Barriss Offee and Luminara Unduli versus Boba Fett

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Stealth Moose
Neutral setting. Let's have it out.

Nephthys
Boba Fett beat an Abeloth body.

Your move. >:]

Stealth Moose
Barriss can TK him like she did Phow Ji and he can't block it. She shoves his eyes into his brain.

Your move.

Petrus
Somehow I knew you'd say that.

Stealth Moose
The idea of a Jedi going nuts and doing that does amuse me.

Nephthys
Originally posted by Stealth Moose
Barriss can TK him like she did Phow Ji and he can't block it. She shoves his eyes into his brain.

Your move.

How did she TK him? Wookieepedia says she just tripped him up. Gonna need a bit more than that.

Stealth Moose
She tripped him with TK, but she was holding back. Part of her pride wanted to see him stumble, but he is acrobatic enough to be only momentarily fazed. However, in the same passage she notes that with the Force she could basically take him out regardless of his martial prowess because of TK, and that the Jedi he beat in combat was one known for divorcing himself from his powers so he could fight in competitions fairly.

I thought you read the book?

Q99
Luminara's pretty strong just physically. There was a comic where she went to a gladiator arena and repeatedly trashed multiple strong foes (giant animal, huge combat droid, etc.).

And Barriss is no slouch either. Throw in the force...

Stealth Moose
Luminara was on par with Obi-Wan in some ways, and even used a similar fighting style. She needs more 'spect.

DarthAnt66
Boba wins...as of FOTJ, Mandalorian armor is lightsaber proof (seen during Siege of the New Jedi Temple) and Boba has enough weaponry to overcome their force attacks.

Intrepid37
You're such a little fagget Ant.

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by Intrepid37
You're such a little fagget Ant.

http://s3-ec.buzzfed.com/static/enhanced/webdr05/2013/7/11/23/anigif_enhanced-buzz-30960-1373600365-21.gif

Intrepid37
laughing out loud

Hope you die in traffic bro.

Nephthys
Ok, shipping you two now.

Intrepid37
What does that mean?

Nephthys
I think you two should fvck.

Hate-style.

Intrepid37
no i'm busy with your mom atm

Stealth Moose
Is she teaching you how to shave your legs?

Intrepid37
She isn't teaching me anything.

Stealth Moose
Oh alright. I guess you already mastered that. Maybe you two are getting your nails done or having a stitch and *****.

Intrepid37
No, I'm the dominant figure. It is me whose choices are obeyed.

Q99
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
Boba wins...as of FOTJ, Mandalorian armor is lightsaber proof (seen during Siege of the New Jedi Temple) and Boba has enough weaponry to overcome their force attacks.

Hah, against low-level Jedi maybe. These two will slaughter Boba.

And see how well armor helped Jango.

DARTH POWER
Didn't Boba Hey beaten by ROTJ Luke? Don't think he has much chance against Jedi of this caliber.

Stealth Moose
Karen Traviss' Mandalores are so uber, Jedi and Sith exist only because they allow it.

But outside of that fanfic realm, these two can win.

Mizukage Yoda
Either can solo especially Luminara.

Allankles
Either can solo. Any competent Jedi who has a good handle on the principles of jedi combat will toy with the likes of Boba.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.