It's War! WWH Hulk vs. OWAW Superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Pillow Biter
Superman at his peak in OWAW, after busting probes, on barren moon, and thinking Hulk is just another kind of lifeless Probe he can bust.

This is Hulk at the point he fought Sentry in WWH.

Both go for the kill? How does it end?

Bonus Question: World Breaker Hulk from after the Sentry fight, when he powers up to even new highs, versus Sundipped Superman from OWAW, after he spends time in the Sun and goes all flamey.

abhilegend
Superman kills hulk in both rounds. The second round isn't even close.

Pillow Biter
I agree second fight is one sided for Superman.

I think the first fight is a serious slobberknocker. Superman will use his speed a lot, but its effectiveness will still be ultimately limited by comic conventions. And Hulk is pretty hard to actually put down at these levels.

carver9
Hulk wins and punching through probes was impressive but not outside of things that Heralds like Thor, Surfer, etc...cant accomplish.

WBH destroys the second round.

Golgo13
Supes.

h1a8
Originally posted by carver9
Hulk wins and punching through probes was impressive but not outside of things that Heralds like Thor, Surfer, etc...cant accomplish.

No son!

Normal Superman could beat WWH very easily if he got serious. There are just too many ways for Superman to win (not including speed).

Sundipped Superman overpowered thousands of galaxies of power. That's far beyond what WBH from WWH comic did.

carver9
Be quiet H1.

abhilegend

The only being who was capable of running through probes like superman was Doomsday and they were doing it for hours. It was driven into ground that no typical herald could beat probes much less treat them like fodder.

As for second round, he would completely slaughter hulk. Less than one minute sundip superman would've killed Worloggog Vera Black. That pretty much shits on anything Hulk did. He would kill even Dark Dimension hulk.

Superman's other sundip which was less than one minute was enough to kill Worloggog Vera Black.

http://s4d2.turboimagehost.com/t1/16818923_Untitled-Scanned-10.jpg http://s4d2.turboimagehost.com/t1/16818931_Untitled-Scanned-13.jpg http://s4d2.turboimagehost.com/t1/16818933_Untitled-Scanned-14.jpg

Worloggog had seen it previously in her vision.

http://s4d2.turboimagehost.com/t1/16818939_Untitled-Scanned-06.jpg

While previously she no sold a full on superman attack.

http://s4d2.turboimagehost.com/t1/16818924_Untitled-Scanned-11.jpg http://s4d2.turboimagehost.com/t1/16818929_Untitled-Scanned-12_2.jpg

And Flash throwing an object at infinite velocity and mass

http://s4d2.turboimagehost.com/t1/16818930_Untitled-Scanned-12.jpg

Superman was retardedly powerful when sundipped.

Golgo13
Is this the same Pillow Biter from Herochat?

abhilegend
Originally posted by Pillow Biter
I agree second fight is one sided for Superman.

I think the first fight is a serious slobberknocker. Superman will use his speed a lot, but its effectiveness will still be ultimately limited by comic conventions. And Hulk is pretty hard to actually put down at these levels.
Casey's superman has no equals. He said superman would've beaten Imperiex then and there in AOS 594 if he wouldn't have snapped out of all out mode seeing doomsday's death.

http://www.comicboards.com/joecasey-rc.php

Pak has nothing on Casey.

Pillow Biter
One and only.

abhilegend
Originally posted by Golgo13
Is this the same Pillow Biter from Herochat?
Yup.

carver9
I have the comics with the scans you posted... I will read it tonight to see if what you are saying is true.

Rage.Of.Olympus
1- Edge to Hulk.

2- All out World Breaker God Hulk? Not sure. It's pretty much the same fight as the first, just on a much higher power level. Edge to Superman?

Pillow Biter
I'm still waiting for the "Probes? Pffft. They were beaten by mid tiers lol Hippolyta, Aquaman, and Black-frickin'-Lightning beat Probes. Thor or Surfer could take dozens of them on a slow day".

Odekahn
Superman thumb up

carver9
I'm still waiting for the "Probes? Pffft. They were beaten by mid tiers lol Hippolyta, Aquaman, and Black-frickin'-Lightning beat Probes. Thor or Surfer could take dozens of them on a slow day".

Pretty much. Some of the probes showed high showings whereas some was, I don't know.

I agree, Thor or Surfer could potentially do it.

DarkSaint85
I have the comics with the scans you posted... I will read it tonight to see if what you are saying is true.

Read em now!!

Rao Kal El
.Aquaman beat a single probe using Poseidon's trident and full gear

Hypolita by separating a chink in the armor and hypolita was also in full gear

Black lightning's by amping with apokaliptian tech IIRC

And they BARELY defeated one, Superman was one shoting them

abhilegend
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
1- Edge to Hulk.

2- All out World Breaker God Hulk? Not sure. It's pretty much the same fight as the first, just on a much higher power level. Edge to Superman?
So God Hulk>>>Imperiex and Worloggog? You are more of a hulk *** than I realized.

abhilegend
But the probe that beat 100000 daxamites is an outlier, so is the probe which stalemated mordru, so is the probe which beat an Ion amped Kyle and tore JLA apart.

Warlord
supes

Batman-Prime
The Probes were legit Team busters. Sure, some had "low" showings if you want to see it that way, against "lesser heroes" but always with a plot device and a sacrifice, they lost so the heroes could have an heroic death. But those instances, 3 IIRC, were scarce and explained. You can lowball them as much as you want but they were High Herald till low Skyfather level imo and some like the one that went against daxam, was even beyond that.
So we have the lowest Probes on High Herald level, 3 of them destroyed by "lesser" heroes who had huge amps, AM with his Battlearmor and Trident, Hippolyta with her Armor and BL and General Lane with their plot device.
What did the other, the vast majority of the probes accomplished? They stomped everyone in their way, every Team like the JLA or Zods lot, every High Herald on those teams and even a planet full of Heralds.
That is Trans-Skyfather level.

