Ultraman Vs H'el

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Golgo13
http://i1245.photobucket.com/albums/gg587/golgi7777/UM2_zps07fb024b.jpg

vs

http://i1245.photobucket.com/albums/gg587/golgi7777/HL_zpsda1d550f.jpg

Batman-Prime
H'el. From what I get till now, Ultraman is an evil Superman who does not hold back, like Brutal. Superman could match him imo, if he would stop holding back. H'el is more like an evolutionary step above Superman and a solid Trans in my book.

carver9
Sigh. Just sigh.

Batman-Prime
Originally posted by carver9
Sigh. Just sigh.

It's true Carv. Read it up smile.

carver9
I see what you are trying to do in "all" of your posts. It doesn't work.

Zack Fair
H'el.

Golgo13
Originally posted by Batman-Prime
H'el. From what I get till now, Ultraman is an evil Superman who does not hold back, like Brutal. Superman could match him imo, if he would stop holding back. H'el is more like an evolutionary step above Superman and a solid Trans in my book.

Ultraman so far has better durability than Superman. stick out tongue

Batman-Prime
I see what you are trying to do in "all" of your posts. It doesn't work.

laughing out loud Ok what am I trying to do?

Batman-Prime
Originally posted by Golgo13
Ultraman so far has better durability than Superman. stick out tongue

That's true... sadangel

carver9
I don't think this is a fight H'el wants to get into. Who do you think would win Galan?

Khazra Reborn
If Ultraman is whacked on Kryptonite it would be an awesome fight, but I'd personally favor H'el slightly.

Cogito
Squeezing Black Adam's face, while uber, isn't yet enough

Rao Kal El
Not Ultra

Galan007
Up until the last issue of "H'el on Earth", H'el was portrayed as all but untouchable-- owning the likes of Superboy, Supergirl, Superman, and Dianna with utter ease. While Superman's unrestrained blows did prove sufficient to rock H'el to a degree, they were ultimately little more than a minor inconvenience. H'el was simply more evolved than the aforementioned Kryptonians, and as such, was far more powerful(Khan compared to Kirk.)

Although he wielded enough raw strength to momentarily KO Superman with a single blow:
http://s3d3.turboimagehost.com/t/16954474_3.jpg

H'el often preferred the 'hands-off' approach, as seen when he appeared to casually TK Superman away:
http://s3d3.turboimagehost.com/t/16954476_5.jpg

And when he phucked with Superboy's genetic code whilst simultaneously zapping away the rest of the Teen Titans:
http://s3d3.turboimagehost.com/t/16954472_1.jpg http://s3d3.turboimagehost.com/t/16954473_2.jpg

More genetic code phuckery:
http://s3d3.turboimagehost.com/t/16954475_4.jpg

Ulty may very well proved to be more powerful than H'el by the time FE is all said and done, but as of now H'el wins.

Zack Fair
thumb up

Damborgson
Superman's not on Ultraman's level. Ultraman would probably rape him about as bad as he did Adam.

carver9
The thing about that is, now we just have to compare Adam to the people H'el took out. Once you do that, you have to also look at how Ultraman took out Adam and compare it to H'el fights against similar characters. Once we get to that point, we have to look at how both handled attacks from similar characters.

-Pr-
The thing about that is, now we just have to compare Adam to the people H'el took out. Once you do that, you have to also look at how Ultraman took out Adam and compare it to H'el fights against similar characters. Once we get to that point, we have to look at how both handled attacks from similar characters.

Yes, we do.

And H'el has been far more impressive thus far.

carver9
Originally posted by -Pr-
Yes, we do.

And H'el has been far more impressive thus far.

I agree...I just think this fight can go wither way but UM just seem a lil more tougher than H'el even though H'el has the clear advatage versatility wise (teleportation, astral form, matter manipulating....etc...).

-Pr-
I agree...I just think this fight can go wither way but UM just seem a lil more tougher than H'el even though H'el has the clear advatage versatility wise (teleportation, astral form, matter manipulating....etc...).

