Silver Surfer and Runner vs. Superman and Thor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Don Corleone
Which team wins? Runner has the space gem.

pym-ftw
Team Runner.

Cogito
Originally posted by pym-ftw
Team Runner.

zopzop
Team Runner.

abhilegend
Team Superman. Superman beats the shit out of Runner and Thor beats surfer like usual.

carver9
Team Runner.

TheLordofMurder
Runner with the Space Gem!?

Spite...

Infact, Runner with the Space Gem solo's the field...him teammate included...10/10.

Bouboumaster
Originally posted by TheLordofMurder
Runner with the Space Gem!?

Spite...

Infact, Runner with the Space Gem solo's the field...him teammate included...10/10.

h1a8
This is not runner with space gem. A good fight I say

quanchi112
Originally posted by abhilegend
Team Superman. Superman beats the shit out of Runner and Thor beats surfer like usual. Based on what ? Saying someone beats the shit out of someone is as baseless as it gets.

pym-ftw
Originally posted by Don Corleone
Runner has the space gem. Originally posted by h1a8
This is not runner with space gem.
laughing out loud

quanchi112
laughing out loud laughing out loud

Firefly218
Superman and Thor won't even be able to catch the runner long enough for a fair fight. Runner with the gem kicks a$$ all by himself

vince_slice
The team with the space gem.

Pillow Biter
Superman is a swingy character. He frequently has portrayals that beat the Runner, though I think the typical portrayal might lose to him.

I don't think Thor has Surfer's number, and they are pretty evenly matched overall. Though if I have to choose, I'd probably give Thor the slight edge 1v1.

Warlord
gem included, T1 would win

Mshinu
Team Runner, take away the gem and they still win.

Batman-Prime
Superman and Thor beat team 1 without the gem. The gem gives them the edge here.

Utrigita
Team Runner.

Pillow Biter
What are some Runner fights without the Gem? Or even with the Gem?

Cogito
laughing out loud

I thought about pointing that out as well, then I saw it was h1, and I thought pointing out the fact that h1 doesn't read was kind of like beating a dead horse.

LeonBuco666
Runner with the space gem has the ability to be everywhere at once all at the same time, now imagine him attacking both thor an supes from all directions at the speed of light(many times the speed off) combines with huge matter manip powers and a having control over the power primordial.
The surfer sits back on his board and eats popcorn, because hes not needed at all.

Bouboumaster
Runner w/Space Gem humiliated Thanos.
Which is crazy.
Goldylocks and Supaman got their asses handed to them.

carver9
Even without the gem he humilated Surfer as well. Don't understand why people can't deal with him taking out Thor and Surfer, especially with the type of amp he has here.

LeonBuco666
Physically, the runner dominated and humiliated Thanos, without using the space gem, he blitzed thanos until he could even stand, Thanos pleaded for The Runner to listen and well, PIS steps in an thanos tricks him an robs him of the space gem, ergo, no pis = defeated thanos easily.
Surfer was just downright pasted.

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by LeonBuco666
Physically, the runner dominated and humiliated Thanos, without using the space gem, he blitzed thanos until he could even stand, Thanos pleaded for The Runner to listen and well, PIS steps in an thanos tricks him an robs him of the space gem, ergo, no pis = defeated thanos easily.
Surfer was just downright pasted.

thumb up

Zack Fair
Team Runner.

Firefly218
Thanos turned the runner into a baby

pym-ftw
Surfer was just downright pasted. don't let quan hear you say that.

deathslash
don't let quan hear you say that. He's lurking around here somewhere......

LeonBuco666
Oh phuck......um.....can one of the mods remove all previous comments i made?......please

No but really Im right and Quan is just so wrong.

Don Corleone
Runner never learned how to tap into the gem correctly if I recal. But, for purpose of this thread lets remove the gem from the battle.

quanchi112
Oh phuck......um.....can one of the mods remove all previous comments i made?......please

No but really Im right and Quan is just so wrong. Youre wrong. Thanos toyed with the elders and destroyed them. Don't you dare ever try such a garbage tactic in the future.

deathslash
Originally posted by quanchi112
Youre wrong. Thanos toyed with the elders and destroyed them. Don't you dare ever try such a garbage tactic in the future. I told you guys that he was lurking around here.

quanchi112
Originally posted by deathslash
I told you guys that he was lurking around here. Always watching.

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by Quanchi the Betrayer
Surturs always watching.

thumb up

laughing out loud

Happy Dance

LeonBuco666
No im still right and you have no way of proving me wrong

Naija boy
Team 1. Convincingly

h1a8
Originally posted by Naija boy
Team 1. Convincingly

I agree

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.