Worst company.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

VG_Addict
What's the worst company in gaming, of the big three or otherwise?

Jmanghan
Originally posted by VG_Addict

The ones who made "AMY" E.E

Smasandian
Everybody company has motives of making money.

Utrigita
Originally posted by VG_Addict

I have to give the price to EA. The amount of times they have ****ed up, well imo that speaks for itself.

Tzeentch._
It's definitely EA.

Sure, "every company wants money" is a decent enough cop-out. But, not every company has displayed the level of sheer contempt for its own customer base as EA Games has.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by Tzeentch._
It's definitely EA.

Sure, "every company wants money" is a decent enough cop-out. But, not every company has displayed the level of sheer contempt for its own customer base as EA Games has.

Those bastards shut down LOTR: Conquest online.

Nemesis X
5. Ubisoft
4. Gearbox Software
3. Microsoft Studios
2. Activision/Capcom
1. EA

Utrigita
Originally posted by Jmanghan
Those bastards shut down LOTR: Conquest online.

They let thousands of players wait for weeks without giving any headsup when BFBC2 suddenly experienced a problem with log in.

And don't even get me started on SimCity...

Also the award of the "Worst Company in America" imo also speaks for itself. Not even Ticketmaster or Bank of America could touch them...

Kazenji
Didn't we already have a thread such as this?

RedX1852
CAPCOM, Living Proof that Japanese People aren't the smartest when it comes to Money, Games, Pleasing Fans, and DLC Practices

Kazenji
Yeah lets judge the Japanese people on Capcom

erm

RedX1852
Originally posted by Kazenji
Yeah lets judge the Japanese people on Capcom

erm

yeah lets get But Hurt, im just sayin, people always think the Japs are gonna overcome us, but when you look at Capcom, they look kinda of stupid in the Gaming Business with all their BS Practices

Kazenji
They did overcome us in the 90's

ignorance is bliss with you.

RedX1852
They did overcome us in the 90's

ignorance is bliss with you.

Ignorance is Misery Delayed, and you take things to seriously, its a Joke about Japanese people its not like im insulting them, you act like i smacked Akihito and im about to Start WW3, sheesh relax man its just a Forum Site about Games, and it asked what the Worst Company is and i answered with Capcom, my opinion

PS Opinions are like Buttholes, every one has them, and some times they stink, no need to start Bashing me cuz i made a Joke, but go on

Sacred 117
Originally posted by RedX1852
CAPCOM, Living Proof that Japanese People aren't the smartest when it comes to Money, Games, Pleasing Fans, and DLC Practices

Nintendo says "hi."

Astner
Toss up between EA and Ubisoft.

Nemesis X
PS Opinions are like Buttholes, every one has them, and some times they stink

Like your joke?

Ridley_Prime
Sony and Nintendo are Japanese companies too. erm Don't lump them together based on their race just because of one current bad apple (in this case Capcom).

So which company/studio was it again that made Ride to Hell Retribution and was wanting to do sequels for it on other platforms? I'd say that deserves an honorable mention in this thread.

Nemesis X
Reason I didn't add it to my list is 'cause it's so bad, I don't want to acknowledge it even exists. That way the memories would go away...

NemeBro
Ignorance is Misery Delayed, and you take things to seriously, its a Joke about Japanese people its not like im insulting them, you act like i smacked Akihito and im about to Start WW3, sheesh relax man its just a Forum Site about Games, and it asked what the Worst Company is and i answered with Capcom, my opinion

PS Opinions are like Buttholes, every one has them, and some times they stink, no need to start Bashing me cuz i made a Joke, but go on

Why do you capitalize random words in your posts?

Stealth Moose
yeah lets get But Hurt, im just sayin, people always think the Japs are gonna overcome us, but when you look at Capcom, they look kinda of stupid in the Gaming Business with all their BS Practices

http://www.loadsavepoint.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/megaman-cool-face-troll.png

UMAD BRO?

Also, EA is definitely the worst video game company of note.

Kazenji
And the Irony is Keiji Inafune is working on another game which is almost like Mega Man.

RedX1852
Originally posted by Ridley_Prime
Sony and Nintendo are Japanese companies too. erm Don't lump them together based on their race just because of one current bad apple (in this case Capcom).

So which company/studio was it again that made Ride to Hell Retribution and was wanting to do sequels for it on other platforms? I'd say that deserves an honorable mention in this thread.

