picked your players anyway I killed them

Edit: The magicians are at their best they could thanos if superman has not already got done with them send him into a different dimension and they finish the rest of his team go back for him later they can also mind rape and have serious badass spells that would destroy the enemy team.

DarkSaint85
Fine then superman punches flash he has beaten him in a race then he also sneezes on darkseid.
If hulks at his best that would be WW Hulk he can lift billions of pounds then punches magneto
That's my analysis so far.

Edit: DarkSaint85 are you mad at me for not letting play that one time and When you picked your players anyway I killed them

Which time was this? I don't remember. Though I highly doubt you could've beaten me.

Edit: this award-winning match?
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=586006&pagenumber=1

Yes, I am extremely bitter about it.

Btw, I was being sarcastic.

As for your matchups:
Superman has beaten Flash?

http://thelowerfrequencies.files.wordpress.com/2010/03/flash-vs-superman.jpg

Also, please post Superman beating Darkseid with no sunamp etc etc.

battlemaster161
Dr. Fate and Strange would teleport Darkseid and superman to the sun then superman comes back and sneezes

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by I am Vegeta
They are all at their very best

Lol. You've just unleashed forum Thor and forum Flash.

DarkSaint85
Dr. Fate and Strange would teleport Darkseid and superman to the sun then superman comes back and sneezes

That constitutes leaving the battlefield; Superman loses.

I am Vegeta
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
That constitutes leaving the battlefield; Superman loses. If thats the case darksied loses to then they send flash their and they lose to and BM mentioned they send thanos to a different dimension so he loses to the odds are in BM's favor

The votes are to BM have 4 and pym has 2 counting both our votes

DarkSaint85
Oh, so....you have scans showing Strange/Fate being able to harm someone of Flash's speed? Because at his absolute best (which is what you said), this entire battle is over in a picosecond.

And he has run on broken legs before.

Edit:

Because this team:
Superman
Dr. Strange
Dr. Fate (Kent)
Hulk
Wonder Woman
Juggernaut

Strange/Fate are glass cannons - without concentration/superspeed human perceptions, they can be knocked out.

That leaves Superman, Hulk, WW and Juggy.

Thor opens a portal and send WW, Juggy and Hulk somewhere else.

Meanwhile, Flash and Supes are still running about, until Flash kick it up a notch and speed steals Superman.

battlemaster161
Not as fast though and jugs durability would shatter flashes arms and magneto got punched by WW Hulk so he died

DarkSaint85
Not as fast though and jugs durability would shatter flashes arms and magneto got punched by WW Hulk so he died

I'm not sure if you're foaming at the mouth when you type, but I like to think so.

DarkSaint85
For those thinking about broken legs:

http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b52/qwirtle/f_zps5bfc2951.jpg

battlemaster161
Hulk clap and destroyed dimensions, punched through a different dimension, lifted billions of pounds, has overpowered both Thanos and thor and half of his best feats arnt even in his WW form. The race with flash and superman was running superman's flying is much faster hell he flew to the sun in 2 minutes while fighting WW and that wasent even his best either.

DarkSaint85
Lol. Flash has run so fast, he finished the race before he had even started. Top that. If you can't....I accept your concession.

Wrap your mind around that one. Flash is faster at base level, and that's before he even speed steals.

DarkSaint85
Oh, which Hulk, you mean this Hulk?

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/3/37144/2628563-screenshot012.jpg

I am Vegeta
That is no WW hulk and besides Thanos is in a different dimension right now so it dosent matter

DarkSaint85
That is no WW hulk and besides Thanos is in a different dimension right now so it dosent matter

Luckily Thor brought him back. Or GL Kyle.

Edit: And I thought you were going to show me scans of Strange/Fate being able to react to a Flash-level speedster? Because if you can't....Flash has already knocked them out. So how will they teleport Darkseid away?

