Naruto verse vs Thor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
Can Thor take out the entire verse of Naruto characters?

BloodRain
Yes.

Zack Fair
A genjustu can **** him up. i think. Who knows. otherwise they are screwed.

Ferret Fiend
Is this the anime Thor probably so since this is an anime forum so no I think the Ninjas have a chance

TheTyrant
No he can't. Way too many hax abilities.

I am Vegeta
Originally posted by TheTyrant
No he can't. Way too many hax abilities. Agreed Anime Thor can't solo

battlemaster161
Naruto wins

TheTyrant
Originally posted by I am Vegeta
Agreed Anime Thor can't solo

Neither does comic Thor.

NemeBro
No he can't. Way too many hax abilities. Thor could solo the verse with a single hammer swing, going by God of Thunder.

battlemaster161
Originally posted by NemeBro
Thor could solo the verse with a single hammer swing, going by God of Thunder. wrong shadow possession jutsu he won't be able to move

BloodRain
The same possession that Shikamaru was struggling to hold a strong chick? If strength wrecks it then you have have a Kyuubi amped post-skip Nara clan grabbing Thor to no avail.

battlemaster161
ino mind control

BloodRain
IIRC Thor has mind/soul resistance feats from higher beings.

Demonic Phoenix
Originally posted by battlemaster161
ino mind control

Thor hammer swing.

battlemaster161
Rock Lee gates, never seen anime thor resist mind control and pretty sure he ain't fast, also **** you up jutsu, that one guys jutsu that when he squeezes his heart he squeezes his enemies.

battlemaster161
Originally posted by Demonic Phoenix
Thor hammer swing. how can he swing under mind control

Rage.Of.Olympus
Is this comic book Thor? If so, the type of mind control Ino does is fruitless as Thor's will power is far too massive.

battlemaster161
No comic thor solos without hammer however this is the anime versus so this is anime thor who isn't going to solo anything

Yamcha
I keep forgetting there are Marvel Animes but I don't think I ever saw one of Thor but I'm probably wrong or something, although I may get hate for it Bishi Wolverine was my favorite xD.

Rage.Of.Olympus
I've never seen anime Thor either lol. Link anyone?

I am Vegeta
I've seen a few episodes and thor is a pussy in them

Yamcha
Not saying it doesn't exist....

But after a couple google searches...

I'm thinking it doesn't exist....
http://i1278.photobucket.com/albums/y508/YamchaKMC/Mobile%20Uploads/image_zps1bc3a2b6.jpg

carver9
This is comic Thor.

Yamcha
Originally posted by carver9
This is comic Thor. thumb up

The Odinson commences a full on rape of the Narutoverse, and they love it.

Except he leaves the Uchiha alone..cause he respects that they're godly in their own right..

carver9
I don't get it. How are you all giving him the majority.?

Bentley
Originally posted by carver9
I don't get it. How are you all giving him the majority.?

Have you seen Naruto? There are one or two low heralds on it, and the most powerful characters are mid heraldish. Thor is one of the top high heralds out there.

One of the biggest power feats in the Naruto verse is creating a moon with a gravity surge, Thor actually stands planetary gravity casually.

Now, if this was some character with no versatility or whatsoever such as Hulk...

I am Vegeta
Carter quick change it to anime thor before comic thor uses his hammer to turn everyone's buthole inside out

I am Vegeta
Here is also a link for the Anime Thor
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UgbsV6aTHts
I also think there is like 4 anime Thor Shows

Bentley
Who am I kidding? There is no one above Low herald in the Naruto verse.

I am Vegeta
Originally posted by Bentley
Who am I kidding? There is no one above Low herald in the Naruto verse. There isnt IMO their best people are like High metas

Demonic Phoenix
Who am I kidding? There is no one alive above Low herald in the Naruto verse.

Fixed.

The Solo King Itachi is dead.

I am Vegeta
Itachi is no herald

TheTyrant
Have you seen Naruto? There are one or two low heralds on it, and the most powerful characters are mid heraldish. Thor is one of the top high heralds out there.

One of the biggest power feats in the Naruto verse is creating a moon with a gravity surge, Thor actually stands planetary gravity casually.

Now, if this was some character with no versatility or whatsoever such as Hulk...

You neglected to mention that the Sage of Six Paths did that on his death bed. And Thor has no way of defeating all of these guys before they fck him up with their hax. Maybe if CIS was off Thor would have a chance, but he doesn't with it on. Really :/

There isnt IMO their best people are like High metas

Iron Man is a high meta. Base Minato would run a train on him and he's not even top 10 in Narutoverse.

I am Vegeta
Actually IM is like low herald because of his Thor and Hulk busting armors but still got ****ed up by Thor and Hullk

carver9
Ironman is low Herald and their are numerous of people in Naruto verse that could destroy him. Everyone need to stop looking at high showing of comic characters and look at their average. Far less than planetary power has stopped Thor.

I am Vegeta
Yeah at average High meta but give him some prep and he will **** you up

Demonic Phoenix
Itachi is no herald

thumb up

He's Abstract.

Darkstorm Zero
thumb up

He's Abstract.

http://slicktiger.files.wordpress.com/2009/11/wanker.png

Better be careful with that.

Itachi? Abstract? laughing

BloodRain
Seconded.

I am Vegeta
LOL darkstorm you are attempting an argument you can't win trust me I've tried

TheTyrant
If genjutsu is allowed to affect Thor, then Thor really stands no chance. Even with genjutsu restriction, he's still going to lose since CIS is on.

