The Avengers vs The Foreign Cinema Strike Force

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

I am Vegeta
Black Panther
Captain America
Hawkeye
Black Widow
Wolverine
Ms. Marvel
Iron Man
Thor
Hulk
Sentry
Hercules
Scarlet Witch
Quick Silver

Master Chief
Solid Snake
Riddick
Hit Girl
War
Ryu (SF)
Luffy
Asura
Vegeta
Overlord Zetta
Mewtwo
Sonic
Akuma

Impediment
Why not just call it Team AVF? This is the All Versus Forum after all. stick out tongue

That said, the Avengers die. Horribly.

I am Vegeta
Hm good point care to explain your answer

Wei Phoenix
Reality manipulator, matter manipulators, gods and gamma babies? Team two is going to have a hard time.

MooCowofJustice
Seems like Asura, Akuma, Mewtwo, Sonic, War, and Snake are the All Vs' biggest guns. And I'm thinking Asura and Sonic perhaps the top two, but I don't know if either of them or any of the others could handle Thor, Sentry, or in some areas even Hulk and Hercules.

BloodRain
Zetta is apparently second to Asura. Not sure why you'd mention Snake over Ryu, Chief and Luffy.

AVF would win due to Asura and Zetta's powers if it wasn't for the speed difference, with Thor and Sentry being MFTL to their FTL.

Again this thread will come down to the top two from each side..

Sacred 117
I'm not very savvy with comics, but based on what I DO know, I'm gonna say Team AVF hatef**ks the shit out of the Avengers. By a margin.

MooCowofJustice
Originally posted by BloodRain
Zetta is apparently second to Asura. Not sure why you'd mention Snake over Ryu, Chief and Luffy.

AVF would win due to Asura and Zetta's powers if it wasn't for the speed difference, with Thor and Sentry being MFTL to their FTL.

Again this thread will come down to the top two from each side..

I only remember NemeBro mentioning some impressive strength and durability feat from Snake in one game. He got stepped on by a Metal Gear of some kind and survived and held it off or something like that. Plus I don't know much about Ryu, since I generally avoid threads with fighting game characters. Didn't notice Luffy, and Chief I haven't learned much about since before Halo 4 was released.

Wei Phoenix
Yall sleeping on Wanda fo'sho.

battlemaster161
Team cinema
You should make these one on one fights

The Scenario
Originally posted by MooCowofJustice
He got stepped on by a Metal Gear of some kind and survived and held it off or something like that.

I'm pretty sure that was Gray Fox. Don't know much about MGS otherwise.

Isn't base Sonic FTL in comics?

ares834
Big Boss did it in Peace Walker as well.

BloodRain
Originally posted by MooCowofJustice
I only remember NemeBro mentioning some impressive strength and durability feat from Snake in one game. He got stepped on by a Metal Gear of some kind and survived and held it off or something like that. Plus I don't know much about Ryu, since I generally avoid threads with fighting game characters. Didn't notice Luffy, and Chief I haven't learned much about since before Halo 4 was released. Mm make sense.. if its true. Don't know much about Ryu besides people saying his stronger forms aren't /too/ far from base Akuma.

I always imagined Chief would be a Snake+, though not fully up to date with MGS feats.

Originally posted by The Scenario
Isn't base Sonic FTL in comics?
I know his base is relativistic. not sure if FTL with base alone.

Impediment
War, Mewtwo, and Asura kick serious ass.

Hulk and Sentry will do damage, but fall eventually.

ScreamPaste
War could do nothing to either Hulk or Sentry, and MewTwo could only really toss Hulk around, not do much harm to him, though Hulk would have no actual recourse.

Neither of them should be mentioned around Sentry, though. mmm

BloodRain
Access to Super Sonic?

I am Vegeta
Access to Super Sonic? When 2 minutes is up he can go Super Sonic

ScreamPaste
The low level characters (Speaking relatively here) will all be down by then.

