SSGM Goku Sparring SS4 Gogeta

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Supra
Title says it all...

They fight at the highest form..

only kicker is...

Goku God Mode asks Shenron to do the following

Goku God Mode asked Shenron to let himself fight himself in SS4 Gogeta in a permanent fusion until one of them formally asks the other 2 stop..

They fight in takes place in the Hyperbolic Time Chamber that cannot be destroyed from this fight no matter how intense it gets..

SS4 Fusion lasts for as long as he wants because of his wish.

This is a fun post please have fun with it. no squabbling or forum trump cards from Freeza ok, goku kicked his ass already!!
Please have fun!!

Galan007
SSJ4 Gogeta wins. No contest.

BloodRain
GT scaling, Gogeta.

Possible feats, Goku.

Supra
Ok the 7th God of Destruction Buru Sama said that SSGM already undid him and that he lost..

SS God Goku cannot die..Im im pretty sure SS4 Gogeta cannot die either and since this is sparring at the highest level on both ends. The powers are unreal

SS4 Gogeta basially in my opinion is a god
However.. SS God Goku is actually a God

I think this is very different..

Q99
God is a title and a type, not a power.

King Kai and Supreme Kai are both gods.

Being a god doesn't mean you can't be badly outmatched.

cdtm
Originally posted by Q99

Battle of the Gods establishes god power "is" different then normal power, though. That's why Goku couldn't detect Bill's ki, and why simply being given power by five Saiyan's wasn't enough to equal a god... Looking back at the movie, until proven otherwise, I'm thinking the reason Goku could suddenly fight Bill on even terms as a normal SSJ has less to do with gaining more raw power, then converting his regular power over to "god power"... It was even said that normal ki was essentially useless against Bills, after Goku failed to do anything against him.

Which is kind of strange, as the Kaio-Shins were indeed overmatched by Buu, and even impressed with SSJ2 Gohans power... But then, Buu's a magical being..

Supra
Originally posted by Q99

I think that it Does matter. Look at the Power of Buri Sama compared to the Power of the Kai's

It is on another level

Q99
Originally posted by Supra
I think that it Does matter. Look at the Power of Buri Sama compared to the Power of the Kai's

It is on another level

Which has nothing to do with him being a god- they're *all* gods- and everything to do with him being much stronger.

There's more gods below SSJ1 Goku than there are gods above.

Supra
There's more gods below SSJ1 Goku than there are gods above.

Originally posted by cdtm
Battle of the Gods establishes god power "is" different then normal power, though. That's why Goku couldn't detect Bill's ki, and why simply being given power by five Saiyan's wasn't enough to equal a god... Looking back at the movie, until proven otherwise, I'm thinking the reason Goku could suddenly fight Bill on even terms as a normal SSJ has less to do with gaining more raw power, then converting his regular power over to "god power"... It was even said that normal ki was essentially useless against Bills, after Goku failed to do anything against him.

Which is kind of strange, as the Kaio-Shins were indeed overmatched by Buu, and even impressed with SSJ2 Gohans power... But then, Buu's a magical being..

you are 100% correct in your statement!! Awesome post!!!!!! Keep the knowledge coming!!!

Originally posted by Q99
Which has nothing to do with him being a god- they're *all* gods- and everything to do with him being much stronger.

yes God power is Different the Ki...Its the Power of a God

Buri cannot be hurt or killed or injured as a God, and neither could Goku

Also they were only fighting at 70-80% power as they both talked about and Buru was bluffing Goku telling him he was at 80% power and then later he told his keep that he was really only fighting at 70%..

We all know Goku is the God of Bluffing!!! So we can assume from this that he was fighting way less then 80%

Goku had 30 minutes of fight time as a God and 30 minutes of Training from the God of Destruction..

Goku still had no real time to Unleash the True Power of a God and as Piccalo stated during the fight...that Goku was receiving training from the God of Destruction..

Imagine what he could or can do with years of this new Power he Has with or Without actually being a God?

Its limitless, the God power that he can transfer into because he knows it exists.. Not only can he access the power without Being a God...Now he can Actually be a God by the same power that transformed him into SS Goku...

