Ultraman: The INTERVENTION GAUNTLET

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LordofBrooklyn
1) Namor
2)Wonder Man
3) Immortal Hercules
4) Quasar
5) Gladiator
6) Beta Ray Bill
7) Hulk
8) Blue Marvel
9) Thor
10) Silver Surfer

1) How far does Ultraman get with no rest inbetween without a hit of Kryptonite?

2) With rest inbetwen but still no ride on the K train.

carver9
Stops at Gladiator.

Reflassshh
1: stops at Bill
2: Silver surfer MAYBE.

Cogito
Hard to say. Ultraman didn't really seem to expend that much energy before needing (wanting?) to find more Kryptonite

Golgo13
Thor or Surfer.

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by carver9
Stops at Gladiator.

Why do you say so?

Galan007
Originally posted by Cogito
Hard to say. Ultraman didn't really seem to expend that much energy before needing (wanting?) to find more Kryptonite Seems like he saw the trickle of blood coming from his nose, and was like: "OMG! I'm not completely invulnerable right now!! Need to snort another line ASAP!"
srug

It's also worth mentioning again that Ulty didn't get the bloody nose until after he was zapped by Adam's magical lightning... He was completely unharmed during their physical brawl.

carver9
Originally posted by LordofBrooklyn
Why do you say so?

Because even though I think he is above a lot of people here, I also think by the time he makes it to Gladiator, he would need another snort and Gladiator is a beast. Pushing the moon isn't outside of Gladiator power but stomping Adam the way he did, that is above something that I can see a Herald doing but again, by the time he makes it to Gladiator, he is going to need another sniff.

Batman-Prime
1) Namor
2)Wonder Man
3) Immortal Hercules
4) Quasar
5) Gladiator
6) Beta Ray Bill
7) Hulk
8) Blue Marvel
9) Thor
10) Silver Surfer

1) How far does Ultraman get with no rest inbetween without a hit of Kryptonite?

2) With rest inbetwen but still no ride on the K train.

Stops at 7 most likely, 9 stops him for sure.

maxivitopowe
I wanna know what different Capes are like on different drugs

Like Spidey on ketamine/speed/ecstasy/any high focus/stimulating drugs

zopzop
Wouldn't Quasar WRECK him (total control over the EM spectrum/ UM is weak to sunlight)?

Failing that, BRB should do it.

Galan007
^ Assuming the Q-Bands would give Quasar knowledge of Ulty's weakness(and they should be able to, I'd think), you're right. He could logically solo with a few beams of concentrated solar radiation.

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by Batman-Prime
Stops at 7 most likely, 9 stops him for sure.

In both scenarios?

Batman-Prime
In both scenarios?

Without rest 5.

pym-ftw

4 again

deathslash
1. Either Gladiator of Bill
2.Either Hulk or Blue Marvel

Diesldude
Originally posted by Galan007
Seems like he saw the trickle of blood coming from his nose, and was like: "OMG! I'm not completely invulnerable right now!! Need to snort another line ASAP!"
srug

It's also worth mentioning again that Ulty didn't get the bloody nose until after he was zapped by Adam's magical lightning... He was completely unharmed during their physical brawl.

How much green k will ultraman spend while cracking faces?

Galan007
Originally posted by Diesldude
How much green k will ultraman spend while cracking faces? Unknown. He took a hit of k-nite and was able to: easily move the moon, fight/crush Adam, and preform a few various activities in between, before he was even worried about taking another hit. That's really all we know.

If Quasar can utilize weakness exploitation, Ulty obviously stops there. Sans weakness exploitation, it seems logical to assume he could reach 5 or 6. I don't see him getting past Bill for reasons I can explain if need be.

carver9
Please explain.

carver9
By the way, Bill by far is one of the most ruthless fighting Heralds I've seen and he packs a LOT of power, too much power for him to be like that.

Galan007
Originally posted by carver9
Please explain. a.) By the time Ulty gets to Bill he'd likely be on the downhill slope of his k-nite rush. He might not be 'weak' per se, but he definitely wouldn't be at his best either.

b.) It should be obvious by now that Adam's magical energy attack(ie. lightning) is what made Ulty's nose bleed-- as he was completely unscathed by the physical portion of their battle.

c.) Bill, along with being a physical powerhouse, can manifest high-end magical lightning(along with various other high-end magical attacks) en gros. Thus, if Adam's lightning can hurt Ulty to an albeit minimal degree, multiple blasts from Bill would logically be enough to overcome Ulty, given that he would be far below his peak levels to begin with.

This is based solely on what we know right now, of course.

carver9
Originally posted by Galan007
a.) By the time Ulty gets to Bill he'd likely be on the downhill slope of his k-nite rush. He might not be 'weak' per se, but he definitely wouldn't be at his best either.

b.) It should be obvious by now that Adam's magical energy attack(ie. lightning) is what made Ulty's nose bleed-- as he was completely unscathed by the physical portion of their battle.

c.) Bill, along with being a physical powerhouse, can manifest high-end magical lightning(along with various other high-end magical attacks) en gros. Thus, if Adam's lightning can hurt Ulty to an albeit minimal degree, multiple blasts from Bill would logically be enough to overcome Ulty, given that he would be far below his peak levels to begin with.

This is based solely on what we know right now, of course.

Gotcha. Without the limitation in this thread, do you think Ulty can pull the majority from Bill?

Bouboumaster
1- Stop a 4, if not, 5. And if by some miracle he pass 5, Bill murder him.

2- Stop at Bill, if not, Thor deffinitively ground him. And Surfer would spank his ass.

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
1- Stop a 4, if not, 5. And if by some miracle he pass 5, Bill murder him.

2- Stop at Bill, if not, Thor deffinitively ground him. And Surfer would spank his ass.

MURDER, Ultra-man, surely you jest!

dial J for Josh
Ultraman most likely stops hard at Bill.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.