Loard of the Hunt Vs Ultron

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Golgo13
http://i1245.photobucket.com/albums/gg587/golgi7777/ULT_zps047f4a30.jpg

vs

http://i1245.photobucket.com/albums/gg587/golgi7777/LOTH0_zps62ef8b1a.jpg

Cogito
Man, Loard doesn't have much of anything in the way of quantifiable feats.

He's definitely more powerful than Larf though, and I'd say that puts him comfortable above most Ultrons

Odekahn
Ultron wins

Golgo13
Originally posted by Cogito
Man, Loard doesn't have much of anything in the way of quantifiable feats.

He's definitely more powerful than Larf though, and I'd say that puts him comfortable above most Ultrons

Yeah, wasn't he one of the responsible for destroying his universe?

Cogito
Originally posted by Golgo13
Yeah, wasn't he one of the responsible for destroying his universe?

Yes, but not all at once. Their fighting destroyed the universe over some long period of time.

Branlor Swift
Originally posted by Golgo13
Yeah, wasn't he one of the responsible for destroying his universe? laughing out loud

So with this thought in mind, you figured it would be a good idea to pit him against Ultron.

Khazra Reborn
Current Larfleeze is a borderline joke, the Laord didn't really do anything (on panel) that I'd say is beyond Ultron.

For now, Ultron should win based on feats.

Golgo13
Originally posted by Khazra Reborn
Current Larfleeze is a borderline joke, the Laord didn't really do anything (on panel) that I'd say is beyond Ultron.

For now, Ultron should win based on feats.

How so?

Cogito
Current Larfleeze is no joke. So far in his ongoing he's only fought Loard, and lost. Don't see how that makes him a joke.

pym-ftw
Ultron wins via feats.

Golgo13
How does he take him down, though? Loard is pretty durable.

Khazra Reborn
Maybe joke wasn't the right word, but he doesn't seem to be as serious as when Johns wrote him, he was always a bit funny, but he had a lot more of a menacing edge. Giffen seems to be focusing soley on the comedic side.

Cogito
Maybe joke wasn't the right word, but he doesn't seem to be as serious as when Johns wrote him, he was always a bit funny, but he had a lot more of a menacing edge. Giffen seems to be focusing soley on the comedic side.

Current Larf is definitely not a serious character. In no way does it detract from his overall power level though. Nor is it really anything new, I mean, have you read the one where Larfleeze becomes obsessed with Santa?

Golgo13
Giffen's Larfleeze is a fun book. It can be repetitive, because of the humor, but that's the point.

Khazra Reborn
I dunno, IMHO Giffen seems to be having too much fun at Larfleeze's expense. He spends three pages gloating about how great he is, then gets his ass handed to him. This has pretty much been the norm in every issue, first by Laord of the Hunt, then by his corps. What happened to Agent Orange? The guy who one shot Atrocitus, not some goon who can barely remember which way is up, and gets his ass kicked by everyone with one leg and a boot.

Cogito
Larfleeze's main power is his corps, so it's no surprise that his corps is at least as powerful as he is

Golgo13
I dunno, IMHO Giffen seems to be having too much fun at Larfleeze's expense. He spends three pages gloating about how great he is, then gets his ass handed to him. This has pretty much been the norm in every issue, first by Laord of the Hunt, then by his corps. What happened to Agent Orange? The guy who one shot Atrocitus, not some goon who can barely remember which way is up, and gets his ass kicked by everyone with one leg and a boot.

Well, TBF, Loard is much higher than Atrocitus. Larfleeze seems to be taking on trans/sky father level cosmics. Just look at what Wanderer did to his corps. Her implied power is pretty crazy, IMO.

http://i1245.photobucket.com/albums/gg587/golgi7777/WAN_zps89438dd2.jpg

quanchi112
Originally posted by Branlor Swift
laughing out loud

So with this thought in mind, you figured it would be a good idea to pit him against Ultron. caught the dc propagandist red handed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.