The fear of Loss of this Friends..

Q99
Sure they could. It's just the non-gods didn't have enough omph. Vegeta was briefly able to do something, after all.

Raw power makes you invulnerable to weaker ones, after all.

Supra
Originally posted by Q99
Sure they could. It's just the non-gods didn't have enough omph. Vegeta was briefly able to do something, after all.

Raw power makes you invulnerable to weaker ones, after all.

Brother Vegeta Did Nothing...not a scratch on Buru...he was caught off guard for a few seconds, adjusted..then touched Vegeta like a flower and he lost it all

This is what Im trying to show you the power levels they can now tap into are limitless...they can acces pure energy now on a Supernatural level..its beyond anything the DBZ world ever known about..

Beyond The Universes..its raw Godly Power..

I am not arguing with you at all.. My debate is what that power can extend too and could could SS4 Gogeta match it and if he could not what is the true power of SS4 Gogeta because from what we have seen on screen, there is no power that can match SSG or SS4 Gogeta.

Omega could not do it to Gogeta..and Goku SS3 and Vegeta at what ever level could not match Buru Sama..

Only Goku could when he figured out the Power of the Gods Does exists..

Hence the Name Battle of the Godssmile

its all in the title brother you just have to see it!!!smile

DBZ For Life!

ps. I have watched this movie 17 times now and going to watch it again right now!!!

ScreamPaste
Blood flew from Bills' mouth after Vegeta hit him.

Supra
Originally posted by ScreamPaste
Blood flew from Bills' mouth after Vegeta hit him.

Wow blood!! Cool!!! Then what happened!? Vegeta was destroyed by the God of Destruction!

Ridley_Prime
Still more than what SS3 Goku could do no matter how you downplay him.

Supra
Originally posted by Ridley_Prime
Still more than what SS3 Goku could do no matter how you downplay him.

Who am I down playing? I love SS3 Goku, but in human form he simply cannot sustain the power drain..ss3 is a imperfect form I compare it too Trunks going Ultra SS2 or whatever the term is. He is bigger and stronger however cannot move as fast thats why we see trunks and Goku always get smashed in those forms..

Magna has yet to produce any version of SS3 in Goku that works long term..The only way it works is when he in in the other realms.

SS3 is not the debate or the OP.
This is about SSG vs SS4 Goeta based on screens and power scalings we have seen..

It would be really cool if we could get into this deeper because Battle of the Gods and Goku's new powers is the future of this Magna.

And I cannot leave back the power of SS4 Gogeta as well..

This is my in my opinion they is the ultimate forms of them and truly and impressive match up

I would appreciate it if we could stick to the OP and stop talking about something that has nothing to do with this battle..

this is

SSGM Goku vs SS4 Gogeta

Keeping it real
Peace

Ridley_Prime
Who am I down playing?
Vegeta. Was just saying that him making Bills bleed was more than SS3 Goku ever managed to do.

Supra
Vegeta. Was just saying that him making Bills bleed was more than SS3 Goku ever managed to do.

No doubt however this thread is not about Vegeta or SS3 Goku, please read OP and share your thoughts on that topic

Thanks!

BloodRain
'God' as a title means nothing in the vast majority of fiction.

In verse example: Kami.

cdtm

Or Mystic Gohan.

And a normal SSJ, by appearances. smile

cdtm
Originally posted by BloodRain
'God' as a title means nothing in the vast majority of fiction.

In verse example: Kami.

The title god doesn't justify an insta win, no.

The Kaio-Shins seem to be a race of god, though, distinct from those given the title "god" like Dende.

Bills seriously muddies the waters though, as Goku had no problem reading Kaio-Shin and Kibit. When they fused, he claimed their power level was nowhere near Buu's..

Yet, Goku could not read Bills, and the reason given was because he was a god.

So, a retcon? Even though Goku could read gods just fine, BoG makes it so they have their own, different energy from ki? (Sort of like Yuu Yuu Hakusho had spirit energy, demon energy, and holy energy?)

Q99
Bills have a different type of power, which is hard to read. Sorta like how android power can't be read.

