Aquaman vs. Sebastian Shaw

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

byrdgang21
AM gets his Trident

Who wins?

StiltmanFTW
Shaw. F*ck the trident.

StiltmanFTW
Seriously, the guy absorbed strike of Herc's magic sword and resisted Wolvie's claws well enough to keep fighting.

DarkSaint85
Aquaman TPs him.

StiltmanFTW

Be serious, please.

StiltmanFTW
Besides, if a top telepath like Emma had trouble, AM sure as hell isn't doing shit.

Galan007
Aquaman stomps.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Besides, if a top telepath like Emma had trouble, AM sure as hell isn't doing shit.

I thought when she got serious, she spanked him...

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
I thought when she got serious, she spanked him...

She succeeded in the last moment.

Resisting a telepath of her calibre means he won't even feel Aquaman's tiny penis in his head.

Galan007
Namor physically swatted Shaw aside. Aquaman would do the same.

Shaw is uber, but his ability to absorb physical attacks has always been very finite.

StiltmanFTW
Namor is more powerful than Aquaman. And it was a low (fractioned shifty ) showing, imho.

Galan007
Aquaman throws around full-sized ocean liners like they're weightless, and can rock Superman with his punches. IF he's less powerful than Namor, the difference is marginal, imo-- and for what it's worth: his Trident is also capable of injuring Darkseid to a degree.

Oh, and that is not the only time Shaw has been harmed/incapacitated by physical attacks. Mags overloaded Shaw's ability to absorb kinetic energy when he dropped a bunch of metal on him, for example.

StiltmanFTW
I'm supposed to be impressed? C'mon, Namor's broken the Crimson Bands of Cyttorak, stalemated the Hulk several times, supported Utopia, tossed ships also.

Yeah, Mags did that to him. That and the Namor fight are probably his lowest showings ever.

Blue Area Vet
D.C. has only recently tried to transform flipper into some sort of bad ass without explanation. Namor on the other hand has always been a bad ass.

Galan007
Yeah, Mags did that to him. That and the Namor fight are probably his lowest showings ever. No. He's got a few other showings that are much lower. However, there's no reason to downplay Shaw here.

Fact is: he has been overloaded by physical attacks more than once. There is absolutely no reason for me to think that he can soak punches of this magnitude at his standard levels:
http://s3d3.turboimagehost.com/t/17007248_04.jpg

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Galan007
No. He's got a few other showings that are much lower. However, there's no reason to downplay Shaw here.

Fact is: he has been overloaded by physical attacks more than once. There is absolutely no reason for me to think that he can soak punches of this magnitude at his standard levels:
http://s3d3.turboimagehost.com/t/17007248_04.jpg

What showings?

Supernuman also had his lip bleeding from VenomBat's punch. Aquanu needs more than a few good showings to be given a win in this match.

Back to Namor for a sec, unlike Aquanu he has flight and is 100% bulletproof. Might be details, but he used flight to charge at Shaw. Can achieve pretty great speed.

Galan007
What showings?

Supernuman also had his lip bleeding from VenomBat's punch. Aquanu needs more than a few good showings to be given a win in this match.

Back to Namor for a sec, unlike Aquanu he has flight and is 100% bulletproof. Might be details, but he used flight to charge at Shaw. Can achieve pretty great speed. Ah, and so the downplaying begins. roll eyes (sarcastic)

VenomBat was also flying, dude. He made no sense at all.

Who cares about bulletproofness? Namor owned Shaw with a hit that merely sent him flying across the room. Magneto owned Shaw by dropping a heap of metal on him. Given AM's feats, it amazes me that you don't think he is also capable of such.

Worst case scenario: Aquaman simply throws Shaw far enough from the battlefield to constitute a forum win:
http://www.turboimagehost.com/p/17007520/1.jpg.html

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.