Demonic Phoenix
Originally posted by Darkstorm Zero
http://slicktiger.files.wordpress.com/2009/11/wanker.png

Better be careful with that.

Itachi? Abstract? laughing

Yeah, you're right.

Forgot that it's Solo King Itachi who is Abstract. thumb up

Originally posted by BloodRain
Seconded for Solo King Itachi to Abstract.

thumb up

If genjutsu is allowed to affect Thor, then Thor really stands no chance. Even with genjutsu restriction, he's still going to lose since CIS is on.

Don't see why Genjutsu would be restricted.

That said, even if it is, trolling aside, Thor still wins. He'd one shot a vast majority of the Naruto verse with his storms. The upper tiered shinobi also cannot put him down.
Even Jinchuurikii Tobi would lose.

TheTyrant
Yeah, you're right.

Forgot that it's Solo King Itachi who is Abstract. thumb up

thumb up

Don't see why Genjutsu would be restricted.

That said, even if it is, trolling aside, Thor still wins. He'd one shot a vast majority of the Naruto verse with his storms. The upper tiered shinobi also cannot put him down.
Even Jinchuurikii Tobi would lose.

Itachi level Tsukuyomi, Totsuka, C4, Particle Style, etc. can all put him down imo.

StealthRanger
Thor speedblitzes

ScreamPaste
Why isn't this in All Versus? erm

Rage.Of.Olympus
So this is comic Thor? He wipes out like 99.9% of the ninjas with just a storm.

You neglected to mention that the Sage of Six Paths did that on his death bed. And Thor has no way of defeating all of these guys before they fck him up with their hax. Maybe if CIS was off Thor would have a chance, but he doesn't with it on. Really :/

Iron Man is a high meta. Base Minato would run a train on him and he's not even top 10 in Narutoverse.

What? Iron Man has some ridiculously high showings over the years and has pretty consistently been able to give a very good fights to Top Tiers with every other new set of armor.

His fight against Magneto in AvX alone is more impressive then all of the Narutoverse combined. And that was with quickly put together nano-tech armor IIRC.

TheTyrant
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
So this is comic Thor? He wipes out like 99.9% of the ninjas with just a storm.

What? Iron Man has some ridiculously high showings over the years and has pretty consistently been able to give a very good fights to Top Tiers with every other new set of armor.

His fight against Magneto in AvX alone is more impressive then all of the Narutoverse combined. And that was with quickly put together nano-tech armor IIRC.

What's more impressive than everything in Narutoverse put together? That him and Magneto were drawing power from outer space? How does that play out in an actual fight, against say Madara with Perfect Susano'o? Barring his absolute best feats, Iron Man's not reacting to Minato's blitz. Let's be real here.

Also, Sage of Six Paths created the moon on his death bed and has reality warping abilities. He'd stomp any Iron Man in his prime as the Juubi's Jinchuriki. :/

I'm not saying that anyone in Naruto can handle Thor on their own, but all of the characters together, with all the hax that they have, and Thor's CIS restrictions on what he will do right off the bat, will grant Narutoverse the victory every time imo. There will be a lot of casualties of course, but all the people who matter will survive.

Originally posted by StealthRanger
Thor speedblitzes

Thor's not blitzing a universe filled with massively hypersonic characters. Come on now.

Iron-man
Why would genjutsu work on Thor when it's been stated before that Charka isn't chi/lifeforce but a extension of Juubi's energy source similar to Odinforce.

No the fact that Iron Man was drawing energy from Jupiter, and Mag
Tony fight with Magneto would suggest he could beat Sasori with ease. Since Iron Sand is useless against Iron Man for example.

Iron Man isn't about raw power, he is about versatility and cunning. Iron Man could bypass Madara's susano'o with sonics and lights.

This isn't DBZ where you got the comfort of 100 ton class character who hits billion a time per second.

Minato has low destructive power, and his rasengan isn't breaking armor Iron Man. He couldn't even kill Tobi, he is not going to be able to kayo Iron Man. Dropping Gambunta is useless on somebody can taking on Monsters stronger than Gambunta like Ultimo or Fin Fang Foom. FFF for example could destroyed mountains on range.

Meanwhile Iron Man can use sonics/omnidirectional light attack/ magnetism to beat Minato. Iron Man could easily repel kunai away with Magnetism . Meanwhile Iron Man also has sensors that can see motion, or sense Minato's body no matter where he goes. Base Minato would have issues aganist Iron Man. Minato has nothing aganist that could pass Iron man defenses.

Iron Man is the same dude who created armor that could take on Odin-force Thor. Odin-Force Thor could do everything Juubi Sage of the Six Path did and more. He is not "stomping" Thor Buster Iron Man.

Hell Iron Man was able to defeat somebody could warp all of reality on planterary(Mandarin+Heart of darkness) with prep.

Demonic Phoenix
Itachi level Tsukuyomi, Totsuka, C4, Particle Style, etc. can all put him down imo.

I disagree on everything expect for Tsukuyomi, which I'm unsure on.

The Totsuka won't hit Thor if he's out of Itachi's range, which he'd likely be. Given that it's just a chakra based weapon, it could very well be absorbed by Mjolnir.
C4 would be dispersed easily by a storm, or rendered useless by Lightning.
Particle style is useless against Energy absorbers, which Mjolnir is.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.