Superman at best vs SSJG Goku (Might want to read Stips)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

battlemaster161
Speed, Durability, and Strength are all equalized so they both will have to rely on their other abilities to win so in saying this who would win.

TheGodKiller
Superman wins.

I am Vegeta
If that stuff is equalized then Goku FTW.

Goku has better MMA, and H2h, and supermans only energy attack is his lazers and SSJG can absorb energy. Superman is also still weak to magic and Goku's Powerpole is magic and unbreakable. Superman is not really a tactician or even a strategist however Goku is he kicks supermans ass.

-Pr-
Why is Superman not a tactician?

Ferret Fiend
Originally posted by I am Vegeta
If that stuff is equalized then Goku FTW.

Goku has better MMA, and H2h, and supermans only energy attack is his lazers and SSJG can absorb energy. Superman is also still weak to magic and Goku's Powerpole is magic and unbreakable. Superman is not really a tactician or even a strategist however Goku is he kicks supermans ass. Agree 100% with that stuff equalized and having to rely on other abilities goku wipes the floor with him Superman has no chance. Superman soloy relies on the stuff equalized and not on his other abilities Goku relies on everything because he always fight people who are Stronger, durable, and faster than him.

I am Vegeta
Originally posted by -Pr-
Why is Superman not a tactician? Because In 80% of his fights he goes in swinging not even getting a second thought he only decides to make a plan is after his enemy kicks his back and after sometime he finally comes up with a plan that lots of times fails.

-Pr-
Because In 80% of his fights he goes in swinging not even getting a second thought he only decides to make a plan is after his enemy kicks his back and after sometime he finally comes up with a plan that lots of times fails.

That's not true.

Superman, even when he brawls, is a thinking man's brawler. Always has been. Even pre-reboot, he would calculate the angle of his actual punches to have the maximum affect.

When he gets really creative, he wins more often than not.

Ferret Fiend
Ok that's just fighting smarts, he dosent trick his opponent, dosent get them off guard and dosent have the abilities like Goku. Supes is a strategist but not as good as goku who is also better at tactics.

I am Vegeta
Originally posted by Ferret Fiend
Ok that's just fighting smarts, he dosent trick his opponent, dosent get them off guard and dosent have the abilities like Goku. Supes is a strategist but not as good as goku who is also better at tactics. Agreed thumb up thumb up

-Pr-
Ok that's just fighting smarts, he dosent trick his opponent, dosent get them off guard and dosent have the abilities like Goku. Supes is a strategist but not as good as goku who is also better at tactics.

Superman has done ALL of that against his enemies. He's tricked, fooled and manipulated enemies more than once in the past.

I'm not even saying he does it better than Goku. I'm just saying that he does it, and to say that he doesn't is incorrect.

Ferret Fiend
But he still is not as good as Goku which makes superman's strategies look like shit cause Goku does the same crap with his strikes normally no thinking at all thanks to his constant MMA training.

I am Vegeta
Superman has done ALL of that against his enemies. He's tricked, fooled and manipulated enemies more than once in the past.

I'm not even saying he does it better than Goku. I'm just saying that he does it, and to say that he doesn't is incorrect. Agreed hes not better than Goku and Goku still smacks the shit out of him. And also lets look at it like this.

H2h, MMA- Edge Goku

Energy Projectiles- Edge Goku and superman's heat vision would be absorbed

Willpower- Tie both never give up except supes a few times but always came back

Strategy, Tactics- Edge Goku

Movement speed- Even though their speed is equal you must remember instant transmission which is a special ability

And there is so much more that Goku can do that supes can't

ScreamPaste
These three go to school together and do this kind of nonsense all day, Pr, you'll be hard pressed to get them to be reasonable.

As for the thread, by equalizing their physical stats you've finally given Goku a chance to beat Superman... By making him as powerful as Superman.

And the best 'strategy' Goku has ever come up with was the IT Kamehameha. Woo.

Are their stats equalized to Goku's level or Superman's? This is important.

I am Vegeta
Uh I am 16 dumbass Ferret and BM go to school together and their in college Im still in High school I don't even know them I don't even think we are in same state what makes you think that I go to school with them when Im in high school and their in colledge

Ferret Fiend
Uh I am 16 dumbass Ferret and BM go to school together and their in college Im still in High school I don't even know them I don't even think we are in same state what makes you think that I go to school with them when Im in high school and their in colledge Hes got a point and speaking of BM where is he I thought he would have been first to argue with PR

-Pr-
I don't claim to know that much about Goku; I just dislike people saying things about Superman that aren't true (if you've ever met carver, you know what I mean).