I am Vegeta
Dosent matter it disqualifies him so Thor and GL lose to for cheating LOL

battlemaster161
I think its weird that vegeta is arguing more for my team then me

DarkSaint85
Dosent matter it disqualifies him so Thor and GL lose to for cheating LOL

Ahaha.

So you create a biased thread, and when people actually come up with tactics and scenarios where your pet team loses.....you throw a hissy fit and change the rules?

Way to go, Arcade.

I think its weird that vegeta is arguing more for my team then me

Well, that kinda destroys any credibility you might've had for winning. Because the OP will just twist and turn things around until you win.

I am Vegeta
No you said when people leave the battlefield they are disqualified and if someone tries to bring them back into the game they violated the rules Im going off what you say

battlemaster161
Vegeta stop debating I can handle the credible hulk my self

DarkSaint85
Those are forum rules, not mine. Rules around BFR and all that.

You still haven't shown anything that Strange/Fate would still be standing the 1st pico second after the fight, though.

battlemaster161
will strange could and fate could survive they have taken powerful attacks before and besides they can fly flash cant touch them

Edit: tech. WW hulk is under apocalypse control so thanos will have to get by him first and hulk outside of WW was able to resist Professor X and jean greys mind control and rape

DarkSaint85
will strange could and fate could survive they have taken powerful attacks before and besides they can fly flash cant touch them

So, no forcefields, and no flight.

battlemaster161
Then Hulk claps cause there is no flying so they cant really dodge

DarkSaint85
Then Hulk claps cause there is no flying so they cant really dodge

No matter how fast the Hulk (and his thunderclap) is, it won't be faster than Flash. Who will still be faster than the clap, and will still be able to punch them out.

battlemaster161
You seem to think just because he has flash he wins and if all my guys attack at the same time he cant stop all of them and their attacks can take out a lot of pyms players

Besides jugs could survive flashes punches and if he gets a running headstart he will be almost impossible to stop and if him and flash collide flash will die

DarkSaint85
You seem to think just because he has flash he wins and if all my guys attack at the same time he cant stop all of them and their attacks can take out a lot of pyms players

Besides jugs could survive flashes punches and if he gets a running headstart he will be almost impossible to stop and if him and flash collide flash will die

That's why I didn't put Flash up against Juggy. Don't make my tactics up.

Flash could take his helmet off before Cain even reacts, though. Then GL could swing him into space like Skaar did to Juggy.

battlemaster161
Still wouldn't kills jugs and besides superman could punch and kill GL Hulk could Slam Thor around Dr. Fate and Strange could cause a lot of trouble sending people to different dimensions and mind raping people flash is not immune to mind rape and he cannot punch them at the same time.

DarkSaint85
Still wouldn't kills jugs and besides superman could punch and kill GL Hulk could Slam Thor around Dr. Fate and Strange could cause a lot of trouble sending people to different dimensions and mind raping people flash is not immune to mind rape and he cannot punch them at the same time.

Oof. Where to start...

So? I'm removing him from the battlefield. He'll be gone.

He'd be fighting Darkseid.

Unless Thanos was controlling him and making him fight Superman. Or Thor just teleports Hulk away

Again, how are they doing this when Flash has punched them already?

He has speeded his thoughts up so fast, Grodd and MM weren't able to do a thing.
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/14/145371/3181610-telepathy1.png

Seriously? He might as well do so, you should see how fast a picosecond is.

battlemaster161
He cant have already punched Dr. Strange and fate then at the same time punch jugs he has to pick one and is most likely going after supes even if they both gang up on supes that's gives my magicians time to send them to different realms and they could survive they are at their best they could conjure a shield around them and their teammates while everyone is distracted. You think flash is your ace in the hole but if supes, hulk, jugs, strange, of fate get a hold of him he will die.