OWAW Superman was empowered by the LF that's why he was able to oneshot those HH and Trans probes. He fought to the best of his ablities, he used them all and he used them efficiently. Neither WWH nor WBH stands a prayer of a chance. OWAW Superman was in that sense even more ridiculous then Brutal or Ultraman...
The only challange from the Herald tier list that would give him trouble is Loeb Force Rulk. LF vs LF is like 0/0.

Estacado
Superman easily.

carver9
Originally posted by Batman-Prime
The Probes were legit Team busters. Sure, some had "low" showings if you want to see it that way, against "lesser heroes" but always with a plot device and a sacrifice, they lost so the heroes could have an heroic death. But those instances, 3 IIRC, were scarce and explained. You can lowball them as much as you want but they were High Herald till low Skyfather level imo and some like the one that went against daxam, was even beyond that.
So we have the lowest Probes on High Herald level, 3 of them destroyed by "lesser" heroes who had huge amps, AM with his Battlearmor and Trident, Hippolyta with her Armor and BL and General Lane with their plot device.
What did the other, the vast majority of the probes accomplished? They stomped everyone in their way, every Team like the JLA or Zods lot, every High Herald on those teams and even a planet full of Heralds.
That is Trans-Skyfather level.

OWAW Superman was empowered by the LF that's why he was able to oneshot those HH and Trans probes. He fought to the best of his ablities, he used them all and he used them efficiently. Neither WWH nor WBH stands a prayer of a chance. OWAW Superman was in that sense even more ridiculous then Brutal or Ultraman...
The only challange from the Herald tier list that would give him trouble is Loeb Force Rulk. LF vs LF is like 0/0.

WWH took out Loeb Force Rulk with a thunder clap. So where does that place WWH?

SquallX

While Sundipped Superman moved Warworld while it was using Entropy as a source of energy to powered it's engines.

That feat trumps Hulk beating Rulk.

-Pr-
Guys, use WWH within the arc, hence the title.

Superman.

Reflassshh
Clark stomps

Batman-Prime

That was after Rulk lost's it's LF juice, before that he pushed Hulks sh!t in. His downfall began once he met Galactus, after that he became his pathetic self. smile.

So WWH is still a High Herald.

emporerpants
Supes wins both times.

Rao Kal El
NMB Superman vs WWH NMB Superman

NMB Superman vs WBH gear 1 prob NMB Superman but pretty close

NMB Superman vs WBH gear 2 prob WBH

SD Superman vs WBH gear 2 SD Superman

IMO stick out tongue

pym-ftw
Superman 8/10

Hulk. 7/10

carver9
That was after Rulk lost's it's LF juice, before that he pushed Hulks sh!t in. His downfall began once he met Galactus, after that he became his pathetic self. smile.

So WWH is still a High Herald.

No it wasn't. It was WHEN he had the force. You know I don't mind posting the scans.

Lol...after his defeat against Galactus, he took out a team that consist of Sentry, Ares, Wonderman, Ms. Marvel, etc, and he did it with ease.

Why are you making stuff up Batman Prime?

WWH was solid trans...Rulk was as well. He used all of his abilities on WWHulk, even punched him so hard that it created a nuclear explosion (something he's never done)...tried draining him to the point of killing him and even admitted he wasn't holding back, something that he's never done against anyone and he still got his sh** pushed in.

Join the Hulk force my friend thumb up

Reflassshh
So carv you really think that WBH is skyfather level?

carver9
Originally posted by Reflassshh
So carv you really think that WBH is skyfather level?

No...I think WBH is high trans. WWH low trans.

-Pr-
WWH is at best, high herald.

carver9
Originally posted by -Pr-
WWH is at best, high herald.

No.

-Pr-
No.

Yes.

SquallX
WWH hasn't done anything that OWAW Superman can't match.

He'll match it and 1up it.

Reflassshh
OWAW superman would make WBH cry like a baby, and WWH hulk is high herald level.

carver9
Originally posted by Reflassshh
OWAW superman would make WBH cry like a baby, and WWH hulk is high herald level.

No he isn't unless we ignore his fts.

carver9
Originally posted by SquallX
WWH hasn't done anything that OWAW Superman can't match.

He'll match it and 1up it.

He really has.

SquallX
He really has.

Name me one thing that Rulk did, that OWAW Superman can't match? let alone Sundipped OWAW Superman.

carver9
Name me one thing that Rulk did, that OWAW Superman can't match? let alone Sundipped OWAW Superman.

Killed a Skyfather with a single punch. Broke Surfer neck with ease.I think thats enough...I don't have to continue with this.

Reflassshh

What feats?.

SquallX
Killed a Skyfather with a single punch. Broke Surfer neck with ease.I think thats enough...I don't have to continue with this.

Oh! You mean the same thing he was doing to those Probes?

The same Probes that was beating Mordru and the Daxamites?

Or casually slicing a Moon in half by just flying through it?

Yeah, you need to do better than that.

carver9
Oh! You mean the same thing he was doing to those Probes?

The same Probes that was beating Mordru and the Daxamites?

Or casually slicing a Moon in half by just flying through it?

Yeah, you need to do better than that.

Lol...are you honestly saying the Probes are skyfather? Let alone high trans?

Huh? Splitting a moon by flying through it? That's a nice ft but it isn't what you are trying to make it, especially when we hhave other Heralds exceeding or matching that type of power.

SquallX
Lol...are you honestly saying the Probes are skyfather? Let alone high trans?

Huh? Splitting a moon by flying through it? That's a nice ft but it isn't what you are trying to make it, especially when we hhave other Heralds exceeding or matching that type of power.

What do think Mordru is?

1 Skyfather does not equals 10 High heralds. Guess what? a Probe was taking on multiple Daxamites at once and was winning.

carver9
What do think Mordru is?

1 Skyfather does not equals 10 High heralds. Guess what? a Probe was taking on multiple Daxamites at once and was winning.

When did Mordru get taken out by a High Herald in a single hit?

That probe that took out the Daxamites all at once, is that the same probe Superman killed in a single hit?