When has Superman ever given up?

Heat vision is force AND heat. Goku can absorb it?

Goku is that good a tactician? Really?

Originally posted by ScreamPaste
These three go to school together and do this kind of nonsense all day, Pr, you'll be hard pressed to get them to be reasonable.

As for the thread, by equalizing their physical stats you've finally given Goku a chance to beat Superman... By making him as powerful as Superman.

Are their stats equalized to Goku's level or Superman's? This is important.

Ah, I see.

ScreamPaste
As I understand it, Goku can only absorb Ki, and the basis for that is shaky.

Sacred 117
For f**k sake! Can we put Goku against someone else already instead of trying to fabricate scenarios in which Goku would win?!

I don't like the fact that he has lost any more than anyone, but I can f**king move on! It's about time we quit recycling this subject!

Ferret Fiend
1 he clearly absorbed energy from Bills either that or he relocated it but it dissapeared somewhere

2 Goku is an Excellent strategist outsmarting Freeza the plan with his son and Cell Goku always has ways to outsmart his opponent if you did not know that PR.

3 we dont go to same school BM and I do cause I doubt a 16 is in college

4 Goku has many abilities that would put superman down and even if he couldn't absorb supes heat vision I doubt it would kill or even touch Goku.

5 MA beats full out swinging Supes has little MA training while Goku has been training all his life

6 Supes is a stratigest but not as good as Goku

7 With giving up supes at one time lost all hope and left to the moon just because Lois didn't believe in him at one time but he came back still kicking ass

8 Goku has more advantages as of right now heck and if he where to blow up the sun supes power would start to decrease not instantly but it will.

ScreamPaste
Goku can't blow up the sun. Lol.

Ferret Fiend
Goku can't blow up the sun. Lol. Really now so he can fight someone at 70% power that was a causal solar system buster but cant blow up a sun lol what an idiot

ScreamPaste
Prove that statement. smile

The two of them fighting on Earth did no noteworthy damage to the planet, sure is solar system busting around here.

Zack Fair
Originally posted by battlemaster161
Speed, Durability, and Strength are all equalized so they both will have to rely on their other abilities to win so in saying this who would win. Goku would win more often than not. Unless the fate of the world or universe are at stake. Then Superman ups the dials to 11 and wins.

ScreamPaste
Originally posted by Zack Fair
Goku would win more often than not. Unless the fate of the world or universe are at stake. Then Superman ups the dials to 11 and wins.
Imho, it depends whose level they are equalized to. If they're equalized to Superman's level Goku does probably win. If they're equalized to Goku's then Supes is more likely to win because of his HV.

Zack Fair
It also depends if Superman is allowed his dynamic strength and if we're talking Goku having Superman's unheld back strength. I can very well see Superman winning when he stops pulling back his punches. His cells absorb more solar energy the more stressed out he gets as well. So he can get stronger as the fight goes on.

Ferret Fiend
My mistake I meant Galaxy buster
http://dragonball.wikia.com/wiki/Bills#Power
He also beat the shit out of SSJ3 Goku with no problem who almost destroyed the planet by powering up
Even superman fans admit he is Solar system buster
And yet even more people agree with me
http://lounge.moviecodec.com/vs-general/how-strong-are-bills-and-whis-302994/

People say Solar system to galaxy and Buu was a threat to the entire universe, Janemba was a dimension buster who would lose to Bills see a hater like would never understand. LOL at Goku not being able to blow up a sun. Hell Broly was blowing up stars and planets before he was even 16.

ScreamPaste
I'm not touching dynamic strength. stick out tongue

But yeah, Supes is no slouch even against foes on his level or above. Goku being brought up to his level is imho a harder fight than Superman brought down to Goku's level. Goku's durability getting HV'd is very different from Superman's durability getting HV'd.

Zack Fair
I'm a supes fan and I don't admit he is a SS buster. Could he be? Maybe, but until he actually does it I will be hard pressed to believe it.

Hard to say Goku can blow up the sun because he never did, no one ever did, and nothing happened the few times his kamehamehas entered the sun.