DarkSaint85
He cant have already punched Dr. Strange and fate then at the same time punch jugs he has to pick one and is most likely going after supes even if they both gang up on supes that's gives my magicians time to send them to different realms and they could survive they are at their best they could conjure a shield around them and their teammates while everyone is distracted. You think flash is your ace in the hole but if supes, hulk, jugs, strange, of fate get a hold of him he will die.

Ok step back before you get all excited. Read my original tactics.

Flash's punched out Strange and Fate.

Magneto is dealing with Juggs.

Superman is dealing with Darkseid.

Flash has done this:
http://i.stack.imgur.com/YpMQL.jpg

In 0.00001 microseconds, he carried by hand 500,000 people 35 miles away.

Punching two people (Strange/Fate) and removing Juggy's helmet (IF needed) would be nothing to him.

battlemaster161
But lets think of it if they all went 1v1
Juggs vs flash- Juggs could win but I say split in the most part
WW vs GL- WW is faster and Stronger
Hulk vs Magneto- Hulk crushes magnetos skull
Strange vs Thor- Strange is merely a distraction but a good one
Dr. Fate vs Thanos- Dr. Fate could win 6 or 7/10
Superman vs Darkseid- supes beats him all the time but even if he couldn't tis time his team will be done with pyms and come to the rescue

Besides flash cant fly and I just figured out something they don't loose flight unless stated so they can all fly unless vegeta says so.

DarkSaint85
But lets think of it if they all went 1v1
Juggs vs flash- Juggs could win but I say split in the most part
WW vs GL- WW is faster and Stronger
Hulk vs Magneto- Hulk crushes magnetos skull
Strange vs Thor- Strange is merely a distraction but a good one
Dr. Fate vs Thanos- Dr. Fate could win 6 or 7/10
Superman vs Darkseid- supes beats him all the time but even if he couldn't tis time his team will be done with pyms and come to the rescue

But let's not.

It's not 1v1.....OP said they all fight in a brawl.

So Flash can handle two or more opponents. And Superman doesn't beat him all the time, not without amps.

battlemaster161
You do realize they are at their best that's a good enough amp besides that's a strategy they get them separated and take them out 1v1 besides your team is at disadvantage because some of your best players cant fly

Silent Master
I thought this was a team fight, not a group of 1-on-1 matches.

DarkSaint85
...you do know what Darkseid at his best is capable of, right?

If not, you better look him up and learn.

-Pr-
Superman doesn't beat Darkseid all the time. Most of the time when Superman has beaten him, he's had help, and Darkseid STILL has more wins against Superman than vice versa.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by Silent Master
I thought this was a team fight, not a group of 1-on-1 matches.

It isn't - BM was grasping at straws because Flash is able to at least provide distraction for multiple opponents.

battlemaster161
Has he sneezed and destroyed the universe, has he been able to lift billions of pounds and destroy world with his bare fist or clap and destroyed dimensions, or send the enemy to different dimensions and mind rape people with ease does he have more durability than jugs who is said to have more than galactus, was he able to fly to the sun in 2 minutes while fighting WW, probably not this is only a few feats of my team. I do agree that Darksied could beat supes but he can distract him while my team divides and conquers that's my strategy and my team could **** yours up if all goes according to plan.

Silent Master
You do realize they are at their best that's a good enough amp besides that's a strategy they get them separated and take them out 1v1 besides your team is at disadvantage because some of your best players cant fly

How do the teams get separated before Flash ko's the mages?

-Pr-
Has he sneezed and destroyed the universe, has he been able to lift billions of pounds and destroy world with his bare fist or clap and destroyed dimensions, or send the enemy to different dimensions and mind rape people with ease does he have more durability than jugs who is said to have more than galactus, was he able to fly to the sun in 2 minutes while fighting WW, probably not this is only a few feats of my team.

You have to choose which version of Superman you're using, unless I missed something.