Why do you agree and then disagree in the same post?

carver9
Originally posted by -Pr-
Why do you agree and then disagree in the same post?

Lol...I agree with your stance about H'el...I just disagree with who you are giving the majority too. Its debatable anyways so if you or anyone else wants to give H'el the win, I'm not disputing it.

Pillow Biter
I would guess H'el. But we don't really know H'el's true story (why can he do what Superman cannot...was Lex right in suggesting it is just because Superman won't let himself...or did those black holes and crap H'ell flew by evolve him somehow?) And we don't know for sure if Ultraman is at the same level as Superman, or if he surpasses it just after a Green K high.

abhilegend
Originally posted by Damborgson
Superman's not on Ultraman's level. Ultraman would probably rape him about as bad as he did Adam.
Even if that came as true, superman has an in built explanation. Ultraman is powered by kryptonite and that would weaken superman. If superman beats Ultraman, it would be just beastly.

Damborgson
Originally posted by abhilegend
Even if that came as true, superman has an in built explanation. Ultraman is powered by kryptonite and that would weaken superman. If superman beats Ultraman, it would be just beastly.

Only if it gets mentioned as a factor. In which case the beating would be even more horrendous. If not, we can assume that the writer wasn't intending for the fight to be decided by weakness exploitation.

Now, if Superman beats Ultraman, and on top of that Ultraman supposedly weakens Superman just by being near him, that would be something.

Diesldude
Ultraman wins.

abhilegend
Only if it gets mentioned as a factor. In which case the beating would be even more horrendous. If not, we can assume that the writer wasn't intending for the fight to be decided by weakness exploitation.

Now, if Superman beats Ultraman, and on top of that Ultraman supposedly weakens Superman just by being near him, that would be something.
Why? Do we really need to be reminded that kryptonite weakens superman?

Based
H'el. And it's not close. And even if somehow it is, Ultraman has to deal with the sun. Moving the moon wasn't enough.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Ultraman seems to inhale Kryptonite and use it to empower himself. That doesn't mean he radiates it to the point it negatively effects Superman. He's not like Metallo.

Otherwise you might as well say Superman can only hurt Ultraman because his body is full of Solar energy and that's his weakness.

carver9
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Ultraman seems to inhale Kryptonite and use it to empower himself. That doesn't mean he radiates it to the point it negatively effects Superman. He's not like Metallo.

Otherwise you might as well say Superman can only hurt Ultraman because his body is full of Solar energy and that's his weakness.

thumb up

Damborgson
Why? Do we really need to be reminded that kryptonite weakens superman?

Point missed.I don't get the preemptive measures to save face your boy, since losing to Ultraman isn't exactly a low showing if he continues at this level of power, but just because he inhales Kryptonite to get his powers, doesn't mean he radiates it or that he can weaken Superman with it.

Even if that were the case, Superman would then weaken Ultraman because of the solar energy in his body anyway so it would even out. Into a horrendous beating for Superman.

Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus

Yuh be stealin my thundah mon.

abhilegend
Point missed.I don't get the preemptive measures to save face your boy, since losing to Ultraman isn't exactly a low showing if he continues at this level of power, but just because he inhales Kryptonite to get his powers, doesn't mean he radiates it or that he can weaken Superman with it.

Even if that were the case, Superman would then weaken Ultraman because of the solar energy in his body anyway so it would even out. Into a horrendous beating for Superman.

Yuh be stealin my thundah mon.
Its not a preemptive measure. Its how Ultraman/Superman dynamic works.

Estacado
He'l was never really trying to hurt Superman while Clark was going at full force against him and He'l casually got rid of him with 1 punch about 3 times.

I say He'l.

h1a8
I would be shocked as H'el if Ultraman managed to beat him.

Damborgson
Its not a preemptive measure. Its how Ultraman/Superman dynamic works.

So they weaken each other? I'd like to see some scans.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.