I am Vegeta
Originally posted by battlemaster161
Team cinema
You should make these one on one fights Not a bad idea
Hit Girl vs Black Widow
Solid Snake vs Hawke eye
Captain America vs Riddick
War vs Black Panther
Wolverine vs Master Chief
Ryu vs Miss Marvel
Quick Silver vs Sonic
Scarlet Witch vs Mewtwo
Sentry vs Overlord Zetta
Asura vs Thor
Vegeta vs Hulk
Iron Man vs Akuma
Hercules vs Luffy

If the battles turned one on one who would win these

Ferret Fiend
Originally posted by I am Vegeta
Not a bad idea
Hit Girl vs Black Widow
Solid Snake vs Hawke eye
War vs Black Panther
Ryu vs Miss Marvel
Quick Silver vs Sonic
Scarlet Witch vs Mewtwo
Sentry vs Overlord Zetta
Asura vs Thor
Vegeta vs Hulk
Iron Man vs Akuma
Hercules vs Luffy

If the battles turned one on one who would win these If it turned 1 one 1 like this
Black Widow
Solid Snake
Cap
War
MC
Ms. Marvel
Sonic (only if he can go super sonic)
Not Sure
Not Sure
Asura
Vegeta
Akuma
Luffy

battlemaster161
Originally posted by I am Vegeta
Not a bad idea
Hit Girl vs Black Widow
Solid Snake vs Hawke eye
War vs Black Panther
Ryu vs Miss Marvel
Quick Silver vs Sonic
Scarlet Witch vs Mewtwo
Sentry vs Overlord Zetta
Asura vs Thor
Vegeta vs Hulk
Iron Man vs Akuma
Hercules vs Luffy

If the battles turned one on one who would win these [/QUOTEthat makes it easier
Hit Girl, Solid Snake, Cap, War, MC, Ms. Marvel, Quick Silver, Scarlet Witch, Overlord Zetta, Asura, Not sure depends if he stands their and lets hulk hit him lol, IM, Luffy

BloodRain
You guys have mostly got it.

Iron man would defeat Akuma, Zetta should overpower Sentry and unsure about the Mewtwo/Scarlet match. And Hercules? Nothing Luffy can do. Even with a direct-hit, pissed off, max power, G2+G3+Haki exploding punch to the chin.

Wei Phoenix
The only person from Magneto's gene pool that Mewtwo can beat is Quicksilver.

BloodRain
Why so?

battlemaster161
You guys have mostly got it.

Iron man would defeat Akuma, Zetta should overpower Sentry and unsure about the Mewtwo/Scarlet match. And Hercules? Nothing Luffy can do. Even with a direct-hit, pissed off, max power, G2+G3+Haki exploding punch to the chin. Luffy cant be hurt by physical attacks right or am I missing something been a while since I last seen the show

KingD19
Unless there's some Haki involved, Luffy will pretty much bounce back from any blunt force trauma, even from someone on Herc's level.

That shouldn't even really be a problem though, as Luffy is so fast he can dance around Herc all day and keep him off balance until Asura or someone can help him out.

Wei Phoenix
Why so?

How does Mewtwo beat Quicksilver? Well QS isn't much of a fighter, just speed, kind of weak compared to his relatives last time I checked.

How does Magneto beat Mewtwo? In a thread over a year ago I proved that Magneto would stomp the shit out of Mewtwo in multiple ways. He has an answer for nearly anything Mewtwo can throw at him.

How does Wanda beat Mewtwo? She's a reality manipulator, she'll turn his powers off or hit him with her powerful magic attacks.

BloodRain
QS I got. Magneto I can imagine given who he's gone up against.

How powerful is Wanda? Strongest powers she's messed with?
Originally posted by battlemaster161
Luffy cant be hurt by physical attacks right or am I missing something been a while since I last seen the show He can be. Sure he has a natural resistance to blunt force, but everything has its limits. Like if he got hit by Superman's planet shattering punch, he's not getting back up.

Originally posted by KingD19
Unless there's some Haki involved, Luffy will pretty much bounce back from any blunt force trauma, even from someone on Herc's level.

That shouldn't even really be a problem though, as Luffy is so fast he can dance around Herc all day and keep him off balance until Asura or someone can help him out. Highly exaggerating the limits of rubber. Characters with strength at/above his can harm him with non-bladed attacks.

He isn't. Hercules has amazing reactions and attack speed. Unless the plan is to literally run around, speed isn't on Luffy's side.

ares834
Dont see Wanda beating Mewtwo except on a very good day.

KingD19
Hercules 9/10 fights like a brawler and relies on his strength/durability. He's fast yeah, but he doesn't use it. And he's certainly not moving as fast as Luffy does all the time.

BloodRain
You don't need to blitz people to utilize speed. You don't even need to move around, that's the beauty of reactions.

KingD19
When's the last time we saw Hercules utilize his reaction speed?