DarkSaint85
Has he sneezed and destroyed the universe, has he been able to lift billions of pounds and destroy world with his bare fist or clap and destroyed dimensions, or send the enemy to different dimensions and mind rape people with ease does he have more durability than jugs who is said to have more than galactus, was he able to fly to the sun in 2 minutes while fighting WW, probably not this is only a few feats of my team.

Oh wow. So much win in one post.

First of all, you're using PC Superman?

Secondly, you truly have no idea about Darkseid at peak, do you?

battlemaster161
Originally posted by Silent Master
How do the teams get separated before Flash ko's the mages? They fly duh I figured out that they can fly unless in stated otherwise by the OP besides how do you know he will go straight for the mages

Silent Master
Oh wow. So much win in one post.

First of all, you're using PC Superman?

Secondly, you truly have no idea about Darkseid at peak, do you?

He seems to be using a composite Superman.

battlemaster161
Originally posted by -Pr-
You have to choose which version of Superman you're using, unless I missed something. Its at their best

Silent Master
They fly duh I figured out that they can fly unless in stated otherwise by the OP

How are they going to do that before the FTL(Faster than light) guy ko's them?

-Pr-
Its at their best

That still doesn't mean you get to combine every version of the character, especially when they're canonically different people.

Pre-crisis, post crisis or Nu52. You can have one.

battlemaster161
Its at their best which means supes at his best which I think that is silver age supes
whoa wait a sec he is at his best which means sun dipped silver age superman now Im happy.

DarkSaint85
They fly duh I figured out that they can fly unless in stated otherwise by the OP besides how do you know he will go straight for the mages

The fight starts on the ground, as per forum rules.

How does he know?

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/10/103530/2836904-flash_v2_229_page_15.jpg
He comes up with a strategy in nanoseconds.

Silent Master
Its at their best which means supes at his best

However the Superman you listed are different people and only one Superman is in the fight, so pick which one you want to use.

battlemaster161
So how do you know they will go after the mages besides supes at his best is sun dipped silver age or PC supes so I don't really have nothing to worry about.

Silent Master
So how do you know they will go after the mages besides supes at his best is sun dipped silver age or PC supes so I don't really have nothing to worry about.

Because Flash isn't stupid and is well aware of what mages can do.

DarkSaint85
Oh...oh.

So THAT's the game we're playing.

Pym's team:

Thanos (with HOTU and IG)
GL Kyle (With Ion powers. And all the other entities stuffed in there if needed)
Flash Bart (Future Bart, who speed steals just by looking at people)
Thor (Rune King Thor)
Darkseid (pick one, guys. GDS Darkseid, who mindcontrolled billions of Daxamites simultaneosly?)
Magneto (Erm....pass lol. Oh I pick What If? The Phoenix power went to Megneto).

Silent Master
Oh...oh.

So THAT's the game we're playing.

Pym's team:

GL Kyle (With Ion powers. And all the other entities stuffed in there if needed)
Thor (Rune King Thor)
Darkseid (pick one, guys. GDS Darkseid, who mindcontrolled billions of Daxamites simultaneosly?)
Magneto (Erm....pass lol. Oh I pick What If? The Phoenix power went to Megneto).

Remember, he's using composite Supes, that means Rune King Thor also gets the Destroyer armor and the power gem.

battlemaster161
Nope sun is natural weapons are not so you are cheating and I choose silver age superman

DarkSaint85
The emotional entities are also natural.

As is the OdinForce.

battlemaster161
Odin gives his power Odin is a person/god the sun is a star it must be natural

DarkSaint85
Wait wait wait.

Sorry, you misunderstand my argument.

You are picking a Superman froma specific era (SA Superman).

I am picking a Thor from aspecific era.

What's the issue?

battlemaster161
I was kidding with that I am talking about when you gave your team weapons

DarkSaint85
So which Supes are you using? And yo uhaven't provided any proof with your mages.

