Onslaught (fully powered) vs Imperiex Probe

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
Can Onslaught take out the Probe that Superman and Mongul fought?

This is Onslaught at the end of the story...fully powered.

Insane Titan
C'mon Carter you know Onslaught wins easy

Flyattractor
IP just pulls a hulk on Onslau and wins.

Batman-Prime
The better IP would be able to damage Onslaughts armor, Onslaugh would be able to damage an IP. The resulting explosions would mean a double ko.

janus77
Onslaught stomps.

LeonBuco666
Onslaught would make IP his *****.

Odekahn
Have to go Onslaught here

quanchi112
Onslaught rapes.

h1a8
Onslaught solidly. But not a rape

the Darkone
Onslaught rage stomps, Onslaught was at least high trans!!

Batman-Prime
^So were some Probes.

The probe that beat 100000 daxamites should give him a run for his money for example.

Pillow Biter
Imperiex Prime would likely have beaten Onslaught. No probe could. Except maybe that heroic uber-Probe that somehow beat all the Daxamites lol. That event was so silly I just can't even compute.

DarkSaint85
Onslaught wins.

Next up, the Hulk that ripped Onslaught's armour vs IP..

carver9
smile

Odekahn
Originally posted by Pillow Biter
Imperiex Prime would likely have beaten Onslaught. No probe could. Except maybe that heroic uber-Probe that somehow beat all the Daxamites lol. That event was so silly I just can't even compute.

I don't think there's a question that IP would have beaten any Onslaught.

DarkSaint85
It's like we know each other....

h1a8
We all agree that Onslaught would win. I'm just debating that it's not a stomp (or rape). Some of those probes were at minimum trans and at maximum low skyfather level. Killing 100,000 daximites is something to fathom.

Q99
I will note I'm pretty sure the Daxamite system was around a red sun at the time... plus, a lot of Daxamites are crap fighters.

ODG
Originally posted by Q99
I will note I'm pretty sure the Daxamite system was around a red sun at the time... plus, a lot of Daxamites are crap fighters. They were enhanced by yellow sun energy. Presumably, from the suits they wore. But yes, those Daxamites were probably the most worthless fighters in the history of comics. There's reverse-ninja rule, and then there's this.

Pillow Biter
It's all fine and dandy to average feats. But sometimes you also have to discard the highest and lowest, like in figure skating. Especially when it wasn't really detailed or explained, and is such an outlier it could singlehandedly swing the whole average.

We have no frickin' clue how a Probe beat all of Daxam (are we even sure it was just one Probe?), and so I tend to just ignore it. I believe Probes were on the whole, low-Trans, though a little weak to being penetrated (but exploiting this weakness came at a cost, if your durability was not extreme).

Branlor Swift
So, it's pretty much accepted that a shithead Probe beat 100000 Daxamites as opposed to Imperiex who was literally right there?

I wonder what this makes Aquaman...

ODG
^ Makes him below a tank-amped Black Lightning.

Branlor Swift
Half as powerful as Russian Zod. And let's not even speak of Wonder Woman's shield

This puts these characters in a new abstractesque light

carver9
Lol.

SquallX
Originally posted by Branlor Swift
Half as powerful as Russian Zod. And let's not even speak of Wonder Woman's shield

This puts these characters in a new abstractesque light

What's that suppose to implied?

Diana's shield, like all her weapon were made by Hephaestus himself. The only thing that trumps her gears are her bracelets.

h1a8
Beating uber beings with plot device weapons are not low showings.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.