However, events suggest that having this power doesn't make one immune to those without, it's just high amount that's the problem.

Supra
Can we get back on topic of OP? Or are we going to muddy the waters and start another dumb thread because people cant see past there own simpleton minds.

If you want to start another thread about a different topic please do so

This is my thread and my OP.

Read forum rules

Supra
Title says it all...

They fight at the highest form..

only kicker is...

Goku God Mode asks Shenron to do the following

Goku God Mode asked Shenron to let himself fight himself in SS4 Gogeta in a permanent fusion until one of them formally asks the other 2 stop..

They fight in takes place in the Hyperbolic Time Chamber that cannot be destroyed from this fight no matter how intense it gets..

SS4 Fusion lasts for as long as he wants because of his wish.

This is a fun post please have fun with it. no squabbling or forum trump cards from Freeza ok, goku kicked his ass already!!
Please have fun!!

Here is OP

Lets start over!

If you want to talk about anything else!! Guess what we already have that thread!!
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f74/t576756.html

Supra
No one actually wants to talk about the Power these both forms command and what the fight would be like!?

BloodRain
GT scaling, Gogeta.

Possible feats, Goku.

Exactly this ^

If we go by feats of the System level Bills, then G!Goku > 4!Goku by pure energy output. Not so much by speed as BoG offered no feats in that area, still enough to call a win.

If we go by powerscaling then 4!Goku > G!Goku, based off Buu;

GT!Goku in base matched Rildo, who he stated was on Buu's level. GTBase!Goku > Buu

In BoG its admitted that Base!Goku < Freeza. Meaning the difference in power between BoG!Goku and GT!Goku is greater than the difference between Freeza and Buu. Also meaning that the sheer minimum is that BaseGT!Goku > BoGSS3!Goku (Minimum as this only assumes Freeza saga Goku as a SS3 would match his Buu saga self, aka without the decade+ of training), and add in SS4.. then the fusion..

GTFusion4 >>>> GT4 >>> GT3 >> GT2 > GT1 >>>> GTBase > BoG3/Buu >>> BoG2 >> BoG1 >>> Freeza > BoGBase

In powerscaling all we know is that Bills schooled with BoG3, yet can still be slightly harmed by S2!Vegeta, so he's not /massively/ above S3. Now, if someone rivalled Goku 100% equally only to have Goku turn SS1, would we not see them get torn apart? In a similar way of Bills doing so to Goku? Taking in Bills' showings against both S3Goku and PissedS2Vegeta, its not a stretch to assume Bills is around GTS1/S2, going by powerscaling. Would be a real push to say SS4.

Supra
Exactly this ^

If we go by feats of the System level Bills, then G!Goku > 4!Goku by pure energy output. Not so much by speed as BoG offered no feats in that area, still enough to call a win.

If we go by powerscaling then 4!Goku > G!Goku, based off Buu;

GT!Goku in base matched Rildo, who he stated was on Buu's level. GTBase!Goku > Buu

In BoG its admitted that Base!Goku < Freeza. Meaning the difference in power between BoG!Goku and GT!Goku is greater than the difference between Freeza and Buu. Also meaning that the sheer minimum is that BaseGT!Goku > BoGSS3!Goku (Minimum as this only assumes Freeza saga Goku as a SS3 would match his Buu saga self, aka without the decade+ of training), and add in SS4.. then the fusion..

GTFusion4 >>>> GT4 >>> GT3 >> GT2 > GT1 >>>> GTBase > BoG3/Buu >>> BoG2 >> BoG1 >>> Freeza > BoGBase

In powerscaling all we know is that Bills schooled with BoG3, yet can still be slightly harmed by S2!Vegeta, so he's not /massively/ above S3. Now, if someone rivalled Goku 100% equally only to have Goku turn SS1, would we not see them get torn apart? In a similar way of Bills doing so to Goku? Taking in Bills' showings against both S3Goku and PissedS2Vegeta, its not a stretch to assume Bills is around GTS1/S2, going by powerscaling. Would be a real push to say SS4.

Thank you so much for your input and time to write his..

Just so we on the same page on terms..what is "GT!Goku" mean and all of the '!" in the terms?