ScreamPaste
My mistake I meant Galaxy buster
He also beat the shit out of SSJ3 Goku with no problem who almost destroyed the planet by powering up
Even superman fans admit he is Solar system buster
And yet even more people agree with me
http://lounge.moviecodec.com/vs-general/how-strong-are-bills-and-whis-302994/

People say Solar system to galaxy and Buu was a threat to the entire universe, Janemba was a dimension buster who would lose to Bills see a hater like would never understand. LOL at Goku not being able to blow up a sun. Hell Broly was blowing up stars and planets before he was even 16.
So... Because Piccolo, who has been wrong before, makes a claim, that automatically makes it true, in the face of Bills never once displaying power even approaching that? Sure, Bills is a planet buster, but that is very, very different from being a star buster.

Broly is non-canon and I cannot recall him busting a star. big grin

Also, lol@calling me a hater because I don't agree with your rampant wank.

Ferret Fiend
I'm a supes fan and I don't admit he is a SS buster. Could he be? Maybe, but until he actually does it I will be hard pressed to believe it.

Hard to say Goku can blow up the sun because he never did, no one ever did, and nothing happened the few times his kamehamehas entered the sun. Apparently you dont know how far the sun is from the Earth if Goku was near it he would blow it up and Goku did not try to blow up the sun he was trying to knock his enemy into it if he wanted to he could hell Broly was blowing up Stars and planets before he was 16.

ScreamPaste
Apparently you dont know how far the sun is from the Earth if Goku was near it he would blow it up and Goku did not try to blow up the sun he was trying to knock his enemy into it if he wanted to he could hell Broly was blowing up Stars and planets before he was 16.
Prove he could have blown it up.

Prove Broly blew up stars.

Zack Fair
What does distance have to do with anything? You're making claims you can't back up.

Ferret Fiend
So... Because Piccolo, who has been wrong before, makes a claim, that automatically makes it true, in the face of Bills never once displaying power even approaching that? Sure, Bills is a planet buster, but that is very, very different from being a star buster.

Broly is non-canon and I cannot recall him busting a star. big grin

Also, lol@calling me a hater because I don't agree with your rampant wank. No I call you a hater cause you are always hating on DBZ in these forums I swear I could post kratos vs Vegeta at full power and you will make some stupid reasons that Kratos would win

Ferret Fiend
What does distance have to do with anything? You're making claims you can't back up. Alright Take a baseball you throw it the force is strong at first but as it keeps going and going the ball loses power make sense distance is very important you should have learned this in school.

ScreamPaste
No I call you a hater cause you are always hating on DBZ in these forums I swear I could post kratos vs Vegeta at full power and you will make some stupid reasons that Kratos would win I'm not hating, I'm pointing out the flaws in your arguments, the rampant fallacies, and that you continually put DBZ characters out of their league.

So you concede that Broly is non canon, and thus irrelevant, and cannot show me Bills busting a star, or anything equivalent to a solar mass?

ScreamPaste
Alright Take a baseball you throw it the force is strong at first but as it keeps going and going the ball loses power make sense distance is very important you should have learned this in school.
Ki blasts are now baseballs. Supes wins with a baseball bat. GG.

Zack Fair
Funny because we're dealing with fictional energy sources.

Ok so you're saying Goku's blasts get weaker the more distance they travel. Cool. Superman hangs on the other side of the planet and picks him off with a combination of telescopic vision and heat vision.

GG Goku.

BloodRain
See this is why I like Sacred. Anyhow, back to the thread.

Superman is still a profound combatant with great martial arts and a super high intelligence that he always uses in combat. He's a skilled martial artists, check out the crazy battle experience in Valhalla, and is literally a genius, both academically and in combat. He was trained in boxing by Wildcat (the legend before Batman), with Wonder Woman (the Amazonian expert warrior herself), with Mongul II (The space legend, an expert by any sense of the word) and the goddamn Batman himself (need I say more?);

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/0/2532/1862680-1648023_worldofnewkrypton03a_super.jpg

And lets not forget his mastery of Torquasm-Rao, the great Kryptonian martial arts which turns on the 'Bruce Lee' switch. In all honesty, those who believe Superman is nothing but a flying Savage Hulk have no place in debating in a Superman vs Goku thread.

Also think its best to look over someone suggesting the Power Poll option..

