Justice League vs The Avengers

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

I am Vegeta
Superman
Wonder Woman
Green Lantern (John)
Martian Manhunter
Flash (wally)
Batman
Dr. Fate
Power Girl

Sentry
Thor
Hulk
Quick Silver
Captain America
Scarlet Witch
Hercules
Dr. Strange

Who wins with 6 hours prep

battlemaster161
The Avengers

Ferret Fiend
Most likely JL

-Pr-
No Aquaman, no vote.

Tony Stark
Avengers everytime

Firefly218
Avengers 9/10

Zack Fair
JL.

Edit Wait this is current right?

Reflassshh
JL.

carver9
Originally posted by battlemaster161
The Avengers

tkitna
Sentry solo's

http://s3.amazonaws.com/advrider/peepwall.gif

pym-ftw
Has current Fate done anything?

Reflassshh
Originally posted by tkitna
Wally solo's

Fixed for you thumb up

Cogito
Originally posted by pym-ftw
Has current Fate done anything?

Nope.

He defeated Wotan, who was featless, and that's about it to speak of.

Blue Area Vet
The Avengers

Yup.

Tony Stark
Sentry solo's

whistle

Pillow Biter
Did Earth 1 Fate, Kent Nelson Jr. or whatnot, defeat Wotan? I know Earth 2 Fate did.

Also, putting Sentry in fights makes it hard to rate. Sentry is hard to rate.

Warlord
avengers

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by -Pr-
No Aquaman, no vote.

No Aquaman in Justice League: War, either stick out tongue

ShadowFyre
Dr. Strange wins this for the Avengers. Thankfully everybone has prep so they can leave Sentrys crazy ass out of this since he is more of a hindrance than anything.

Ferret Fiend
Flash with the epic speed steal Ftw

DarkSaint85
Sentry would be powering Superman up with his energies - according to Enzeru, who is the go to guy for Sentry here.

Ferret Fiend
How they gonna do anything when they are moving like slugs after Flash speed steals them all.

nwg202
JLA wins

Warlord
never mind. Flash solos like he always does in the JLA comics

The Sorrow
Flash would speed steal from the LT according to some people on here. When was the last time Flash used this tactic?

battlemaster161
Sentry kills half of the JL team

RedX1852
Avengers Have Sentry, Hulk, and Thor

Warlord
about the sentry amping supes thing, i'm pretty sure that an in-control sentry would be more than capable to contain his energy in his body - not to mention the possibility of manipulation the energy in supes (speculation but still not far fetched)

-Pr-
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
No Aquaman in Justice League: War, either stick out tongue

Thanks for reminding me... Dick.

Reflassshh
Sentry kills half of the JL team
no, he doesn't.

I am Vegeta
I wonder what would happen if they were at their best

Warlord
flash would solo the MU

Ferret Fiend
Originally posted by Warlord
flash would solo the MU Galactus evil face evil face

Warlord
Originally posted by Ferret Fiend
Galactus evil face evil face

steals his speed mad

Ferret Fiend
steals his speed mad Takes his life

Enzeru
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Sentry would be powering Superman up with his energies - according to Enzeru, who is the go to guy for Sentry here.

That would be a high possibility if it was a regular Sentry.

But EVEN THEN it's really hard to say because of the Molecule Man instance. After that instance he nearly always had the specific molecule manipulative aura with the golden energy and the black dots around him, so I guess he skipped solar energy projection for molecule manipulation.

If it's the current Sentry it's even more clear. When the current Sentry took out Thor he clearly used his molecule manipulation in form of a blast.
And he one-shotted Thor with it. Thor in my opinion is one of the highest heralds, if not the highest herald, surpassing even the Silver Surfer (although it's tough getting past some of Silver Surfer's abilities in a real fight... like the creation of black holes, but that would be out of character for the Silver Surfer).
Yet the Sentry one-shotted Thor... the only threat the Justice League has is the Flash, since when it comes to Flash you either lose, or you stalemate him at best.

But with Dr. Strange and Hulk (Bruce Banner) being in the fight and vastly outdoing Batman's prep capabilities ... I think they could figure something out. Dr. Strange for example is capable of amping other people up with speed, so there is that, but then again, so is the Flash.

Tough battle. I'm leaning towards the Avengers, if it's Death Sentry due to his insane power levels and the molecule manipulation. He seems to be much clearer at the moment and doing whatever he wants with his powers.

StiltmanFTW
Thanks for reminding me... Dick.

Hey, at least Arthur had that incredibly important part in The New Frontier... which lasted like a whole half of a minute haw-som

-Pr-
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Hey, at least Arthur had that incredibly important part in The New Frontier... which lasted like a whole half of a minute haw-som

laughing out loud

At least, if the rumours are true, he's getting his own movie.

Plus, he had nice moments in Crisis and Flashpoint.

Tony Stark

That's an extraordinarily BIG maybe if SENTRY had to fight Superman. SENTRY's MM is an obvious quick game ender here.

But, THOR is > Superman so no biggie.

Reflassshh
Originally posted by Tony Stark

But, Superman is > thor so no biggie.

More likely.

Branlor Swift
Originally posted by Enzeru
That would be a high possibility if it was a regular Sentry.

But EVEN THEN it's really hard to say because of the Molecule Man instance. After that instance he nearly always had the specific molecule manipulative aura with the golden energy and the black dots around him, so I guess he skipped solar energy projection for molecule manipulation.