BloodRain
General combat. He's shown to have the reactions needed, feats I've seen around and powerscaling, so that's all that's needed.

I take it you're routing for the poke and run away tactic here?

KingD19
Luffy's dumb, there's no question. But when it comes to combat, he's something of a savante. Like most dumb anime main heroes. So yeah, he's definitely smart enough to realize he needs to play keep away with Herc. But as I said, most of the time, Herc is written as a brawler who loves a good fight so much, he doesn't use his amazing skills, or speed. He just punches things. There's no reason he'd do any differently in this fight.

Wei Phoenix
Strongest person she fought with would probably be Dark Phoenix though she didn't fight it alone, it was an equal effort from her and Hope. She also alters reality and a mere utterance would beat Mewtwo or erase Pokemon from existence. She's done that to mutants and Phoenix Force, though I'm sure the PF will be back and that was done with Hope's aid.

ares834
Except, Wanda hardly ever operates at nearly such a level.

KingD19
Aside from No More Mutants, the Phoenix Incident, and gaining manipulation of reality by taking the power of Life itself or some craziness from Doom, Wanda rarely goes to that echelon. Against Mewtwo normally, she gets tossed around like a ragdoll.

Wei Phoenix
Check her respect thread and you'll see that she has plenty of instances where she operates on a level far above Mewtwo.

ares834
And she also has far more where she doesn't. Like I said earlier, on a good day she can win but on average she is going to lose.

Wei Phoenix
Her most recent incarnations have her going against people higher than Mewtwo, what has she done in the past five years or even ten that put her below Mewtwo?

BloodRain
Not a fan of mixed signals. Dark Phoenix level, planetary genocide level, or something else?

Originally posted by KingD19
Luffy's dumb, there's no question. But when it comes to combat, he's something of a savante. Like most dumb anime main heroes. So yeah, he's definitely smart enough to realize he needs to play keep away with Herc. But as I said, most of the time, Herc is written as a brawler who loves a good fight so much, he doesn't use his amazing skills, or speed. He just punches things. There's no reason he'd do any differently in this fight. ..and then? What, he's going to figure out that Herc can crush him with his pinky (How will he figure this out without trial and error? Given a single trial will cause permanent error..) and just.. what exactly? Run away? Play the long range game, which in his case is just an extended close range? Besides taking the same level to tag Luffy, they won't do anything if he's lucky enough for Herc to not simply grab his arm on contact.

And how is that brawler nature not like Luffy? His whole repertoire consists of hitting things, stretch and hitting things, quickly hitting things, inflating and hitting things. The only exception I know of is when in a special situation, like water against Croc. Both seem like brawlers to me.

ares834
Not a fan of mixed signals. Dark Phoenix level, planetary genocide level, or something else?

She is a completely inconsistent character. Sometimes she takes it to the Phoenix Five and sometimes she is rewriting reality. In general though, she doesn't do a whole lot and is simply shooting "ineffective" blasts.

Wei Phoenix
When has she been shooting ineffective blasts recently? I'm still waiting for evidence to show where her average is below what I've stated. She's been a powerful contender since HOM and afterwards. She has recreated realities and the 616 universe casually.

ares834
Yes, while amped off the goddamn lifeforce. Which, I presume, she does not have here or else she solos both teams at once.

As for blasts, that pretty much what she did throughout AvX. Only reason she won in that was because chaos magic, for whatever reason, worked directly against the phoenix's powers.

Wei Phoenix
Throughout AvX she beat Magik, MODOK, Namor and the Phoenix Five were afraid of fighting her.

ares834
Like I said that was because chaos magic, for whatever reason, works well against the Phoenix.

Anyway, Uncanny Avengers has SW operating at her typical levels.

Wei Phoenix
Typical levels where she depowers the mutants again? By the way she never lost her chaos magic that I know of from the time between AVX and UXM.

ares834
No, back down to her "classic" power levels. Basically she is no longer a walking plot device.

Wei Phoenix
Wasn't she being used to depower mutants again? Even if your argument is true that's one instance as opposed to the many that I have stated and her showings cross multiple arcs. Most of her recent showings have her higher than where you see her so her average is above where you see her.

battlemaster161
After doing a little research here are my thoughts
The scarlet ***** wins
Overlord Zetta wins
Sonic only if he goes super
Vegeta
Hercules

TrevorPhillipss
Asura could probably solo

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.