ScreamPaste
I was looking for a different but similar scan. mmm Thanks for saving me the work. awesome

Ferret Fiend
So you think that everyone in DBZ is just a planet buster LOL you are basically saying they never got any stronger Cell not in one blast but could destroy the solar system and buu was a threat to the universe not in one blast but has the ability to destroy it. Janemba was a dimension buster who was killed By a SSJ3 Goku and if you only think they are planet busters you are pure retard

Zack Fair
Anyone who can blow up a planet is a threat to the universe lol.

BloodRain
Must we bring up the scale from planets to stars again?

Ferret Fiend
Anyone who can blow up a planet is a threat to the universe lol. No buu destroyed the planet however he could destroy the solar system if he wanted but its funny how Namek which was 10 to 11x bigger than Earth also
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/archive/index.php/t-530111-dbz-more-powerful-than-you-think.html

This kid did a good job except for the King Kai planet size and the fact with the moon is not 1/80 mass of Earth

ScreamPaste
So you think that everyone in DBZ is just a planet buster LOL you are basically saying they never got any stronger Cell not in one blast but could destroy the solar system and buu was a threat to the universe not in one blast but has the ability to destroy it. Janemba was a dimension buster who was killed By a SSJ3 Goku and if you only think they are planet busters you are pure retard
Prove Cell is a solar system buster.

Don't try to put words in my mouth.

Buu could IT around and blow up planets. It would have taken him so long to destroy the universe that he's basically a moot point.

Janemba is also not canon, so grats.

Keep calling me a retard and not proving your points.

Zack Fair
No buu destroyed the planet however he could destroy the solar system if he wanted Prove it.

I can sit back and make wild claims about Superman wiping out the solar system if I wanted and I would have a better case than you.

Ferret Fiend
So you guys really think they can only blow up planets wow there is also this

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/...-you-think.html

This kid did a good job except for the King Kai planet size and the fact with the moon is not 1/80 mass of Earth

Zack Fair
Thats not what we're saying.

Ferret Fiend
Thats not what we're saying. Then what are you saying that he cannot what so ever blow up the sun and only planets is what yall are making it and yall dont even think bills can blow up the sun either which is also false

Zack Fair
There is a large gap between blowing up a planet and blowing up a star. The fact no character in DBZ/GT/Movies has ever blown up a star(if I recall correctly) makes your assumption weak IMHO.

Ferret Fiend
In GT though not canon but you brought it up Kid Goku blew up a dimension Dimension > Sun. And why do people say the movies are not canon can someone explain this and also why isnt GT canon never understood why.
Also on our thread to place non comic characters at metas and heralds and stuff Bills was being voted at trans which if I'm correct is above Solar System so yeah pretty sure bills can destroy a solar system

The Scenario
http://gifs.gifbin.com/1232024489_The_size_of_planets.gif

Zack Fair
In GT though not canon but you brought it up Kid Goku blew up a dimension Dimension > Sun. And why do people say the movies are not canon can someone explain this and also why isnt GT canon never understood why.
Also on our thread to place non comic characters at metas and heralds and stuff Bills was being voted at trans which if I'm correct is above Solar System so yeah pretty sure bills can destroy a solar system Some dimensions are smaller than this one, but I'll give Goku that.

The movies and GT are not canon because they weren't written by Toriyama and they contradict actual canon. Although there are some movies that might be canon if I'm not mistaken.

Ferret Fiend
But what made movies non-canon was it ever stated or something

Ferret Fiend
Also Toriyama did make most of the movies so if thats the case then a lot of powerful mofo's like Broly are canon seeing how he was made by Toriyama

Zack Fair
I'm not really an expert on the whole canocity thing, but I'll direct you to Galan007 who deals with this stuff on a regular basis.

CosmicComet
Cool. An equalized fight. Like Paste asked though, equalized to Superman or to Goku?

Goku's brilliance as a fighter more comes from being able to learn techniques that he sees very quickly.

His tactics have never been anything special. DBZ is a fairly simple show afterall.

Superman is far more intelligent and tactical.

Goku uses far more kicks than Superman does. Superman on the other hand knows more styles than Goku does and has more versatile abilities.

Goku's blasts will have far more AOE, but Superman's HV is unrivaled in pure heat and precision. If its equalized to Superman, then Goku will withstand the HV more easily (though it can still go through him, HV can go through other Kryptonians), if its equalized to Goku, than the heat alone should cause him immense problems.