If it's the current Sentry it's even more clear. When the current Sentry took out Thor he clearly used his molecule manipulation in form of a blast.
And he one-shotted Thor with it. Thor in my opinion is one of the highest heralds, if not the highest herald, surpassing even the Silver Surfer (although it's tough getting past some of Silver Surfer's abilities in a real fight... like the creation of black holes, but that would be out of character for the Silver Surfer).
Yet the Sentry one-shotted Thor... the only threat the Justice League has is the Flash, since when it comes to Flash you either lose, or you stalemate him at best.

But with Dr. Strange and Hulk (Bruce Banner) being in the fight and vastly outdoing Batman's prep capabilities ... I think they could figure something out. Dr. Strange for example is capable of amping other people up with speed, so there is that, but then again, so is the Flash.

Tough battle. I'm leaning towards the Avengers, if it's Death Sentry due to his insane power levels and the molecule manipulation. He seems to be much clearer at the moment and doing whatever he wants with his powers. How did a fight that had Sentry ramming Thor into a planet at many times the speed of light, and punching him around the planet end in a one shot?

Tony Stark
Originally posted by Reflassshh
More likely.

Riiiiiiiiiiiight roll eyes (sarcastic)

tkitna
That would be a high possibility if it was a regular Sentry

Why do you think this? I'm just curious. Does Superman have some type of written in power now that he can absorb any energy signature or something? I just want to make it clear that the Sentry is not solar powered so the yellow energy theory doesnt hold.

Again, maybe i'm not in the loop. Just wanting to know where this idea is coming from.

-Pr-
Superman can absorb most forms of energy anyway. Not like Thor's hammer or anything, but he's still been able to absorb various types of energy in the past.

tkitna
Superman can absorb most forms of energy anyway. Not like Thor's hammer or anything, but he's still been able to absorb various types of energy in the past.

Ok, then I suppose its a possibility, but when Ultron, Doom and even Richards couldnt figure out what kind of energy the Sentry had, I have my doubts.

ODG
Superman can absorb most forms of energy anyway. Not like Thor's hammer or anything, but he's still been able to absorb various types of energy in the past. sam

battlemaster161
Wait I think they are all recent forms but if they are not avengers still win

-Pr-
Ok, then I suppose its a possibility, but when Ultron, Doom and even Richards couldnt figure out what kind of energy the Sentry had, I have my doubts.

Originally posted by ODG
sam

I'm not saying Sentry will definitely have his energies absorbed by Superman. I think there's a possibility, sure, but I wouldn't argue it with any certainty.

Was just stating that Superman absorbs more than sunlight, is all.

DarkSaint85
Why do you think this? I'm just curious. Does Superman have some type of written in power now that he can absorb any energy signature or something? I just want to make it clear that the Sentry is not solar powered so the yellow energy theory doesnt hold.

Again, maybe i'm not in the loop. Just wanting to know where this idea is coming from.

I got the idea from Enzeru, who seems to know all the minutiae of the Sentry's powers.

tkitna
I got the idea from Enzeru, who seems to know all the minutiae of the Sentry's powers.

Ok. Maybe Enzeru can chime in then.

Warlord
again that's only asuming sentry's energies are emanating uncontroled.
I guess an in control Sentry could just keep his energies for himself. it's not like Superman drains, he absorbs

tkitna
Yeah, Superman absorbing the Sentry's energy is such a large assumption that I can't jump on that bandwagon.

DarkSaint85
This was his original post, it was the Team H'el thread:

Man, this is such a weird fight, just because of the Sentry. When you see him spitting golden energy out, it's solar radiation for the most part. He used it for example to charge Iron Man's armor.

So him going in and starting to shoot out energy based attacks would 1. kill Ultraman immediately, trollololo, but 2. at the same time empower / sundip everyone, who profits from it. It would not only empower them, but heal some of them at the same time.

When team Marvel realizes that, it could already be too late.

tkitna
His energy signature is not solar though. Because he conjured up energy to recharge Irom Man doesnt make it so. Are we to believe that Ultron, Doom, or Reed wouldnt look at solar energy in their calculations when trying to figure out what makes him tick? His energy signature seems to be a one off deal in my opinion.

Warlord
I too remember Ultron trying to identify his energy source and failing.
aslo if i'm not mistaken, sentry provided his energy to tony, in the sense he emmited his energy, it's not like tony absorbed ambient radiation comming from him

tkitna
I too remember Ultron trying to identify his energy source and failing.
aslo if i'm not mistaken, sentry provided his energy to tony, in the sense he emmited his energy, it's not like tony absorbed ambient radiation comming from him

Yes, and doom couldnt identify it either along with Reed failing to imitate it. We're talking about a character that used his energy to bring a person back to life from the dead. Bob has all kinds of things going on. I'm sure he can manipulate his power into whatever he needs at certain circumstances. Its not solar based is all i'm saying. Its not as simple as that.

DarkSaint85
You are all wrong, and idiots. IDIOTS, I SAY!

Warlord
mad

Mshinu
Team SENTRY wins, nothing a prepped batgod can do even.

StiltmanFTW
laughing out loud

At least, if the rumours are true, he's getting his own movie.

Plus, he had nice moments in Crisis and Flashpoint.

Yeah, I read that on wikipedia. Hopefully, it'll be good.

Crisis on two Earths? Yeah big grin

- Careful Aquaman, they're stronger than you are.

- That remains to be seen!

Great moment. Haven't seen Flashpoint yet.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.