LOL I Agree, Ride to Hell sucked, but im just saying Capcom, is one of the worst Companies alive, not because their Japanese, but their just Awful, and they think Fans want to buy the same Game 3 Times with a few added contents, that could have been DLC, as for the Japanese comment im just saying what my friend said, and How if we all buy the PS4, the Japs will over run us, and i said Capcom is made by the Japanese, and they don't seem, to be Financially smart and their proof that we as gamers are not Dumb Consumers and they cant swindle us, and that we wont stand for BS, if any of you Haven't bought, the many Versions of RE5, MVC3, and Street Fighter 4, than you can agree with me on this, that the Japs cant take us for Fools, and we wont buy 9 Versions of 1 Game for the same price over and over again for just a few things, that Could have easily been like is said earlier DLC, thats All, its not like i said the Japs are stupid, or Akihito is an old little shit Bastard, im just saying, their one of the worst Companies the Japanese owns thats it.

as for Ride to Hell, if you Watch Angry Joe you'll know what Ridleys Talking About, that GAME IS ****ING HORRIBLE

RedX1852
And the Irony is Keiji Inafune is working on another game which is almost like Mega Man.

See because him like many other Gamers, are SICK OF CAPCOM'S BULLSHIT, so why get mad at me if you knew i was speaking the truth

Kazenji
Calm down dickwad

stop presuming things.

-Pr-
Racism aside, EA is the worst company.

Claiming that them getting the worst company award was because people didn't like their support of LGBT characters, and not because of the amount of shit they've been peddling, is a downright LOW thing to do, imo.

It seeping in to Bioware just makes it worse, imo.

RedX1852
Originally posted by -Pr-
Racism aside, EA is the worst company.

Claiming that them getting the worst company award was because people didn't like their support of LGBT characters, and not because of the amount of shit they've been peddling, is a downright LOW thing to do, imo.

It seeping in to Bioware just makes it worse, imo.

How is that Racist, im just saying thats the Worst Japanese Gaming Company ever made

RedX1852
Calm down dickwad

stop presuming things.

so Capcom is a good company?

-Pr-
How is that Racist, im just saying thats the Worst Japanese Gaming Company ever made

I don't even agree, but if you had kept your comments just to Capcom, then it wouldn't be an issue. But you didn't.

RedX1852
I don't even agree, but if you had kept your comments just to Capcom, then it wouldn't be an issue. But you didn't.

Okay let me rephrase it "CAPCOM Was one of the Best Gaming Companies ever, but they got ahead of themselves and thought they could swindle gamers with their horrible practices, and now their Bankrupt, Broke and they SUCK" Better?

-Pr-
Sure. I still disagree, but sure.

RedX1852
Sure. I still disagree, but sure.

Its either Capcom or EA, for me man Battlefield 4 on the PC is Horrible

-Pr-
Its either Capcom or EA, for me man Battlefield 4 on the PC is Horrible

It's EA for me due to their practice of buying up studios and rushing them.

RedX1852
It's EA for me due to their practice of buying up studios and rushing them.

Yeah man and they have a horrible Q&A , and they dont test their stiff before releasing it, like in Battlefield 4 i cant ram into a Skyscraper without it Crashing, like come on did you guys even test your stuff

Smasandian
BF4 on PC is fantastic. Aside from the skyscrapper issue, everything runs fine.

If you want to complain about bugs/crashes than CoD: Ghosts on PC is a lot worst.

Stealth Moose
LOL I Agree, Ride to Hell sucked, but im just saying Capcom, is one of the worst Companies alive, not because their Japanese, but their just Awful, and they think Fans want to buy the same Game 3 Times with a few added contents, that could have been DLC, as for the Japanese comment im just saying what my friend said, and How if we all buy the PS4, the Japs will over run us, and i said Capcom is made by the Japanese, and they don't seem, to be Financially smart and their proof that we as gamers are not Dumb Consumers and they cant swindle us, and that we wont stand for BS, if any of you Haven't bought, the many Versions of RE5, MVC3, and Street Fighter 4, than you can agree with me on this, that the Japs cant take us for Fools, and we wont buy 9 Versions of 1 Game for the same price over and over again for just a few things, that Could have easily been like is said earlier DLC, thats All, its not like i said the Japs are stupid, or Akihito is an old little shit Bastard, im just saying, their one of the worst Companies the Japanese owns thats it.

as for Ride to Hell, if you Watch Angry Joe you'll know what Ridleys Talking About, that GAME IS ****ING HORRIBLE

I'm sorry, but if buying multiple versions of the same thing with small differences constitutes worst company ever, then you must utterly hate Disney and Pixar, who re-released 3D versions of their old movies just to milk the giant cash cow.

I just get the impression that someone at Capcom co. molested you as a child and you never got over it, because this amount of butthurt isn't reasonable over mere DLC/Extended edition syndrome.