At kicking range, I see Goku getting the better of Superman. At punching/clinching range I see Superman getting the better of Goku
as he has a more complete game there. Goku arguably uses his style better along with flight than Superman does, but its arguable. In a pure kickboxing match I'd say its 50/50, maybe edge to Goku, at least in terms of hits landed vs hits taken.

At blast range I see Goku delivering a lot more volleys/hits, but Superman having the better accuracy with his HV, and maybe disabling some of Goku's muscles with his HV/X-ray/Supervision etc.

Superman still does have T-Vo if he wants to get exotic, and he has better stamina due to the sun's rays/ built up reserves, and that grants him a good healing factor as well, which Goku has none of.

Ferret Fiend
I'm not really an expert on the whole canocity thing, but I'll direct you to Galan007 who deals with this stuff on a regular basis. Not sure who that is but Ok

-Pr-
If anyone can show me that scan of Superman giving up, I'd appreciate seeing it, please.

Galan007
Janemba was a dimension buster who was killed By a SSJ3 Goku Janemba never destroyed a dimension, nor was he killed by SSJ3 Goku.

Wei Phoenix
If anyone can show me that scan of Superman giving up, I'd appreciate seeing it, please.

Gotta give them time to draw it first.

ares834
Originally posted by battlemaster161
Speed, Durability, and Strength are all equalized so they both will have to rely on their other abilities to win so in saying this who would win.

lol at the butthurt

battlemaster161
I hate when I try to make a thread even and suddenly I am buthurt

ares834
Then make it less blatant when trying to get Goku the win over Superman.

battlemaster161
I'm not trying to make him win I'm trying to make it even apparently you don't know what buthurt is

TheTyrant
Goku's easily the better fighter and posseses a much higher destructive capacity. Plus Instant Transmission. Superman has no chance, again.

Yamcha
Superman? You mean aka the dumb quitter of comics? LMAO wow an against GOKU in a game of SKILL?!

LOL..wow, okay so let me just school Supes for a second alright?
Skill? WHAT SKILL?!

Oh here he is practicing these "martial arts", MENTAL ANNNND PHYSICAL?! LOL C'mon all us martial artists know all you need is physical, anything mental is for LOOSSSERS.
http://i1278.photobucket.com/albums/y508/YamchaKMC/Mobile%20Uploads/image_zps78c2482f.jpg

Okay here he kinda..scores a pressure point on Batman with Kryptonite. Big whoop
http://i1278.photobucket.com/albums/y508/YamchaKMC/Mobile%20Uploads/image_zps4a1eb1b6.jpg

An...here he kinda...is taking on Ultraman and Superwoman...and using his..brain and skill..WHATEVER.
http://i1278.photobucket.com/albums/y508/YamchaKMC/Mobile%20Uploads/image_zps4a3a5b22.jpg

I mean enough on skills what about these abilities this guy has! Superman? More like..NOT Superman haha xD

Um anyway..hah...uhh...an what's this? freeze breath? More like..sneeze..breath hah...but that's..more PC Supes...um
http://i1278.photobucket.com/albums/y508/YamchaKMC/Mobile%20Uploads/image_zpsde90089c.jpg

WHO CARES ABOUT ABILITIES!!! LOOK AT SUPERMAN, The only thing super about him is his ability to quit above ALL ELSE.
http://i1278.photobucket.com/albums/y508/YamchaKMC/Mobile%20Uploads/image_zps87276389.jpg
What's up with this quitter?..."Even if it kills me?" Pfft like I want this guy defending my planet, AMIRITE GUYS?! Hah...erm..

http://www.rawbw.com/~svw/superman.html

Then well...here's an article on if Superman actually tried to make whoopy with Louis uhh...

"Superman would literally crush LL's body in his arms, while simultaneously ripping her open from crotch to sternum, gutting her like a trout."

What.... What have I been doing...I'm sorry Supes...how could anyone hate you sad?...

http://i1278.photobucket.com/albums/y508/YamchaKMC/Mobile%20Uploads/image_zps846c2c62.jpg

Zack Fair
The best is when people automatically assume you hate DBZ.

It is not Supes's problem that he has been around for forever. People should be glad he gets rebooted every 30 years.

-Pr-
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
Gotta give them time to draw it first.

laughing out loud

==

Yeah, HV and Freeze Breath can be useful in fights; more useful than most would think.

MooCowofJustice
Haven't versions of Superman included mastery of a kryptonian martial art and even nerve damaging attacks? I'd give him the edge...