Then you have to share the wealth. Superman and Doomsday wasn't the only ones that took out Probes.

SquallX
When did Mordru get taken out by a High Herald in a single hit?

That probe that took out the Daxamites all at once, is that the same probe Superman killed in a single hit?

Then you have to share the wealth. Superman and Doomsday wasn't the only ones that took out Probes.

Are you shitting me? You need to stop lowballing the characters youre agaisnt, while hyping the character your defending.

It's true that some probes were destroyed by other Heroes, but you fail to mention the right context.

Hippolyta was wearing full gear. Gears that were gifted to Diana by the Olympians Gods. Gears that were created by Hephaestus, the master forger himself.

Aquaman was also in full gear, with Poseidon trident to boot.

In the end, Hippolyta almost died, where as Aquaman had to commit a kamikaze attack.

Context! ****ing learn it.

Oh yeah, those two with full gear are High Herald no problem.

-Pr-

You're the one ignoring feats here, buddy.

carver9
@Squal.

No one is low balling anything...what I am doing is questioning why in the WORLD you would think those Probes were skyfather level. The people you've named, even with gear they are not skyfather. Are you not reading what you are typing...what you are saying is insane.

Lol...when did Aquaman, and Diana mother become high Heralds? With gear, you have an argument.

carver9
You're the one ignoring feats here, buddy.

So you think the probes are skyfather? WTF man.

-Pr-
So you think the probes are skyfather? WTF man.

I never said that.

They are legit, team-busting, herald-level bad guys though.

carver9
I never said that.

They are legit, team-busting, herald-level bad guys though.

thumb up

dial J for Josh
Kal is definitely capable of getting the win over wwh in the first stipulation. Also abhi and every other superman fan, can you suspend your bias and tell me how this version of superman defeats wbh? Im not trying to challenge your opinion I sincerely want to know for I am not familiar with Kal in this form, I hear he is extremely powerful.

carver9
Rao is the best person to ask.

Pillow Biter
Probes were either (to use your terms) very high Herald level, or low trans. Likely more of the latter. The Daxamite event is really impossible to reconcile with reality--so I tend to just let it go with a "comics!".

Once Superman is Sundipped (he was in the Sub far longer than he ever had been before), he was transformed. He had powers he never had before. He was capable of overpowering B-13 with the stolen Imperiex force, moving Warworld (which at that time was preseted graphically as Earth-sized) against the force of its engines, and was even said to be powerful enough to kill Imperiex. He's a cosmic power of some level--at least Skyfather.

-Pr-
No Superman bar one of the incredibly uber versions is beating WBH. It's not unreasonable or bashing the character; Hulk really was just that powerful.

carver9
@Pillow...

At Hulk at WWH levels was outperforming a skyfather. This was before he went WBH levels. When he went WB, he killed off beings without touching them that a skyfather had trouble containing.

-Pr-
@Pillow...

At Hulk at WWH levels was outperforming a skyfather. This was before he went WBH levels. When he went WB, he killed off beings without touching them that a skyfather had trouble containing.

lol, dem lies.

Though I suppose it depends on what version of WWH you're using.

Insane Titan
Lol at Carver lying Rulk broke Surfers neck after he drained him therefore depowering him

carver9
lol, dem lies.

Though I suppose it depends on what version of WWH you're using.

Well, let me rephrase my statement since you consider WWH limited to that one arc. Green Scar walked through beings Umar couldn't contain or stop.

mad

carver9
Originally posted by Insane Titan
Lol at Carver lying Rulk broke Surfers neck after he drained him therefore depowering him

Did he? If he did then the ft is still uber.

-Pr-
Well, let me rephrase my statement since you consider WWH limited to that one arc. Green Scar walked through beings Umar couldn't contain or stop.

mad

Okay...

janus77
Rulk one-punch KOed Uatu, KILLED an Elder and was easily killing OdinForce Thor (and would have killed him, but for PIS).

I think, given that track record, the "breaking Surfer's neck" thing is hardly worth calling Carver up on.

"WWH", was always holding back and if we're limiting Hulk to not using any more power than he did during the arc (upto beating Sentry, but before getting a little pissed off and going "World Breaker"wink, then I can see Superman standing a chance. A slim one, but a chance nonetheless.

The problem though, is that Hulk during WWH was shown - on-panel and more than once - healing from having his torso and chest (along with, it must be presumed, his vital internal organs) completely ripped out by ZomStrange.

The fact that he healed up in a panel and that he only got stronger as he got frustrated, kind of makes Superman's potential offensive efficacy somewhat suspect.

I'd say "WWH" would win 7-8/10 against this Superman.

As for "WBH" ... Superman would have a better time being DP'd by Wonder Woman wearing a kryptonite strap-on and using The Sword of Omens to make the other hole.

WBH would win in a horrendous spite.

-Pr-
Superman always holds back too. It doesn't mean I get to just assume he'd go punching through heralds casually if he stopped doing it (which he has done).

janus77
Superman always holds back too. It doesn't mean I get to just assume he'd go punching through heralds casually if he stopped doing it (which he has done).
Who is assuming any such thing?
Also, the entire WWH arc was about how much restraint Hulk shows in battle. How he could have killed everyone but never would.

The arcs that came afterwards went into a little depth about the scale of that power he restrains.

It's quite a bit different from, say Thor holding back or even regular Superman.

-Pr-
Originally posted by janus77
Who is assuming any such thing?
Also, the entire WWH arc was about how much restraint Hulk shows in battle. How he could have killed everyone but never would.

The arcs that came afterwards went into a little depth about the scale of that power he restrains.

It's quite a bit different from, say Thor holding back or even regular Superman.

You could say the same thing about Superman in many of his arcs, so I really don't see how it applies.

We go by showings, not potential or by including how powerful a character became later. Doing so would be against the entire point of debating.

Though I really don't see how Superman would only have a "slim" chance against that Hulk either, tbh.