BloodRain
Just a way to keep the two parts, GT and Goku, separate without using a space, also so they can still stay together.

Supra
How do you think the fight would go down between Gogeta4 and God Mode Goku?

BloodRain
The only thing G!Goku has over anything in GT is the Star System feat mentioned for a pissed off Bills. Other than that theres still the fact that via powerscaling the debate could be made that GT SS1 Goku alone could destroy or at the very least match God Goku.

Supra
What version did you watch? I got the original release in stores version 1080p with TakaFanSubs

They never talked about star power in mine..

BloodRain
The part where Whiss says that if Bills gets pissed he'd wipe out the.. seen this come up a few time and people were saying either solar system or galaxy.

Ridley_Prime
Hah, you just reminded me how Whis and piss actually rhymes. Which is fitting, since Whis is a piss poor character, and/or rather disappointing that he's currently the strongest in the DBZverse.

Bills at least had his own charm as a cat-like creature, but Whis was.. boring, and had an even weirder design.

Supra
The part where Whiss says that if Bills gets pissed he'd wipe out the.. seen this come up a few time and people were saying either solar system or galaxy.

What was the estimated power level was S4 Gogeta at?

Galan007
Well, according to Goku's assessment in GT that base Rildo>Majin Buu, and the fact that Goku went on to stalemate Rildo in his base form, we know base-level GT Goku~SSJ3 Z Goku. This also means base-level GT Goku is at least 400x> base-level Z Goku(because in Z, a SSJ3 is 400x> base.)

When GT Goku went SSJ, his power increased "a hundred fold" according to Rildo. This means SSJ GT Goku was roughly 100x more powerful than SSJ3 Z Goku.

Even if we assume the SSJ2-SSJ3 multipliers were the same in GT as they were in Z(they were probably much greater) then it puts SSJ2 GT Goku at 200x> SSJ3 Z Goku, and SSJ3 GT Goku at 800x> SSJ3 Z Goku.

If we then use the commonly accepted SSJ4 multiplier of 10x a SSJ3, then it puts SSJ4 Goku at 8,000x> SSJ3 Z Goku, and 3,200,000x> base-level Z Goku.

Now we must factor in Omega Shenron, as he effortlessly trounced SSJ4 Goku AND SSJ4 Vegeta at the same time. This is important because when SSJ4 Gogeta entered the fray, he treated Omega Shenron like he was a weak feeb.
ie. SSJ4 Gogeta>>>>>Omega Shenron>>>>SSJ4 Goku(8,000x&gtwinkSSJ3 Z Goku.

In a nutshell: SSJ4 Gogeta was, in all likelihood, tenS-of-thousandS-of-timeS more powerful than SSJ3 Z Goku on paper.

Supra
Originally posted by Galan007
Well, according to Goku's assessment in GT that base Rildo>Majin Buu, and the fact that Goku went on to stalemate Rildo in his base form, we know base-level GT Goku~SSJ3 Z Goku. This also means base-level GT Goku is at least 400x> base-level Z Goku(because in Z, a SSJ3 is 400x> base.)

When GT Goku went SSJ, his power increased "a hundred fold" according to Rildo. This means SSJ GT Goku was roughly 100x more powerful than SSJ3 Z Goku.

Even if we assume the SSJ2-SSJ3 multipliers were the same in GT as they were in Z(they were probably much greater) then it puts SSJ2 GT Goku at 200x> SSJ3 Z Goku, and SSJ3 GT Goku at 800x> SSJ3 Z Goku.

If we then use the commonly accepted SSJ4 multiplier of 10x a SSJ3, then it puts SSJ4 Goku at 8,000x> SSJ3 Z Goku, and 3,200,000x> base-level Z Goku.

Now we must factor in Omega Shenron, as he effortlessly trounced SSJ4 Goku AND SSJ4 Vegeta at the same time. This is important because when SSJ4 Gogeta entered the fray, he treated Omega Shenron like he was a weak feeb.
ie. SSJ4 Gogeta>>>>>Omega Shenron>>>>SSJ4 Goku(8,000x&gtwinkSSJ3 Z Goku.