Demonic Phoenix
laughing out loud

==

Yeah, HV and Freeze Breath can be useful in fights; more useful than most would think.

thumb up

One heat vision blast reflected an absurd number of times at different angles straight towards Goku's tail-bone should do the trick.

ScreamPaste
Originally posted by Yamcha
Superman? You mean aka the dumb quitter of comics? LMAO wow an against GOKU in a game of SKILL?!

LOL..wow, okay so let me just school Supes for a second alright?
Skill? WHAT SKILL?!

Oh here he is practicing these "martial arts", MENTAL ANNNND PHYSICAL?! LOL C'mon all us martial artists know all you need is physical, anything mental is for LOOSSSERS.
http://i1278.photobucket.com/albums/y508/YamchaKMC/Mobile%20Uploads/image_zps78c2482f.jpg

Okay here he kinda..scores a pressure point on Batman with Kryptonite. Big whoop
http://i1278.photobucket.com/albums/y508/YamchaKMC/Mobile%20Uploads/image_zps4a1eb1b6.jpg

An...here he kinda...is taking on Ultraman and Superwoman...and using his..brain and skill..WHATEVER.
http://i1278.photobucket.com/albums/y508/YamchaKMC/Mobile%20Uploads/image_zps4a3a5b22.jpg

I mean enough on skills what about these abilities this guy has! Superman? More like..NOT Superman haha xD

Um anyway..hah...uhh...an what's this? freeze breath? More like..sneeze..breath hah...but that's..more PC Supes...um
http://i1278.photobucket.com/albums/y508/YamchaKMC/Mobile%20Uploads/image_zpsde90089c.jpg

WHO CARES ABOUT ABILITIES!!! LOOK AT SUPERMAN, The only thing super about him is his ability to quit above ALL ELSE.
http://i1278.photobucket.com/albums/y508/YamchaKMC/Mobile%20Uploads/image_zps87276389.jpg
What's up with this quitter?..."Even if it kills me?" Pfft like I want this guy defending my planet, AMIRITE GUYS?! Hah...erm..

http://www.rawbw.com/~svw/superman.html

Then well...here's an article on if Superman actually tried to make whoopy with Louis uhh...

"Superman would literally crush LL's body in his arms, while simultaneously ripping her open from crotch to sternum, gutting her like a trout."

What.... What have I been doing...I'm sorry Supes...how could anyone hate you sad?...

http://i1278.photobucket.com/albums/y508/YamchaKMC/Mobile%20Uploads/image_zps846c2c62.jpg You are consistently the best poster on this forum.

The fact you post from a phone only makes it manlier.

Yamcha
You are consistently the best poster on this forum.

http://i1278.photobucket.com/albums/y508/YamchaKMC/Mobile%20Uploads/image_zps5623837f.jpg

Well thank you very much Sir Paste big grin I appreciate it buddy, I look forward to the day I can post at my utmost full potential when I get my hands on a computer again xD.

XanatosForever
Originally posted by The Scenario
http://gifs.gifbin.com/1232024489_The_size_of_planets.gif

Scen...you're awesome. >4

You are consistently the best poster on this forum.

Seconded.

Sacred 117
Originally posted by XanatosForever
Scen...you're awesome. >4

Seconded.

Agreed. We should at least grant him a title. How about... Grand Keeper of Knowledge and Greatness? Something along those lines.

Confirmed. (Tier reference)

MooCowofJustice
Lol, I miss the version of that stars gif where at the end it just has a picture of some random woman and it says "Your mom." Shit always makes me laugh like hell.

Zack Fair
Yamcha is, for matter of fact, the best poster thumb up

Edit But let me guess Yamcha is just another hater

I am Vegeta
Nope Yamcha is ok your not a hater either Zack the only one we refer to as hater is screampaste cause in every single DBZ post he will always find some way to make them loose you could put akuma against me and he will make some carp that would make me loose I have called no one a hater except screampaste only because he has lead me to believe it

Zack Fair
thumb up

Just offer a zelda sacrifice and scream will be your minion.

I am Vegeta
You know what's really funny I'm the one who got yamcha popular on this by convincing his fail power is unmatched and scream as my minion I might take that offer

Bentley

Does marrying Lois count?

BloodRain
You know what's really funny I'm the one who got yamcha popular on this by convincing his fail power is unmatched and scream as my minion I might take that offer Nah, he's awkward been the shit.. on the rare occurrences he shows up.