Batman-Prime
OWAW Superman stopped holding back, used his superior speed ans strength to the best of his abilities and had a pretty calm and calculating mind. WWH or WBH, it doesn't matter. If OWAW Superman was able to oneshot Team-Buster Probes (Herald or Trans) left and right, even though he struggled against a single one before it, means he was on another level.
Sure WBH would also do well against a Probe or even some. He would also be able to tank Superman onslaught for some "time" but he wouldn't be able to do anything at all. Superman with his speed would phase through each attack and Hulk would be just a statue to him. He showed he can hurt beings superior to heralds, so he would hurt Hulk for sure. It's not about IF WWH or WBH would go down but WHEN.
He is simply outmatched, too slow. OWAW Superman is like an Forum Superman.

carver9
I just think Sentry operates above Herald levels as well when "not holding back" and they used everything in their container and still couldn't stop Hulk. Under Pak, Sentry was a World Breaker as well and was on the verge of destroying Earth if Hulk didn't stop him.

What can stop WWh? I honestly dont know. Everything was tried from strength, to speed, to prep, etc...and none of it worked. Hell, Ironman used one of his most offensive armors against this version of Hulk (minus the nano tech)...his armor was amplified to the point that their punches was destroying cities from a distance...shedding mountains, etc... and it still wasn't enough. Zom amped off of a god and it still wasn't enough (even though he had a temporary advantage).

Everyone gave their all, teams, gave their all, they just couldn't knock the guy out. If any Herald can give this version of Hulk a fight, its Superman or Thor but his damage soak and strength will prevail. Pak said his intention was to prove that nothing short of Galactus could stop this Hulk (WWH) and imo he did a good job proving this.

carver9
OWAW Superman stopped holding back, used his superior speed ans strength to the best of his abilities and had a pretty calm and calculating mind. WWH or WBH, it doesn't matter. If OWAW Superman was able to oneshot Team-Buster Probes (Herald or Trans) left and right, even though he struggled against a single one before it, means he was on another level.
Sure WBH would also do well against a Probe or even some. He would also be able to tank Superman onslaught for some "time" but he wouldn't be able to do anything at all. Superman with his speed would phase through each attack and Hulk would be just a statue to him. He showed he can hurt beings superior to heralds, so he would hurt Hulk for sure. It's not about IF WWH or WBH would go down but WHEN.
He is simply outmatched, too slow. OWAW Superman is like an Forum Superman.

Correction, WWH would do good against Probes because honestly, he would just like Doomsday, Superman, Thor, Captain Marvel, and Beta Ray Bill would as well.

Hulk wouldn't be a statue to him. Just because the probes was too slow to hit Superman doesn't mean this would apply to Hulk.

Batman-Prime
Correction, WWH would do good against Probes because honestly, he would just like Doomsday, Superman, Thor, Captain Marvel, and Beta Ray Bill would as well.

Hulk wouldn't be a statue to him. Just because the probes was too slow to hit Superman doesn't mean this would apply to Hulk.

Against one maybe. They were Team Busters after all.

Superman is so much faster then Hulk it isn't even funny. Or do you honestly think that Hulk has a prayer of a chance to tag an OWAW mindest Superman? Since when has Hulk FTL speed?

carver9
Against one maybe. They were Team Busters after all.

Superman is so much faster then Hulk it isn't even funny. Or do you honestly think that Hulk has a prayer of a chance to tag an OWAW mindest Superman? Since when has Hulk FTL speed?

Thats your opinion. If Doomsday can take out some probes, I dont see an issue with Hulk doing the same since he does have similar fts.

Never said Superman wasn't faster than Hulk but honestly, we dont know how fast current Hulk is. The guy has outsped time stop, blitz fing fang before he could blink, moved so fast it appeared time stopped around him...blitzed beings that was moving so fast that they were completely invisible. Current Hylk is a speedster, his limits hasn't been established yet.

When did Superman fight at light speed in OWAW?

janus77
You could say the same thing about Superman in many of his arcs, so I really don't see how it applies.

We go by showings, not potential or by including how powerful a character became later. Doing so would be against the entire point of debating.

Though I really don't see how Superman would only have a "slim" chance against that Hulk either, tbh.
Really? Wasn't the OWAW Superman giving it his all against those probes?

WWH was Hulk at his most angry, yet holding back. It was a specific point of the story that he was not the monster that they (his "friends"wink feared him to be.

I don't think Superman holds back any more than your regular herald type character, no "hero" goes out to murder their opponent just like that. Rarely is it built into the plot of the story, brought out in the denouement and then further developed in proceeding arcs.

WWH demonstrated Hulk's durability and regenerative capabilities (though Savage Hulk has feats topping the torso-feat). As Hulk amps, ALL his stats amp, so "WWH" would have an even more powerful HF than the one shown during his fight with ZomStrange. That's assuming there is any call for operating at that level, given ZomStrange was pretty much Strange's most powerful demonic source.

As for the "slim chance", I say this because Hulk is limited to not exceeding "WWH" story feats. So Sentry's all out performance and the brutality of ZomStrange would be the kind of references for this fight.

Superman is out to kill and will go all out, Hulk isn't allowed to go all out. So even though WWH is more powerful than any herald, even while holding back, he can still be overwhelmed if you think OWAW Superman can reach levels substantially in-excess of ZomStrange (to overload him - which is speculation as nothing did overload Hulk, during WWH).

Batman-Prime
Thats your opinion. If Doomsday can take out some probes, I dont see an issue with Hulk doing the same since he does have similar fts.

Never said Superman wasn't faster than Hulk but honestly, we dont know how fast current Hulk is. The guy has outsped time stop, blitz fing fang before he could blink, moved so fast it appeared time stopped around him...blitzed beings that was moving so fast that they were completely invisible. Current Hylk is a speedster, his limits hasn't been established yet.

DD had his claws and he was evolved. DD himself was a Team Buster already and beyond Hulk.

So you are saying that Hulk is now close to Superman in speed? Really?