In a nutshell: SSJ4 Gogeta was, in all likelihood, tenS-of-thousandS-of-timeS more powerful than SSJ3 Z Goku on paper.

Hell ya dude you rock!!! thank you so much!

So GT S4Gogeta basically a god with his power level at that point

God Goku is a God with apparently limitless energy and we only saw him at 70-80%

Where would that put his power level at based on your calculations trying to match power lvl of SS4 Gogeta and SSGM Goku? Close in power levels?

BloodRain
There wouldn't be a similar method for BoG as SSG is an unknown level above his other states, nothing to scale from.

Supra
There wouldn't be a similar method for BoG as SSG is an unknown level above his other states, nothing to scale from.

Ok well how crazy could this fight get given both are on another level then the rest of the universe..

Galan007
On paper, I don't think SSJG Goku would have even been on par with SSJ4 Goku, who, as I explained, was logically around 8,000x> SSJ3 Z Goku. Thusly, I do not believe SSJG Goku could have even remotely challenged SSJ4 Gogeta, who was, as a conservative estimate, around 32,000x> SSJ3 Z Goku. I came up with the 32,000x figure, because I believe it is logical to assume Omega Shenron was no less than 2x> SSJ4 Goku, and SSJ4 Gogeta was no less than 2x> Omega Shenron.

8,000(the difference between SSJ4 Goku and SSJ3 Z Goku)*4(the presumed Gogeta multiplier)=32,000.

Supra
On paper, I don't think SSJG Goku would have even been on par with SSJ4 Goku, who, as I explained, was logically around 8,000x> SSJ3 Z Goku. Thusly, I do not believe SSJG Goku could have even remotely challenged SSJ4 Gogeta, who was, as a conservative estimate, around 32,000x> SSJ3 Z Goku. I came up with the 32,000x figure, because I believe it is logical to assume Omega Shenron was no less than 2x> SSJ4 Goku, and SSJ4 Gogeta was no less than 2x> Omega Shenron.

8,000(the difference between SSJ4 Goku and SSJ3 Z Goku)*4(the presumed Gogeta multiplier)=32,000.

Even with access to all the limitless energy he can pull?

Galan007
Goku's power is not limitless if Bills can defeat him. In turn, Bills' energy is not limitless if Whis can defeat him.

SSJG Goku was certainly powerful-- but not infinitely so. He had very clear/defined limitations.

Supra
Goku's power is not limitless if Bills can defeat him. In turn, Bills' energy is not limitless if Whis can defeat him.

SSJG Goku was certainly powerful-- but not infinitely so. He had very clear/defined limitations.

Very true..However since he is True Blood Saijen and only gets stronger after every fight..seen clearly in Battle of Gods is he is able to match Bills power without being a God..this creates and evolutionary advantage. The more he fights the stronger he gets..

With access to the Gods Powers..he now can become however strong he needs to be..

Also in God Mode. Neither him not Bills can actually be hurt from what I saw..At the end Goku going back into God Mode nullified Bills most powerful attack and that is why Bills admitted defeat and told Goku he had been undone and lost..because he could not beat him. Anything at that point Goku could stop..that is why Bills said If Goku was stronger then him..he would not destroy the earth.

carver9
Wait...wasn't it stated that the androids had infinite energy (I know you see where I am going with this)?

Galan007
Very true..However since he is True Blood Saijen and only gets stronger after every fight..seen clearly in Battle of Gods is he is able to match Bills power without being a God..this creates and evolutionary advantage. The more he fights the stronger he gets..

With access to the Gods Powers..he now can become however strong he needs to be..

Also in God Mode. Neither him not Bills can actually be hurt from what I saw..At the end Goku going back into God Mode nullified Bills most powerful attack and that is why Bills admitted defeat and told Goku he had been undone and lost..because he could not beat him. Anything at that point Goku could stop..that is why Bills said If Goku was stronger then him..he would not destroy the earth. Goku collapsed from exhaustion after blocking Bills' attack, while Bills himself only used 70% of his power during that fight. Point is: neither of their powers are 'limitless/infinite'-- not even close. Like I said earlier, their limitations were clearly defined in the film.

