Thanos vs Runner REMATCH

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
Runner has the space gem here. No mind attacks for Thanos...no bfring for either.

Who wins the majority?

LeonBuco666
The Runner 8/10 the other 2 Thanos wins is only if Runner stops pummeling him to have a chat

Insane Titan
Thanos wins , Runnner doesn't have the raw power to put Thanos down.

He only did so well last time with the aid of the space gem, he can only avoid omnidirectional blasts for so long.

LeonBuco666
He was blitzing Thanos last time, and brought him to his knees, thanos was helpless. He has the space gem here also, so if he put it too full use, Thanos loses badly.

Insane Titan
Originally posted by LeonBuco666
He was blitzing Thanos last time, and brought him to his knees, thanos was helpless. He has the space gem here also, so if he put it too full use, Thanos loses badly. all he did was destroy Thanos craft, Thanos goaded him into it so he could see that's all runner had to offer.

Thor with the PG could only bloody Thanos nose a bit, Runner has zero showings to say he could beat down the likes of Thanos, hell Thanos didn't even fire a single omnidirectional blast at Runner

quanchi112
Thanos, easily.

Galan007
Originally posted by Insane Titan
Thanos wins , Runnner doesn't have the raw power to put Thanos down.

He only did so well last time with the aid of the space gem, he can only avoid omnidirectional blasts for so long.
. I think the implication was that the space gem didn't increase Runner's raw speed-- it simply allowed him to subconsciously teleport:
http://www.turboimagehost.com/p/16952302/The_Thanos_Quest_02-015.jpg.html

However, I agree that Thanos wins if Runner fights like he did last time. He didn't even attempt to mount a counterattack during that scuffle-- he just let Runner boast long enough for him to, essentially, defeat himself. An omni-directional attack, and/or shielding should do the trick here.

If Runner can use the space gem to its full potential in this battle(which seems like a retarded stipulation, given that he possessed the gem for eons and barely even scratched the surface of its potential), then he obviously wins.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Galan007
I think the implication was that the space gem didn't increase Runner's raw speed-- it simply allowed him to subconsciously teleport:

However, I agree that Thanos wins if Runner fights like he did last time. He didn't even attempt to mount a counterattack during that scuffle-- he just let Runner boast long enough for him to, essentially, defeat himself. An omni-directional attack, and/or shielding should do the trick here.

If Runner can use the space gem to its full potential in this battle(which seems like a retarded stipulation, given that he possessed the gem for eons and barely even scratched the surface of its potential), then he obviously wins. Shields, sport.

Galan007
Thanks for... Restating what I said?

Again: read posts first. Then respond to them. smile

Insane Titan
I think the implication was that the space gem didn't increase Runner's raw speed-- it simply allowed him to subconsciously teleport:

If Runner can use the space gem to its full potential in this battle(which seems like a retarded stipulation, given that he possessed the gem for eons and barely even scratched the surface of its potential), then he obviously wins. I was always under the impression the Runner was altering space ie bringing the destination he was travelling to, to him as well as traveling towards it , due to his comments about thinking of somewhere and been there before he moved etc

Galan007
I was always under the impression the Runner was altering space ie bringing the destination he was travelling to, to him as well as traveling towards it , due to his comments about thinking of somewhere and been there before he moved etc Thanos said that the only time Runner used the gem was when he arrived at a destination before he even realized that he was heading for it:
ie. mental teleportation.

Runner said this phenomenon only happened to him occasionally:
http://www.turboimagehost.com/p/16953198/The_Thanos_Quest_02-010.jpg.html

Aside from that, he definitely did not seem to be teleporting when he fought Thanos(as evident by the speed-streaks and after-images left in his wake):
http://s3d4.turboimagehost.com/t/16953267_The_Thanos_Quest_02-008.jpg http://s3d4.turboimagehost.com/t/16953268_The_Thanos_Quest_02-009.jpg http://s3d4.turboimagehost.com/t/16953269_The_Thanos_Quest_02-010.jpg http://s3d4.turboimagehost.com/t/16953270_The_Thanos_Quest_02-011.jpg
He appeared to be using raw speed-- which wasn't boosted by the gem.

zopzop
Let me see, Elite High Trans (Thanos) vs Low/Mid Trans (Runner)? Thanos wins.

Insane Titan
Thanos said that the only time Runner used the gem was when he arrived at a destination before he even realized that he was heading for it:
ie. mental teleportation.

Runner said this phenomenon only happened to him occasionally:
http://www.turboimagehost.com/p/16953198/The_Thanos_Quest_02-010.jpg.html

Aside from that, he definitely did not seem to be teleporting when he fought Thanos(as evident by the speed-streaks and after-images left in his wake):
http://s3d4.turboimagehost.com/t/16953267_The_Thanos_Quest_02-008.jpg http://s3d4.turboimagehost.com/t/16953268_The_Thanos_Quest_02-009.jpg http://s3d4.turboimagehost.com/t/16953269_The_Thanos_Quest_02-010.jpg http://s3d4.turboimagehost.com/t/16953270_The_Thanos_Quest_02-011.jpg
He appeared to be using raw speed-- which wasn't boosted by the gem. I can see your point, it just seemed he was doing what I said with Thanos saying about Runner manipulating space without knowing it

Galan007
It's possible. I don't think so, personally.