Reread it wink.

janus77

Carver ...
1) This is not "current Hulk" and
2) Current Hulk didn't out-speed time, he powered right through a time-freeze.

janus77
DD had his claws and he was evolved. DD himself was a Team Buster already and beyond Hulk.

Reread it wink.
LOL,

Savage Hulk was a team buster, constantly put The Avengers on their arses (including Thor).

"WWH" is Green Scar but with forum-induced limits. Those limits exist for a good reason. Without them, he wrecks the planet and anyone on it, within seconds. He's that powerful.

"WWH" feats show enough to dismiss your nonsensical assertions about Hulk.

Batman-Prime
LOL,

Savage Hulk was a team buster, constantly put The Avengers on their arses (including Thor).

"WWH" is Green Scar but with forum-induced limits. Those limits exist for a good reason. Without them, he wrecks the planet and anyone on it, within seconds. He's that powerful.

"WWH" feats show enough to dismiss your nonsensical assertions about Hulk.

LOL

Giant WBH amped by the missiles from FFF mouth and Giant Betty didn't do any damage to Earth at all. Earth won't be destryoed by anyone here, it's too damn durable.

IP feats show enough to put them on HH-Trans level at least.

carver9

Reread it wink.

UUUUMMMM, Hulk isn't the same as he was 15 yrs ago either. Especially going by his fts. If we are looking at evolution then Hulk has Doomsday beat.

LOL... WWH took out two beings that was a thousand times more powerful than Savage Hulk. He also punched them along with a large chunk of the city out of space. This doesn't include him taking out Rulk who was going all out and absorbing Hulk energy and using it to create punching that was creating nuclear explosions. WWH is a monster...this isn't even including WBH.

Never said he has Superman speed but what I am saying is, its very hard, VERY DIFFICULT seeing Hulk get blitzed right now.

Show me.

carver9
LOL

Giant WBH amped by the missiles from FFF mouth and Giant Betty didn't do any damage to Earth at all. Earth won't be destryoed by anyone here, it's too damn durable.

You dont want to use that argument BP...it will not work out well for you.

Also, their attack during Giant form didn't hit Earth, it hit Fing Fang.

janus77
LOL

Hmm, no wonder you get verbally slapped down so much.

1) WBH destroyed Umar's dimension (multiple times), according to Umar herself.

2) WBH destroyed all the mindless ones, something that Umar (a skyfather) said she wouldn't have the power to accomplish.

3) Green Scar during the finale of WWH was destroying the planet, without meaning to. A simple step was cracking up the eastern seaboard, according to the comic.

smile

carver9
Dont know why he is saying WBH couldn't destroy Earth...especially when WBH could have destroyed Earth at a weaker level with casual footsteps.

http://s118.photobucket.com/user/bigbran1/media/wwh035.jpg.html

janus77
Dont know why he is saying WBH couldn't destroy Earth...especially when WBH could have destroyed Earth at a weaker level with casual footsteps.

http://s118.photobucket.com/user/bigbran1/media/wwh035.jpg.html
He's just being extremely asinine, that's all.

Stoic
LOL

Wait a sec... wut? Giant WB Hulk, and Betty weren't on Earth.

Batman-Prime
Hmm, no wonder you get verbally slapped down so much.

1) WBH destroyed Umar's dimension (multiple times), according to Umar herself.

2) WBH destroyed all the mindless ones, something that Umar (a skyfather) said she wouldn't have the power to accomplish.

3) Green Scar during the finale of WWH was destroying the planet, without meaning to. A simple step was cracking up the eastern seaboard, according to the comic.

smile

The only thing getting slapped is your face with a dick. smile

1) Dark Dimension =/= Earth.

2) Mindless ones are magical beings, might be they have an immunity. ABC logic won't work here since Spiderman was able to defeat them iirc.

3) Still the Earth is there *duh* and there was never a chance that Hulk would have destroyed it. Marvel wouldn't be able to produce any more comics. Maybe, one day, you will understand why, I doubt it wink.

smile

janus77
The only thing getting slapped is your face with a dick. smile

Oh what wit! Good god, a homosexual-flavoured dick joke. Nice peek into your mind there.

Sigh, seems you "shot your load" with that piece of wit, the rest of your post was utterly clueless and stupid.

Batman-Prime
Oh what wit! Good god, a homosexual-flavoured dick joke. Nice peek into your mind there.

Sigh, seems you "shot your load" with that piece of wit, the rest of your post was utterly clueless and stupid.

It was too easy and how could I refuse a sweet mouth like yours wink.

Just because you don't grasp it? Nevermind. You will get more loads down your throat, just keep on bein yourself wink.

http://images4.fanpop.com/image/photos/21400000/dean-and-cas-dean-and-castiel-21484437-315-176.gif

janus77

Batman-Prime

janus77
No, you? Nope but I understand now your frustration wink. And again no.

I react just to the people the way they need itsmile. I don't need to insult you tbh, you started it but, hey you can't really blame me with that name of yours j.Anus77.

smile
You react like a 12yr old, a cliché 12 year old from one of those duff comedies on tv.

Some part of me suspects that you actually _are_ 12 years old.

As such, it's probably best not to get very vivid in the banter. Best just recommend you go see a therapist for the sexual perversions you've got swimming around in your head.

That or go dig up Jimmy Saville, he might entertain your fantasies wink

Batman-Prime
You react like a 12yr old, a cliché 12 year old from one of those duff comedies on tv.

Some part of me suspects that you actually _are_ 12 years old.

As such, it's probably best not to get very vivid in the banter. Best just recommend you go see a therapist for the sexual perversions you've got swimming around in your head.

That or go dig up Jimmy Saville, he might entertain your fantasies wink

You spend a lot of time in front of a tv. Though so. 12 years old, oh no you didn't, that is a smart insult, wow, respect smile.

You are wrong, happens to you very often it seems...

He failed to help you and you recommend him still? You are really such a nice guy.

Don't know him but since you do and recommend him, I will simply pass.

