Foreign Cinema vs Comic books the ultimate battle

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

I am Vegeta
The Foreign Cinema and comic book characters have had a long rivalry but today and everyday until this thread stops getting posted on with 4 rounds

1st round
Team Comic- Batman, Black Panther, Spiderman, Moon Knight, Daredevil, Elektra, and Captain America

Team Cinema- Afro Samurai, Achilles (Troy), Hit Girl, Riddick, Brock Sampson, Black Dynamite, War

2nd Round-
Team Comic- Iron Fist, Thing, Beast Boy, Blob, Abom, Aquaman, and War Machine

Team Cinema- Ryu (SF), Aang, Optimus Prime, Akuma, Alex Mercer, Hancock, Mega Man

3rd round-
Team Comic- Doctor Doom, Super Skrull, Wonder Woman, Gladiator, Green Lantern, Flash, Ultimate Thor

Team Cinema- Asura, Mewtwo, Aku, Gogeta, Super Sonic, Super Shadow, Princess Luna

Final Round- Everyone at best
Team Comic- Superman, Thor, Doomsday, Sun Eater, Sentry, Thanos, Hulk, The Fury

Team Cinema- Sailor Moon, Arceus, Yamcha, Elder God (Demonbane), The Shrike, Alien X, Lord of Nightmares, Tenchi Masaki

Who wins

ScreamPaste
Round one
War may be able to carry his team, but in total I am leaning toward team Spidermerica. Spider-Man could prove completely untaggable for the enemy, and should be strong enough to put down most with a blitz, only War makes me question this. He's very strong, and can amp his durability, possibly negating Spider-Man's strength. Though I don't think he could take him by himself due to not being able to really catch him.

Round 2 has notable powerhouses on both teams, I can't really call it with certainty without time to think and hear some other opinions.

Round 3 however should easily go to team Comic. I was going to say that until I saw Asura, Super Sonic/Shadow and Luna. The enemy team has a huge speed edge on MewTwo, Aku, Gogeta, and Luna, but if Asura, Sonic, and Shadow leave openings Luna can become the glass cannon that ends existences as her TK is powerful enough to overcome Celestia's control of the sun, which she has moved at FTL speeds on screen. This depends on morality, however. Luna has the power to crush most of the enemy team telekinetically, but in character she's just not going to do that.

I'm not saying they beat team Comic, but it's less cut and dry. INB4 Wei starts heralding DOOM.

Final round, Jesus Christ what are you doing?

BloodRain
Long rivalry? Foreigns revamp is relatively new.

1. Cinema. Comics main hitter is Spider-Man who will fail against Afro and War (and if we're talking his power up..)

2. Comic. They have the toughest guys. Even though Cinema has a lot to bring, like Aangs energy bending or beam spam, eventually it should be Comics win.

3. Easily Comic. Flash is.. Flash. The rest can match up with the top of the Cinema side, with some issues with Asura and Gogeta. Maybe with the hedgehogs with that time stop. Otherwise its Comic's match to win.
4. Easily Cinema. Comic has Planet-Star busters with a possible universal, most with FTL speed. Cinema has a galaxy buster and some universal/multiversal threats, with that same FTL speeds.

ScreamPaste
Actually, which Green Lantern is that? mmm

I am Vegeta
Originally posted by ScreamPaste
Actually, which Green Lantern is that? mmm Hal

Edit: well what would happen if they were to take out flash then what he isnt really known for durability

-Pr-
Depends on which Flash.

I am Vegeta
Wally

I am Vegeta
IMO
cinema
cinema
comics
cinema

battlemaster161
Cinema wins all

Ferret Fiend
Originally posted by battlemaster161
Cinema wins all thumb up thumb up

but that final round is bullshit team cinema could dance like bananas for an hour stop fight and still win
Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.