A being with limitless energy cannot be beaten, they cannot run out of energy, they do not have a maximum amount of energy they can utilize, etc. You can theorize all you'd like about Goku's potential, but until that potential is actually realized on screen, then it means absolutely nothing in regard to the debate at hand.

Originally posted by carver9
Wait...wasn't it stated that the androids had infinite energy (I know you see where I am going with this)? #17 and #18 were powered by an "infinite energy reactor":
http://www.lovelycyborg.com/img/infiniteenergy.png

...Although we know it wasn't really "infinite energy", which I'm sure is your point. thumb up

Supra
Goku collapsed from exhaustion after blocking Bills' attack, while Bills himself only used 70% of his power during that fight. Point is: neither of their powers are 'limitless/infinite'-- not even close. Like I said earlier, their limitations were clearly defined in the film.

A being with limitless energy cannot be beaten, they cannot run out of energy, they do not have a maximum amount of energy they can utilize, etc. You can theorize all you'd like about Goku's potential, but until that potential is actually realized on screen, then it means absolutely nothing in regard to the debate at hand.

#17 and #18 were powered by an "infinite energy reactor":
http://www.lovelycyborg.com/img/infiniteenergy.png

...Although we know it wasn't really "infinite energy", which I'm sure is your point. thumb up

I understand! Ok well who do you think would win in the fight Gogeta or God Goku?

cdtm
I understand! Ok well who do you think would win in the fight Gogeta or God Goku?

For me, I'd go with Goku.

Nothing from GT's really as impressive as pre BOTG canon.. Power scaling aside, on feats GT simply doesn't compared to Z. And BOTG is Toriyama canon, while GT isn't, so..

And if you believe that Bills can actually snuff galaxies, even holding his own with a guy like that at 70% max power puts him over the top.. (Especially since Goku himself was only going 80%, and lost his god powers before he got serious, resulting in less then 100% for the rest of the fight..)

Galan007
I understand! Ok well who do you think would win in the fight Gogeta or God Goku? Gogeta, imo.

He was so powerful that I just cannot see him losing to anyone in the DBZ mythos.

Supra
Gogeta, imo.

He was so powerful that I just cannot see him losing to anyone in the DBZ mythos.

Ok so Fight goes down in Epic proportions...earth shattering concussions, ki blasts, Kahmehameha x20 more smashing more fist pumping pulling of tails and all round gauntlet

Or Gogeta touches God Goku like Bills Touched SS3 Goku and all the Z Warriors?

laughing

Galan007
^ My opinion...

SSJ4 Gogeta>>>>>Omega Shenron>>>SSJ4 Goku~/>SSJG Goku.

Or in even simpler terms: I believe Gogeta would trounce SSJG Goku much easier then he trounced Omega Shenron. Not saying SSJG Goku wasn't powerful--he definitely was--but the GT multipliers/PLs were so ridiculously...retardedly...laughably massive, that I just cannot see how Gogeta could possibly lose. /shrug

Astner
The actual description was enerugī eien no genshi ro, which translates to perpetual energy reactor.

Galan007
thumb up There are a few translations I've seen.

Here is another:
http://www.turboimagehost.com/p/17111279/db29_181.gif.html
"eternal energy furnace."

Ridley_Prime
Convenient how there wasn't such a device placed into Cell for him to have infinite energy/stamina, or how he didn't seem to gain that ability of the Androids' after absorbing them.

Just saying.

Supra
^ My opinion...

SSJ4 Gogeta>>>>>Omega Shenron>>>SSJ4 Goku~/>SSJG Goku.

Or in even simpler terms: I believe Gogeta would trounce SSJG Goku much easier then he trounced Omega Shenron. Not saying SSJG Goku wasn't powerful--he definitely was--but the GT multipliers/PLs were so ridiculously...retardedly...laughably massive, that I just cannot see how Gogeta could possibly lose. /shrug

So Gogeta4 wins with a touch of his hand..or the battle is on epic proportions with as a i stated in OP..one succeeds and the battle is over after they realize who really is stronger..remember its Goku vs Gogeta (Goku/Vegeta-mind, body in spirit in 1 warrior) vs Goku the man himself who never gives up..