You are like your insults, boring, uninspired and not very clever tbh, so I grant you the last word, you seem that kind of guy who needs it. Enjoy yourself.... like always.

smile

carver9
How did we go from talking about Hulk and Superman to gay jokes?

-Pr-

The Probes weren't slow.

Really? Wasn't the OWAW Superman giving it his all against those probes?

WWH was Hulk at his most angry, yet holding back. It was a specific point of the story that he was not the monster that they (his "friends"wink feared him to be.

I don't think Superman holds back any more than your regular herald type character, no "hero" goes out to murder their opponent just like that. Rarely is it built into the plot of the story, brought out in the denouement and then further developed in proceeding arcs.

WWH demonstrated Hulk's durability and regenerative capabilities (though Savage Hulk has feats topping the torso-feat). As Hulk amps, ALL his stats amp, so "WWH" would have an even more powerful HF than the one shown during his fight with ZomStrange. That's assuming there is any call for operating at that level, given ZomStrange was pretty much Strange's most powerful demonic source.

As for the "slim chance", I say this because Hulk is limited to not exceeding "WWH" story feats. So Sentry's all out performance and the brutality of ZomStrange would be the kind of references for this fight.

Superman is out to kill and will go all out, Hulk isn't allowed to go all out. So even though WWH is more powerful than any herald, even while holding back, he can still be overwhelmed if you think OWAW Superman can reach levels substantially in-excess of ZomStrange (to overload him - which is speculation as nothing did overload Hulk, during WWH).

Your logic is based on the assumption that Superman is less than you believe him to be, and that WWH is more than you believe him to be.

Which makes it false, imo.

==

Also, guys, get back on topic.

Pillow Biter
I believe that WWH, at his peak fighting Sentry, but before going to the next level (WBH) would indeed have defeated a lot of Probes. Maybe as easily as Superman. That is up for debate.

Other Heralds like Thor and Surfer would not. They would be lucky to beat one, and would bethe underdog in power (though they might take advantage of the fact that probes are crunchy on the outside and soft in the middle).

WWH was not beating Skyfathers, but WBH might have been. But WBH is fighting SSJ Supes, not regular.

abhilegend
Originally posted by abhilegend
The only being who was capable of running through probes like superman was Doomsday and they were doing it for hours. It was driven into ground that no typical herald could beat probes much less treat them like fodder.

As for second round, he would completely slaughter hulk. Less than one minute sundip superman would've killed Worloggog Vera Black. That pretty much shits on anything Hulk did. He would kill even Dark Dimension hulk.

Superman's other sundip which was less than one minute was enough to kill Worloggog Vera Black.

http://s4d2.turboimagehost.com/t1/16818923_Untitled-Scanned-10.jpg http://s4d2.turboimagehost.com/t1/16818931_Untitled-Scanned-13.jpg http://s4d2.turboimagehost.com/t1/16818933_Untitled-Scanned-14.jpg

http://s4d2.turboimagehost.com/t1/16818924_Untitled-Scanned-11.jpg http://s4d2.turboimagehost.com/t1/16818929_Untitled-Scanned-12_2.jpg

Do I really need to post what worloggog has done? It was a sundip less than a minute and superman would've killed her in one hit. How does anybody think anything Rulk or WBH did is comparable is beyond me. Extant with an imperfect worloggog created a whole universe large enough to replace the whole DCU.

carver9
She was weakened.

abhilegend
She was weakened.
lolwut?

quanchi112
Hulk in both.

Mindset
Originally posted by quanchi112
Hulk in both. hmm

quanchi112
Originally posted by Mindset
hmm Superman would be brutalized. Raj will cry Quan will rise.

carver9
Now its time to fix ABHI lies in his scans...one sec.

abhilegend
lolwut?

carver9
ABHI didn't post the scan after Superman punch...well here it is.

http://s1143.photobucket.com/albums/n638/carver9/?action=view&current=snapshot17_zps5dc0ba4f.jpg

He didn't even connect...hell, everything was reversed and as you see, Superman along with the elites and hero's are in a stand still position from an attack by the so called enemy Superman destroyed (more scans on the way).

Mindset
Abhi, you have awoken Scandaddy Carver Prime.

http://img.4plebs.org/boards/tg/image/1366/14/1366141492870.jpg

Golgo13
Scandaddy Carver is poster of the year!

abhilegend
ABHI didn't post the scan after Superman punch...well here it is.

http://s1143.photobucket.com/albums/n638/carver9/?action=view&current=snapshot17_zps5dc0ba4f.jpg

He didn't even connect...hell, everything was reversed and as you see, Superman along with the elites and hero's are in a stand still position from an attack by the so called enemy Superman destroyed (more scans on the way). facepalm

How's that supposed to mean anything at all let alone saying Worloggog was weakened? Superman had the power to kill her, batman said it outright and Worloggog saw it in the future. She altered the whole reality to fix that and superman while extremely powerful, can't resist reality manipulation. You can't be that dense.

carver9
Lets post the scan before this event though.

"To forge my ascension along the stony path, I had to cleave a piece of the universe". "Throw it at her. Its indestructible...it will hurt her - break the connection to the phantom manchester.

Green arrow...."its heavy. Its going to get heavier...welcome to infinite velocity and mass (lol green arrow held infinity and tossed it).

http://s1143.photobucket.com/user/carver9/media/snapshot15_zps5b84b7cf.jpg.html?sort=3&o=2

"The connection is BROKEN. Now Vera must emerge and UNDO this.

Then Superman shows up (while she is damaged) and it even states in the scan she is damaged but it doesnt matter since we see on the panel after Superman that he didn't even connect.

http://s1143.photobucket.com/user/carver9/media/snapshot16_zps5e755625.jpg.html?sort=3&o=1

More scans on the way.

quanchi112
facepalm

How's that supposed to mean anything at all let alone saying Worloggog was weakened? Superman had the power to kill her, batman said it outright and Worloggog saw it in the future. She altered the whole reality to fix that and superman while extremely powerful, can't resist reality manipulation. You can't be that dense. You always pick and choose which statements count and don't count which is a red flag for bias.

carver9
facepalm

How's that supposed to mean anything at all let alone saying Worloggog was weakened? Superman had the power to kill her, batman said it outright and Worloggog saw it in the future. She altered the whole reality to fix that and superman while extremely powerful, can't resist reality manipulation. You can't be that dense.