Insane Titan
It's possible. I don't think so, personally. fair enough, that's just how I see it as you see it different

quanchi112
Thanks for... Restating what I said?

Again: read posts first. Then respond to them. smile You said Runner wins if he can use the gem to its full potential. I say Thanos still wins. That's why I responded because I did read it and disagreed with you.

Galan007
That's fine. smile

quanchi112
That's fine. smile So you now agree with me. I'm tickled purple.

Galan007
I don't agree, but everyone is entitled to their own opinion. smile

quanchi112
I don't agree, but everyone is entitled to their own opinion. smile You know I'd never do you wrong.

Badabing
The Runner beats poor slow Thanos.

Sundipped
^
What he said.

Now if Runner decides to not utilize his speed and slug it out then Thanos comes out on top.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Sundipped
^
What he said.

Now if Runner decides to not utilize his speed and slug it out then Thanos comes out on top. Shields.

Don Corleone
Thanos. Runner is too stupid to win.

h1a8
This is spite. Runner smoked Thanos in the comic. Thanos won't be able to react at all.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Badabing
The Runner beats poor slow Thanos.

thumb up

quanchi112
Originally posted by h1a8
This is spite. Runner smoked Thanos in the comic. Thanos won't be able to react at all. Shields. Intelligence. Thanos.

TheLordofMurder
This is spite. Runner smoked Thanos in the comic. Thanos won't be able to react at all.

thumb up

Thanos might "outrank" the Runner, but under these conditions its inevitable; Runner wins...

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by quanchi112
Shields. Intelligence. Surtur.

thumb up

zopzop
Originally posted by TheLordofMurder
thumb up
LOL, you're never gonna let him live that down are you? big grin

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by zopzop
LOL, you're never gonna let him live that down are you? big grin

I cant...

If he ever tones down the Thanos worship I might consider it though... wink

vince_slice
Thanos.

h1a8
Originally posted by vince_slice
Thanos. loses and this is spite. Thanos wouldn't be able to react to anything Runner does. He would be a statue here. Statues can't win a fight.

Insane Titan
Thanos wins, someone show me Runner beating anyone near Thanos lvl down.

And don't want h1 style assumptions I want on panel evidence

quanchi112
thumb up Thanos wins.

quanchi112
Originally posted by zopzop
LOL, you're never gonna let him live that down are you? big grin He knows Thanos wins that thread and is upset he's been winning on here for years.

quanchi112
loses and this is spite. Thanos wouldn't be able to react to anything Runner does. He would be a statue here. Statues can't win a fight. We see him in the comic react so this statue thing is in your mind. Shields, and the laughs begin.

Angel Watching
Being the fastest in the Universe and high Elder stats and gem. Runner wins

quanchi112
Originally posted by Angel Watching
Being the fastest in the Universe and high Elder stats and gem. Runner wins Based on ?

h1a8
We see him in the comic react so this statue thing is in your mind. Shields, and the laughs begin. Thanos never reacted to runners attacks. He loses soundly.

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by Quanchi the Betrayer
Surtur wins.

I think everyone here on KMC agrees with you about this...

Good job admitting the truth Quanchi! smile

Happy Dance

Insane Titan
Wow I've never seen someone so obsessed with someone they have never actually met

TheLordofMurder
Wow I've never seen someone so obsessed with someone they have never actually met

Obsessed? Lol...no.

Easy target is more like it; he makes it soooo easy with the Thanos worship...

And he did admit once that Thanos loses to Surtur; that is inexcuable for someone who claims that Thanos beats:

The Asgardian Destroyer inhabited by Dr Doom...
Odin...
Galactus...
Tyrant...
Pre-Retcon Molecule Man...

For someone who tries to argue these ridiculous points (and Thanos loses to everyone on that list 10/10; if Thanos has anything less than the HotU, he gets annihilated by pre-retcon Owen), he should be screwed with about his admission that Thanos can in fact be beaten...

Do you disagree with that stance?

quanchi112
I think everyone here on KMC agrees with you about this...

Good job admitting the truth Quanchi! smile

Happy Dance You are so obsessed with me. Thanos wins here, kid.

LeonBuco666
The Runner wins.

Please dont tell me Quan thinks Thanos could beat Surter? laughing out loud

quanchi112
The Runner wins.

Please dont tell me Quan thinks Thanos could beat Surter? laughing out loud The Runner doesn't win nor does Surtur stand a chance.

