Team Thanos vs Heralds

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

maxivitopowe
Team Thanos vs Heralds

Thanos

Ultron

Onslaught

Apocalypse

WWIII Black Adam

Mongul

Attrocitus

vs
Superman
Loki
Dr Strange
Captain Marvel
Captain Marvell
Thor
Silver Surfer
Sentry
Blue Marvel
Quasar
Black Adam
Wonder Woman
Hulk
Orion
Hal
Kyle
Cable
Dr. Doom
Wonder Man
Nova Prime
Martian Manhunter
Ronan
Magneto
X-Man
Flash
Namor
Hercules

No prep.

No bfr

Does team of heralds have any chance against
thanos team? If no chance who would you
add?

ShadowFyre
Umm thats a lot of people. Black Adam is the weakest on Thanos team. I say Herald team takes it. Way to many people. But im sure someone can make a good arguement for Thanos team.

maxivitopowe
Chose that WWIII Black Adam cos of the sheer damage he was receiving and fishing out

maxivitopowe
Chose that WWIII Black Adam cos of the sheer damage he was receiving and dishing out

Tony Stark
*SPITE* Team 2 wins

basilisk
Hmm... T2

Stoic
Going with Team Herald here.

quanchi112
Team Thanos wins.

LeonBuco666
Okay so one this should be closed, it has far to many people to even consider the varying outcomes.
With that, just based on the pure raw power on team 2 against team 1 its fairly easy to realize that team 2 win 10/10
If you called it team orion Quan may have said team 2 won but yeah

quanchi112
Originally posted by LeonBuco666
Okay so one this should be closed, it has far to many people to even consider the varying outcomes.
With that, just based on the pure raw power on team 2 against team 1 its fairly easy to realize that team 2 win 10/10
If you called it team orion Quan may have said team 2 won but yeah You are wrong.

LeonBuco666
You wrote 3 words? "Team Thanos Wins"
With no backing up or even slightest of reason of why they win, where as i actually said why Team 2 win, because overall they are as a team, more powerful than thanos' team.
I could easily say 'based on' but ino you will reply with some bullshit paragraph which basically filters and condenses into
"Because they have thanos!"
Hush child

quanchi112
You wrote 3 words? "Team Thanos Wins"
With no backing up or even slightest of reason of why they win, where as i actually said why Team 2 win, because overall they are as a team, more powerful than thanos' team.
I could easily say 'based on' but ino you will reply with some bullshit paragraph which basically filters and condenses into
"Because they have thanos!"
Hush child Thanos is a team wrecker as is Onslaught. On top of this they can mentally rape and bring more onto their teams as the rest just pound at team two. Think.

Also shields.

Batman-Prime
Heralds stomp.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Batman-Prime
Heralds stomp. how ?

LeonBuco666
So yeah, "because they have thanos" and thanos has shields great awesome fantastic
Onslaught wrecks a team of x-men not a team of mid-high heralds, plus the fact Onslaught RARELY uses his powers smartly, your deluded.

Golgo13
Hearlds every time. Closed for spite!

Batman-Prime
Originally posted by quanchi112
how ?

Numbers. It's too much for Team 1.

quanchi112
So yeah, "because they have thanos" and thanos has shields great awesome fantastic
Onslaught wrecks a team of x-men not a team of mid-high heralds, plus the fact Onslaught RARELY uses his powers smartly, your deluded. Wait so your argument is team Thanos doesn't use their powers ? laughing out loud

Thanos isn't even in harms way and the mind raping begins while their team grows. Like I said evidence not like your they don't use their powers hilariously weak argument.

Branlor Swift
Onslaught wrecks a team of x-men not a team of mid-high heralds, plus the fact Onslaught RARELY uses his powers smartly, your deluded. Did you even read the Onslaught Saga?

quanchi112
Numbers. It's too much for Team 1. Mind rape. Team Thanos grows very quickly.