You said Superman killed her...he didn't...hell, he didn't even touch her looking at the scene since he was frozen in place. You lied; yet again.

Mindset
Carver is ripping abhi's soul apart right now.

We are witnessing history.

Golgo13
Carver just went World Breaker Scandaddy mode. Truly omnipotent.

quanchi112
Carver is ripping abhi's soul apart right now.

We are witnessing history. Carver is dissecting him like a helpless dead feline. Go carver, go. No MERCY!

carver9

In this post you said he killed her. He didn't even touch her.

http://s1143.photobucket.com/user/carver9/media/snapshot17_zps5dc0ba4f.jpg.html?sort=3&o=1

Thats the next scene after this scene...

http://www.turboimagehost.com/p/16818933/Untitled-Scanned-14.jpg.html

You lied ABHI...

quanchi112

http://s1143.photobucket.com/user/carver9/media/snapshot17_zps5dc0ba4f.jpg.html?sort=3&o=1

You lied ABHI... thumb up

abhilegend
Lets post the scan before this event though.

"To forge my ascension along the stony path, I had to cleave a piece of the universe". "Throw it at her. Its indestructible...it will hurt her - break the connection to the phantom manchester.

Green arrow...."its heavy. Its going to get heavier...welcome to infinite velocity and mass (lol green arrow held infinity and tossed it).

http://s1143.photobucket.com/user/carver9/media/snapshot15_zps5b84b7cf.jpg.html?sort=3&o=2

"The connection is BROKEN. Now Vera must emerge and UNDO this.

Then Superman shows up (while she is damaged) and it even states in the scan she is damaged but it doesnt matter since we see on the panel after Superman that he didn't even connect.

http://s1143.photobucket.com/user/carver9/media/snapshot16_zps5e755625.jpg.html?sort=3&o=1

More scans on the way.

I never said he "killed" her. Can you even read? It was enough to kill her as stated several times by both Batman and Batgirl. You are just reposting the same scans I did.

http://www.turboimagehost.com/p/16818930/Untitled-Scanned-12.jpg.html
http://www.turboimagehost.com/p/16818931/Untitled-Scanned-13.jpg.html

She was "hurt", not damaged or weakened.
You said Superman killed her...he didn't...hell, he didn't even touch her looking at the scene since he was frozen in place. You lied; yet again.
I didn't say anything of that sort. It was enough to kill her as stated though.

abhilegend

You lied ABHI...
"Enough to kill her" as per batman and worloggog herself, not that he actually killed her. Quit while you're ahead. Worloggog herself saw getting killed by the punch of superman.

http://www.turboimagehost.com/p/16818939/Untitled-Scanned-06.jpg.html

abhilegend
Also you're getting ridiculed here carver, don't let anyone fool you.

carver9
More proof that Vera wasn't 100% during that instance...and its also proof that she didn't have access to Whorlogog as well.

"The Whorlogog is LOCKED into the DYING PART of Veras Mind...but if Vera EMERGES and MANAGE CONTROL.

http://s1143.photobucket.com/user/carver9/media/snapshot19_zps01013e5a.jpg.html?sort=3&o=0

Post the scan where she emerges with Whorlogog ABHI.

carver9
"Enough to kill her" as per batman and worloggog herself, not that he actually killed her. Quit while you're ahead. Worloggog herself saw getting killed by the punch of superman.

http://www.turboimagehost.com/p/16818939/Untitled-Scanned-06.jpg.html

I didn't read any of their post...this is just me and you my friend. Read the scan above.

Don Corleone
Carver has come a long way since I showed him how to DL comics. One day Carver, I may ask a favor of you.

carver9
Originally posted by Don Corleone
Carver has come a long way since I showed him how to DL comics. One day Carver, I may ask a favor of you.

Happy Dance

abhilegend
More proof that Vera wasn't 100% during that instance...and its also proof that she didn't have access to Whorlogog as well.

"The Whorlogog is LOCKED into the DYING PART of Veras Mind...but if Vera EMERGES and MANAGE CONTROL.

http://s1143.photobucket.com/user/carver9/media/snapshot19_zps01013e5a.jpg.html?sort=3&o=0

Post the scan where she emerges with Whorlogog ABHI.
facepalm

Vera emerged and took control of worloggog just before that. Here she emerges and takes control of worloggog and orders her to fix the ****ing damn universe.

http://www.turboimagehost.com/p/16818923/Untitled-Scanned-10.jpg.html

Honestly, can you even read?

Mindset
Also you're getting ridiculed here carver, don't let anyone fool you. Nope.

abhilegend
I didn't read any of their post...this is just me and you my friend. Read the scan above.
Take my advice and quit trying to match scans with me. You can't even explode them yet. erm

quanchi112
Nope. Carver is schooling him.

abhilegend
Also its Worloggog, not whorloggog carver.

carver9
facepalm

Vera emerged and took control of worloggog just before that. Here she emerges and takes control of worloggog and orders her to fix the ****ing damn universe.

Honestly, can you even read?

Where in your scans does it say she emerges?

Pillow Biter
Could someone recap what the actual difference of opinion is?

Wasn't it said that Superman would return from the Sun with enough power to kill Vera even before she was weakened?

abhilegend
Where in your scans does it say she emerges?
She kicked Black in the last panel and then destroyed Black in the following page. Forgot to put this one.

http://s3d3.turboimagehost.com/t1/16973372_Untitled-Scanned-11.jpg

How did you miss the scan? This is why I said quit while you're ahead.

abhilegend
Could someone recap what the actual difference of opinion is?

