Weakest DBZ character that can solo these 7 animes

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ferret Fiend
Who is the weakest character in DBZ that could solo Bleach, Naruto, Fairy Tale, One Piece, Full Metal Alchemist, Soul Eater, and Claymore

battlemaster161
Not sure who the weakest would be but I don't think anyone past Zarbon or Vegeta (Freeza Saga)

I am Vegeta
Most likely no one past Jeice but not sure who the weakest be

BloodRain
Seeing as Naruto is the strongest verse of the seven by far, and it can be solo'd by Saiyan Saga Vegeta as established in the other thread..

ares834
The Truth should be able to kill any DBZ character.

In other words, no one is soloing.

battlemaster161
Lol at no one soloing

TheTyrant
Dodoria/first form Zarbon.

ares834
Originally posted by battlemaster161
Lol at no one soloing

The Truth is God... He is an immaterial being that can soul rape, steal bodies, and can casually create miniature suns... If he is in this thread no DBZ character is soloing. Not even Bills.

battlemaster161
Is he in any of these anime If so then he gets killed

ares834
He is in FMA.... And how the **** are they going to kill an immortal immaterial being?

battlemaster161
Because dbz characters that change bodies can blow up planets at their lowest high feat are much faster and hit a lot harder

ares834
He doesn't even have a body dude.... They can't even hurt him. lol

Then he steals their bodies. Or takes away their powers. Or rips their souls out and locks it away.

battlemaster161
Citation needed

ares834
lol wut

This is pretty much the entire basis of the show/manga. Edward and Alphonse try to return their mom back to life this causes them to leave the material world and appear before the Truth. He then takes Ed's leg and Alphonse's body as "payment".

How about before debating against FMA you familiarize yourself with it.

battlemaster161
But you have still not proved that he can't be hurt cause in DBZ dead people hurt each other so I guess a dead tien would do it

Bentley
But you have still not proved that he can't be hurt cause in DBZ dead people hurt each other so I guess a dead tien would do it

The Truth isn't dead though, he's immaterial. I think you're having a hard time grasping this. Maybe you should bring a feat of a DB character hurting a ghost, that at least would kickstart an actual debate.

Darkstorm Zero
Originally posted by Bentley
The Truth isn't dead though, he's immaterial. I think you're having a hard time grasping this. Maybe you should bring a feat of a DB character hurting a ghost, that at least would kickstart an actual debate.

Urr... hmm, outside of non-canon anime filler or movies?

Uh, wow... There's not much coming to my mind... All the times anyone has fought a dead person, they too have also been dead... Except IIRC for Vegeta going against Buuhan after coming back from Otherworld, and Vegeta lost that soundly, as he did against Kid Buu later...

Ouside of that, we only have Fortune Teller Baba's minions from Dragonball, and very few of those dead guys ranked very highly.

Q99
The Truth is not an active being.

Father does stuff- the Truth only does stuff when someone actively does alchemy of certain varieties. I'd say it's more force than individual.

Luffygear4
current krillen? lol

SSJGGogeta
The truth is the embodiment of the FMA planet, he is basically the same thing as Doctor who, except you can't kill doctor who unless you destroy the Tardis which can withstand galactic explosions. The weakest that solos is Saiyan saga Krillin when he fought the Saibamen. He is an effortless FTL planet buster. The truth's only feat is controlling all alchemy. If father in his full power attacked him, he would win, but Father peaks at blowing apart continents and moving at sonic speed. He said he had a sun in his hand, but if he released it, it would destroy MUCH more than a building, so he is completely useless at gauging power.

Honestly, Raditz can solo them all if he gets a break to full power in between each universe, but Krillin is the weakest that could solo them all, maybe Saiyan saga Piccolo when fighting Nappa, IF they have to fight all the universes at once.

SSJGGogeta
Originally posted by Bentley

Where was it stated that the Truth was immaterial? He is the embodiment of Alchemy, which makes him the embodiment of the FMA planet, and is destroyed if it is. Goku was a ghost when he fought Vegeta, and Vegeta knocked him out. Not to mention that in DB, Grandpa Gohan was a ghost, and kid Goku fought and beat him.

battlemaster161
Y'all do realize it's all at one time right

Q99
Y'all do realize it's all at one time right

Sure. I fail to see how that affects anything.

battlemaster161
The weaker people can distract while the strong charge their attacks

BloodRain
....and?

I am Vegeta
Fail at doing shit and thats why Saiyin Saga Krillen solos

Q99
The weaker people can distract while the strong charge their attacks

The weakest people would have to be able to do something to serve as a proper distraction, and the strongest people's charged attacks won't do squat.

Nor can anyone do anything about them all being blown up in one go before a defense can be raised (though if Minato put up a space-time barrier... which'd require high luck to have time for... maybe they can fire an attack back.... odds of victory are still almost non-existent).

Remember the scene in the Bardock special where Bardock was plowing his way through literally hundreds of Frieza grunts?

Well those grunts are each stronger than almost everyone here.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.