Nope Yamcha is ok your not a hater either Zack the only one we refer to as hater is screampaste cause in every single DBZ post he will always find some way to make them loose you could put akuma against me and he will make some carp that would make me loose I have called no one a hater except screampaste only because he has lead me to believe it I'm done more against DB than Scream has on this site and I'm one of the shows biggest fans.. what does that mean?

I am Vegeta
I havent seen you that much usually scream is the first one to put them down and come in 2nd like a mini paste and I doubt you are one of the biggest fans

ScreamPaste
Being realistic about how where DBZ characters lag behind is not putting them down or being a hater.

BloodRain
The truth makes you a hater, an anti-DBZer and also Hitler Jr boyo.

I havent seen you that much usually scream is the first one to put them down and come in 2nd like a mini paste and I doubt you are one of the biggest fans You're right, lets go with /the/ biggest big grin And you're new, I forgive you.

COG Veteran
Battlemaster and ferret fiend are socks of Vegeta.

I am Vegeta
Originally posted by BloodRain
The truth makes you a hater, an anti-DBZer and also Hitler Jr boyo.

You're right, lets go with /the/ biggest big grin And you're new, I forgive you. TBH I am no where near the biggest fan I could list 10 people in my school who are bigger fans than I and thats saying something.

BloodRain
He wears two socks at once?

I am Vegeta
Originally posted by COG Veteran
Battlemaster and ferret fiend are socks of Vegeta. That made no sense

I am Vegeta
Originally posted by BloodRain
He wears two socks at once? Duh I wear socks but not sure what that has to do with anything and oh I get it now kinda of. Not really. Is it a metaphor or something

BloodRain
Lol.

Oh well, back to the thread.

XanatosForever
Originally posted by Bentley

haermmhaermmhaermm

Just...Damn. haermm

Sacred 117
Originally posted by COG Veteran
Battlemaster and ferret fiend are socks of Vegeta.

To clarify, Vet is suggestion that they are all the same person.

ScreamPaste
And so the battle of the sock collectives begins.

Wouldn't it be weird if I was Vegeta?

Wei Phoenix
This thread.

battlemaster161
How exactly are we the same person COG I didn't even participate in arguing in this thread yet now you wanna bring me into it WTF besides I tried making a double account and tried to delete this one but I failed at both of them besides we don't agree on everything a fee things but not everything.

cdtm

Well, if you compare him to, say, Ranma Saotome, Goku isn't anything special..

The reason he's considered a "genius" is basically because he's an idiot savant in the sense that once he sees a move, he'll come up with a counter for it.. Like in the second Piccolo fight, where he brags that he's seen everything Piccolo has and developed counters for them, promping his enraged area attack, which Goku tanked.

And then almost pulled defeat from the hands of victory by getting cocky. smile

Goku's good, but almost any hero worth his salt manages to deal with new situations and counteract them..

TrevorPhillipss
On another note, BOTG was a terrible movie, even for DBZ and anime standards.

-Pr-
Originally posted by Bentley

laughing out loud

Oh, you...

Jmanghan
1 he clearly absorbed energy from Bills either that or he relocated it but it dissapeared somewhere

2 Goku is an Excellent strategist outsmarting Freeza the plan with his son and Cell Goku always has ways to outsmart his opponent if you did not know that PR.

3 we dont go to same school BM and I do cause I doubt a 16 is in college

4 Goku has many abilities that would put superman down and even if he couldn't absorb supes heat vision I doubt it would kill or even touch Goku.

5 MA beats full out swinging Supes has little MA training while Goku has been training all his life

6 Supes is a stratigest but not as good as Goku

7 With giving up supes at one time lost all hope and left to the moon just because Lois didn't believe in him at one time but he came back still kicking ass

8 Goku has more advantages as of right now heck and if he where to blow up the sun supes power would start to decrease not instantly but it will. Superman's dumbest move is probably smarter then Goku's smartest, the guy never had a single day of education, and Superman canonically did. Super Saiyan 4 is above Super Saiyan God. Superman can read an entire textbook in under 10 second's. He did so trying to do surgery on Lois Lane. If Superman were to read thousands of books on different fighting technique's, he would kick Goku's ass. I think he would even without reading on technique's of fighting.

TrevorPhillipss
DBZ fans out in full force, still not as bad as moviecodec

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.