Golgo13
Adam rips all their faces off, while his teammates laugh.

ShadowFyre
Cmon I hate to say it but black adam, apocalypse and even Ultron are pure fodder. Team 2 takes this, theres not gonna be much mindraping when team 1 gets slammed by supes, mjolnir, ss, sentry etc going all out on top of dr. Strange and doom and Lokis spellcasting. Plus the otherguys distracting them. SS, Strange, mm and loki together can counter any telepathic shenanigans going on here.

LeonBuco666
Originally posted by Branlor Swift
Did you even read the Onslaught Saga? I dont read
You know that, im taking you off the christmas card list for hurting my feelings like that

NO Quan do you intend to be this stupid!! I said that just for Onslaught not his team you complete and utter ****!

Batman-Prime
Mind rape. Team Thanos grows very quickly.

Won't work. Some are resistant to MR, those who are not would be protected by Magic and team 2 Telepaths. Team two is too fast and too powerful for Team one to stand a chance.

quanchi112
Won't work. Some are resistant to MR, those who are not would be protected by Magic and team 2 Telepaths. Team two is too fast and too powerful for Team one to stand a chance. A lot aren't and Thanos has Onslaught on his side. This ends badly for the team of fodder.

8swords
A lot aren't and Thanos has Onslaught on his side. This ends badly for the team of fodder. Originally posted by quanchi112
A lot aren't and Thanos has Onslaught on his side. This ends badly for the team of fodder.

You do know that hulk is on team 2 right? Making onslaught irrelevant, laughing out loud

quanchi112
Originally posted by 8swords
You do know that hulk is on team 2 right? Making onslaught irrelevant, laughing out loud Thanos has already controlled the Hulk. Hulk also never defeated Onslaught.

Odekahn
Team Ultron wins.

RockofAges
Way too many in team 2

pym-ftw
Originally posted by Odekahn
Team Ultron wins.
This. thumb up

Telepathy will not really be a factor as both teams have a high end telepath.

maxivitopowe
Who would u add 2 team Thanos 2 make it more even

Insane Titan
Team Thanos wins, most of the herald team are fodder

Mshinu
SENTRY clears house.

But Apocalypse breaks Thors neck by headbutt first.

Odekahn
Originally posted by maxivitopowe

No one. They already win.

Mindset
Doom solos.

Kyle solos.

maxivitopowe
Meant 2 say team 1

Warlord
Originally posted by maxivitopowe

Quan

DTM
Ill go with Team Heralds here. Just too many top level characters there, and IMHO, several on Thanos' team are just High Herald level anyway.

quanchi112
I dont read
You know that, im taking you off the christmas card list for hurting my feelings like that

NO Quan do you intend to be this stupid!! I said that just for Onslaught not his team you complete and utter ****! How did I miss this cry for help ?

Look I know you're self esteem is low due to seasonal affect disorder but stick to the debate at hand.

LeonBuco666
Thanos' team lose Against a Powerhouse Team.

And also, thanks a bunch.

quanchi112
Thanos' team lose Against a Powerhouse Team.

And also, thanks a bunch. How when they can mind rape and stomp people left and right ?

Make a point if you can.

LeonBuco666
Numbers Quan.

Count if you can.

quanchi112
Numbers Quan.

Count if you can. Mindrape changes the numbers. Think, kid.

carver9
How many people has Thanos Mind raped at once? Cant see telepathy being a deciding factor here, especially since he hasn't displayed the ability to mind tap more than one person; especially people within this caliber of rejecting such attacks.

Thanos is a beast though, so it would be hard and next to difficult taking him out of this fight.

quanchi112
Originally posted by carver9
How many people has Thanos Mind raped at once? Cant see telepathy being a deciding factor here, especially since he hasn't displayed the ability to mind tap more than one person; especially people within this caliber of rejecting such attacks.

Thanos is a beast though, so it would be hard and next to difficult taking him out of this fight. Why would he be unable to Mindrape a few at once ? There is also Onslaught along with help.

