Team Spider vs Team Animal

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

I am Vegeta
Team Spider
Spiderman
Spiderwoman
Venom
Black Tarantula

Team Animal
Wolverine
Saber tooth
Black Panther
Beast Boy

deathslash
Beast is the weak link for team 2

battlemaster161
Team Animal

pym-ftw
Unless Garfield's been nerfed he can make up for beast being a big blue failure.

deathslash
Originally posted by I am Vegeta
Team Spider
Spiderman
Spiderwoman
Venom
Black Tarantula

Team Animal
Wolverine
Saber tooth
Black Panther
Beast Boy nice edit. Team animal 10/10

Ferret Fiend
Team spider has a chance the only real big problem is Beast Boy

battlemaster161
Nope team wolverine (Animal) beats team spiderman (spider)

DarkSaint85
Team Spider.

Jessica's pheremones will be affecting team animal something fierce.

battlemaster161
And when she tries to attract BP storm shocks her ass

DarkSaint85
Are you unable to read lists of names?

Ferret Fiend
LOL I know what he is doing he knows Storm would get jealous and she use her awesome powers to enter the battlefield and he is basically trolling but IMO team spidey has a chance but team animal takes it 7/10

DarkSaint85
Of course he is.

It's quite funny how he's tried to step up numerous times. And has been found wanting.

Ferret Fiend
He does it to ragers like you do sometimes but he is absolutely serious when comes to his voting.

DarkSaint85
Lol.

He needs to learn what ragers are like. I am not one of them - but then, if he had been here longer, he'd know that.

Ferret Fiend
Really I heard you where not all time mind you but you do tend to get out of control just like the real hulk

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by Ferret Fiend
Really I heard you where not all time mind you but you do tend to get out of control just like the real hulk

He happens to be my fav character, ask carver.

And rumours and hearsay are incredibly bad foundations to base opinions on.

Let alone over the internet....

Ferret Fiend
I am sorry for judging you forehand maybe BM will apologize now but I still think Team Animal is going to win

battlemaster161
I am sorry to but Team animal is still gonna wiin

Brockalizer
Team Spider stomps. Spiderman or Venom could take out most of Team Animal by themselves.

maxivitopowe
Aren't wolverine and storm together now so that arguament is even more...

Flyattractor
Team Healing Factor wins only in the catergorey that they keep healing after Team Spider tears em up like pudding in a blender set on puree.

SamZED
Team Spider. Freakin Venom on the team. BB is the only wild card here and I think SW's pheromones would work against him just fine.

Parmaniac
Originally posted by SamZED
Team Spider. Freakin Venom on the team. BB is the only wild card here and I think SW's pheromones would work against him just fine. I think getting his head removed by Venom works fine too thumb up

SamZED
Originally posted by Parmaniac
I think getting his head removed by Venom works fine too thumb up That too. I'm just givving him the benefit of the doubt because of his versatility. Which is tricky to deal with in a PISless CISless fight. And I am ofcourse talking about the pre-DCnU Beast Boy because well..who gives a crap about the new one.

JayDaDon
Venom and Black tarantula? Team spider sure does stomp

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.