Altair vs Sephiroth

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jmanghan
Altair from AC vs Sephiroth from FF.

Just for the hell of it, the battle takes place in Castle Cornelia from FF1.

Who takes this?

AuraAngel
Never completely beat AC so I dunno what Altair is capable of at the end but from what I know Sephiroth stomps.

BloodRain
no expression

Altair is a Peak human with a sword.

Throw in the Apple and we have low level reality warping and mind screwing. That's it.

StealthRanger
Is this a joke?

Seph could solo Assassin's Creed with ease

ScreamPaste
I have historically been known as one of FF7's greatest detractors.

Sephiroth stomps. no expression

SpadeKing
Come on guys, give Altair some credit here! He can always.... uh..... um.....

ScreamPaste
Originally posted by SpadeKing
Come on guys, give Altair some credit here! He can always.... uh..... um.....
He has that... And those... Well!

His outfit is better.

XanatosForever
Hidden Blade counter attacks are instant kills. Seph's done for.

NemeBro
Originally posted by XanatosForever
Hidden Blade counter attacks are instant kills. Seph's done for. thumb up

Altair parries Sephiroth's blow and stabs him through the throat, ending the fight in one swift stroke.

Utrigita
What the f**k?

Allankles
Altair is a slickster and trickster (with the apple), would be interesting while it lasts. But Seph takes this one.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by ScreamPaste
He has that... And those... Well!

His outfit is better.

Well, we can assume Altair can dodge

Demonic Phoenix
Hidden Blade counter attacks are instant kills. Seph's done for.

Sephiroth throws him into the water. 313

Nemesis X
Originally posted by Jmanghan
Well, we can assume Altair can dodge

You've never seen Sephiroth have you?

XanatosForever
Originally posted by Demonic Phoenix
Sephiroth throws him into the water. 313

Grab break. Try harder. 131

Jmanghan
Originally posted by Nemesis X
You've never seen Sephiroth have you?

Altair can dodge Sephiroth's stabs, and just barely block his octaslash

BloodRain
Altair blends. Seph loses all hope.

Demonic Phoenix
Grab break. Try harder. 131

This is novice Altair, who cannot grab-break. 313

XanatosForever
This is novice Altair, who cannot grab-break. 313

You're not OP, and they didn't specify, so we get peak Altair. Good shot, though. 131

Originally posted by BloodRain
Altair blends. Seph loses all hope.

thumb up

Jmanghan
This is novice Altair, who cannot grab-break. 313 The... ****? Since when do you get decide which Altair I chose, bro??? LOL

StealthRanger
Altair can dodge Sephiroth's stabs, and just barely block his octaslash

Altair's a bullet timer now?

Demonic Phoenix
You're not OP, and they didn't specify, so we get peak Altair. Good shot, though. 131

Peak Altair is 92 year old Altair with the apple. No grab-breaking or counter-kills for him either. 313

Jmanghan
Peak Altair is 92 year old Altair with the apple. No grab-breaking or counter-kills for him either. 313

So I'm guessing the grab break's in Revelation's are just game mechanics? Find proof that there is no counter kills in his 92-year-old state. Also, if Altair has the Apple, he can defeat Sephiroth with easy, since it's... Y'know, Reality-Altering? ...And because... Y'know... Sephiroth doesn't have the ability to alter reality in any way? I think that's pretty important, and the only way Altair couldn't block Sephiroth's attack is if Sephiroth's Octaslash or anything else for that matter can just break Altair's sword, and since Sephiroth's blade is a Masamune and not some supernatural sword that can slice through stuff like a friggen lightsaber (Yes, he can slice through Stone and Concrete and stuff, but I highly doubt he can just straight up break Altair's sword just like *snaps* that), I think it's safe to assume he can't break Altair's sword.

The Scenario
http://youtu.be/6vofVLqz8XQ?t=2m22s

Demonic Phoenix
So I'm guessing the grab break's in Revelation's are just game mechanics? Find proof that there is no counter kills in his 92-year-old state. Also, if Altair has the Apple, he can defeat Sephiroth with easy, since it's... Y'know, Reality-Altering? ...And because... Y'know... Sephiroth doesn't have the ability to alter reality in any way? I think that's pretty important, and the only way Altair couldn't block Sephiroth's attack is if Sephiroth's Octaslash or anything else for that matter can just break Altair's sword, and since Sephiroth's blade is a Masamune and not some supernatural sword that can slice through stuff like a friggen lightsaber (Yes, he can slice through Stone and Concrete and stuff, but I highly doubt he can just straight up break Altair's sword just like *snaps* that), I think it's safe to assume he can't break Altair's sword.

Cool story bro.

Originally posted by The Scenario

No .gifs dude?

XanatosForever

He had the apple before then. Nothing to say Middle-Aged Mantair would have enough time with it to use it. Also, proof Old Mantair lacks the skills to be the bills? All he needs is one counter. 131

Originally posted by The Scenario

Not a single swing from Seph that he couldn't dodge, block, or counter.

Demonic Phoenix
He had the apple before then. Nothing to say Middle-Aged Mantair would have enough time with it to use it. Also, proof Old Mantair lacks the skills to be the bills? All he needs is one counter. 131

he can't sprint, counter, dodge, attack, or grab-break as a 92 Year Old man. he can only sUmmon spectraL assassins with the apple. sO he clearly loseS to a grab Toss by Sephy. 313

The Scenario
No .gifs dude?

I don't really care enough about Final Fantasy or this particular thread to make any .gifs.

Also I hit photobucket's free bandwidth limit for this month.

AuraAngel
Sephiroth turns him into a toad.

Demonic Phoenix
But then he'll be able to swim.

Jmanghan
he can't sprint, counter, dodge, attack, or grab-break as a 92 Year Old man. he can only sUmmon spectraL assassins with the apple. sO he clearly loseS to a grab Toss by Sephy. 313 But... He CAN counter... You are allowed to do it in Revelations.

SpadeKing
I can't tell if arguments are actually being made for altair winning this fight now blink

Jmanghan
he can't sprint, counter, dodge, attack, or grab-break as a 92 Year Old man. he can only sUmmon spectraL assassins with the apple. sO he clearly loseS to a grab Toss by Sephy. 313 Oh, and don't forget he can also make clones of himself and bend reality, and teleport, and kill people almost instantly... Did I mention BEND FRIGGEN REALITY?

Jmanghan

Rickzilla
When Altair learns to slice buildings in half he actually might last 30 seconds with Sephiroth

Jmanghan
UH CLEARLY SEPHIROTH ****IN DIES GUYS C'MON.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.