Adas Respect Thread

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Stealth Moose
The ancient Sith on Korriban--not an order of Force users, but a distinct species native to the planet--were distinctive for their yellow eyes and blood-red skin. But the warrior Adas was unlike his brothers; his skin was jet-black and he towered over his fellow Sith. Through violence and cunning, he fought his way to become ruler of the Sith and united their nations through a bloody war. He later took the title "Sith'ari," meaning "overlord."

King Adas's ascension may have been helped by an untrained Force sensitivity. Certainly Adas was long-lived; his reign lasted three hundred years, and only came to an end when the Infinite Empire launched an assault on Korriban. The title Sith'ari remains a key tenet of Sith lore, eventually coming to refer to a perfect being in Sith philosophy.

Dude ruled longer than Ragnos, was not even a trained Force user, chased off the technologically and Force-superior Infinite Empire, and did all this despite being the only black dude on Korriban.

He rules.

Tzeentch._
feats /w sources plz

Stealth Moose
That's a holocron reference from TOR, fool.

Tzeentch._
laughing out loud

Stealth Moose
U SUX.

Tzeentch._
fight me irl bro

Stealth Moose
Hell no. You have a size 18+ shoe and had like two or three inches height on me, last I checked. I'll just sock you in the face and then run while the cops show up and cuff you for assault.

Tzeentch._
l8o5fxnDUjs

Stealth Moose
Trololo.

Stealth Moose
ALL HAIL!

Check out that armor. Dude was hardcore.

Stealth Moose
Why no love for this legend?

The Merchant
He looks a lot like Vader's original concept.

Stealth Moose
He does. And very different from the Egyptian Sith of GAotS.

Oneness
Adas discovered immortality (heart of Graush) - was slain by the entire Rakatan invasion fleet - but caused so many casualties that he forced them to retreat.

He's Tulak Hord levels.

psmith81992
Where are you getting this nonsense from?

Nephthys
I highly doubt he was Tulak Hord level considering the furious wanking TOR gave Hord. He's near Sidious level now.

Stealth Moose
I suspect Oneness is using Supershadow as a source.

Jmanghan
This is a respect thread?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.