Silent Master
Nope sun is natural weapons are not so you are cheating and I choose silver age superman

Standard equipment is allowed unless the OP says otherwise, and he didn't.

battlemaster161
The sun is not equipment 1st of all

Edit: its at best with no outside help unless it is natural and can obtain easily

Silent Master
The sun is not equipment 1st of all

Edit: its at best with no outside help unless it is natural and can obtain easily

What's your point?

battlemaster161
No weapons except thors hammer pretty much because well thor isnt really thor without the hammer.

Silent Master
No weapons except thors hammer pretty much because well thor isnt really thor without the hammer.

You're not the OP, so you don't get to ban standard equipment.

battlemaster161
That it the only standard equipment

Silent Master
That it the only standard equipment

Different versions of Thor have different standard equipment.

battlemaster161
I know his belt and stuff he is actually the only one with weapons in this fight.

Silent Master
I know his belt and stuff he is actually the only one with weapons in this fight.

Again, you're not the OP so you don't get to ban standard equipment.

DarkSaint85
Ion Kyle with all of the entities doesn't need weapons, as they are a part of him.

Same with Magneto and the Phoenix Force.

battlemaster161
I never did Im saying though with standard equipment thor is the only one with weapons

Silent Master
I never did Im saying though with standard equipment thor is the only one with weapons

Except he isn't, as there are several versions of the other characters that have weapons/items as standard equipment.

battlemaster161
Im actually still waiting for the other version of Saints team once he picks then will go from there

DarkSaint85
?? What team? You mean this one?
Thor (Rune King Thor)
Magneto (Erm....pass lol. Oh I pick What If? The Phoenix power went to Magneto).

battlemaster161
Your versions bro like PC darksied or Ultimate Thanos
Im about to post mine I am wondering what yours are

For some reason I want to use Blue Hulk the uni powered one but I cant remember his abilities

DarkSaint85
See above.....

So, in case you didn't see it:

Thor (Rune King Thor)
Darkseid (30th Century Darkseid)
Magneto (Phoenix Magneto).

Not that it matters. You don't know what they can do. It's just a list of names and words to you.

pym-ftw
So I'm not the only one who views my team as spite stomping...

And I picked second.
raver

DarkSaint85

And I picked second.
raver

There were two teams picked.

One was picked by a fan.

Yours was picked by a fan of comics.

Silent Master

And I picked second.
raver

Given that BM has been ignoring the rules of the vs forum by stacking multiple versions of characters in order to have a chance...Yes, your team wins.

deathslash

And I picked second.
raver Your team is the very definition of a spite stomp.

battlemaster161
Blue Hulk Uni powered but still not sure
I heard superman one million is the strongest so him I guess not sure
post-crisis ruka wonder woman
juggerlossus I guess

DarkSaint85
Hahaha oh dear.

Pym horrifically stomps. Be honest....do you know what his team is capable of? And no don't turn it round and list feats of YOUR team...list the highest end feats of his.

Once you know your enemy, then you can debate for your team.

pym-ftw
Your strongest team is

Unipower Hulk
Godwave Wonder Woman
5D Superman or Cosmic Armor Superman
Nabu
Dr. Strange w/ Soul Gem
Trion Juggernaut

Still solo'd by Hotu Thanos or SF Darkseid.

LordofBrooklyn
Lol. I see what pym was going for. Its horrific.

Pym wins quite solidly.

LIES!

You see nothing but fail!

Pym loses to the might of the mages!

pym-ftw
Much like Pym, when allowed to use my mind I never lose.

Rage.Of.Olympus
I don't know what's going on in this thread and I haven't even bothered to read the OP but if Thor is facing off against Superman, he wrecks.

pym-ftw
So Magneto to me...

Thanos
GL Kyle
Flash Bart
Thor
Darkseid
Magneto

Vs

Superman
Dr. Strange
Dr. Fate (Kent)
Hulk
Wonder Woman
Juggernaut

I'll see what other people think before I vote.

Here are the teams Rage

Silent Master
Team Thor wins.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.