cosmic spiderman vs cosmic armor superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

battlemaster161
Who wins

deathslash
this isn't even close to fair. Superman spitestomps

Mindset
Spiderman with Beyonder power is the only one who could fight CA Supes.

Branlor Swift
What did Cosmic Armor Superman do? Caused some damage to some rocky ground? No way, color me impressed!

Cosmic Spider-Man punched Grey Hulk into space. The strongest being ever being effortlessly punched into space speaks volumes.

Spider-Man easily. And I don't even like Peter Parker

Mindset
Originally posted by Branlor Swift
What did Cosmic Armor Superman do? Caused some damage to some rocky ground? No way, color me impressed!

Cosmic Spider-Man punched Grey Hulk into space. The strongest being ever being effortlessly punched into space speaks volumes.

Spider-Man easily. And I don't even like Peter Parker thumb up

http://images.wikia.com/creepypasta/images/0/01/DOGE.png

Ferret Fiend
Superman is faster and possibly stronger he makes spidey his *****

I am Vegeta
Supes stares and kills spiderman

Mindset
Originally posted by I am Vegeta
Supes stares and kills spiderman Vegeta isn't from Texas.

You aren't Vegeta, you're a big phony.

I am Vegeta
No actually I just moved to Texas from Japan but I'm still the real deal I'm being moved to comics

Branlor Swift
Vegeta's name also isn't "I am Vegeta"

No no no, nothing about this adds up at all

Mindset
Originally posted by Branlor Swift
Vegeta's name also isn't "I am Vegeta"

No no no, nothing about this adds up at all thumb up

His story is full of holes.

Yamcha
Originally posted by Mindset
Vegeta isn't from Texas.

You aren't Vegeta, you're a big phony.

What if it's just an angry Christopher Sabat?
I mean...come on this can't be a coincidence..
http://i1278.photobucket.com/albums/y508/YamchaKMC/Mobile%20Uploads/image_zps11af4391.jpg

I am Vegeta
No vegeta was already taken and I didn't move to forth worth I moved to Austin and I'm joining the avengers

DarkSaint85
No vegeta was already taken and I didn't move to forth worth I moved to Austin and I'm joining the avengers

Reported for lowballing Fort Worth.

DarkSaint85
http://images.wikia.com/creepypasta/images/0/01/DOGE.png

Batman-Prime
Spite, closed. CA Supes rapesets.

I am Vegeta
Wait batman not yet I want to see why spiderman fans will make spiderman win this one sided fight

LeonBuco666
We should get the mythbusters in here for this, 'I Am Vegeta' sounds.......iffy....

I am Vegeta
My character changed ever since I moved to comics the best part is I am in a new marvel superhero team which I will make a thread about later

DarkSaint85
the best part is

Everything's relative.

LeonBuco666
Your words could be empty, and meaningless, and your story is wibbly-wobbly......ill give you the benefit of the doubt vegeta who resides in Austin, Texas.
Im still getting the Mythbusters.

I am Vegeta
lol really saint

I am Vegeta
Originally posted by LeonBuco666
Your words could be empty, and meaningless, and your story is wibbly-wobbly......ill give you the benefit of the doubt vegeta who resides in Austin, Texas.
Im still getting the Mythbusters. Tbh my character is still not complete my story is still wobbly I should be completed in about an hour I am suppose to be an ******* in the comics like I was in DBZ but we will see

LeonBuco666
Hm....

operator616
Spiderman (with the beyonder's powers) wins without too much effort, imo. Seemed like he was on pre retcon power level.

Though it's not the only version of spiderman which gained "cosmic" powers (acts of vengeance would be another one, definitely not on this level though) but im assuming The Beyonder version is the one the OP had in mind.

janus77
BeyonderMan would win without any effort whatsoever.

Regular Spider-Man would win, after a long drawn out fight.

SpOck would club CA Superman to death with the cold corpse of Lex Luthor, whilst telling Lex how easy it all is and how utterly idiotic Lex was.

Golgo13
CA Supes.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.