Wasn't it said that Superman would return from the Sun with enough power to kill Vera even before she was weakened?
Vera emerged and took control. Carver is just randomly throwing scans. It was stated plain and simple that if superman connected with Vera with that punch, he would've killed her. Worloogog herself saw that, batman said it and Batgirl said it too.

Its nothing but ridiculing of carver which is happening right now.

Diesldude
Originally posted by dial J for Josh
Kal is definitely capable of getting the win over wwh in the first stipulation. Also abhi and every other superman fan, can you suspend your bias and tell me how this version of superman defeats wbh? Im not trying to challenge your opinion I sincerely want to know for I am not familiar with Kal in this form, I hear he is extremely powerful.

Check out Rao's post here

Explains everything you need to know about the level superman was operating on.

Don Corleone
Also its Worloggog, not whorloggog carver.

Actually it's Whorlogog. stick out tongue

Pillow Biter
Sundipped Superman was certainly more powerful than Rao is suggesting.

First of all, when Superman fought B-13 without the sunamp, he was not quite at his peak anymore. Imperiex Prime's killing of Doomsday kind of snapped him out of the zone, and he never again achieved quite that level of power without resorting to powering-up from the Sun.

But B-13 was fighting Imperiex Prime across galaxies even before he stole Imperiex's power. Then Superman overpowered B-13 who was merged with War World and accessing that stolen Imperiex Power. It was said by Imperiex Prime that Sundipped Superman could kill Imperiex Force-amped B-13, or even Imperiex I believe. He is not a trans or skyfather, but higher.

Diesldude

First of all, when Superman fought B-13 without the sunamp, he was not quite at his peak anymore. Imperiex Prime's killing of Doomsday kind of snapped him out of the zone, and he never again achieved quite that level of power without resorting to powering-up from the Sun.

But B-13 was fighting Imperiex Prime across galaxies even before he stole Imperiex's power. Then Superman overpowered B-13 who was merged with War World and accessing that stolen Imperiex Power. It was said by Imperiex Prime that Sundipped Superman could kill Imperiex Force-amped B-13, or even Imperiex I believe. He is not a trans or skyfather, but higher.

I agree with you. I think Rao didn't want to start a shitstorm by saying what you said.

Pillow Biter
It was the most over-the-top moment in an over-the-top storyline by over-the-top writers. Worligogg scans notwithstanding, I think that under most writers and at most times, Superman could vacation for a year in the middle of the Sun and not come out with a fraction of the power he displayed at the end of OWAW.

Rao Kal El
Originally posted by Diesldude
I agree with you. I think Rao didn't want to start a shitstorm by saying what you said.

Shhhhh... nice and easy stick out tongue

BELIEVE IN SKY-FATHER SUPERMAN!!! evil face eek!

Diesldude
Originally posted by Rao Kal El

my apologies, didn't want to blow your spot like that. lol

Pillow Biter
Originally posted by Rao Kal El

reported for lowballing Superman!

Rao Kal El

I don't think He is Sky father level, just for the simple reason that TO ME Sky-fathers defy any possible law of comic book logic.

But is only my point of view on sky-father power level. Of course sky father power level is always open to interpretation.

But I wan't to believe in Sky father Superman (BTW Delta told me that one)

Pillow Biter
I think you have an overly optimistic view of how powerful Skyfathers are. But I agree they have sometimes shown trans-galactic power levels of reality manipulation--especially some of the old Odin shit.

But Skyfathers were no match for Impy Prime really.

carver9
She kicked Black in the last panel and then destroyed Black in the following page. Forgot to put this one.

http://s3d3.turboimagehost.com/t1/16973372_Untitled-Scanned-11.jpg

How did you miss the scan? This is why I said quit while you're ahead.

ABHI, that happened before the scan I posted. What are you doing? I am about to post the entire comic so that people can see what you are doing.

abhilegend

Not across galaxies, across infinite timelines simultaneously. Brainiac 13 was a universal force even before he got the imperiex power.

quanchi112
ABHI, that happened before the scan I posted. What are you doing? I am about to post the entire comic so that people can see what you are doing. He does post scans out of order. He's been called on that quite often.

Rao Kal El
Originally posted by Diesldude
my apologies, didn't want to blow your spot like that. lol

I cannot get mad at a guy who can toss me like a rag doll. At least not for now disgust

abhilegend
ABHI, that happened before the scan I posted. What are you doing? I am about to post the entire comic so that people can see what you are doing.
What scan did you post? This is all happening one after another.

http://www.turboimagehost.com/p/16973372/Untitled-Scanned-11.jpg.html
http://www.turboimagehost.com/p/16818930/Untitled-Scanned-12.jpg.html

Vera killed the part of her mind which took the shape of Manchester Black in her mind. It wasn't Black to begin with. League didn't know that and Flash hurled an object with infinite mass to sever the connection, it didn't work and then superman came all guns blazing.

Did you think Vera killing black happened in real world? It was all in her head, you dummy.

carver9
Again ABHI, where does it state it didn't work? It said the opposite.

abhilegend
Again ABHI, where does it state it didn't work? It said the opposite.
It only severed the connection for a moment and then Vera connected with Worloggog again. How the **** did she gave her an order if the connection was severed? Also she just tanked an object with infinite mass and no, green arrow didn't lift infinite mass. He threw it and then Flash gave it infinite velocity after the throw.

carver9
It only severed the connection for a moment and then Vera connected with Worloggog again. How the **** did she gave her an order if the connection was severed? Also she just tanked an object with infinite mass and no, green arrow didn't lift infinite mass. He threw it and then Flash gave it infinite velocity after the throw.

Where was that stated? Where did it say the connection was gone for a moment.?

abhilegend
Where was that stated? Where did it say the connection was gone for a moment.?
At this point you're just wasting my time. Here the connection is broken and Vera's system reboots after she kills Black.

http://s3d3.turboimagehost.com/t1/16973564_Untitled-Scanned-12.jpg

Then she re-established the connection here.

http://s3d3.turboimagehost.com/t1/16973565_Untitled-Scanned-13.jpg

Are you unable to read a comic properly?

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>