Odekahn
Not to mention Ultron is more than capable of simultaneously targeting every opponent at once.

carver9
Why would he be unable to Mindrape a few at once ? There is also Onslaught along with help.

We dont hand people fts Quan. Has he done it.

I agree, Onslaught has done it, on multiple of occasions but I'm trying to figure out if Thanos has done it.

quanchi112
We dont hand people fts Quan. Has he done it.

I agree, Onslaught has done it, on multiple of occasions but I'm trying to figure out if Thanos has done it. You aren't being reasonable. It's like saying he can punch but can he punch a few people in a row. Quit being silly.

Odekahn
Ultron could just project Thanos' mindrapery to every enemy on the field, with a Enceph Ray to boot. Too easy.

carver9
You aren't being reasonable. It's like saying he can punch but can he punch a few people in a row. Quit being silly.

Mind controlling, especially mind controlling multiple people of this tier takes experience. Thats why I'm asking you if he has done it or not. Why cant you answer the question Quan? Do you have a scan of him doing something like this? Especially with someone trying to punch him in the face.

carver9
Ultron could just project Thanos' mindrapery to every enemy on the field, with a Enceph Ray to boot. Too easy.

Ultron would be busy having a group of Heralds fighting him. Even with the adamantium shell, he would be hard pressed at doing anything you've said. Lets not forget, Hulk took him completely out of the fight (adamantium Ultron) with a single punch. Imagine a group like this coming at him all at once.

quanchi112
Mind controlling, especially mind controlling multiple people of this tier takes experience. Thats why I'm asking you if he has done it or not. Why cant you answer the question Quan? Do you have a scan of him doing something like this? Especially with someone trying to punch him in the face. He has shown the ability therefore if you want to place limitations on them the burden is on you. Hulk's his ***** already. Thanos tells him what to do and slaps him when he's too rambunctious.

Odekahn
Ultron would be busy having a group of Heralds fighting him. Even with the adamantium shell, he would be hard pressed at doing anything you've said. Lets not forget, Hulk took him completely out of the fight (adamantium Ultron) with a single punch. Imagine a group like this coming at him all at once.

SECONDARY adamantium. Not Ultron's PRIMARY ADAMANTIUM form.

Ultron is more than capable of mind controlling everyone at once. He can multitask this many enemies with ease before they even reach him.

carver9
He has shown the ability therefore if you want to place limitations on them the burden is on you. Hulk's his ***** already. Thanos tells him what to do and slaps him when he's too rambunctious.

LOL...Quan, your attempts isn't working on me.

Back on topic...so you have a scan of him controlling more than one person? Why you are looking for that scan, provide another scan of him controlling someone while being attacked by powerful characters.

I'll be waiting.

quanchi112
LOL...Quan, your attempts isn't working on me.

Back on topic...so you have a scan of him controlling more than one person? Why you are looking for that scan, provide another scan of him controlling someone while being attacked by powerful characters.

I'll be waiting. He has the power I don't need to prove your claims. You do. That's how debating works. If you feel he had a limitation to the amount of people he can mind control then prove it.

Hulk is Thanos' puppet. smile

carver9
SECONDARY adamantium. Not Ultron's PRIMARY ADAMANTIUM form.

Ultron is more than capable of mind controlling everyone at once. He can multitask this many enemies with ease before they even reach him.

It was Primary Adamantium. Show me where you got the idea that it was secondary (WTF man).

When did he mind control multiple of people? When has Ultron mind controlled anyone?

carver9
He has the power I don't need to prove your claims. You do. That's how debating works. If you feel he had a limitation to the amount of people he can mind control then prove it.

Hulk is his puppet. smile

That doesn't even make sense. You need to post the scan of him mind controlling multiple of peeps. I never said he has any type of limitation, what I'm telling you is, he doesn't have the experience unless you can prove otherwise.

