shield vs g i joe

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

blade31092
Who will win between shield and g I joe?

Flyattractor
Depends. Is it just shield or is it shield that can wussy out and call on an Avenger to bail their butts out in a fight?

pym-ftw
Shield rape stomp, the hellicarrier would sink the U.S.S. Flagg and contain the survivors.

Flyattractor
Doesn't the Hellicarrier have a tendency to get shout out of the sky on a somewhat regular basis?

pym-ftw
It is well above G.I. Joe tech, it could just stay cloaked the whole fight.

Hell shield could just send quake on a hover bike to sink them.

Brockalizer
SHIELD wins easily. There have been several battles where G.I Joe has fired thousands upon thousands of shots and not hit anyone. Helen Keller would be a better marksman.

Flyattractor
Is this Movie Shiled or Comic book shield?

pym-ftw
I assumed comic, by movie versions would be a better fight.

Flyattractor
I will admint my knowledge of SHEILD is rather limited and what little I can recall of them from the comics they have been in pretty High Jobber mode. "always the Ohhh we caon't stop the Insert Comic book Villian/Threat until Super Hero A and or Group shows up to stop it....

pym-ftw
Well to be fair Graviton/Doom/Sandman....ect would wreck the Joe's and Cobra together.

Flyattractor
They are actual MEMBERS of Shield now?

pym-ftw
No
Originally posted by Flyattractor
"always the Ohhh we caon't stop the Insert Comic book Villian/Threat until Super Hero A and or Group shows up to stop it.... Originally posted by pym-ftw
Well to be fair Graviton/Doom/Sandman....ect would wreck the Joe's and Cobra together. I meant neither can deal with these kind of threats.

Flyattractor
Ah.

deathslash
Shield wins because they have Captain America and everybody knows that he's the original AMERICAN HERO.

Flyattractor
But does Cap come with KUNG FU GRIP!?

Brockalizer
Originally posted by Flyattractor
But does Cap come with KUNG FU GRIP!? Ask Bucky Barnes.

Flyattractor
I don't wanna know what kind of grip the Winter Solider has.

pym-ftw
Black widow likes Bucky's grip.

Flyattractor
So does Iron Fist.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.