Tomb Raider - Male hair double for Lara Croft

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

maattyboy
Apparently an article about Tomb Raider 2: The Cradle of Life appeared in a fashion magazine (sold in the UK) about 2 weeks ago suggesting that Lara had a MAN as her hair double (and they had pictures to prove it).

Has anyone seen this article? If so, can u let me know which magazine it was in?

Sünden
No. But why would I care?

finti
indeed

Julie
ditto

GordonSkywalker
That sounds disgusting....which magazine was this?

Augeybana
Yeah what magazine was that did anyone find out?And no offense everyone except GS guess what I want to know if you don't care about what maatboy wrote and don't think it's interesting for you then go too the 100 other threads if you don't care.

GordonSkywalker
Yeah my pal augey makes sense when no one else does.

Augeybana
I get it from you GS Oh Captain ,My Captain.

GordonSkywalker
Great sentiment augey. We both have a gift for the apt phrase! One thing puzzles me though. Are we talking about the Tomb Raider movie or its sequel with regards to this body double?

Augeybana
I think both I guess no one cared about this thread to make some good conversation on this thread which is pretty intresting.

Got that Phrase from the movie Dead Poets Soceity.That what Robin Williams character was called.

GordonSkywalker
Yes I recognised it. Very astute augey.

Augeybana
thanks but this will be a hard thread to last 100 posts.

GordonSkywalker
I don't know if maattyboy intended it to last that long. He doesn't seem to be around right now......

Augeybana
yeah hope he comes back to finish what he started.

GordonSkywalker
I think he is new around here so he might not yet be in the thick of things like we are.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.