You bringing up Hulk doesn't change my argument.

quanchi112
That doesn't even make sense. You need to post the scan of him mind controlling multiple of peeps. I never said he has any type of limitation, what I'm telling you is, he doesn't have the experience unless you can prove otherwise.

You bringing up Hulk doesn't change my argument. No, you said he might not be able to so you made the claim. If you feel he cannot then prove it.

carver9
No, you said he might not be able to so you made the claim. If you feel he cannot then prove it.

If you feel that he can, then YOU need to prove it. Its not up to me to prove a talent.

quanchi112
If you feel that he can, then YOU need to prove it. Its not up to me to prove a talent. Proved the ability. Rest is on you.

carver9
Proved the ability. Rest is on you.

So every telepath can control multiple of minds at one time? Especially minds on this caliber that has TP resistance fts?

Stop going on circles Quan and provide a scan. Or, you can always admit defeat.

Odekahn
It was Primary Adamantium. Show me where you got the idea that it was secondary (WTF man).

When did he mind control multiple of people? When has Ultron mind controlled anyone?

Because it was retconned in.

He erased Pym's memory and has an encephelo ray (sp?) that causes near immediate comatose.

carver9
He erased Pym's memory and has an encephelo ray (sp?) that causes immediate comatose.

To someone on Pyms level of durability? Also, provide a scan of it being secondary Adamantium. This has been discussed already, ODG along with a couple of other managed to bring up good cases where the adamantium Ultron was sporting was Primary Adamantium. I would love to see you refute this argument.

Show me where it was retconned.

Odekahn
To someone on Pyms level of durability? Also, provide a scan of it being secondary Adamantium. This has been discussed already, ODG along with a couple of other managed to bring up good cases where the adamantium Ultron was sporting was Primary Adamantium. I would love to see you refute this argument.

Show me where it was retconned.

Yes, he's hit Black Bolt Thor Vison and others with a paralyzing beam.

I'm not getting into a semantics argument. Even IF it were secondary adamantium it's still durable enough to take a beating, coupled with his force field shields and internal molecular rearranger that can heal any damage. That would give him more than enough time to take action.

carver9
Yes, he's hit Black Bolt Thor Vison and others with a paralyzing beam.

I'm not getting into a semantics argument. Even IF it were secondary adamantium it's still durable enough to take a beating, coupled with his force field shields and internal molecular rearranger that can heal any damage. That would give him more than enough time to take action.

http://s388.photobucket.com/user/OneDumbG0/media/Hulk%20Strength/SavageHulkStrikingPower23SW12.jpg.html

It was Primary Adamantium and Hulk did this to it. Thanos is the real threat here along with Onslaught.

Also, post the scan of the mind thing for Ultron.

quanchi112
So every telepath can control multiple of minds at one time? Especially minds on this caliber that has TP resistance fts?

Stop going on circles Quan and provide a scan. Or, you can always admit defeat. You need to prove telepathy that are limited to one mind are limited to one mind. Thats your claim not mine.

I don't have to its your claim. Prove it or else you concede.

Odekahn
http://s388.photobucket.com/user/OneDumbG0/media/Hulk%20Strength/SavageHulkStrikingPower23SW12.jpg.html

It was Primary Adamantium and Hulk did this to it. Thanos is the real threat here along with Onslaught.

Also, post the scan of the mind thing for Ultron.

http://i593.photobucket.com/albums/tt11/Odekahn/null_zps802a1325.jpg

carver9
thumb up

Do you have the scan before that? Need to make sure its Ultron.

Odekahn
thumb up

Do you have the scan before that? Need to make sure its Ultron.

http://i593.photobucket.com/albums/tt11/Odekahn/null_zps056ddc63.jpg

carver9
thumb up thanks buddy. Now I'm just waiting on Quan.

quanchi112
thumb up thanks buddy. Now I'm just waiting on Quan. You never responded to my last post. You conceded.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.