LeonBuco666
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA STOP IT!
No! Really!!??! Holy shit! laughing out loud oh my good god man! Get a hold of yourself!!

quanchi112
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA STOP IT!
No! Really!!??! Holy shit! laughing out loud oh my good god man! Get a hold of yourself!! Unlike you I have evidence.

LeonBuco666
Your deluded if you think Surtur or Runner lose to Thanos, also you should be polite and thank Thanos & his dick for letting you ride it.

quanchi112
Your deluded if you think Surtur or Runner lose to Thanos, also you should be polite and thank Thanos & his dick for letting you ride it. Shields. He already beat the Runner by just talking to him. laughing out loud

LeonBuco666
Lol, but he was being dominated and made a fool off physically, he got lucky that The runner felt the need to stop and ease off on Thanos, and listen to his reasoning, The Runner could have ended Thanos there and then...
I imagine it would be like a "What If!" issue...."What If The runner never stopped to listen to thanos' pleads during the series that was based on thanos rising to supreme power and ended his series prematurely with an anti-climatic ending"
Yeah, perfect title. Get over it Surtur would turn Thanos into a lap dog, The runner would bust a nut in Thanos' *******

quanchi112
Lol, but he was being dominated and made a fool off physically, he got lucky that The runner felt the need to stop and ease off on Thanos, and listen to his reasoning, The Runner could have ended Thanos there and then...
I imagine it would be like a "What If!" issue...."What If The runner never stopped to listen to thanos' pleads during the series that was based on thanos rising to supreme power and ended his series prematurely with an anti-climatic ending"
Yeah, perfect title. Get over it Surtur would turn Thanos into a lap dog, The runner would bust a nut in Thanos' ******* You speculate. Thanos had a plan in which he didn't even have to touch him. He won. Thanos win which is canon unlike your fantasies. laughing out loud

Inhuman
Not stating who wins this fight, just want to mention that Runner was beaten when he stopped and talked. Yes this is correct. It is also correct he was beaten because Thanos used the time gem on him.
They have never fought without any gems involved.

LeonBuco666
The runner was using raw power and speed when attacking Thanos, the only time he used it wad at the beginning of the fight when he teleported to Thanos, Thanos couldnt even react, he was on his knees in shambles then the runner stopped to listen to Thanos. Thanos robbed him of the gem an turned him into a fragile old...thing and then a baby, in a dtraight up fight, The Runner would humiliate Thanos, yet again.

quanchi112
The runner was using raw power and speed when attacking Thanos, the only time he used it wad at the beginning of the fight when he teleported to Thanos, Thanos couldnt even react, he was on his knees in shambles then the runner stopped to listen to Thanos. Thanos robbed him of the gem an turned him into a fragile old...thing and then a baby, in a dtraight up fight, The Runner would humiliate Thanos, yet again. Shields. Thanos easily negates his speed when he wants to. He didn't need to do anything the first time they fought.

LeonBuco666
You keep thinking that buddy laughing out loud

quanchi112
You keep thinking that buddy laughing out loud I am not the delusional one here.

LeonBuco666
Awesome!

celeyhyga17
Get a room u 2.

h1a8
Shields. Thanos easily negates his speed when he wants to. He didn't need to do anything the first time they fought. Thanos won't be able to get his shields up.
Even if runner allows him to then runner just slowly busts them or wait till Thanos drops them.

quanchi112
Awesome! Concession accepted.

quanchi112
Thanos won't be able to get his shields up.
Even if runner allows him to then runner just slowly busts them or wait till Thanos drops them. False, we see in the comic Runner did not beat him despite attacking him. Thanos had plenty of time to attack. Read comics.

TheLordofMurder
Shields. He already beat the Runner by just talking to him. laughing out loud

Where were his shields when this was happening to him?

Insane Titan
Obsessed? Lol...no.

Easy target is more like it; he makes it soooo easy with the Thanos worship...

And he did admit once that Thanos loses to Surtur; that is inexcuable for someone who claims that Thanos beats:

The Asgardian Destroyer inhabited by Dr Doom...
Odin...
Galactus...
Tyrant...
Pre-Retcon Molecule Man...

For someone who tries to argue these ridiculous points (and Thanos loses to everyone on that list 10/10; if Thanos has anything less than the HotU, he gets annihilated by pre-retcon Owen), he should be screwed with about his admission that Thanos can in fact be beaten...

Do you disagree with that stance? the amount of time you just put into the post with the research you have done on Quan proves you are son

deathslash
Runner 9-10/10

ToughMind
Thanos.

h1a8
False, we see in the comic Runner did not beat him despite attacking him. Thanos had plenty of time to attack. Read comics. Runner stopped attacking to listen to Thanos. That's called some bugs bunny shit right there.

LeonBuco666
Man im really ****ing depressed, do we have an emo thread lying about?

Insane Titan
Runner stopped attacking to listen to Thanos. That's called some bugs bunny shit right there. you do know that is generally how the runner acts, well to know that you would have had to read a comic once in a while

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.