MCU Kurse vs. Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ShadowFyre
Ok, I havent seen Thor 2 but Im not to worried about spoilers. And everyones saying MOS would beat Kurse due to speed. So outright punchathon with two bricks it is.

Kurse from Thor 2 vs. Hulk from Avengers

Bonus round: who would fare better against the vastly nerfed Destroyer from Thor 1?

ShadowFyre
Guess I shoulda put Superman in the title.

DarkOdin
Kurse with ease

A holding back Thor did was pretty even with Hulk

An very determined Thor got owned by Kurse

ShadowFyre
Thanks for commenting. At least they portrayed Kurse as he should be. Physically superior to Thor. Lookin forward to seeing the movie.

carver9
Originally posted by DarkOdin
Kurse with ease

Where was it stated that Thor held back against Hulk?

Inhuman
Originally posted by carver9
Where was it stated that Thor held back against Hulk?

Thor was fighting hulk, thor was talking to him , saying something along the lines of "banner ,we are not your enemy"
you dont say that when you are going all out.

carver9
Originally posted by Inhuman
Thor was fighting hulk, thor was talking to him , saying something along the lines of "banner ,we are not your enemy"
you dont say that when you are going all out.

He said that to stop Hulk from fighting. That doesn't mean he wasn't trying to stop him or he wouldn't have hit Hulk with that powerful hammer shot during the beginning of the fight.

Inhuman
He said that to stop Hulk from fighting. That doesn't mean he wasn't trying to stop him or he wouldn't have hit Hulk with that powerful hammer shot during the beginning of the fight.

Thor knows its banner. Thor even smiles after hulk makes him bleed. The hammer comes out after the fight gets a little more serious, but nothing like going all out.
Do you think Hulk was going all out?

Damborgson

Instead of pounding on a confused Hulk, he tried to restrain him, instead of slamming him with Mjolnir from the get go, he took it hand to hand because of Banner, instead of electrocuting him, he kept it melee for the good of the ship and Hulk. Thor was holding back heavily and still matched him.

Kurse would probably beat on him like abomination did, except win.

carver9
Originally posted by Inhuman
Thor knows its banner. Thor even smiles after hulk makes him bleed. The hammer comes out after the fight gets a little more serious, but nothing like going all out.
Do you think Hulk was going all out?

Hulk was being controlled. Don't see a reason for Thor not wanting to take Hulk out...especially during the end when Hulk was throwing him around everywhere.

Inhuman
Hulk was being controlled. Don't see a reason for Thor not wanting to take Hulk out...especially during the end when Hulk was throwing him around everywhere.

Then we shall agree to disagree smile

Zack Fair
No ground pounding with hammer. No flight. No electricity. No charged hammer strikes. No tornadoes. Nothing.

Don't see how anyone can think Thor was not holding back.

Mindset
The fact that Thor had to think about everyone else on the helicarrier would make him hold back, even if he didn't care about hurting Hulk.

ShadowFyre
Like I said, havent seen the movie but Hulk is quite a bit larger than Kurse right? Not that it matters in the fight.Just curious.

AlmightyKfish
Kurse ftw.

He pretty much treated Thor like a ragdoll

Galan007
Kurse with ease

An very determined Thor got owned by Kurse This. thumb up

-Pr-
Kurse with ease

Originally posted by Galan007
This. thumb up

thumb up

Mshinu
The Accursed > Oversized green smurf

Silent Master
Yea...I don't see how anyone can argue that Thor wasn't holding back against the Hulk.

Kurse win.

carver9
Originally posted by -Pr-
thumb up

thumb down

-Pr-
thumb down

He was holding back. Just admit it.

It doesn't mean he wasn't hitting hard.

Galan007
There's also the fact that Thor's blows(with both his fists and Mjolnir) were able to rock Hulk. Conversely, Thor's blows hardly even phased Kurse. Furthermore, Kurse effortlessly altered Mjolnir's path with a casual swat. Hulk just went along for the ride.

...And this is all secondary to Kurse beating the bejesus out of Thor in a much lesser amount of time than Hulk tried doing so.

Zack Fair
Fight should've been longer damn it. When Kurse punched Thor into the mountain and started lifting the boulder I was all "oh **** yes mos part 2 here we go" Then he just curbstomped Thor =\

deathlife
Kurse beats him worse than Abomination did.

Big time.

Tornatic
Yeah Kurse would've killed Thor. Kurse would handle Hulk.

Damborgson

He wasn't actually. He just went into a forced, painful transformation from the stress.

Of course you don't, but you're wrong so it's all good.

DarkOdin
Originally posted by Silent Master
Yea...I don't see how anyone can argue that Thor wasn't holding back against the Hulk.

Kurse win.

confused You must have the selected few on the ignore list to make such as statement.

Batman-Prime
Kurse, easy.

Fifthchild
Originally posted by Silent Master

Kurse win.

You dont hit someone in the face with a spinning full body uppercut with a magic hammer when you are holding back.

Thor was showing restraint - until Hulk punched him in the face. Then Mjolnir came out and it was on. I doubt Thor was thinking much about anything except fighting at that stage least of all Hulk's well-being.

Fifthchild
Originally posted by Galan007
There's also the fact that Thor's blows(with both his fists and Mjolnir) were able to rock Hulk. Conversely, Thor's blows hardly even phased Kurse. Furthermore, Kurse effortlessly altered Mjolnir's path with a casual swat. Hulk just went along for the ride.

...And this is all secondary to Kurse beating the bejesus out of Thor in a much lesser amount of time than Hulk tried doing so.

Thor's punch hardly rocked Hulk. It spun him round a bit but it only troubled him for a split-second if anything. Mjolnir indeed rocked him but again it was probably the biggest hit Thor could possibly hope to deliver, catching Hulk flush on the chin (who also jumped straight into it).

I dont think Hulk flying along with Mjolnir when he grabbed it really shows anything though others may see it differently. None of the rules of the enchantment etc are particularly clear in that regard. Though Kurse swatting Mjolnir aside on its return was definitely an "oh shit" moment for Thor.

Kurse is tough as **** and quite possibly semi-indestructible/ given how he didnt seem to care that he had a sword stuck through him but I dont think hes much if any stronger than the Avengers Hulk. If Hulk had delivered a sustained ground and pound to Thor's face for 30 seconds rather than trying to pick up Mjolnir or tossing him about the helicarrier the Avengers fight might have ended differently.

Odekahn
Originally posted by Batman-Prime
Kurse, easy.

thumb up

DarkOdin
Originally posted by Fifthchild
You dont hit someone in the face with a spinning full body uppercut with a magic hammer when you are holding back.

Thor was showing restraint - until Hulk punched him in the face. Then Mjolnir came out and it was on. I doubt Thor was thinking much about anything except fighting at that stage least of all Hulk's well-being. IT is alot of restraint on Thor part, What must people can't seem to grasp is Thor let the Hulk up and Thor didn't cont to smash Hulk we he hand the upper hand instead he kept giving Hulk chances to stop which eventually let Hulk get the upper hand on Thor.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.