This is no easy fight for anyone imo... its Goku vs Goku/Vegeta...

cdtm
Convenient how there wasn't such a device placed into Cell for him to have infinite energy/stamina, or how he didn't seem to gain that ability of the Androids' after absorbing them.

Just saying.

Well, the androids individual power level was a drop in the bucket compared to Perfect Cells.. And their power levels looked pretty static, giving infinite stamina at the tradeoff of being unable to get stronger.. Likely, 17 and 18 were the limit to how much power those generators could support.

cdtm
So Gogeta4 wins with a touch of his hand..or the battle is on epic proportions with as a i stated in OP..one succeeds and the battle is over after they realize who really is stronger..remember its Goku vs Gogeta (Goku/Vegeta-mind, body in spirit in 1 warrior) vs Goku the man himself who never gives up..

This is no easy fight for anyone imo... its Goku vs Goku/Vegeta...

You don't think Vegeta's inferiority complex would drag Gogeta Goku's half down? stick out tongue

Supra
You don't think Vegeta's inferiority complex would drag Gogeta Goku's half down? stick out tongue

Gogeta is a Perfect Combo of them bothsmile

Galan007
Well, the androids individual power level was a drop in the bucket compared to Perfect Cells.. And their power levels looked pretty static, giving infinite stamina at the tradeoff of being unable to get stronger.. Likely, 17 and 18 were the limit to how much power those generators could support. Gero was capable of making much more powerful individual androids than #17/18(ie. #16), but the problem with any non-energy-absorbing type of android is that they cannot be controlled by Gero.

cdtm
Gero was capable of making much more powerful individual androids than #17/18(ie. #16), but the problem with any non-energy-absorbing type of android is that they cannot be controlled by Gero.

True.

But could he have controlled Cell?

Supra
Can we get back on topic?

How does the fight go down galan? World ending or a touch of Gogeta?

"So Gogeta4 wins with a touch of his hand..or the battle is on epic proportions with as a i stated in OP..one succeeds and the battle is over after they realize who really is stronger..remember its Goku vs Gogeta (Goku/Vegeta-mind, body in spirit in 1 warrior) vs Goku the man himself who never gives up..

This is no easy fight for anyone imo... its Goku vs Goku/Vegeta..."

Galan007
But could he have controlled Cell? Not a chance.

How does the fight go down galan? World ending or a touch of Gogeta? Imo, Gogeta would beat SSJG Goku even easier then he beat Omega Shenron(of whom I would put well beyong SSJG Goku):
J9edTva2iZI

...So yeah, pretty phucking easy.

Supra
Thank you! I am inclined to agree with you as you have made outstanding posts and your knowledge is very deep!

At first I thought there was no chance but you have swayed me!

cdtm
Why? Because of power level differences?

Z and GT are basically related in name only, though.

Z's not exactly without plot holes, but GT's worse.. It had Gohan not only inexplicably weaker then Vegeta, but back to his pre mystic SSJ power up, for one..

Supra
What are you debating.. its christmas..Gogeta already won

cdtm
Nah.

On feats, God Goku stomps. Z > GT feat wise.

Supra
Nah.

On feats, God Goku stomps. Z > GT feat wise.

No He Loses based on the facts already presented..

Goteta4 cannot be hurt by a being more powerful then God Goku..God Goku loses spar..

begin you troll you have lost..

cdtm
By Omega Shenron, which means..

Not much, really. Overall, Z is superior to GT on feats.. Power levels mean nothing, since Toriyama didn't make them.

And in BOTG, Goku took on someone that snuffs out entire galaxies.

cdtm

begin you troll you have lost..

Troll? Where did that come from? confused

Kind of an overreaction, from someone who "claimed" he was on the fence a page ago..

Supra
Troll? Where did that come from? confused

Kind of an overreaction, from someone who "claimed" he was on the fence a page ago..

A win is a win. I know a win when I have seen it..my opinon changes when the facts change..do you live in fact or guess?

"claimed" I was on the fence? where did I claim I was on the fence?

Supra
Gogeta wins

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.