Ultraman Vs. Silver Surfer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Board Walker
Both Blood Lusted, who takes the victory!

Pillow Biter
Typical Surfer would lose to the Ultraman shown in Forever Evil. Whether that remains Ultraman's average remains to be seen.

carver9
Blood lust. I'm sorry but Surfer wins this. Even Galan admits Surfer operates above Herald levels consistently smile (saying this because I know he likes Ultraman and this would prevent him from responding to my post since he knows this is a debatable battle as well).

Pillow Biter
Blood lusted to me just means he's willing to kill. It doesn't mean the same as CBR's PIS/CIS = off. Blood lusted Surfer won't suddenly just transmute UM into a toad, or start pounding him with yellow sun rays, or go intangible and attack him astrally etc.

It will be your typical fists and heat vision versus fists and hand blasts fight.

Galan007
Too early to tell.

-Pr-
Do people not read the definitions that mods have repeated over, and over, and over again?

This guy gets it, and he's been here a month if not less:

Originally posted by Pillow Biter
Blood lusted to me just means he's willing to kill. It doesn't mean the same as CBR's PIS/CIS = off. Blood lusted Surfer won't suddenly just transmute UM into a toad, or start pounding him with yellow sun rays, or go intangible and attack him astrally etc.

It will be your typical fists and heat vision versus fists and hand blasts fight.

carver9
Originally posted by Pillow Biter

I agree but it also means Surfer will not hold back and a non holding back non pacifist Surfer is extremely dangerous. Bloodlust does nothing for Ultraman since he already operates on that level but for someone like Surfer, it means a lot.

Batman-Prime
I agree with Galan here. It's too early. You have to be the best of the Heralds like Superman or Trans to take a majority or stalemate the Surfer.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Galan007
Too early to tell. I got through to you but at this point I am going with the guy with the proven resume.

Surfer wins.

Golgo13
Too early to tell.

Zack Fair
Too early to tell. But leaning to Surfer. Dude got a nasty resume and varied powerset.

abhilegend
Ultraman breaks his jaw.

Pillow Biter
Well, no one is really suggesting Ultraman after snorting Green K is significantly LESS powerful than Superman. If anything, the question is whether he is MORE powerful.

And I think that barring weakness exploitation, Superman beats Surfer.

Hell, even including weakness exploitation (since I doubt it would happen that often), I think Superman has the edge overall. Ultraman too.

Though I do admit I'm kind of letting pre- and post-reboot continuity merge a bit carelessly here.

zopzop
Both combatants bloodlusted?

Surfer for the destruction.

abhilegend
Like he did to Thor?

vin

Warlord
does surfer know of Ultraman's solar radiation weakness?
if so it's not even a fight

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by abhilegend
Ultraman breaks his jaw.

If Surfer is lucky.

Warlord
Like he did to Thor?

vin

of course not. Thor >>>>>>>

zopzop
Like he did to Thor?

vin
UM doesn't have Mjolnir to save his @$$.

abhilegend
Originally posted by zopzop
UM doesn't have Mjolnir to save his @$$.
Thor didn't even absorb any energy blast. He just whacked surfer right in the jaw and oneshotted him.Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
If Surfer is lucky.
thumb upOriginally posted by Warlord
of course not. Thor >>>>>>>
So thor is better than nothing? Are you sure?

Warlord
I wouldn't call ultraman nothing but ok... whatever...

abhilegend
Originally posted by Warlord
I wouldn't call ultraman nothing but ok... whatever...
Well played.

quanchi112
Like he did to Thor?

vin Thor is a completely different character. Lol.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.