Kazenji
so Capcom is a good company?

Where am i saying that?

seems your over analysing things.

RedX1852
Originally posted by Stealth Moose
I'm sorry, but if buying multiple versions of the same thing with small differences constitutes worst company ever, then you must utterly hate Disney and Pixar, who re-released 3D versions of their old movies just to milk the giant cash cow.

I just get the impression that someone at Capcom co. molested you as a child and you never got over it, because this amount of butthurt isn't reasonable over mere DLC/Extended edition syndrome.

why on a website were you are given the ability to post your opinion, do you feel the need to bash what i think?

Stealth Moose
why on a website were you are given the ability to post your opinion, do you feel the need to bash what i think?

I'm white knighting CapcomI was stating my opinion, bro. Don't be so sensitive.

Wait, no that sounds entirely stupid. Let me rephrase: I found your reaction to be incredibly amusing considering it's not a business practice exclusive to Capcom, and to their credit they aren't charging full price for each consecutive version of their game whereas Disney and Pixar charge full price for 3D theater releases of movies like The Lion King, which came out in 1994, making it effectively 19 years old and apparently 3 years your senior.

If you can't handle being called out for seeming irrational, you should perhaps filter yourself better.

RedX1852
I'm white knighting CapcomI was stating my opinion, bro. Don't be so sensitive.

Wait, no that sounds entirely stupid. Let me rephrase: I found your reaction to be incredibly amusing considering it's not a business practice exclusive to Capcom, and to their credit they aren't charging full price for each consecutive version of their game whereas Disney and Pixar charge full price for 3D theater releases of movies like The Lion King, which came out in 1994, making it effectively 19 years old and apparently 3 years your senior.

If you can't handle being called out for seeming irrational, you should perhaps filter yourself better.

it's my opinion, theres nothing irrational about that, and im not concerned with Disney and Pixar, and if thats the Case that everybody has the same practice, how come Capcom is the one going Bankrupt out of all of them?

and nobodies sensitive, i just hate people who try to force their opinion down others throat like a Belief/Religion

Stealth Moose
it's my opinion, theres nothing irrational about that, and im not concerned with Disney and Pixar, and if thats the Case that everybody has the same practice, how come Capcom is the one going Bankrupt out of all of them?

This is the first I've heard this claim, and aside from forum rumors and general butthurtn it appears to be unsubstantiated. No official sources on the first two pages of Google agree with you, so I am equally disinclined to accept this as well.

My opinion is that your opinion is silly since the "crime" you judged Capcom by is not a practice exclusive to them nor is it one they perfected within the video game world. Again, if you can't handle this, you can always refrain from being absolute in your assessment. Here's an example:

A. "I think Capcom is probably the worst company. Aside from some bad PC ports, outsourcing, general lack of sales this fiscal year and disappointing line up, their technical support is lacking and a lot of their game-breaking issues go unnoticed on their own official forums."

B. "Lol Capcom is a dumb company proof that Japs cant beat murica lol Random Capitalz Letter"

Which do you think is less likely to get singled out for being silly?

RedX1852
This is the first I've heard this claim, and aside from forum rumors and general butthurtn it appears to be unsubstantiated. No official sources on the first two pages of Google agree with you, so I am equally disinclined to accept this as well.

My opinion is that your opinion is silly since the "crime" you judged Capcom by is not a practice exclusive to them nor is it one they perfected within the video game world. Again, if you can't handle this, you can always refrain from being absolute in your assessment. Here's an example:

A. "I think Capcom is probably the worst company. Aside from some bad PC ports, outsourcing, general lack of sales this fiscal year and disappointing line up, their technical support is lacking and a lot of their game-breaking issues go unnoticed on their own official forums."

B. "Lol Capcom is a dumb company proof that Japs cant beat murica lol Random Capitalz Letter"

Which do you think is less likely to get singled out for being silly?

come on Kyle, Let these Sony fanboys wallow in their limited voice-control functionality lol

-Pr-
Capcom isn't going bankrupt. They're not making as much money as they should, but we are in a recession, so it's not exactly a surprise.

They've had bad practices, sure, but so have a lot of other people. EA (and companies like Bioware under them) for one.

Day one DLC sucks. On-disc dlc sucks. It's bad, and Capcom should feel bad, but they aren't the only ones doing this.

Stealth Moose
While I still maintain that EA is horrid, these complaints I used as an example are quite valid; Capcom does not have a great track record lately (which is sad, because they were amazing for many years), but there is also worse available and they look downright normal which says a lot about the video game industry.

Some of the only good companies either went bankrupt (Troika), sold out (Bioware), or can't count to three (Valve).

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.