The Authority VS The Avengers NOW

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LordofBrooklyn
The Authority- Wildstorm

1. Jenny Sparks
2. The Doctor
3. The Engineer
4. The High
5. Apollo
6. Midnighter
7. Jack Hawksmoor

VS

The Avengers

1. Hyperion
2. Thor
3. Starbrand
4. Captain Universe
5. Quasar
6. Hulk
7. Blue Marvel

1) CIS off for Avengers
2) CIS off for Avengers

Enzeru
Avengers for the win.
Their roster is stacked big time with Ms. Marvel and Hulk being the only non-factors. Ms. Marvel is simply outclassed by some of the Authority members and Hulk is the only one, who can't come back if doors are being used.

Authority on the other hand has even more non-factors. Midnighter is one, since he is simply outclassed. I see the same being the case for Jenny Sparks. Even Apollo is a non-factor, since he is not powerful enough to take the Avengers... Apollo would have to BFR himself to the Sun very soon.
Other than that the High lacks feats to compete with the Avengers. Jack Hawksmoor... I really don't see him being able to take some of the Avengers members down, who have more durability than what Jack can dish out.

With all that being said everything depends on the Doctor and his abilities. Will he be able to do something, or will Hyperion's superior speed simply overwhelm him? I think that the second scenario is more likely, but that is kinda biased, since then Hyperion would have to go directly after the Doctor directly at the beginning.

Still leaning towards the Avengers big time, especially with that roster.

Digi
Lol, The High. Never an actual member of the Authority, iirc, but a cool character.

Golgo13
Originally posted by Digi
Lol, The High. Never an actual member of the Authority, iirc, but a cool character.

Wasn't he on the expansion team at the end? Anyway, Authority wins.

LordofBrooklyn

The High was an actual member of The Authority.

I DEMAND that you concede this point, sir!

Concede NOW!

Digi
Sure, maybe when they did that weird redraft after World's End. But nobody counts that. It's like saying Doctor Doom is on the Fantastic Four because, well, he was at one point.

But adding oddballs for the sake of thread balance is nothing new on the forums; so you're good.

Glorificus
Avengers win.

LordofBrooklyn
Sure, maybe when they did that weird redraft after World's End. But nobody counts that. It's like saying Doctor Doom is on the Fantastic Four because, well, he was at one point.

But adding oddballs for the sake of thread balance is nothing new on the forums; so you're good.

This was NOT a concession!

CONCEDE! mad

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.