Team Thor Vs Team Superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Supermex
Who wins?
No prep..

Thor
Dr.Strange
Hulk
Ghost Rider

Vs

Superman
G.L Hal
Wonder Woman
Aquaman

byrdgang21
Team Thor 7/10

pym-ftw
Unless Amazonian weapons are holy GR will be a huge threat.

Warlord
Aquaman does not belong here

Insane Titan
Team Thor stomp

DarkSaint85
Team Thor quite handily.

Pillow Biter
Wonder Woman and Thor are about even.

Superman and Hulk has too many variables to call. Let's call it a draw, but in reality, anything could happen, from a stalemate to a beatdown on either side.

New Aquaman is more powerful than Ghostrider, especially with the trident. But hard to say if GR would get around his defenses. Seems evenish.

But Strange would dominate Hal (not in all fights, but in too many). And this would be the decider.

Team Thor wins in a competitive fight (most times--though sometimes Strange really shifts the balance).

Warlord
what can Arthur do to Ghost Rider?

Pillow Biter
Arthur seems to have Namor-level physical stats now, and a powerful magic trident. I'm admittedly not that familiar with GR these days, but punching hard has a pretty good track record. Would this all have no affect on GR? I don't really know where he is at anymore.

Warlord
to be honest I haven't followed GR either recently. But the GR I remember was pretty much unaffected by physical force. he would just reform. taking into consideration helfire, mystical chains and pennance stair, I feel this is a very bad match for Arthur

Pillow Biter
Could be. I haven't seen everything the new trident can do yet, though.

Supermex
Originally posted by Pillow Biter
Wonder Woman and Thor are about even.

Superman and Hulk has too many variables to call. Let's call it a draw, but in reality, anything could happen, from a stalemate to a beatdown on either side.

New Aquaman is more powerful than Ghostrider, especially with the trident. But hard to say if GR would get around his defenses. Seems evenish.

But Strange would dominate Hal (not in all fights, but in too many). And this would be the decider.

Team Thor wins in a competitive fight (most times--though sometimes Strange really shifts the balance).

Good call Pillow Biter
I that's how I see it myself
In a way

LeonBuco666
Thor and Diana could go either way

Hulk and Superman could go either way, if it goes on for to long Supes is gonna' have shit to apart from perform a re-enactment of DoS unwillingly, but if he uses his powers smartly, Hulk loses.

Ghost Rider took a full on blast from Dr. Strange not long ago, Strange said it was an attack that was ment to defeat the ghost rider, ergo, specifically for GR. No physical force can defeat him, and the trident hasnt got anything to back up that it can put down GR. So combine that with hellfire, Penance stare and the multiple different attacks with his chains, made from pure hellfire also, like his motorbike, Arthur Dies Horribly.

Hal gets butt ****ed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.