Batman/Deathstroke VS Wonderwoman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

python99
No prep

DarkSaint85

WW solidly

Batman-Prime
Batman solos.... damn you fanboys uhuh

Silent Master
Wonder Woman wins 10/10

LeonBuco666
Wonderwoman in a huge huge huge huge huge huge huge stomp.

8swords
IMHO, batman soloes with 6/10. if both then 10/10 for duo

Silent Master
Originally posted by 8swords
IMHO, batman soloes with 6/10. if both then 10/10 for duo

LOL!!!!!

DTM
Eh, both Batman and Deathstroke have fought against WW, and did pretty well considering, but in the end yes I do support Wonder Woman beating them almost every time (if gadgets are allowed, then I give the guys a more reasonable chance).

LeonBuco666
There standard gadgets can do nothing to diana, they have no prep time its a straight up fight she snaps both there necks within the opening seconds of the fight.

Warlord
ww

Q99
Originally posted by DTM
Eh, both Batman and Deathstroke have fought against WW, and did pretty well considering, but in the end yes I do support Wonder Woman beating them almost every time

Yea, Batman danced around a bit before being stomped*, and Deathstroke fought her during one of her weaker times, got some blows in, and he left the battle out cold carried across her shoulder smile

These two can distract a herald level, which is a lot different from doing anything remotely resembling damage, gear or no gear.

*Note, this describes, like, three separate occasions, one of which involved her standing on his head.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by DTM
Eh, both Batman and Deathstroke have fought against WW, and did pretty well considering, but in the end yes I do support Wonder Woman beating them almost every time (if gadgets are allowed, then I give the guys a more reasonable chance).

Oof. Then WW brings her toys to the table, and embarrasses the guys with her equipment as well.

Warlord
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Oof. Then WW brings her toys to the table

very nice

LeonBuco666
Toys? I wouldnt have called them toys myself...

Blue Area Vet
I was going to call spite until the Batman wankage started to roll in.

LeonBuco666
This is spite Vet
Diana could backhand smack both Bruce and Slade to sleep, snap there necks with utter ease etc there is so many ways for her to win its not even funny.
Diana is one of the top dogs on DC earth second to probably only Supes
Hes already stated she is earths next line of defense if he falls...and prople actually think she loses in a straight up fight against two people she is just as skilled as in H2H, exponentially more powerful, faster, stronger is beyond me!

Mshinu
Bats got this one in the bag

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/6/60295/2562378-1252011_batvsdiana_jlasf1_super.jpg

http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a288/Gugenheimer/bmcon_53_dylux-2_copy.jpg

DarkSaint85
http://25.media.tumblr.com/ce9df655b89ecd65417a9453d83db56b/tumblr_mr1ccfrBNj1s2qh8vo3_1280.jpg

stick out tongue

maxivitopowe
This happens and it WILL be canon

maxivitopowe
Also replace all instances off Supergirl with either Batman or Deathstroke

DarkSaint85
*Sigh*

Why must it always be about slash fiction with you?

maxivitopowe
Continued

DarkSaint85
C-C-C-C-COMBO BREAKER!

Imagine your grandparents having sex.

Or a redhot needle in your groin.

maxivitopowe
Continued

-Pr-
Spite against the team.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.